PDA

View Full Version : Former Illinois racer Wes Steidinger back behind the wheel of a Super Late Model. PIC

HoosierDirtFan
06-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Former Illinois hot shoe Wes Steidinger back behind the wheel of a Super Late Model.
Pic below. Facebook Page: Wes Steidinger Fans.
http://i64.tinypic.com/6th7k6.jpg

TheJet-09
06-08-2018, 02:42 PM
I saw a pic of that car on Peoria Speedway's Facebook page. Had somebody else's name, but apparently racing their topless show this Saturday.

Didn't Wes have some connection with Billy Drake?

HoosierDirtFan
06-08-2018, 02:50 PM
I saw a pic of that car on Peoria Speedway's Facebook page. Had somebody else's name, but apparently racing their topless show this Saturday.

Didn't Wes have some connection with Billy Drake?

Yep he had a connection with Drake. Steidinger Construction was on the side of Drakes car for a long time.

Mindwalker
06-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Great news! Hope he runs the summer nats...

Zonks32x
06-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Great news! Hope he runs the summer nats...

Saw him beat Moyer and McCreadie in a SN race at Kamp's....back when the place was actually worth the trip.

Mindwalker
06-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Saw him beat Moyer and McCreadie in a SN race at Kamp's....back when the place was actually worth the trip.
Wes can wheel it. Old kemp was a place the local boys could whip the snot out of some of the big dogs.... 😎

turnleftandgasit
06-08-2018, 07:23 PM
FB post I saw said it is a steel block, not a SLM

Hollis
06-09-2018, 04:54 AM
Wes Steidinger Fans added 3 new photos.Like PageJune 7 at 9:00pm · PSA: The following post is made by Wes Steidinger and everything related to this post is true and accurate .I will be piloting the Pierce powered by Rhyne, Mark, and Jenny Rabe #14 at Peoria for the next two Saturday’s to start: June 9th and June 16th. All involved are excited for this new venture and in hopes that this will be a growing and continued friendship. We are focused on having fun and working together and making all these moving parts come together to be as successful as possible. Thank you Mark & Jenny for this opportunity and for all your hard work and generosity. #Rabefarms #MJRMotorsportAlso I want to thank my wife for being so loving and supportive to get back behind the wheel. Love you, babe!

Hollis
06-09-2018, 05:00 AM
It is a steel block

Krooser
06-09-2018, 08:35 AM
FB post I saw said it is a steel block, not a SLM

You can run a "steel" block as a slm....