PDA

View Full Version : Delph communications

Jed
06-09-2018, 11:25 PM
I see he’s on Facebook smearing Scott Bloomquist. I’m assuming he is the source of the drug test rumor. Pretty classy.

huskerdirt
06-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Boy, that was really professional by somebody who makes a living in this sport. Perhaps if he did Bloomers website, he wouldn’t be trashing the driver on a very false rumor.

And people wonder why our sport isn’t mainstream.

Chris Thomason
06-10-2018, 12:25 AM
Maybe some of his clients will stand up for what's right and switch to msr mafia.

Shiny Side Up 18
06-10-2018, 12:56 AM
I'm no Bloomquist fan, but that was a disgraceful, VERY unprofessional thing to post on YOUR COMPANY'S Facebook page. I think Ben Shelton will cash in from Delph's inexcusable gaffe.

JCSullivan00
06-10-2018, 09:38 AM
I'm surprised Delph had time to bash anyone while he was busy preparing his copy and paste press releases.

Bigdirtfan
06-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Dod did report that bloomquist did manage to skip his drug test.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-10-2018, 10:05 AM
Dod did report that bloomquist did manage to skip his drug test.Where is this reported? Which article?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Dod did report that bloomquist did manage to skip his drug test.Found it. Again, that is on WRG, UMP, and Eldora. It’s well reported on DoD and there’s way more to the story. He made an effort to be tested, and they said give us your medical papers, and they cleared him.

I’ve been tested many times, and if they are doing a legit test, you start early enough, and let the drivers know, to drink plenty of fluids. And you test them. They don’t leave the assigned area till they do. And if one of the cleaners is found in your urine, you automatically fail. This stuff isn’t rocket science.

And yes, Delph is being a self righteous tool.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Anyone who watched him get out of the car, knows he was not full of crap.

huskerdirt
06-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Right on CnB.

I’ve been tested several times. If you can’t go, then you sit there and drink water till you can go. After some time you can’t go, it’s an automatic fail. The fact that they let him actually leave the room shows how much creditably WRG has. That’s a big No, No in the drug testing world.

Delph is still completely out of bounds for making that comment.

Cardirt0
06-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Well a lot of NFL players get Millions a year and do drugs, and dont stand, and we still watch the games, then they call US raciest. Who cares if he does drugs. Maybe if they all were on dope the Race would be better. NASCAR they tell us whats going on on the track and i go thats not what I see. Telling me its good racing when it ant Dont work. Get high and then you can laff while its happing and think its all good.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Well a lot of NFL players get Millions a year and do drugs, and dont stand, and we still watch the games, then they call US raciest. Who cares if he does drugs. Maybe if they all were on dope the Race would be better. NASCAR they tell us whats going on on the track and i go thats not what I see. Telling me its good racing when it ant Dont work. Get high and then you can laff while its happing and think its all good.I watch sports to watch sports, I do not care about whether or not I’m painted as un American, or racist, or liberal, or whatever, I don’t care. Neither should anyone else, if we’d worry about ourselves, and the things that matter, we’d all be better off.

B_K
06-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Solid ROI. ER visits cost way less than $100k. Good to see the zero still playing in the grey whenever possible.

Had them covered.

NormP
06-10-2018, 11:35 AM
His websites look like a high school project from 2003 or a wordpress blog my grandma made to share recipes with her Sunday school class, which should be embarassing to someone who is supposed to be a professional in that field. Hard to put much stock in what someone like that says about drug testing when it's obvious they don't even take their own line of work seriously.

Dirt Racing #1
06-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Explain how was playing the grey?

3 wide
06-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Did everybody take a drug test.

B_K
06-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Found a way around a rule. He's the goat of that as well.

Dirt Racing #1
06-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Whatever!! He told them he would take drug test after the race. If bloomer wins. He’s cheating or on drugs. Funny when he doesn’t win. Nothin is mentioned

Highside Hustler25
06-10-2018, 11:59 AM
If their was a ounce of fact there, I'd like some of what Scott was takin. That was some super power stuff right there.

Dirt Racing #1
06-10-2018, 12:00 PM
So let me get this straight.He staged or fell on purpose. Bad enough that he would need to go to hospital. Miss Fridays portion of racing. Just to avoid a drug test. Which eventually they could make him takeLol

B_K
06-10-2018, 12:05 PM
I'm just playing with the fish this afternoon. Don't know or frankly care if he snorts lines bigger than my index finger as long as he isn't a danger to others.

He had the best car and deserved the win. He's the greatest of all time. I agree with all that. Some act like he's the greatest person on the planet others act like he's the devil incarnate. Truth is most assuredly in the middle. I enjoy watching his talent. Never struck me as a cool guy to grab a beer with.

blncfn57
06-10-2018, 04:43 PM
So let me get this straight.He staged or fell on purpose. Bad enough that he would need to go to hospital. Miss Fridays portion of racing. Just to avoid a drug test. Which eventually they could make him takeLol

ok, I'll bite. Who seen him fall? lol

pierceFAN
06-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Did everybody take a drug test.

Bobby had to

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-10-2018, 05:31 PM
The dude was certainly high on opiates when he drove the race and threw his arms in the air after he won. He has a busted rotator cuff.

golddirt
06-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Lol. Makes no difference in my life what he does.

dirtluver
06-10-2018, 05:39 PM
He knew there was going to be a test and he would for sure be included...He's not stupid. He's to smart to use before the dream and a chance for 100 grand...Now get real.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-10-2018, 05:43 PM
He knew there was going to be a test and he would for sure be included...He's not stupid. He's to smart to use before the dream and a chance for 100 grand...Now get real.

He's too smart to not make weight too. Oh, nevermind. Failed that like 3 times. Then there is the trip to the ER...

Illtsate32
06-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Does anybody know the real story? He said he couldnt pee so they said ok no big deal you passed? Or did they say drink something and come back? Yes at my work you stay until you pee if you never pee you fail, they also have tests that measure the water levels in your pee now, if thats too high, you fail...

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Does anybody know the real story? He said he couldnt pee so they said ok no big deal you passed? Or did they say drink something and come back? Yes at my work you stay until you pee if you never pee you fail, they also have tests that measure the water levels in your pee now, if thats too high, you fail...

Yes sir. I had to redo a recent screening cause my urine was too diluted.

a25rjr
06-10-2018, 05:53 PM

See Dod story!

His story was legit!

MI Dirt Fan
06-10-2018, 05:53 PM
I've always had a hair sample taken

Mindwalker
06-10-2018, 05:58 PM
He's too smart to not make weight too. Oh, nevermind. Failed that like 3 times. Then there is the trip to the ER...

Hope you appreciated that a ss kicking? 😉

golddirt
06-10-2018, 06:01 PM
I hear a lawsuit will be filed Monday morning

a25rjr
06-10-2018, 06:02 PM

I hope they include their 4m username! :)

Illtsate32
06-10-2018, 06:06 PM
See Dod story!

His story was legit!

Cool man let me get ur user and password and il check it out...

a25rjr
06-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Cool man let me get ur user and password and il check it out...

pm on its way.......wait for it!

But here's the short version: He went to give the sample and couldn't go. They told him to come back and then he had the accident. He called the officials from the hospital and volunteered to go to the nearest drug testing facility. They told him not to, just bring papers from the hospital, which he did!

Josh Bayko
06-10-2018, 06:25 PM
That’s the post unprofessional garbage I’ve seen this year. You have to be a complete retard to put that kind of garbage out there under your company’s name.

00Hdmn
06-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Ole Bloner knew what he was doing... point blank. I have a torn rotator and if I throw my arms in the air feels like my shoulder is coming out of the socket. Doesn’t matter to me one way or the other, dude wasn’t unsafe or anything on the track and never is.

Illtsate32
06-10-2018, 06:58 PM
pm on its way.......wait for it!

But here's the short version: He went to give the sample and couldn't go. They told him to come back and then he had the accident. He called the officials from the hospital and volunteered to go to the nearest drug testing facility. They told him not to, just bring papers from the hospital, which he did!

In all seriousness try to be objective can you not see how incredibly shady sounding that is? When it comes to pills I knew guys that would have a drug illegally in their system and when they got popped with a test they would run to a doc to try to get that drug prescribed...im not saying thats what happened in this situation, but speaking from experience if you are hurt bad enough to go to the er, im not sure some non narcotic naproxen, ibuprofen or motrin will make it that much better in 24 hours...the situation just sounds sketchy, read some of that Delph post people was saying his wife looks like shes the one that needs to be tested WOW people are brutal thats uncalled for 4sure...

Clayton_Wetter
06-10-2018, 07:19 PM

Somebody on here in big trouble????

a25rjr
06-10-2018, 07:36 PM
In all seriousness try to be objective can you not see how incredibly shady sounding that is? When it comes to pills I knew guys that would have a drug illegally in their system and when they got popped with a test they would run to a doc to try to get that drug prescribed...im not saying thats what happened in this situation, but speaking from experience if you are hurt bad enough to go to the er, im not sure some non narcotic naproxen, ibuprofen or motrin will make it that much better in 24 hours...the situation just sounds sketchy, read some of that Delph post people was saying his wife looks like shes the one that needs to be tested WOW people are brutal thats uncalled for 4sure...

I had a serious back injury years ago. The doctors put me on hydrocodone. It worked wonders in a matter of minutes. I lived on them for about 30 days and got me through the worst pain. I felt great while I was on them, but soon found out I was becoming addicted to them. So I quit cold turkey and haven't used them since.

HoosierDirtFan
06-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Sounds like Joe Rumley has a problem with it. You should see his reply to one of the post on the issue. Joe acting like he knows it all.

Illtsate32
06-10-2018, 07:44 PM
I had a serious back injury years ago. The doctors put me on hydrocodone. It worked wonders in a matter of minutes. I lived on them for about 30 days and got me through the worst pain. I felt great while I was on them, but soon found out I was becoming addicted to them. So I quit cold turkey and haven't used them since.

Good move, very addictive opiate, I have no problem with docs prescribing them for short term use, but no doubt depending on the person you can become addicted in a week or two...plus the longer you take them the more you need to take and the less effective they are...

a25rjr
06-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Sounds like Joe Rumley has a problem with it. You should see his reply to one of the post on the issue. Joe acting like he knows it all.

He sounds like a real jackhole!

chopter
06-11-2018, 12:49 AM
You can go to most any local tobacco store or it's just a click away to buy clean piss. No need to fake an injury or an er visit to get out of a drug test.

TBSprintFan
06-11-2018, 01:35 AM
I'm just playing with the fish this afternoon. Don't know or frankly care if he snorts lines bigger than my index finger as long as he isn't a danger to others.

He had the best car and deserved the win. He's the greatest of all time. I agree with all that. Some act like he's the greatest person on the planet others act like he's the devil incarnate. Truth is most assuredly in the middle. I enjoy watching his talent. Never struck me as a cool guy to grab a beer with.

You sure nailed that on the head that he had the best car. He gained so much on everybody on the bottom of the corners. Also that other Sweet Bloomquist of McDowells was hooked up the same way in the corners. If I had the money to start a dlm team with a top driver it sure would be with a Sweet Bloomquist Chassis.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-11-2018, 04:20 AM
In all seriousness try to be objective can you not see how incredibly shady sounding that is? When it comes to pills I knew guys that would have a drug illegally in their system and when they got popped with a test they would run to a doc to try to get that drug prescribed...im not saying thats what happened in this situation, but speaking from experience if you are hurt bad enough to go to the er, im not sure some non narcotic naproxen, ibuprofen or motrin will make it that much better in 24 hours...the situation just sounds sketchy, read some of that Delph post people was saying his wife looks like shes the one that needs to be tested WOW people are brutal thats uncalled for 4sure...You are correct. But this falls on WRG, and Eldora. Taken many piss tests. You are notified very shortly before they get on site, or not till after they are there. And get yourself to hold your pee hopefully. You take all these guys to a designated area, and they pee when they can. They do not leave till they do. And if you put some of that cleaner crap in it, auto fail. He has had shoulder issues for a number of years, so that’s not BS. He was in pain when he got out, and also “feeling good”. But he was not at all careless on the track. And they cleared him to race.

Only people with a problem with it, are those who do not like Bloomer and those whose ass he handed to them.(Joe Rumley a Rumley?)And if Delph wants to start a crapstorm be ready for the storm. Right or wrong.

Do I think he should have been allowed to not pee, no. Either start it earlier, or do it on WEDNESDAY. Sometimes it can take a couple hours plus to go. Especially if they catch you just after you pissed.

Cardirt0
06-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Kraft foods in champaign do not do piss tests no more. They do a hair test. They need to take a Hair at the same time and if theirs something up just send it in. Cant fake a hair test. Piss you can.

zach51
06-11-2018, 08:56 AM

A few years back I had to get a root canal because my dentist drilled too far into my tooth attempting to do a filling, I didn't know at the time. It kept hurting so I called the emergency dentist on a Friday (since regular dentists apparently don't work Fridays) and she looked and was like "oh heck I see what it hurts".

Anyways, they gave my like 15 hydrocodone to make it through the weekend. Supposed to be every 4 hours....the first 3 hours I felt great, that last hour was brutal, you could feel it wearing off. I didn't like the way it made me feel physically, just a weird body feeling, but mentally it relaxed me. That Saturday night we were racing R/C cars and I was afraid I'd run like poo, I was on those pills and ended up breaking the track record by a lap.

Point being, if Scott was on some pain pills, I don't necessarily think that means he was a danger to anybody. I realize R/C cars is not the same as high end DLM racing, but by the looks of that performance the only thing he was a danger to was Tony Stewart's checkbook.

Illtsate32
06-11-2018, 11:24 AM
A few years back I had to get a root canal because my dentist drilled too far into my tooth attempting to do a filling, I didn't know at the time. It kept hurting so I called the emergency dentist on a Friday (since regular dentists apparently don't work Fridays) and she looked and was like "oh heck I see what it hurts".

Anyways, they gave my like 15 hydrocodone to make it through the weekend. Supposed to be every 4 hours....the first 3 hours I felt great, that last hour was brutal, you could feel it wearing off. I didn't like the way it made me feel physically, just a weird body feeling, but mentally it relaxed me. That Saturday night we were racing R/C cars and I was afraid I'd run like poo, I was on those pills and ended up breaking the track record by a lap.

Point being, if Scott was on some pain pills, I don't necessarily think that means he was a danger to anybody. I realize R/C cars is not the same as high end DLM racing, but by the looks of that performance the only thing he was a danger to was Tony Stewart's checkbook.

May affect some people different, but I absolutely believe it could increase performance...funny you say that because I know a guy that does iracing that said the same thing lol, maybe it makes you super focused or something, but he said he could run laps .1 .2 quicker and more consistently one night at Eldora...he said sober he hasnt been able to do it since lol...

Stefan2k4
06-11-2018, 11:36 AM
In the post race interview video that's posted on the Dirt on Dirt facebook page he says He "they gave me a prescription that wasn't a problem with the drug test". That tells you that he WASN'T given a narcotic painkiller. The fact that it was "a prescription that wasn't a problem with the drug test" means it would have been a non-narcotic pain reliever. And the patches he talks about are probably lidocaine patches, which is only a local anesthetic, like the shot a dentist will sometimes give that only numbs your gums and jaw. As for different types of drug testing, Yeah the urine test is really old fashion nowadays and lots of employers use other methods. In addition to the hair sample test Cardirt0 mentions, there is also saliva test. The saliva test is what my employer uses. You simply place a small swab in your mouth between your cheek and gums. You have to keep it there a few minutes. Then it's placed in a sealed container and sent through the mail overnight to a lab. The swabs, vial, container, and packaging are all sealed and you, the person taking the test open them, handle them, place the swab in the vial and seal it all up. Then you initial and sign it. Since you're the only person that handles it there can be no adulteration of the sample. Anyway, there are a lot more modern and advanced methods of doing drug testing nowadays that have many advantages over the old "pee in the cup" method. Using these methods you can actually watch the person taking the test to ensure everything is kosher. And also these newer methods are sometimes more sensitive and can go back farther. The hair test that Cardirt0 mentions can detect past use up to several years because hair grows slowly and no type of so called "cleansing" will remove the evidence.

Illtsate32
06-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Agreed the hair test goes back up to a year some times, how can you be fired or denied employment for something you did a year ago. You could of done quit and went to rehab in that amount of time. Spit tests are the thing at my job sites now. They only go back a few days which to me is more fair, and you cant really cheat them, cant have gum or water or anything in your mouth. Simple and fast...

old_wedge_nut
06-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Back to the original point/post... what an unprofessional move by Delph Communications regardless of the facts or lack of facts.

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 12:05 PM
I just analyzed the WRG policy on this matter. This document has many loop holes that even a decent attorney could win a suite quite easily for the accused. The policy names zero banned substances other than alcohol and actually only states “use of illegal drugs”. They also have a therapeutic usage form in which any driver with a prescription needs to fill this form out completely before competition. However, it states this would be closely monitored for abuse of prescription medication by a WRG official. That is where their problem would start unless they have a toxicologist certified to practice in the state they happen to be. Another red flag is the alcohol policy. The alcohol policy is they can issue a PBT (preliminary breath test) if reported by a reputable source or suspicion by any official. The problem is a PBT isn’t admissible in any court of the countries 50 states. They also stated an official could issue basic field sobriety tests if the accused had runny nose, red eyes, red around nostrils etc etc. That is another huge problem. A field sobriety test has to be formed by a NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) certified officer or agent to be admissible in any court system. Freedom and constitutional rights go a long way in the court system. Very fine line people and remember beyond any reasonable doubt. Also remember a good attorney knows what foods you eat or over the counter medication we eat daily that can cause a false positive. I won’t even start on contaminated samples

zach51
06-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Bloomer could be in a jam if they tested off hair samples, I don't think he's cut his since the early 90's. LOL, just kidding people.....

a25rjr
06-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Bloomer could be in a jam if they tested off hair samples, I don't think he's cut his since the early 90's. LOL, just kidding people.....

I hope he don't show up bald at the next race! :)

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 12:21 PM
A25, you got me on that one lol. Funny stuff

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Been laughing for 5 minutes lol. Just pictured four gallons of Nair on a UPS truck headed to Mooresburg lol. That was a stupid comment but man it tickled me

a25rjr
06-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Been laughing for 5 minutes lol. Just pictured four gallons of Nair on a UPS truck headed to Mooresburg lol. That was a stupid comment but man it tickled me

lololol......It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't a poster on here. If he shows up bald, this place will go NUTS!

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 01:06 PM
I’m still laughing trying to picture this. He would look like a I don’t even know what to say! Wish I wouldn’t have seen that man. People probably think wtf is this crazy mfer laughing at

dirty-white-boy
06-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Win or lose on the biggest stage the sport has, its always one name we all keep talking about.

Maybe Rumley should worry more about his driver banging walls and overdriving his car than what the other guy is doing :) Judging from the video the better car won. Bloomer could put that car anywhere he wanted to and drive away, and Bloomer is not an engineer :)

MI Dirt Fan
06-11-2018, 01:44 PM
That's exactly what I was saying. If you watch the video not just this past dream but other events he drives in the corner so hard and then it darts right to the top and rides the cushion risking a bounce off the wall. Which he did. It's not just at Eldora I watched a vid of the Clash at the Mag from last year and it was the same way on a rubbered up slick track. Seems like its all about trading slidejobs for 5 laps until you actually get around them instead of having the car actually do the work consistently lap after lap. It's not just JD though.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Agreed the hair test goes back up to a year some times, how can you be fired or denied employment for something you did a year ago. You could of done quit and went to rehab in that amount of time. Spit tests are the thing at my job sites now. They only go back a few days which to me is more fair, and you cant really cheat them, cant have gum or water or anything in your mouth. Simple and fast...I think a saliva test ain’t a bad idea. Hair test, no. Goes back entirely too far. Spit or pee. They have made pee test better now to where they a harder to trick. And if you do, and they catch it, automatically fail.

427c.i.
06-11-2018, 06:19 PM
It’s standard in hair tests to only use the first inch and a half from the scalp end. Approximately 90 days. Problem is, they’re expensive.
Urine tests have come a long way and are harder to fool. That being said, someone actually has to take the test to check for any illicit substance.
Everybody has an opinion and mine is the sanctioning body dropped the ball. It’s painfully obvious Scott pulled a fast one to avoid the test and apparently got away with it. WRG could have said “no test, no track” but chose not to. Just like their tire testing, they have a flawed system that needs corrected.

Clayton_Wetter
06-11-2018, 06:53 PM
So he faked a fall and didn't get injured at all? Get out of here!!!! :)

MI Dirt Fan
06-11-2018, 07:09 PM
I had a hair test done one time. The lady didn't seal the package right. The lab rejected saying it was tampered with. I had to take a day off of work and a 6 hr round trip drive just to retest.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-11-2018, 07:10 PM
While I agree exactly with you on WRG, I do not think it was an act. He has had shoulder issues, he’s mid 50’s, not small, falling wrong would definitely jack you up. They cleared him, okayed his hospital deal, so is what it is.

Do I think it had any bearing on the race, not one bit.

427c.i.
06-11-2018, 07:31 PM
You have your opinion, I have mine. No doubt he had the fastest car, not debating that. My opinion is it was an act and without the test, he shouldn’t have been allowed on the track. That’s just my opinion....

HoosierDirtFan
06-11-2018, 07:41 PM
^ Well you can't tell me that opinion isn't bias; especially since you nor does anyone else that has commented about it on here, Facebook, or any other forum or public media know the whole ordeal and exactly what happen. The only folks that know what happen is his team, DIRTcar, and the Eldora Officials, and Medics that helped him.

Hoosier_Dirt
06-11-2018, 07:49 PM
He admitted he was on pain killers, no big deal. Best car/Driver won. End of story!

Barbecueboy
06-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Wait a dang minute.......the tire testing is flawed?????

GTFO.

chopter
06-11-2018, 09:44 PM
The goat won on performance dehancers

B_K
06-11-2018, 09:58 PM
The goat won on performance dehancers

Not necessarily.

Some of those dehancers basically shut all the periphery out of your consciousness and only allow you to focus on the immediate task at hand.

I have no clue what if anything he was given. It's not automatic that it would be a dehancer though.

getinit
06-12-2018, 09:37 AM
^ Well you can't tell me that opinion isn't bias; especially since you nor does anyone else that has commented about it on here, Facebook, or any other forum or public media know the whole ordeal and exactly what happen. The only folks that know what happen is his team, DIRTcar, and the Eldora Officials, and Medics that helped him.

It's a fair argument I think. Nobody has said they seen him fall and he didn't tell anyone anything, he just left (by his own admission). Only one man knows what happened, not even the groups you mentioned know anything other than what they were told.

Do I think any of it had an affect on the race? No, not at all. BUT I also think if there is anybody creative enough to pull something like this off, it's Scott.

zach51
06-12-2018, 09:59 AM
I'm not speculating one way or another, but I also thought it was weird when he said "I didn't even take my phone". You have a multi-million dollar racing program, wife, daughter, crew, sponsors, and you didn't tell anybody anything before you left, and didn't even bother taking your phone and calling anyone on the way? At the biggest race of the year, a race you had won 7 times? Eh, I dunno man.

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 10:08 AM
It was all staged. Everyone knew he would be doing this so why take a phone or tell his wife, she knew too. Hahahaha man this just gets sillier by the post........ 💩

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Here's what happend...
Sam said piss, Bloomer said you first. Sam freaked out at the request and told Bloomer to hide and he would take care of it. So Bloomer went to have a few jacks and crack then returned to put an all out ass whipping in the field. Sam wasn't gonna reveille his secrets... Hehehe

Cardirt0
06-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Only God knows and i heard he Dont care one way or the other.

Planetzer0
06-12-2018, 10:41 AM
The fault is with the WRG. Its been said hundreds of times, he showed up to pee. They allowed him to leave. If they wanted a test they shouldve brought him water and made him submit a sample. They wasnt too concerned with it. Probably going to say he failed a tire test anyhow. lol.

dirtyboy
06-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Wonder why Scott didn't go to the infield care center right there at the track. They have a nurse and doctor on site to care for any driver needs. I'm sure there is a good excuse for this?

MI Dirt Fan
06-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Hmm. I think I would still just go to an ER.

dirtyboy
06-12-2018, 11:45 AM
Hmm. I think I would still just go to an ER.

Yeah, especially if you wanted to avoid a certain test lmao

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 11:55 AM
I am Bloomquist fan. But in my own opinion. If you are selected to take a random drug test. But don’t take it. That is basically a failed test. The other drives that was randomly selected. Took the drug test and all passed. Bloomquist should have been kept there. Until he was able to give an urine sample. Wrg should have stated. If you don’t take the drug test. Just load up and go home. Because you are not going to race. I am not even so sure. He even fell and got hurt. Just too many things don’t add up.

MI Dirt Fan
06-12-2018, 11:58 AM

Well? Was it? Must be from the same false source.

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Did anyone actually see bloomer fall?None of his crew member. Knew the where abouts of Bloomer?Didn’t take his cell phone to hospital.Couldn’t even tell the reporters. What time the fall/injury happenedI do believe he went to the hospital. But I am not so sure. He actually hurt himself.Really none of that info is important. Just should have taken the drug test. You pass the test and you race. If you fail the test. Well we all know what happens. If you don’t pass it.

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 12:11 PM
I have been a Bloomquist fan for many years. But rules are rules.

a25rjr
06-12-2018, 04:37 PM

I agree......but history shows us, WRG has a problem enforcing theirs!!!

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Didn’t have an issue enforcing the window net and light at the scale

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 05:27 PM
So why is it they had a problem enforcing a pee test?

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Maybe he did fall. Apparently he was wacked out of his head on dope he couldn't walk... He couldn't drive around everything on the track either lol. Yeah, it all don't add up.... 

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:33 PM
I can’t answer that. Apparently Bloomer was at the hospital Friday night. I think some posted that the drug testing company was leaving at 10 pm Friday night. The bottom line is. Wrg did a piss poor job of enforcing the drug test. Should have made clear as glass to Blooner. No drug test and can’t race. I think Bloomquist found a loophole. But wrg still should have had not let him be eligible to race at the dream

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Well they couldn't stop him from going to the er nor could they make the folks doing the test stay so I guess there was nothing they could do but let him race....

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Like I stated before. He was there to take the drug test. He wasn’t able to give urine sample. Wrg should have made him stay. Until he was able to to pee for the urine test. Apparently they let him leave. They could have provided water etc.

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:45 PM
At my job. If you have to go down to medical to take a drug test. You stay there until you are able to pee for the urine test. You don’t go back to work. Until you do the test and pas it. If you don’t pass. You don’t go back to work

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 05:47 PM
You're right... It don't add up and yes, wrg and there rules arent worth the toilet paper they're written on.

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:49 PM
I am big bloomer fan. But you have to provide fair playing field for each driver. At least do the best at it

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Hed they told him to load up... the place would have went bat shT wild!!! Tony don't need that 

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Well why have any rules at all? If they aren’t gong to enforcer the rules for every single driver

Dirt Racing #1
06-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Might as well do away with the drug testing

Highside Hustler25
06-12-2018, 06:01 PM
You're right... It don't add up and yes, wrg and there rules arent worth the toilet paper they're written on.

I seen Sam snip a few of Bloomers locks post race. Stay tuned:D

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 06:09 PM

You still having those hallucinatory moments I gather 😂

Highside Hustler25
06-12-2018, 06:16 PM
You still having those hallucinatory moments I gather 

Only when Scott shares the good stuff with me.

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2018, 06:18 PM

Your channel AIN'T on my TV package!!! hahahahahahaaa

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 06:19 PM
Only when Scott shares the good stuff with me.

You would know the good stuff. Tee He 

3 wide
06-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Sounds like wrg is not much of an organization.

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Your channel AIN'T on my TV package!!! hahahahahahaaa

Carful tossing your package out there at him that way! 😆

Krooser
06-12-2018, 07:09 PM
It's not a problem taking prescription drugs as long as they are your scrip and you haven't overdosed. I've had opiate and non opiate drugs in my system and passed a DOT drug test without batting an eye. Took one last month while on Tramadol... never a question since that drug is listed on my health history at the Docs office.

I would guess that the OR physician ordered some blood work while Bloomer was in the emergency room. Not unusual anymore since the Govt mandates God only knows how many tests when visiting the e-room. Bloomer would have to explain any excess levels of men's in his system.

And being on a prescribed pain killer should not prevent a driver from competing while on that drug.

Illtsate32
06-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Its too late now they dropped the ball its over, its not that he would have had them in his system that peoples getting on him about, peoples saying he went to the er to get a script to cover what he had in his system already, script=pass, no script=fail, If woo has a drug testing policy I cant believe they let him race without giving a urine specimen, especially after he went to the hospital even if he had papers you could easily get rid of the paperwork with the medicine they gave you that you dont want nobody to see, like page 3 administered dilaudid welp that goes in the trash...for them not to test just to see what the hostipital could of put in his system is crazy, what if the hospital did give him morphine and oxycontin,? Woo didnt even check to make sure he was safe to drive...

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Yep, he sure looked like he didn't have that hot rod under control alrighty. Hahaha

Clayton_Wetter
06-13-2018, 06:39 PM

Maybe mental health therapy could help you get over this imagined injustice??? :) You've become unhinged. hahahhaaaa

Dirt Racing #1
06-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Wrg is the ones who screwed up. Bloomer just took advantage of it.

3 wide
06-14-2018, 06:41 AM
Back in the good old days of racing we didn't have all these problems it was all about racing now it's all about drugs or cheating a little too much drama for me.

Krooser
06-15-2018, 12:21 PM
Blackie has been hired as Bloomers "Pee stand-in"...

Jking24
06-15-2018, 12:31 PM
Wouldn't of mattered if he pissed or not he still would habe raced the test results aren't instant. The only thing that would have changed is right about now they might be asking for that 100k back

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2018, 12:50 PM
Wrg is the ones who screwed up. Bloomer just took advantage of it.

^^^^ exactly ^^^^

Mindwalker
06-15-2018, 01:27 PM
JD gonna lose that orange spoiler to Bloomer... Mark my word 😝
^^^^ exactly ^^^^

chupp n bloomer fan
06-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Yep, he sure looked like he didn't have that hot rod under control alrighty. HahahaBobby and Hoffman are the only two I seen pull a crappy move.

a25rjr
06-15-2018, 03:15 PM
JD gonna lose that orange spoiler to Bloomer... Mark my word 

The bolts and rivets were loosening after the Show me!

I would say nuts, but then SS goes crazy! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-15-2018, 03:52 PM
The bolts and rivets were loosening after the Show me!

I would say nuts, but then SS goes crazy! :)That is f’ed up.

Centeroff
06-15-2018, 05:00 PM
Could someone show me what this communications guy posted on social media. I can about imagine but personally have not seen the post

chupp n bloomer fan
06-15-2018, 06:03 PM
Could someone show me what this communications guy posted on social media. I can about imagine but personally have not seen the postI don’t have Facebook, but basically from what I seen, he was bringing to light the fact that they did not make Bloomer piss test. I think you can check it without being a Facebook member.

racingfool32
06-15-2018, 11:00 PM
What everyone is missing is he fell at a track with a infield care center but went to the ER first.

But if they let him race must have been a non issue.

Centeroff
06-16-2018, 01:10 AM
Infield care center with a CT machine and orthopedic surgeons? Tony Stewart does it right I guess! Haters can fabricate many many stories. When a man is hurt he puts some ice on it. When you feel something is way out of wack, you get your a$$ to a dr! These conspiracy theories just snowball and get out of hand. He was bruised from his ribs to his armpit and I seen that with my eyes. Had a dr and chiropractor in his rig working on him for 20-30 minutes before the feature. Also, he laid in his bed with ice on his shoulder for close to an hour after his heat. You can believe all the BS you want, but that’s exactly what it is, BS! I would not be a friend or fan of the zero if I even thought he was on drugs. This is what I personally witnessed and anything further I can’t speak of. Believe half of what you see, a quarter of what you hear and believe everything in the Bible!

Mindwalker
06-16-2018, 01:20 AM
Is that you Katrina?

Centeroff
06-16-2018, 01:39 AM
Blackie, I’m not sure who you are a fan of? You do a fine job at playing both sides of the fence. Tell us what you believe. You start topics to keep the pot stirred and claim to be a fan. I admit I will play games with the weaker minded 4m experts but I never take place in the slander of any driver or man. You are basically saying Scott ducked a test and I am a liar. Tell the DLM world what you believe happened last Friday. No need for dip $hit comments, just be honest if that is possible. I expect you will crawl into a shell, get defensive and look for a way to divert the attention of the matter. Are you a $hit stirrer, a fan, or just lifeless and have no place to run? What do you think happened?

3 wide
06-16-2018, 06:28 AM
You need to start looking for another friend.

Mindwalker
06-16-2018, 09:26 AM
No clue what the heck you're talking about centerstuff. Your post though is nothing short of hilarious lmao. Goooooooo bobby!!!!!

Mindwalker
06-16-2018, 09:27 AM
You need to start looking for another friend.

I think you might work 😂

Highside Hustler25
06-16-2018, 12:11 PM
Hey C.troff. yer Bloomquist Pj's are ready to pull out of the dryer:)

Centeroff
06-16-2018, 12:46 PM
HH, your boy Feger has to make the show before you can pick on me lol. Jason and Scott are buddies so you have to be a little biased towards the zero. He pitted beside Scott at the dream and they are cool with each other. I honestly like Jason. He is one of my favorite drivers to talk to. I didn’t see the dog this weekend but me and that scary looking dude have bonded. I will wear a Feger shirt if you wear a zero shirt. My treat