PDA

View Full Version : How great is it ??

hucktyson
06-11-2018, 05:11 AM
To watch 3am half gallon of crown engineering put it on the most expensive team ever assembled ??? Fella wanted to be the Yankees but he forgot to hire Babe Ruth to drive ... Bloomquist beating the team trying to buy wins and triple the cost to compete is good for the sport ....

hucktyson
06-11-2018, 05:12 AM
It’s not quite Brian Gray winning with his hand built rocketship but it’s close lol

TerryM
06-11-2018, 05:22 AM
To watch 3am half gallon of crown engineering put it on the most expensive team ever assembled ??? Fella wanted to be the Yankees but he forgot to hire Babe Ruth to drive ... Bloomquist beating the team trying to buy wins and triple the cost to compete is good for the sport ....
Bloomer ain't doing too bad on that shoestring budget he somehow gets by on.

hucktyson
06-11-2018, 05:31 AM
He can pay his “ crew “ for 20 years with what lance landers is paying for 1 year. Bloomquist built what he has with racing a dirt latemodel not by making millions in another field and blowing it on racing.

TerryM
06-11-2018, 05:36 AM
It doesn't matter how he got it. Lets not pretend Bloomer is one of the small teams struggling to get by. He started with money, and he's always had money. This isn't some David vs Goliath story.

Highside Hustler25
06-11-2018, 05:58 AM
Maybe that's why J.D. is leading the Lucas points. Not Scott. Gotta wonder where Scott would be in points had he hired anyone other than the circus clowns?

Pennsboro23
06-11-2018, 06:53 AM
You can pay monkeys with peanuts.

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 10:47 AM
If you guys are referring to Cody as being bad help you are wrongly mistaken. Scott has given Cody total control of all the preparation and setup for the car. Cody builds every car from bottom up and Scott has 100% confidence in his knowledge. Do not let the long hair and 4 day beard fool you. Cody is sharp as a tack and works his as$ off. Trust me, I thought the same thing until I really sit down and watched him. He sticks to the Penske shock guys hip when they bring the truck down and is really learning the shock game and is probably the best sheet metal worker I have been around. Ask Shane McDowell and he will tell you that Cody is an ace

victorylane
06-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Cody is as good a crew chief there is now or ever has been. He's 100% racer and knows everything about those cars from the tires to aero. From what I've seen his work ethic is second to none. He's definitely not afraid of work or getting dirty. Ol Bloomer would struggle for awhile without him. JMO

PRCKartRacer9
06-11-2018, 03:19 PM
It amazes me how people think bloomer is an idiot and hires idiots to help him. The man is a genius. Hes won in everything. He's had numerous people around him. If you had a chance at winning every race you came to, would you jeopardize it by letting someone work on your car with any knowledge of it? Exactly. Bloomer and his camp have to just sit back and laugh at this schit. I will say that I'm glad no one has stooped low enough to say anything about his daughter. Its sad enough that his wife was mentioned in thw manner she was after the race. Pretty sure Scott and Cody have thick skin by now

getinit
06-11-2018, 05:23 PM

besides the initial investment to start the team, if you think Lance is out-spending Scott by alot I think you're foolish. Scott is low-key about his operation and doesn't do things outside the racetrack to draw attention to his program so I can see why people would think he's not spending alot of money. Truth be told he has some of the most expensive tools and technology that other teams only wish they could afford. How much do you suppose the telemetry equipment Scott uses during testing at Batesville costs? All the shop equipment he has that other teams don't have access to or have to rent time on?
I'm not bashing Scott, I think it's comical how some think he's on some strict budget. Kudos to him for being able to do it his way, but when he doesn't win it's not for lack of resources or money.

Clayton_Wetter
06-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Bloomer ain't doing too bad on that shoestring budget he somehow gets by on.

Never ever going to be any due credit is there?

TS FAN
06-11-2018, 07:04 PM
We need some more Bloomie threads. Have mercy

chupp n bloomer fan
06-11-2018, 07:11 PM
We need some more Bloomie threads. Have mercyStart one buddy ole pal. You don’t like, you know the drill.

Clayton_Wetter
06-11-2018, 07:12 PM
We need some more Bloomie threads. Have mercy

Feel free to start another positive one!!! :)

TTS_JF
06-11-2018, 07:17 PM
I always wondered what Cody makes in a year working for Bloomquisr

ALLDIRT
06-11-2018, 08:34 PM
You know how the shoe on the other foot is . It's not good to stir schit , and then have to smell it .

TS FAN
06-11-2018, 08:37 PM
LOL my my.

Illtsate32
06-11-2018, 08:45 PM
besides the initial investment to start the team, if you think Lance is out-spending Scott by alot I think you're foolish. Scott is low-key about his operation and doesn't do things outside the racetrack to draw attention to his program so I can see why people would think he's not spending alot of money. Truth be told he has some of the most expensive tools and technology that other teams only wish they could afford. How much do you suppose the telemetry equipment Scott uses during testing at Batesville costs? All the shop equipment he has that other teams don't have access to or have to rent time on?
I'm not bashing Scott, I think it's comical how some think he's on some strict budget. Kudos to him for being able to do it his way, but when he doesn't win it's not for lack of resources or money.

Doesnt look like their hauler was put together with some old scraps of angle iron laying around the shop either...

TS FAN
06-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Feel free to start another positive one!!! :)

Clayton you ought to know by now that I don't care what people on here say to me. I have been taking crap for liking Stewart for years. I don't care if Bloomer wins the races, I just laugh at how the board is controlled on who everyone should like. I personally don't care who wins the LM races, guys I know have retired. I look at threads about bashing drivers like JD and it is just disgusting. That is alright to do because he is not the board hero. Yep, I stirred it up, and that is just the way I roll. Some posters are just waiting for me to say anything so they can pounce. As I said earlier, Bloomie has the covered this year, so you guys enjoy.

Barbecueboy
06-11-2018, 08:51 PM
The very first sentence says it all.....yup, hucky is foolish sometimes.

With a man crush for Bob pierce.

ALLDIRT
06-11-2018, 09:02 PM
Clayton you ought to know by now that I don't care what people on here say to me. I have been taking crap for liking Stewart for years. I don't care if Bloomer wins the races, I just laugh at how the board is controlled on who everyone should like. I personally don't care who wins the LM races, guys I know have retired. I look at threads about bashing drivers like JD and it is just disgusting. That is alright to do because he is not the board hero. Yep, I stirred it up, and that is just the way I roll. Some posters are just waiting for me to say anything so they can pounce. As I said earlier, Bloomie has the covered this year, so you guys enjoy.

That's the best and fairest statement I have seen . If that was the bottom line for
everyone , wouldn't that be great .

dirtcrazy4u
06-11-2018, 10:22 PM
I have seen bloomer come into his pit, have a brief conversation with Cody and then he is in the hauler. Cody is getting very good, and to have bloomer as a mentor. Good for him I say. I've seen both either working on tires or shocks.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-12-2018, 10:54 AM

Sounds of jealousy cuz u didnt get the call to fill the seat!

just dust
06-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Never ever going to be any due credit is there?

They hate it when the sun shines at night !