PDA

View Full Version : Statue of bloomquist

just dust
06-11-2018, 11:58 AM
STATUE OF BLOOMQUIST

I know that they have a statue of ( Dale Earnhardt ) at Daytona .
Because he was the man of Daytona . They recognize the man he was .
Love him or hate him , we need a statue of BLOOMQUIST at ELDORA
Come on guys , what about that . NOW all you haters , have a good day .

a25rjr
06-11-2018, 12:15 PM
STATUE OF BLOOMQUIST

Vote #2!!!

plunks7
06-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Vote #2!!!

Vote #3!!!

Highside Hustler25
06-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Steve Kinser would have a statue there before Scott.

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 12:29 PM
I bet Reece monuments would give his fans a he11 of a deal. His fans could chip in 10-20$ a piece and have one made and setup at his shop. Tony shouldn’t make one just yet. I’d say he has another half a million in winnings left up there. Let him finish breaking records and we he announces he will retire after the season, Tony unveils it at his last trip to the BigE. Pretty sure that won’t happen though. Don’t think they are on each other’s Christmas card list lol

a25rjr
06-11-2018, 12:34 PM
Shoot, I bet Bloomers on Tonys A-list! He knows who puts them butts in the seats!

Josh Bayko
06-11-2018, 12:41 PM

So would Jack Hewitt.

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 12:41 PM
No way, I’m being sued right now and I wouldn’t piss in their ear if their brain was on fire until the day I die. Just the way the human brain works

brsteg
06-11-2018, 02:24 PM
If another statue goes up at Eldora.. I think it belongs to Hewitt.

The Bloomer statue would be more fitting at Florence Ky outside of a larger nicer HoF.

GregA12
06-11-2018, 02:45 PM
STATUE OF BLOOMQUIST

I personally think no one in any walk of life is worthy of a statue. It’s important to recognize greatness and achievement but pedastalizing any humans to that level is sorta messed up. JMO

ALLDIRT
06-11-2018, 03:44 PM

He don't drive late models . And I didn't look , but I bet he has not won the dream 8 times .
or the world .

just dust
06-11-2018, 03:59 PM
You guys , JYO . Like he said those are sprint car drivers . Besides if you compare , Hewitt don't hold a candle
to Bloomer . And Bloomquist has won as many races I am sure as Steve . You must be hurting today as your
guy didn't win shiiiiiiittttttt . We also have been and do make statues of great CHAMPIONS , and their achievements .
And that is not JMO , those are facts .

Josh Bayko
06-11-2018, 04:04 PM
You guys , JYO . Like he said those are sprint car drivers . Besides if you compare , Hewitt don't hold a candle
to Bloomer . And Bloomquist has won as many races I am sure as Steve . You must be hurting today as your
guy didn't win shiiiiiiittttttt . We also have been and do make statues of great CHAMPIONS , and their achievements .

You are very stupid.

zach51
06-11-2018, 04:14 PM
The only statue that needs to be there is already there. Earl and Bernice.

Planetzer0
06-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Steve Kinser- 12 major Eldora wins

Kings Royal- 7 wins
Historical Big One (100,000)- 2 wins
4 Crown Nationals- 3 wins

Scott Bloomquist- 12 wins

DREAM (100,000)- 8 wins
World 100- 4 wins

Of course Kinser has other Eldora wins, they race up there alot more than the late models have the last 30 years. Scott could go up there and win other races if he chose too. Looks pretty even to me.

Hewitt has 19 4 crown wins alone, He would be the first statue built.

Mindwalker
06-11-2018, 04:27 PM
You are very stupid.

I even caught on to that fact 😂

One Man Gang
06-11-2018, 04:54 PM
If anybody in dirt racing gets a statue I hope to h€ll it looks better than Ronaldo's statue did. That guy might have Bloomer looking like Tupac or Kim Jong-Un

Mindwalker
06-11-2018, 05:02 PM
I say they have Bloomer taxidurmed. Maybe even make a clone and dlm racing will go on forever.

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Just find out who made the 49 statue at the entrance of old SS’s trailer park. I heard SS tried to knock it off it’s base last June with his 73 VW beetle and dam near totaled his car. Chipped ole JD up a little but he had him repaired after last years Hillbilly. We all know how SS switches drivers faster than a hummingbird!

Mindwalker
06-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Take that post down right now!

Centeroff
06-11-2018, 06:24 PM
Lol. Your right. Oops wouldn’t let me delete it. Now just wait patiently until he strikes back on the zero

just dust
06-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Not stupid as someone calling someone stupid for a post . It's my opinon , you don't have to like it .
I have seen many of your bs post said nothing . But I did what I wanted to do . Real haters .

bill39
06-11-2018, 08:42 PM
if there was a mt rushmore of eldora who is on it bloomer kinser hewitt and ??

Mindwalker
06-11-2018, 08:49 PM

The dude who peed on the track sevrel years ago?

Clayton_Wetter
06-11-2018, 09:10 PM
The dude who peed on the track sevrel years ago?

SS????????

Clayton_Wetter
06-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Poor SS, I've rode him like a lathered horse to the point of feeling guilty!!!!

a25rjr
06-11-2018, 09:11 PM
SS????????

Not sure if he has the right equipment! :)

ALLDIRT
06-11-2018, 09:13 PM

Jeff Purvis .

Highside Hustler25
06-11-2018, 09:20 PM

I've always looked at Eldora as a playground to open wheel racing than it is late models. Not knocking the lates but the open wheel guys have a lot of history there. As far as hurting, absolutely not. Didn't figure my guy would win anyway.
Your last sentence, spot on.

Raceready
06-11-2018, 09:24 PM
if there was a mt rushmore of eldora who is on it bloomer kinser hewitt and ?? Have you no idea of Donnie Morans record at Eldora ?

Raceready
06-11-2018, 09:29 PM
if there was a mt rushmore of eldora who is on it bloomer kinser hewitt and ?? Have you no idea of Donnie Morans record at Eldora ? Anybody that watched Morans rr quarter panel slap the 4th turn wall on the way to yet another win can tell you whether or not he belongs there. Who do you think won the MILLION dollar late model race there ?

dirtcrazy4u
06-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Hewitt has to be first. 19 4 crown wins. I believe he swept all 4 classes of racing that makes up the 4 crown. I'm pretty sure there's a few all star wins. Let's also not forget he was a team mate of Charlie swartz in a SLM.

Second, wow, hard choice between kinser and bloomer.

ALLDIRT
06-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Have you no idea of Donnie Morans record at Eldora ? Anybody that watched Morans rr quarter panel slap the 4th turn wall on the way to yet another win can tell you whether or not he belongs there. Who do you think won the MILLION dollar late model race there ?

Well , that should get one all by its self .

Planetzer0
06-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Has to be Jack Hewitt, Scott Bloomquist, Steve Kinser, Billy Moyer.

ThebigE
06-12-2018, 06:08 AM
A statue of Bloomer at Eldora would slip and fall in the mud to avoid drug testing probably.

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 06:21 AM
A statue of Bloomer at Eldora would slip and fall in the mud to avoid drug testing probably.

Who says hey, this sounds like a good thing to say.... Im gonna post it?? Hahahahahaha......

kazual
06-12-2018, 06:47 AM
Ok by me but need to design it with extra long arms so he can pat himself on the back.

Kwd1253
06-12-2018, 07:17 AM
A Scott Bloomquist?? That will be one ugly statue lol.. probably make kids and babies cry son they see it. I say the should put statue of me. It would look better than 95% of y’all. Also, with my butt showing. At the bottom of it saying “Pucker up and kiss it! You Sum of Guns!” Before you can enter. 😁 <— big smile ✌️<—� peace 🖕<—� middle finger

Trax53
06-12-2018, 08:03 AM

Earl Baltes.

Centeroff
06-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Boys I’m worried about SS. I told his family to hide all sharp objects, anything that went boom, all ropes/strings etc and even had the local constable parked by the bridge so he wouldn’t jump. I guess that as$ whopping was to hard to handle. Can’t imagine a 4m where SS isn’t talking $hit

dmr37
06-12-2018, 12:03 PM
You guys should take your show on the road. you make me chuckle

OldFart55
06-12-2018, 04:01 PM
I will just never understand how grown men can be in such love with another man. I believe it is a mental illness. There is no way a sane human being can think of the guy like many here do. The guy is trash and a known drug user and cheater which also makes him a thief. He has no morals at all and cant even always make it to the track on time because of his drug use. The sport will be a much better place when he is gone. The sooner the better...

Josh Bayko
06-12-2018, 04:15 PM
I will just never understand how grown men can be in such love with another man. I believe it is a mental illness. There is no way a sane human being can think of the guy like many here do. The guy is trash and a known drug user and cheater which also makes him a thief. He has no morals at all and cant even always make it to the track on time because of his drug use. The sport will be a much better place when he is gone. The sooner the better...

Let’s play guess the alt.

a25rjr
06-12-2018, 04:18 PM

Butthurt JD fan?

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 04:18 PM
I will just never understand how since I've been a grown men I can be in such love with another man. I believe it is a mental illness. There is no way a sane human being can think of the guy like I do. I am trash and a known drug user and cheater which also makes me a thief. I have no morals at all and cant even always make it to the bar on time because of my drug use. The sport will be a much better place when Im gone. The sooner the better...

Well that was a nice introduction of yourself here to 4m.... Or have you been here before, under another name like just oldfart? Hehe

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2018, 04:27 PM

Now just say the name and wait for a call from an attorney!!!! hahahahahaaaa

a25rjr
06-12-2018, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=OldFart55;2189934] This board will be a much better place when he is gone. The sooner the better

Funny.....that's the same thing we said about you awhile back!

Mindwalker
06-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Sure is alot of first hand knowledge coming from the jd fan bace. They seem to know how a druggy acts. Only one way to know all this is to be one yourself. Heck they knew right away something was up.... Mybe they should wheel the 49 car, seems to be working for Bloomers. Hahahaha

ALLDIRT
06-12-2018, 05:25 PM

You got it bad . feel sorry for loser like you . I bet you are a football fan . Because you don't
know schit about racing . When you talk like that , That makes you the looser .

Highside Hustler25
06-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Well that was a nice introduction of yourself here to 4m.... Or have you been here before, under another name like ME ? Hehe

I fixed it for ya:)
I couldn't resist.

I will say, for a first post, that was a doozy. He should fit right in here don't ya think?

pssst...has Scott turned you on to some of his secret stash yet? you can P.M. me:cool: