PDA

View Full Version : If the shoe was on the other foot???

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 11:27 AM
If the shoe was on the other foot...and it was Pierce that didn't take the drug test and then mysteriously vanished....yes I said mysteriously because it was....would you leave your trailer and car out and have another race team load your stuff.... And the people loading up have absolutely no idea where team bloomquist went?...maybe if it was life threatening situation but it wasn't... There was no immediate reason to drop everything and leave... Thev Crew too? Lol... Why wouldn't they load up while Scott was taken to the hospital? It stinks... From top to bottom....and I assure you if that was Pierce you same guys that are sticking up for bloomer would be the same hypocrites that would rip Bobby for the same thing... BTW.. Bobby took his piss test..

Josh Bayko
06-13-2018, 11:28 AM
Nobody cares.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 11:31 AM
About you Josh... Nobody cares.... Go away

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Actually no, Josh is 100% correct.

Everything isn't about Bobby.....except in his fans eyes.

And btw.....have you missed the eleventy thousand negative threads ripping on bloomer for the way he handled it? Good grief Charlie Brown!!!!

Josh Bayko
06-13-2018, 11:34 AM
About you Josh... Nobody cares.... Go away

You just want to stir garbage. It's incredibly trashy, but if one considers source it makes perfect sense.

ALLDIRT
06-13-2018, 11:37 AM
If the shoe was on the other foot...and it was Pierce that didn't take the drug test and then mysteriously vanished....yes I said mysteriously because it was....would you leave your trailer and car out and have another race team load your stuff.... And the people loading up have absolutely no idea where team bloomquist went?...maybe if it was life threatening situation but it wasn't... There was no immediate reason to drop everything and leave... Thev Crew too? Lol... Why wouldn't they load up while Scott was taken to the hospital? It stinks... From top to bottom....and I assure you if that was Pierce you same guys that are sticking up for bloomer would be the same hypocrites that would rip Bobby for the same thing... BTW.. Bobby took his piss test..

Save it . We only care about Bloomer . All we know is who took home the money .

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 11:50 AM
lol @ these Pierce fans. They'll have you believe Bobby just turned in the most incredible 4th place finish in Eldora history just to make headlines. We get it, you're mad. I would be mad too if my favorite driver lost by 14 seconds.

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 12:00 PM
Bobby was too busy "floating" around and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near got lapped.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Love how you guys go straight to the insults....i make a valid point....So none of you bloomquist nuthuggers think it's odd that the whole team left? Really?? I mean the whole team vanished and left over a million dollars in equipment wide open and nobody thinks that's odd? It was a non life threatening situation...you guys can keep bashing me all you want... I expect it...same hypocrites that can't handle facts..

Mudweiser
06-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Nobody cares.

Not a bloomer fan at all, and not bashing you... But I'm with Bayko on this...

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 12:21 PM
Josh Bayko won the internet for the day.

Millions of dollars of equipment wide open? Looked to me from the pics the car and equipment was loaded and all the doors were shut and I would assume locked.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 12:24 PM
Not a bloomer fan at all, and not bashing you... But I'm with Bayko on this...

That's fine... Have no problem with that.... But to say nobody cares is incorrect...the racers want the same set of rules for everyone...doesnt matter if everybody has to run 1 barrel carburetors as long as everyone runs 1 barrel carburetors...there is no secret about rumors of Scott's drug use... Why not dispel those rumors right then and there? If I didn't have to p!ss then I would have waited til I did...what better way to prove your point.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=MI Dirt Fan;2190200]Josh Bayko won the internet for the day.

Millions of dollars of equipment wide open? Looked to me from the pics the car and equipment was loaded and all the doors were shut and I would assume locked.[/QUOT

That's because Bronson and his guys loaded it

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 12:30 PM
So? Then it still wasn't in the wide open and the doors were shut. At least they were nice enough too.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 12:38 PM
That's fine... Have no problem with that.... But to say nobody cares is incorrect...the racers want the same set of rules for everyone...doesnt matter if everybody has to run 1 barrel carburetors as long as everyone runs 1 barrel carburetors...there is no secret about rumors of Scott's drug use... Why not dispel those rumors right then and there? If I didn't have to p!ss then I would have waited til I did...what better way to prove your point.

The point is, yer trying to make it about Bobby.....and it isn't.

Get over yourself chief.

Bobby is real good......he isn't the greatest ever just yet......that title goes to the guy you are bashing( you know? The stuff you hate others for when they do it to Bobby)

And nice trying to make it appear that all of Scott's stuff was just laying around to fit your narrative......fake news

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm just asking you to be a little open minded...after failing to comply to a drug test... For whatever reason...dont you think it's odd that everyone vanished...left the car out and everything? I mean his crew could have and should have loaded up everything...thats what they do....scott sure don't load it up...sure makes people with any common sense go hmmmmm??

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 12:40 PM
I would be more concerned about a driver who floats around for 40 laps not paying any attention, while the leader almost laps them, instead of the driver whose always 100% focused everytime his in the race car. Thats just my opinion though.

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 12:43 PM
I would be more concerned about a driver who floats around for 40 laps not paying any attention, while the leader almost laps them, instead of the driver whose always 100% focused everytime his in the race car. Thats just my opinion though.

JD wore the cushion out for little Bobby.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 12:44 PM
I don't think they meant it as not paying attention more like getting in a zone... Hitting your marks...when Pierce ran with the Lucas guys a few years back he said you can't give those guys 1 inch or they will use it to get by you...so I think the term floating can be taken different ways... You guys with your glasses half empty will see it as not paying attention while the guys whose glass is half full think he's in a zone

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 12:45 PM
JD wore the cushion out for little Bobby.

JD just about lost 3rd place to bobby...close at the line.

HoosierDirtFan
06-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Love how you guys go straight to the insults....i make a valid point....So none of you bloomquist nuthuggers think it's odd that the whole team left? Really?? I mean the whole team vanished and left over a million dollars in equipment wide open and nobody thinks that's odd? It was a non life threatening situation...you guys can keep bashing me all you want... I expect it...same hypocrites that can't handle facts..

You should look in the mirror when you say nuthugger. In other words stick a sock in it.

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 12:49 PM
You should look in the mirror when you say nuthugger. In other words stick a sock in it.

Seems like the word nutthugger would describe someone who posts with a reference to a certain driver and or thier car number in username

dirtyboy
06-13-2018, 12:57 PM
The point is, yer trying to make it about Bobby.....and it isn't.

Get over yourself chief.

Bobby is real good......he isn't the greatest ever just yet......that title goes to the guy you are bashing( you know? The stuff you hate others for when they do it to Bobby)

And nice trying to make it appear that all of Scott's stuff was just laying around to fit your narrative......fake news

I don't see it as Piercefan trying to make it about Bobby at all. The point is, Scott was not held to the rules. Period.

Many of the drivers feel Scott should not have raced until he passed the drug screening.

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 01:02 PM
He's in the zone running 14 seconds behind the leader? OUCH. I would probably say I wasn't paying much attention. LOL. Pierce will have the next 30 years to be the best, break every record possible. Why not let Bloomquist have his time now? So what he missed a drug test? He's been tested more times than any other driver the last 5 years. If Scott was hiding anything it would be pain killers, hes 54 years old working 16 hour days on his car for this one race with two bad shoulders and back so what if he needs something to help him get through the day.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 01:02 PM
I don't see it as Piercefan trying to make it about Bobby at all. The point is, Scott was not held to the rules. Period.

Many of the drivers feel Scott should not have raced until he passed the drug screening.

Thank you...point exactly....doesnt matter who the driver is.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 01:05 PM
He's in the zone running 14 seconds behind the leader? OUCH. I would probably say I wasn't paying much attention. LOL. Pierce will have the next 30 years to be the best, break every record possible. Why not let Bloomquist have his time now? So what he missed a drug test? He's been tested more times than any other driver the last 5 years. If Scott was hiding anything it would be pain killers, hes 54 years old working 16 hour days on his car for this one race with two bad shoulders and back so what if he needs something to help him get through the day.

So what if he needs something to help him get thru the day?? Are you serious?

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 01:12 PM

Shocked at your reply... Always thought better of you than that...

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 01:18 PM
PierceFAN you must be really young still.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 01:21 PM
PierceFAN you must be really young still.

Yep 53 years young..

smoothoperator32
06-13-2018, 01:25 PM
I am a pierce fan not as much as i use to be but it is what it is move on to the next race sheesh! Nothing can be done anyway good lord!

WV Wheel Man
06-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Rules are Rules, the rules were bent/broken. Definitely not fair to the other drivers, and fans of the other drivers, and fans of Bloomer who are having to defend him. Neutral Fan of the sport here. McDowell to the front and is owed $100k IMO.

HoosierDirtFan
06-13-2018, 01:31 PM
Everything that has been posted on several threads and Facebook pages is nothing but pure speculation unless you where there and personally witnessed the whole ordeal. End of story. Your's or anyone else's thoughts are mute unless you where witness to this.

WisWildManFan
06-13-2018, 01:43 PM
Yep 53 years young..Was hoping we could blame it on being young and dumb... Guess old age doesn't always fix it

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 01:49 PM
no kidding, 53 years old. Surprises me. You should know that drugs arent all bad then.

NY DIRT
06-13-2018, 01:50 PM
I do not have any dog in this fight..

Bloomer is the goat and any time he wins an event at his favorite track, it is no surprise to me. And boy did he win this event. He made fools out of the rest of the field by winning by such a large margin. Score this one for bloomer...

Were rules bent or broken? Yes there was. Will anything be done about it? No there will not. So score this one also for bloomer...

Bottom line. Bloomer outthunk um, and then outdrove um

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 01:53 PM
we still have to see how the tire tests come out. WRG might try and play games there since they look really bad right now. Either way the money heads to Mooresburg.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Thank you...point exactly....doesnt matter who the driver is.

So then why did your original post only mention Bobby instead of all the other drivers ???

Just stop man, we all get it.....you love you some Bobby.....and that's ok.

Mason87
06-13-2018, 02:26 PM
Should have left Bobby out of it just so you could avoid this lol. I feel like this whole thing stinks but Scott got the OK from wrg first so don't bash him bash them for allowing the rules to be bent broken or what ever. He took the money home and the race is over no need to continually beat this topic in the ground. Wrg dropped the ball on this not scott. Get over it

voodoochild
06-13-2018, 02:36 PM
Didn’t WRG okay him to race? Why is this still being talked about?

zach51
06-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Did Bobby pass a drug test? Yes he did.

Did Bloomer pass a drug test? No he did not.

Did Bloomer win the race? Yes he did.

Will anything be done about it? No.

Why? Because nobody will stand up to WRG. If the racers are that hurt by it they would sit out the Summernationals and stop traveling on the WOO tour. But they know they all got out-tricked and are willing to bite the bullet and move on.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 02:41 PM
What is ?

Because he put a royal donkey whippin on them and the haters can't stand it......for the daily double Alex?
:)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 02:41 PM
Tire test results to follow. Coming soon!

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Did Bobby pass a drug test? Yes he did.

Did Bloomer pass a drug test? No he did not.

Did Bloomer win the race? Yes he did.

Will anything be done about it? No.

Why? Because nobody will stand up to WRG. If the racers are that hurt by it they would sit out the Summernationals and stop traveling on the WOO tour. But they know they all got out-tricked and are willing to bite the bullet and move on.

Good post Zach......it's not the drivers that are that upset about it, it's some of their butt hurt fans.

Scott whipped em............aaaaaaaaaaaaaagain........I expect that trend to continue.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 02:46 PM

I almost forgot........we don't really know who won anyway.....it hasn't been 2 weeks since the checkered flag fell.

The intermission show so far has been very entertaining though.

zach51
06-13-2018, 02:47 PM
Furthermore, if I was a driver, the next time WRG asks me for a pee test I'd say "Hell no, show me Scott's results from the Dream or I'll just run up the street to the Urgent Care and dodge it". I'd tell Driggers to kiss my taint.

And to further clarify, I am not saying Bloomer was dirty (I have suspicions but no proof), but my point is, if he can away with not having to take the test, nobody else should have to take it either and be subject to any consequences.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 02:49 PM
Wrg=WHAT RULES GUYS???

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 02:49 PM

You are truly and undeniably clueless hahahaha.

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Wrg=WHAT RULES GUYS???

Exactly! And if the shoe was on the other foot.... Nobody in dlm racing could fill it.....

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 02:55 PM

Hes to blind to see whats in that mirror.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-13-2018, 02:58 PM
If the shoe was on the other foot...and it was Pierce that didn't take the drug test and then mysteriously vanished....yes I said mysteriously because it was....would you leave your trailer and car out and have another race team load your stuff.... And the people loading up have absolutely no idea where team bloomquist went?...maybe if it was life threatening situation but it wasn't... There was no immediate reason to drop everything and leave... Thev Crew too? Lol... Why wouldn't they load up while Scott was taken to the hospital? It stinks... From top to bottom....and I assure you if that was Pierce you same guys that are sticking up for bloomer would be the same hypocrites that would rip Bobby for the same thing... BTW.. Bobby took his piss test..If this ain’t the proverbial pot callin the kettle black, ladies n gentlemen, I dunno what is. Bobby, nor his family, has EVER done a dam thing wrong in your eyes.

Anyhow, yes, Scott should have taken a piss test, either at the track or the hospital. That’s on WRG and Eldora for not enforcing it. But they cleared him, even when he was going to take one, so oh well.

I’m sure next time he jacks up his shoulder, he’ll be sure to tell the Pierce Posse, and every other SOB before he goes. He has shoulder issues, rotator cuff issues, has for years. So is it believable he did fall and injure himself, yes. Should he have still taken a piss test, yes. Earlier in the day in the designated area. Or at the hospital if nothing else.

And I’m sure they’ll be sure to have everything packed away nice and neat for you, if something happens again. I jack my shoulder up, surely I’m going to stick around and make sure my guys know to stay and make sure everything is put away nice and neat for the Pierce folks. As if no one knows what’s Scott’s and what’s not. And all the people still around from the other SB folks.

I like Bobby, but you especially, really make people wanna not like him.

If this was anyone else, nothing would be said. But because it’s the top late model driver, and he spanked their butts, it’s butt hurt central.

And yeah, Josh pretty well summed it up, as did BBQ.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-13-2018, 03:01 PM
Tire test results to follow. Coming soon!Poor SS, there you are. Your observation period over at the nut house?

HoosierDirtFan
06-13-2018, 03:06 PM
just a simple side note.
As I've just learned - In Ohio law if you make a emergency room visit they do a mandatory drug test any way.
Anyone if this is true?
Because if it is that would explain why DIRTcar said just bring back the hospital papers.

Kwd1253
06-13-2018, 03:18 PM
See the point as racing series making it look like a clean sport and insurance reason. I don't see big deal for any driver not taking or passing it. Unless they are so drunk or drugged up that can't race. I would like know what drugs make a better driver? Maybe PEDs?

Illtsate32
06-13-2018, 03:21 PM
^^^I dont see why an ER would do one, if they draw blood for whatever reason then theres your test..but you wouldnt get those results back for at least a few days, someone mentioned he was prob on pain killers without a script for them. That is the only thing I could think of why he would run to the er for, to try to get a script for whatever he had in his system, anything else doesnt make any sense, how would Bloomer know they wouldnt still test him when he got back to track...and any logical person knows how impeccable of a performance he turned in nobodys hating on him for that...at least im not, but he sure didnt help with all the questions around about his moral character...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 03:23 PM
Poor SS, there you are. Your observation period over at the nut house?

No im out on good behavor!🤗🤗

Illtsate32
06-13-2018, 03:27 PM
See the point as racing series making it look like a clean sport and insurance reason. I don't see big deal for any driver not taking or passing it. Unless they are so drunk or drugged up that can't race. I would like know what drugs make a better driver? Maybe PEDs?

Id say amphetamines would universally be the most helpful, but everybody is affected differently...

Planetzer0
06-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Scott was winning the DREAM this past weekend. They worked 16 hour days and tested all week getting ready for it. But we know Bloomquist, sometimes he wants to add some drama to the weekend. LOL. I guarantee it sold more shirts, made more fans and ultimately made him more money. Which is always the goal. He's passed every drug test he's taken with the WRG so why would he worry about another test? He will pass at Lernerville in 2 weeks as well.

Highside Hustler25
06-13-2018, 03:50 PM
Pert near 3 pages of posts in 4 hours. Atta boy piercefan. Give em #$@*lol

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 03:52 PM
Without any facts not one of us have any real usefull input here. If the rules were broken then give that check to its rightful winner, period. As of yet wrg says Bloomer won it. Did wrg let Bloomer slide? Posably but who but they really know for sure. Looks to me if none of the other drivers haven't made any attempt at getting to the bottom of it then it's pretty much cut and dryed...

For what ever reason wrg let Bloomer race without a piss test when selected to is beyond me, you and ss' s sheep lol. Maybe someday here soon we will all know. Till then... Bloomer won! Not much anyone can say about it that will change anything unless sombody has facts to make that change.

Bubstr
06-13-2018, 04:07 PM
just a simple side note.
As I've just learned - In Ohio law if you make a emergency room visit they do a mandatory drug test any way.
Anyone if this is true?
Because if it is that would explain why DIRTcar said just bring back the hospital papers.

You should read Hippa law. The ER can't disclose any medical record, unless the patient signed permission. That is a federal law.

If you don't enforce rules, why write one. As soon as they let the soon to be tested out of sight, it made it darn hard to enforce that rule ever again. WRG and probably Driggers messed up again.

pierceFAN
06-13-2018, 04:12 PM
Pert near 3 pages of posts in 4 hours. Atta boy piercefan. Give em #$@*lol

This is a 4m...to discuss racing... If they don't like what I post they don't have to click on it... And no this has nothing to do with Bobby but I stand firm if it was him to do this the same people would not take same position as they are now...i raised a valid point. And to those with blinders on ask yourself this question....you have a $750k hauler...2 cars at $100k ea....umpteen thousands in tools and spare parts... Are you really just gonna walk away crew and all? For real... The answer is yes if you have something to hide... No if you don't... He wasn't hurt bad enough for the whole team to rush to the ER to be by his side if he was he never would have won that race period... The physical demands on the driver to run at eldora are just too much...hey not bashing his performance by no means... The guy definitely has it going on...it seems there is always something with him... Some type of controversy...this is just another to add...to me it tarnishes his accomplishments but that's my opinion

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 04:14 PM
^^^I dont see why an ER would do one, if they draw blood for whatever reason then theres your test..but you wouldnt get those results back for at least a few days, someone mentioned he was prob on pain killers without a script for them. That is the only thing I could think of why he would run to the er for, to try to get a script for whatever he had in his system, anything else doesnt make any sense, how would Bloomer know they wouldnt still test him when he got back to track...and any logical person knows how impeccable of a performance he turned in nobodys hating on him for that...at least im not, but he sure didnt help with all the questions around about his moral character...

Nobody anywhere said he was on pain killers without a scrip, purely speculative conjecture .......that is just what some people want to throw out there to fit their narrative.
I hope if somebody did foolishly say or print that and it can be proven that team zero sues them into dust.

And moral character??? In dlm racing??? I thought as has been reported , that they all cheat!!!......last sentence was a joke guys.

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 04:15 PM
Whos just going to walk up and steal 2 cars and a hauler from Eldora?

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 04:18 PM
Also.... If your shoe (peircefan) was on the other foot, you'd at least have one shoe on the correct side for once. 😝

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 04:21 PM
Whos just going to walk up and steal 2 cars and a hauler from Eldora?

Lol, that a whole other topic... Things do come up missing round there.

Illtsate32
06-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Nobody anywhere said he was on pain killers without a scrip, purely speculative conjecture .......that is just what some people want to throw out there to fit their narrative.
I hope if somebody did foolishly say or print that and it can be proven that team zero sues them into dust.

And moral character??? In dlm racing??? I thought as has been reported , that they all cheat!!!......last sentence was a joke guys.

BBQ true nobody knows for real pure speculation, but also since Scott didnt take the test to disprove the report I dont see how he can sue for making a libelous statement...

Kwd1253
06-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Well what ever he was on, he should get on it more often. That was one of the best interview with dod he has done in long time 😂✌ need double what ever he took and do a live dod with Rigsby.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 04:25 PM
This is a 4m...to discuss racing... If they don't like what I post they don't have to click on it... And no this has nothing to do with Bobby but I stand firm if it was him to do this the same people would not take same position as they are now...i raised a valid point. And to those with blinders on ask yourself this question....you have a $750k hauler...2 cars at $100k ea....umpteen thousands in tools and spare parts... Are you really just gonna walk away crew and all? For real... The answer is yes if you have something to hide... No if you don't... He wasn't hurt bad enough for the whole team to rush to the ER to be by his side if he was he never would have won that race period... The physical demands on the driver to run at eldora are just too much...hey not bashing his performance by no means... The guy definitely has it going on...it seems there is always something with him... Some type of controversy...this is just another to add...to me it tarnishes his accomplishments but that's my opinion

I'm having a hard time understanding your logic about why the whole team would go with him to the er and leave everything out in the open for anybody to steal( which they didn't do at all)........nobody on 4m or any other site is giving Scott a pass, only folks that did that was the Wrg.

I take it completely opposite of you.......if it was bad enough to leave and have another team pack your stuff up it must have been pretty bad.......you know as well as anyone else that Scott doesn't just let anyone alone around his stuff .

I don't know, don't care and don't even want to speculate......the only thing I do know is they put a butt whippin on the whole field.....fact jack.

But if it's like you and the other pierce homers are saying that Scott just skirted the system and played in the grey, then I think it's great he beat them at their own game.

Isn't bloomer supposed to be washed up anyway?? Why you lettin a beat up washed up old man get under your skin like that?lol

ride height
06-13-2018, 04:27 PM
If all the others peed in a cup...EVERYONE shoulda peed in a cup. WRG apparently stepped on their pee pees this time. Now having said that....lets assume the winner WAS impaired, he whipped a$$ IMPAIRED. How bad would the whoopin be if he was straight? Personally I dont think he WAS impaired but for sure he should be held to the rules the others were held to. It looks bad for the sport. In alot of ways. Weve got enough troubles keeping big boy late model racing alive without this BS drama.

Illtsate32
06-13-2018, 04:27 PM
Well what ever he was on, he should get on it more often. That was one of the best interview with dod he has done in long time ✌ need double what ever he took and do a live dod with Rigsby.

Yes he was speaking pretty fluidly compared to most interviews where it seems like he has a hard time getting out what he wants to say. Was a dominant performance he could of gone up there and danced a jig if he wanted to he earned it...

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Lol, that a whole other topic... Things do come up missing round there.

Ironic who loaded the team up especially considering the rumors that have floated around on 4 m for a while......right Nathan?

Illtsate32
06-13-2018, 04:30 PM
I would be more along the lines of objecting that it helped his performance not impaired it lol...

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 04:32 PM
BBQ true nobody knows for real pure speculation, but also since Scott didnt take the test to disprove the report I dont see how he can sue for making a libelous statement...

What report?? Somebody reported he was on Meds without a scrip???

Don't think anyone would be that ignorant would they?

You don't see how he can sue someone for being libelous ?? Just like you didn't see that he didn't just leave his stuff laying around unlocked and wide open??

Come on man....

HoosierDirtFan
06-13-2018, 04:33 PM
Ironic who loaded the team up especially considering the rumors that have floated around on 4 m for a while......right Nathan?

What's the old saying. Rumors are rumors until proven true.

Illtsate32
06-13-2018, 04:39 PM
What report?? Somebody reported he was on Meds without a scrip???

Don't think anyone would be that ignorant would they?

You don't see how he can sue someone for being libelous ?? Just like you didn't see that he didn't just leave his stuff laying around unlocked and wide open??

Come on man....

Sure if you got evidence to disprove it, I used wrong word it wasnt an official report some people were saying that thats all...

denopolis23
06-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Almost sounds like liberal whining to me. It's in the past, get over it.

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Sombody said, I heard, drama children... Pure drama. 😉

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 04:53 PM
Sombody said, I heard, drama children... Pure drama. 

Exactly.....way more dramatic than the race itself :)

That thing was a bloomer snoozer.......congrats to the old man.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 04:57 PM
Sure if you got evidence to disprove it, I used wrong word it wasnt an official report some people were saying that thats all...

Not in public or in writing they weren't..........you can think it all you want, unless you have 100% proof without a doubt, you best not say it or print it.

The whole thing is hilarious.......Scott laughing all the way to the bank.

kidrock
06-13-2018, 05:44 PM
I'm just glad to see Bobby running better. I could care less about the what if's.

a25rjr
06-13-2018, 05:57 PM
I don't know, don't care and don't even want to speculate......the only thing I do know is they put a butt whippin on the whole field.....fact jack.

Isn't bloomer supposed to be washed up anyway?? Why you lettin a beat up washed up old man get under your skin like that?lol

B..I..N..G..O,
B..I..N..G..O,
B..I..N..G..O,
and BINGO was his NAME..O!!!

Clayton_Wetter
06-13-2018, 06:26 PM

Thread noted and discarded!!!! YAWN!!!!!

Barbecueboy
06-13-2018, 06:49 PM
I'm just glad to see Bobby running better. I could care less about the what if's.

Agreed..........good to see.

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 07:26 PM

Well Im sure glad you're glad. Goooooooo Bobby!!!! 😄✌

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 07:31 PM
Was mcdowell running the same trick rear end as bloomer was?

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 07:36 PM
Why you say that?

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Why you say that?

His crystal ball told him to. Hahahsaaashaa

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 07:48 PM
Because hes runing a bloomer car and they both had everybody covered by a mile

plunks7
06-13-2018, 07:48 PM
Well Im sure glad you're glad. Goooooooo Bobby!!!! ✌

Now I'm worried. :)

a25rjr
06-13-2018, 07:52 PM

Did your crystal ball tell you that, or did your own eyes see what the rest of the dlm world saw! :)

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 07:56 PM
That's the only reason you could come up with?

MGib24b
06-13-2018, 08:00 PM
WRG should of just had him take one on Saturday and this wouldn’t even being discusssed. I have no idea what Scott or any other racer does illegally. The entire deal makes WRG look like fools. They are trying to run a big time business with the good ol boys club mentality and the members don’t know much about basic business management. The Josh Richards incident last year also further proves my point.

golddirt
06-13-2018, 08:03 PM
Someone still owes me money for the eightball Thursday night!🤥

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:11 PM
That's the only reason you could come up with?

No thats just one of them.

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 08:16 PM
I thought you were implying it was one of those trick ones where the wheels go around frontwards

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Now I'm worried. :)

Lol, no need. Ole kid may be on the wrong side of the gate but he's a good feller.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:25 PM
I thought you were implying it was one of those trick ones where the wheels go around frontwards

Prolly shouldnt have stated "trick".
May b the rules allow it idk It was a special rearend set up

Josh Bayko
06-13-2018, 08:27 PM

Both drivers have always been very good at Eldora over the years. That matters a lot more than anything.

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 08:30 PM
What does it do to make it so special?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:35 PM
More hp to motor w set up.

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 08:36 PM
What does it do to make it so special?

It transmits radeo single to a micro chip in ss's brain that causes him to ramble unintelligible nonsense....

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 08:36 PM
I guess so...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:38 PM
Can u run a non quick change. I never paid attention truthfully

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:40 PM
I have always refered to mindwalker to lead me the right way.
And now u see where im at

tigwelder
06-13-2018, 08:45 PM
but but did you know bloomer won?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:47 PM
but but did you know bloomer won?

Ahh yea i think so

He drives the zero car right

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 08:49 PM
A non quick change rear end is a trick rear end?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 08:51 PM
A non quick change rear end is a trick rear end?

No its a special rear end so call it what u want

t3r3e3
06-13-2018, 08:53 PM

Satterlee might want little Bobby to take one of them tests as well. Little Bobby ran Greg dirty.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-13-2018, 08:58 PM
Bobby won the World 100 with an illegal LR suspension. I call it even.

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 09:00 PM
Satterlee might want little Bobby to take one of them tests as well. Little Bobby ran Greg dirty.

Little Bobby fans don't remember that.

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 09:01 PM
No its a special rear end so call it what u want

You called it a trick rear end 😝

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 09:08 PM
You called it a trick rear end 

I miss represented myself calling it that sorry.
You are the only trick!😲

plunks7
06-13-2018, 09:11 PM
I miss represented myself calling it that sorry.
You are the only trick!

I can't resist. Who's the rear end? :)

MI Dirt Fan
06-13-2018, 09:11 PM
Is there any links to the heat races? I've looked on YouTube and the only ones Eldora has are the features.

Mindwalker
06-13-2018, 09:12 PM
Only rear parts ss needs to worry about it that orange spoiler jd wont have much longer hahahahaha

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2018, 09:12 PM
I can't resist. Who's the rear end? :)

He is .......

roughride
06-14-2018, 08:38 AM
I think Bloomer is the absolute best, but I am sick of his antics. This was an absolute screw up on the part of Eldora and WRG. Bloomer should have never been able to leave the building after not being able to urinate. It would have only taken about 15-20 minutes at the most for him to chug a couple bottles of water and create enough urine for the test. This looks bad on all involved! This has cover-up to the nth degree written all over it. And why wouldn't they be testing on Saturday, the single biggest night of the year? Because they couldn't come up with another excuse to get Bloomer out of another test?

NormP
06-14-2018, 08:45 AM
Yep 53 years young..

Why don't you act your age instead of like a 15 year old girl. You whine like no one I've ever seen. You have helped me change my mind from thinking Bloomer fans are the worst to knowing Pierce fans are the worst.

Josh Bayko
06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Can u run a non quick change. I never paid attention truthfully

Yes. Regular rears are perfectly legal.

Planetzer0
06-14-2018, 09:05 AM
I think Bloomer is the absolute best, but I am sick of his antics. This was an absolute screw up on the part of Eldora and WRG. Bloomer should have never been able to leave the building after not being able to urinate. It would have only taken about 15-20 minutes at the most for him to chug a couple bottles of water and create enough urine for the test. This looks bad on all involved! This has cover-up to the nth degree written all over it. And why wouldn't they be testing on Saturday, the single biggest night of the year? Because they couldn't come up with another excuse to get Bloomer out of another test?

LMAO. If its a WRG cover-up why would they even select him to take the test? They would've just picked another "random" driver.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-14-2018, 09:12 AM
Was mcdowell running the same trick rear end as bloomer was?So the $$$$ Dream Team gets hosed, and it’s from some mysterious trick rear end. Copy. As if Rumley and the gang don’t try trick stuff.

Josh Bayko
06-14-2018, 09:16 AM
Apparently he thinks a Ford 9” rear is trick.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2018, 09:36 AM
No the zero just out foxed all of them

chupp n bloomer fan
06-14-2018, 09:45 AM
When my Dad was still racing, and even until he passed, he always swore by the Ford 9”, even though I’m sure you are mostly joking.

I’m sure it’s changed now, but he always thought they were more durable and less rotating weight.

ALLDIRT
06-14-2018, 09:52 AM
JD just about lost 3rd place to bobby...close at the line.

That's what you are mad about . Geezzz quit cryin . You say you want fair , You
absolutely have no evidence for anything . So you say that looks strange .
may be it's just you . You are just trying to keep schit going for your hate of Bloomer .
Get of it .

just dust
06-14-2018, 09:54 AM

You mean many of you losers .

Stefan2k4
06-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Bloomer should have never been able to leave the building after not being able to urinate. Where in the rule does it actually say that? I think a lot of you guys are confused on this. It talks about a participant not being able to leave sight of an administrator or official under section B. However, section B is "Collection of urine specimens". This is specifically referring to the actual collection process. That is the actual peeing in the cup. If you'll notice it also talks about how a "collector" of the same sex must observe the process and spells out procedures if the participant can only produce a partial specimen and must seal the container and wait to produce more. That means all of this doesn't apply and isn't relevant if the collection process has never started. If Bloomquist never began the collection process, this is why he was allowed to leave. These rules are in place, obviously, to not allow switching of the sample with a substitute sample. It may be true that WRG dropped the ball by not having Bloomquist do the test when he returned or report to a offsite facality but that's their fault and probably a cost issue. They were probably too cheap to pay what it would cost. That's probably the reason they are still using the old out dated pee in the cup test, when newer better methods, like saliva tests exist.

MEE
06-14-2018, 10:33 AM
Well I just sat here and read 7 page's of this stuff.
The only thing I have to ask is if Bronson's team loaded
up his stuff and the team was all gone to be with
Bloomer,then if you watched his interview with DOD BLOOMER said that
he didn't even tell his crew what he was doing.
He said that he got one of his sponsors to take him
to ER.
Can anyone verify that the crew did leave??
If so then something does not sound rite to me.
Now I'm not a fan of just one driver, I just want to watch good hard racing.
But I feel that they should've given him a test after.
The only way he could have passed was if he was if he had taken
the same dope that they gave him at ER.
It does not matter now cause if he was or was not on drugs
it' over and done with. All you can say is WRG screwed up,but
it sure has got 4M a lot of attention.

pierceFAN
06-14-2018, 11:53 AM
That's what you are mad about . Geezzz quit cryin . You say you want fair , You
absolutely have no evidence for anything . So you say that looks strange .
may be it's just you . You are just trying to ke,ep schit going for your hate of Bloomer .
Get of it .

Who said anything about being mad? You are just like the rest of these tools that twist things around... This isn't about my hatred for bloomquist... You will be hard pressed to find few if any posts of mine that say otherwise... I'm not on here thread after thread gloating about pierce as many have accused me... Again I challenge you or anybody else to find anything more than a congrats on your win post...you won't find it...and if you don't think it's strange for bloomquist team to leave and leave everything for team Bronson to put away you got a screw loose...A normal response would be... I've fallen and am going to the ER to get it looked at... Hold the fort til I can get back and grab this $100k...that would be a normal....but yet not one of you see it that way?? Things that make you go hmmmm

Barbecueboy
06-14-2018, 12:19 PM
Who said anything about being mad? You are just like the rest of these tools that twist things around... This isn't about my hatred for bloomquist... You will be hard pressed to find few if any posts of mine that say otherwise... I'm not on here thread after thread gloating about pierce as many have accused me... Again I challenge you or anybody else to find anything more than a congrats on your win post...you won't find it...and if you don't think it's strange for bloomquist team to leave and leave everything for team Bronson to put away you got a screw loose...A normal response would be... I've fallen and am going to the ER to get it looked at... Hold the fort til I can get back and grab this $100k...that would be a normal....but yet not one of you see it that way?? Things that make you go hmmmm

Does Scott or has Scott ever done anything normal???

Even his amount of winning isn't normal.

So now you are saying and agreeing with everyone that team Bronson did load up Scott's stuff , whereas before you implied he just walked away from it and left if all out in the open for anyone and everyone to get at.

The way you change your story to fit the argument you are trying to make is what's not normal and make people say, hmmmmmmm.

And ps.....nobody is twisting anything around, using and parroting your own words that you should have thought out better prior to putting them in print......even you yourself have said you misspoke and used the wrong wording on some of this stuff.

pierceFAN
06-14-2018, 12:24 PM
I've said from the beginning bronson loaded his stuff up... Never changed my story not one time

Clayton_Wetter
06-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Bobby won the World 100 with an illegal LR suspension. I call it even.

This post need to go off in large flashing neon letters!!!!

Bubstr
06-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Bloomer wasn't the first to win a Eldora race with a non quick change rear end. Roger Doland won the world with a 9 inch and everyone else had Q/C rears. Think that was in the 70s. I can remember when they made the QC legal, but as far as I know the 9 inch was never made illegal. If Bloomer did that he was legal. As for not taking the drug test, it's either good for all of for none.

Driggers and WRG are making a lot of shady calls in these last few years. Guess you can't fix stupid. How long before these tracks figure out, that UMP does not provide fair rules, evenly enforced and is intolerant of any criticism.

joshroth14
06-14-2018, 06:44 PM
The funniest part of this entire post is that Piercefan is 53 years old acting like this over a race. lol.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Bloomer wasn't the first to win a Eldora race with a non quick change rear end. Roger Doland won the world with a 9 inch and everyone else had Q/C rears. Think that was in the 70s. I can remember when they made the QC legal, but as far as I know the 9 inch was never made illegal. If Bloomer did that he was legal. As for not taking the drug test, it's either good for all of for none.

Driggers and WRG are making a lot of shady calls in these last few years. Guess you can't fix stupid. How long before these tracks figure out, that UMP does not provide fair rules, evenly enforced and is intolerant of any criticism.

Yea i went back and rethought that out about the rearend and he just out foxed them on it. Big pay day

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Yea i went back and rethought that out about the rearend and he just out foxed them on it. Big pay day

You only say he outfoxed them cause he won. It was no factor.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2018, 07:35 PM
You only say he outfoxed them cause he won. It was no factor.

Ok what ever

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-14-2018, 07:45 PM
Ok what ever

I have seen guys swear by it, win, and then still run the QC the next year. Sure, if you don't want to change ratios, it robs a bit less power. When you are running 50% throttle, who cares?

Josh Bayko
06-14-2018, 07:51 PM
I have seen guys swear by it, win, and then still run the QC the next year. Sure, if you don't want to change ratios, it robs a bit less power. When you are running 50% throttle, who cares?

Big Block mods tended to run 9” at Syracuse towards the end, because they knew exactly what gear it would take and they needed all the power they could handle on the mile. I could see why someone would try it at Eldora, but that track changes a lot more than Syracuse did.

Barbecueboy
06-14-2018, 09:22 PM

OH......so this post doesn't insinuate that the team just left everything out in the wide open???

Gotcha.

But I guess I twisted your own words???

Barbecueboy
06-14-2018, 09:24 PM
I've said from the beginning bronson loaded his stuff up... Never changed my story not one time

Really???

Maybe your own words got twisted.

zyoung25
06-14-2018, 09:34 PM
IF is a big word. It wasn't Bobby, so what makes the difference? I'm sure IF it was him, the reactions on here would be about the same as they are over the deal now.

Stefan2k4
06-18-2018, 11:18 PM
Well, well! What if the shoe were on the other foot and somebodies tires didn't pass the lab testing? Oh the irony of this thread. https://www.facebook.com/bobbypierce...93534784037383
Until the day I got a phone call saying there was something wrong with one of my tires, I never once believed the stories of other drivers who said they’ve been falsely accused. I do now. However, I don’t know their truth, but I know mine,
we don’t cheat, we hate cheaters. We don’t mess with that stuff. I always even make jokes about guys who cheat, Talk about the shoe being on the foot!

Highside Hustler25
06-19-2018, 04:41 AM
I'm thinkin it's time for Modjr66 to maybe play whack the mole again:rolleyes:

Mindwalker
06-19-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm thinkin it's time for Modjr66 to maybe play whack the mole again:rolleyes:

Lol, have you been loosing sleep over what you see here again? 😂

Kwd1253
06-19-2018, 12:57 PM
See poor Bobby with juiced tires couldn’t beat a doped up scott lol. Bobby should have known better he tapped into Scott, Moyer sr, Donnie sewer lines and got him some real goat piss put on the funny tars. Goat on get beat by other goats lol.

MI Dirt Fan
06-19-2018, 01:16 PM
The shoe is on the other foot now and laced up tight lol

chopter
06-19-2018, 01:59 PM
Next time Scott instead of faking an injury and thousands of dollars wasted to avoid a drug test just go spend 20 bucks and buy some clean piss.

Stefan2k4
06-19-2018, 10:03 PM
Let's look on the bright side here. Back in the 70s there was a book written about OJ Simpson. The title was "Juice on the grid Iron". Now if little Bobby ever has a book written about him, he has a great title for it, "Juice on the tire Iron".;)