PDA

View Full Version : For the record...again!

pierceFAN
06-14-2018, 12:30 PM
It has brought to my attention that people think I'm Bobby's uncle Will... I am not!...he is racer32....i am not affiliated with team Pierce in any way shape or form. I have been pierceFAN since I joined in 2000...long before Bobby was racing. Im sure some insults are coming

Highside Hustler25
06-14-2018, 12:35 PM
No insult, but are you getting death threats from the crazy's?

Chris Thomason
06-14-2018, 12:37 PM
Death threats?? Haha what a low life human that would take. This ain't no screen name tellin ya that either.

Barbecueboy
06-14-2018, 09:29 PM
It has brought to my attention that people think I'm Bobby's uncle Will... I am not!...he is racer32....i am not affiliated with team Pierce in any way shape or form. I have been pierceFAN since I joined in 2000...long before Bobby was racing. Im sure some insults are coming

So what exactly makes you think you are important enough for anyone to even care???

Asking for a friend

pierceFAN
06-14-2018, 10:38 PM
So what exactly makes you think you are important enough for anyone to even care???

Asking for a friend

Is that all you do is troll my posts just so you can disrespect me? That's all you do it seems. You're pathetic

MI Dirt Fan
06-14-2018, 10:55 PM
I think he was asking you a question lol

Centeroff
06-15-2018, 01:27 AM
I wasn’t going to say it, but blackie is Bloomquist’s uncles 7th cousin by marriage. He isn’t only one of the 5 zero fans on 4m but it’s a family loyalty kind of thing

Mindwalker
06-15-2018, 01:51 AM
Centerout, you're just plane weird man!!

Mindwalker
06-15-2018, 02:00 AM
Is that all you do is troll my posts just so you can disrespect me? That's all you do it seems. You're pathetic

I hear he makes a pretty mean batch of jambalaya.

Barbecueboy
06-15-2018, 10:48 AM

Again, what makes you think you are that important??

Nobody cares.

Planetzer0
06-15-2018, 11:05 AM
Everyone leave PierceFan alone. He's had a rough week. He just seen his idol lose by 14 seconds to a man who missed a drug test, spent time in the hospital, missed an entire night worth of points, 54 years old and has two bad shoulders, If thats not rough, Im not sure what is. LOL. He's taken this loss worse than Bobby.

pierceFAN
06-15-2018, 11:08 AM
Again, what makes you think you are that important??

Nobody cares.

To some I'm very important...to you I'm not... So again I'll ask... If I'm not important why do you constantly badger me? I'm not asking for a friend...im asking for me... If I'm so unimportant than why are you constantly hassling me?

pierceFAN
06-15-2018, 11:13 AM
Everyone leave PierceFan alone. He's had a rough week. He just seen his idol lose by 14 seconds to a man who missed a drug test, spent time in the hospital, missed an entire night worth of points, 54 years old and has two bad shoulders, If thats not rough, Im not sure what is. LOL. He's taken this loss worse than Bobby.

Typical of this 4m....belittle drivers and fans of the sport....when you tell your side of the story it sure does sound like your putting Pierce down...my story is that he finished 4th and almost had 3rd at the line at one of the biggest races of the year...not to shabby...must make you feel good to put people down

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2018, 11:15 AM
If it bothers you so much why do you participate here?

Planetzer0
06-15-2018, 11:21 AM
Typical of this 4m....belittle drivers and fans of the sport....when you tell your side of the story it sure does sound like your putting Pierce down...my story is that he finished 4th and almost had 3rd at the line at one of the biggest races of the year...not to shabby...must make you feel good to put people down

Man I never put you down. I said you're taking this loss hard and you are. Bobby has 30 years of dominating left, why not give Scott his due. Scott works way harder than Bobby. He deserves good things.

pierceFAN
06-15-2018, 11:28 AM
If it bothers you so much why do you participate here?

This is a public racing forum... I come for racing info...i have been coming here and enjoying myself since 2000...just in the last few years has this forum turned into a hatred of personalities....a lot of good guys have been run off this board because of the few a_holes you stick up for. I shouldn't have to leave... I should be able to have my opinions without being personally attacked....as should everyone on this board... You should be able to root for your driver but you can't... Because if you do then the same few people have to chime in on every post and one thing leads to another and insults go flying... So I'll ask why do you side with those few that do that?

pierceFAN
06-15-2018, 11:31 AM
Man I never put you down. I said you're taking this loss hard and you are. Bobby has 30 years of dominating left, why not give Scott his due. Scott works way harder than Bobby. He deserves good things.

See the first post.... That's what this thread is about... Not about Bobby it bloomer... People think I'm Bobby's uncle Will and I want to set the record straight... That's all... But you can't do that... Not here.... Just read.... These are the same people I've been talking about that have to ruin every thread... It was a rhetorical statement... It didn't require any replys

Planetzer0
06-15-2018, 11:45 AM
See the first post.... That's what this thread is about... Not about Bobby it bloomer... People think I'm Bobby's uncle Will and I want to set the record straight... That's all... But you can't do that... Not here.... Just read.... These are the same people I've been talking about that have to ruin every thread... It was a rhetorical statement... It didn't require any replys

NO ONE POST ON HERE AGAIN. Even though its a public forum and everyone has there own opinions please don't post on this topic. PIERCEFAN doesn't need it or want it so everyone please stop. PLEASE. He isn't Will? Im glad everyone knows this now. No more restless nights for me.

pierceFAN
06-15-2018, 11:49 AM
NO ONE POST ON HERE AGAIN. Even though its a public forum and everyone has there own opinions please don't post on this topic. PIERCEFAN doesn't need it or want it so everyone please stop. PLEASE. He isn't Will? Im glad everyone knows this now. No more restless nights for me.

Exactly what I mean... Sarcastic belittling... Hope it makes you feel good about yourself

Planetzer0
06-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Exactly what I mean... Sarcastic belittling... Hope it makes you feel good about yourself

I'm doing what you're asking Will. I dont want anymore confusion on here.

Barbecueboy
06-15-2018, 02:56 PM

You start a thread , make it about you , implore people to stop thinking you're Bobby's uncle( which nobody has or even cares ), then ask people not to reply to it as it was a rhetorical question( which it wasn't , it was a statement you made about you) and then get all mad when it's pointed out that nobody cares if you're Bobby's uncle or not.
( let's not even discuss your "other shoe " thread trying to compare bobby and Scott bloomquist that is littered with doubletalk, back peddling and " what I meant to say was")

Get over yourself bud, I think if you will take you're head out of the sand and come up for air for a minute you will see we all like Bobby and wish him multiple years of success.

It's posse fans like you though that make people not like him and not root for him......he's an all American kid with a great talent , what's not to like about that??

No answer needed, it was rhetorical.

pierceFAN
06-15-2018, 03:11 PM
All I wanted to do is clear the air... And for the record... His uncle and I are friends...he told me that several people think I am him... They have for a couple years... Out of respect to him is why I made this post... Has nothing to do with me... Again you twist every post of mine around...for someone who is unimportant as myself you sure do follow my posts and comment slot.... Wished you wouldn't

TackyTracker
06-15-2018, 03:12 PM
ok man the air has been cleared

Planetzer0
06-15-2018, 03:18 PM
Will, stop. The air is cleared bud. No need to respond. Bobby will have his time. Just be patient man.

Cardirt0
06-15-2018, 03:55 PM
All I wanted to do is clear the air... And for the record... His uncle and I are friends...he told me that several people think I am him... They have for a couple years... Out of respect to him is why I made this post... Has nothing to do with me... Again you twist every post of mine around...for someone who is unimportant as myself you sure do follow my posts and comment slot.... Wished you wouldn't
If it will make you feel better i Dont hate you. But dont want to have a Beer with you, but thats more to i dont like beer. LOL pFAN some on here just were not meant to be friends. Me and you dont all was get a long. To day is not one of them days you have a good day.

Barbecueboy
06-16-2018, 11:35 AM
With all due respect......y'all got some wierd ways to handle your own business.

If it's only a few that are insinuating you are the uncle, why wouldn't you just go directly to the source and clear it up with the select few instead of opening yourself up to all of the deserved ridicule for looking like a melting snowflake because your feelings are hurt??

You claim you come here for racing info, yet start a public thread that has zero to do with racing and that's more suited for sandbox and playground discussion.......it's just odd.

pierceFAN
06-16-2018, 11:42 AM
You have 7500 posts in 5 years... Most of which have no racing relevance...if the post doesn't concern you then why chime in? Only to start crap... The 4 or 5 people that think are who I was directing that post to...as usual you are wrong... They are not friends if mine or will's I could care less who they think I am... I was directing that to people who are important

Barbecueboy
06-16-2018, 12:02 PM
I thought you said you were trying to clear the air......as usual, I'm wrong.

Barbecueboy
06-16-2018, 12:06 PM
You have 7500 posts in 5 years... Most of which have no racing relevance...if the post doesn't concern you then why chime in? Only to start crap... The 4 or 5 people that think are who I was directing that post to...as usual you are wrong... They are not friends if mine or will's I could care less who they think I am... I was directing that to people who are important

And ps.....If you could care less who they think you are, then why start a thread stating for the record again that you are not who they think you are?

Maybe the words just got twisted, but I'm probably wrong like usual,

chupp n bloomer fan
06-16-2018, 12:21 PM
I thought you said you were trying to clear the air......as usual, I'm wrong.Yep, you are wrong again, just a screw up. Can’t joke on 4m, can’t BS, and you sure as hell cannot BBQ;).

I’ve used the ignore feature on here, and also just skip over threads, or posts.. Really not that hard.

Barbecueboy
06-16-2018, 01:44 PM
I skip over and ignore things on here and don't even use the button:)

Some of the pierce fan crazees try way too hard to live through Bobby and act like Bobby gets no respect, when in fact it's the fan crazees themselves that muddy Bobby's momentum to the top that get no respect for being......well, fan crazees.

And people talk like it's only bloomer that's got the sideshow drama going on, not hardly.