06-18-2018, 04:21 PM
10 page thread coming up

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 04:22 PM
10 page thread coming up

On 4-5 different posts.

TTS_JF
06-18-2018, 04:23 PM
Wasn't it the pierce fans who were so concerned over Bloomquist not peeing in a cup. Now the golden boy gets caught with doped tires

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Absolutely Ridiculous.........

Waiting 2 weeks to find out who the winner is one thing , waiting 2 weeks to find out who finished 4th is preposterous.

Tire rule, please just go away.

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 04:25 PM
Ole Bloomers peed on a Bobby tire instead of in a cup when he went missing.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:28 PM
I ain't buying it..........no way the highest profile young gun is cheating up tires.....no dam way.

Pennsboro23
06-18-2018, 04:34 PM
This will get interesting. Get the popcorn ready.

My thoughts: Pierce has won the World, ran top 5 at Eldora at the Dream. Knows they tire test and the consequences. He’s seen the other guys get busted at Eldora the past few seasons, yet he’s caught cheating tires...none of this tire stuff ever makes sense.

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 04:35 PM
WRG and their games. UNREAL.

Bloomquist, Sheppard, Owens, Thornton and Satterlee two years ago

Chris Madden last year

Bobby Pierce this year

No way these guys are cheating tires. They tell you what tire they will be checking so its pretty hard to believe they would cheat the tire.

PBR66
06-18-2018, 04:36 PM
I ain't buying it..........no way the highest profile young gun is cheating up tires.....no dam way.Not even if he switched to a new national team with top of the line equipment and was struggling? Not saying he did but don't be so naive.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Doesn't pass the sniff test.........Tire rule needs to go the way of hucky qualifying to an invert at eldora did.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:41 PM
The ( cough, cough, ) experts say there is no way you can run across or through something in the pits or on the track that will make the tires test hot.

Absolutely no way.......right crickets???

Tire rule , please go away before all of the big time super late model racing does.

ksmitty79
06-18-2018, 04:42 PM
This seems just a bit fishy to me!!! I just don’t see it. Same when they busted a couple of people every year. I am calling BS on the whole process. Could it be something they are putting on the tracK.. they have no credibility to me

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-18-2018, 04:45 PM
Something on the track? Was Pierce the only guy driving on the track?

Barbecueboy
Not even if he switched to a new national team with top of the line equipment and was struggling? Not saying he did but don't be so naive.

Naive??? I totally believe Sam driggers owns a unicorn that smokes newports.....

Bobby or anyone from the DB cheating tires in this day and time.......nope, not buying it.

pink floyd
hoosier is to blame

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 04:48 PM

Came off JDs car following him around on the cushion

Illtsate32
Wow...so will he be able to run summer national races? Hes due to run at Belle Clair 2mro...

Centeroff
Not believing this myself

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Its funny besides Chris Madden its all been high profile Lucas drivers. Bloomquist, Owens and Pierce

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Now he can add to tire doper next to throttle jockey and banger enthusiast in his Twitter description

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 04:51 PM
Its funny besides Chris Madden its all been high profile Lucas drivers. Bloomquist, Owens and Pierce

And Brandon Sheppard

Planetzer0
Its strange they bust atleast 1 driver every year at Eldora.

chupp n bloomer fan
Real SOB when complaining about one guy blows up in your face.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:53 PM
I love castleberrys description of the " chain of custody" debacle..........I've heard others say and think out loud about the same exact thing before.

Only difference is ........nothing.

Centeroff
06-18-2018, 04:55 PM
Sheppard was a Lucas driver when he failed. Madden ran regional races. Other than that it has been a big X on Lucas drivers. Name one WOO regular that has failed

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:55 PM
Real SOB when complaining about one guy blows up in your face.

Karma chameleon ????

You know you have it on your playlist :)

Still not buying it, something is wrong here.

ILL-DIRTDOG
06-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Not believing this myself

I agree... There is NO way. I know better than this.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Now he can add to tire doper next to throttle jockey and banger enthusiast in his Twitter description

And you know what you can eat if you don't like it????

The tshirt ought to be cool.

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 04:59 PM
And you know what you can eat if you don't like it????

The tshirt ought to be cool.
lol. Extra BBQ sauce please

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 05:00 PM
I agree... There is NO way. I know better than this.

There have been a bunch of " no way" concerning the tire rule crap........maybe they will finally get serious about getting serious about coming up with something different.

Go away tire rule

ksmitty79
06-18-2018, 05:04 PM

You have to agree there’s something fishy about what goes on there every year!

Doesn’t matter who you pull for or who you hate. I feel like it’s all a publicity stunt!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-18-2018, 05:09 PM
Karma chameleon ????

You know you have it on your playlist :)

Still not buying it, something is wrong here.I agree. Just funny, put down one guy, and yours turns around and gets nailed.

billetbirdcage
06-18-2018, 05:20 PM
You know if it was me and I wanted to clear my name: I'd buy 100 tires from Hoosier and have them all tested, I really wonder if a couple wouldn't meet the benchmark........

Who knows how consistent those tires are. Not saying guys don't cheat or that anyone caught was but it sure makes you wonder how close all the tires are to the benchmark straight from Hoosier, let alone what happens on the docks and during shipping and handling before teams get the tires.

zyoung25
06-18-2018, 05:20 PM
So who gets busted at the world? Betting was big talk a few weeks ago. Are we gonna have odds for that soon?

I'm with everyone else, I dont believe it either.

getinit
06-18-2018, 05:25 PM
You know if it was me and I wanted to clear my name: I'd buy 100 tires from Hoosier and have them all tested, I really wonder if a couple wouldn't meet the benchmark.........

I tend to agree, but I think the article said $1690 lab fee for checking one tire?

HoosierDirtFan
06-18-2018, 05:26 PM
O Gawd. Great now will all see 3 or 4 pages of PierceFan if they don't win the appeal which from what I read the team already has the appeal in.

pierceFAN
06-18-2018, 05:27 PM
It came off the r/r after Friday's day portion heat... It was a 20...who soaks a 20?...since they run Lucas they had no ump tires so all tires were purchased at the track.

billetbirdcage
06-18-2018, 05:29 PM
I tend to agree, but I think the article said $1690 lab fee for checking one tire?

That is not the cost of the tire test only, stokes told me what it cost and it's not even close but there is a couple of different tests and that was years ago so it's probably more but not even close to that amount.

Sure it would cost you some cash, but what is your name worth if you are really innocent?

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 05:29 PM
Sheppard was a Lucas driver when he failed. Madden ran regional races. Other than that it has been a big X on Lucas drivers. Name one WOO regular that has failed

Madden was busted at a WoO race last year, when he was a regular on tour.

billetbirdcage
06-18-2018, 05:32 PM
Madden was busted at a WoO race last year, when he was a regular on tour.

He also never missed a race on his suspension as he was on appeal and they counted that as time served, he lost no points (WoO) and missed no races.

He ran 3 races on appeal and got to keep those points and during that time they still counted the days on his suspension, so they did nothing to him at all. it was like it never happened beside losing the money he won at said event and whatever fines he had.

B_K
06-18-2018, 05:33 PM
Tire F'n Testing

Those that don't like it eat.......

Shirts available with or without sleeves.

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 05:34 PM
He also never missed a race on his suspension as he was on appeal and they counted that as time served, he lost no points (WoO) and missed no races

Still, his tires came back hot. Considering who was busted, they were almost assuredly hot. If Madden had all the money he’s spent on tire fines over the years, he’d probably be able to find a NASCAR team.

Highside Hustler25
06-18-2018, 05:35 PM
Wow...so will he be able to run summer national races? Hes due to run at Belle Clair 2mro...

No, WoO, and Dirtcar/Summernationals both fall under the World Racing Group banner. No Hell tour,

BUT,

They can appeal and race for probably a week to 10 days before the appeal is rejected. Then it will be, either pay the fine or no WRG events.

If it comes to that, then the question arises, is Bobby banned or is Dunn Benson banned? What if Bobby went to say Landers to drive. Would they be suspended as well? This is when it gets confusing.

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 05:38 PM
No, WoO, and Dirtcar/Summernationals both fall under the World Racing Group banner. No Hell tour,

BUT,

They can appeal and race for probably a week to 10 days before the appeal is rejected. Then it will be, either pay the fine or no WRG events.

If it comes to that, then the question arises, is Bobby banned or is Dunn Benson banned? What if Bobby went to say Landers to drive. Would they be suspended as well? This is when it gets confusing.

Driver pays a fine, team also has one. Doesn’t anybody remember how Tiregate worked out?

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 05:40 PM
There have been a bunch of " no way" concerning the tire rule crap........maybe they will finally get serious about getting serious about coming up with something different.

Go away tire rule

You gettin' Litey Syndrome????? hahahhahaaaaa

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 05:42 PM
Nope, Wrg is the one trippin......

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 05:42 PM
O Gawd. Great now will all see 3 or 4 pages of PierceFan if they don't win the appeal which from what I read the team already has the appeal in.

Yep and haven't we already had too much of that BS??? :)

Loobs_07
06-18-2018, 05:43 PM
No, WoO, and Dirtcar/Summernationals both fall under the World Racing Group banner. No Hell tour, BUT,They can appeal and race for probably a week to 10 days before the appeal is rejected. Then it will be, either pay the fine or no WRG events.If it comes to that, then the question arises, is Bobby banned or is Dunn Benson banned? What if Bobby went to say Landers to drive. Would they be suspended as well? This is when it gets confusing.That’s what happened with josh Richards and lasalle soeedway last year or the year before.. Izzo allowed Richards to drive the best performance car. Ended up stripping lasalle of a sanctioned race later in the year.

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 05:43 PM
Is Pierce the only one or are more penalties coming?

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Is it time that Hoosier certifies that the tires meet the benchmark prior to leaving the factory?

Or is it just time to do away with the stupid tire rule they lobby for and mandate?

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 05:46 PM
Is Pierce the only one or are more penalties coming?

Article I read said only his out of 46 others came back bad.......not buying it.

goincircles
06-18-2018, 05:48 PM
Good what goes around come around.Why 30 days 6 teams 2 years ago got up to a year now this little (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) who tears peoples stuff up with his failed slide jobs gets 30 days lol maybe his sister is fixing it up.for him gulp gulp

goincircles
06-18-2018, 05:52 PM
lol yeah now it doesnt make sense Bloomquist and Owen's both have won at Eldora over and over but them.doping tires made sense hun. whatever dude

modman1010
06-18-2018, 05:55 PM
Wouldn’t be so sure he didn’t. Biggest gripe they’ve had with the rockets is that it wouldn’t steer like his pierce car. So what’s an easy fix? Soften the fronts lol have some insight and you notice he flipped the switch from struggling to fast like that. I know there’s a lot of nut huggers but let’s be honest no way world racing group is out to get him. They’ve catered to him his whole racing career

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 05:56 PM
I didn't buy it when they were popped too.........the whole tire rule, testing, reasons for it etc. etc. etc. is a farce.

KAOS
06-18-2018, 05:58 PM
Bloomquist's hair juice strikes again!

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Article I read said only his out of 46 others came back bad.......not buying it.

The truth hurts????? hahahahahahaaaa

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 06:00 PM
Think someone said it was the rr that came back, and it was a 20

Could it be that the system from top to bottom concerning tires is just flawed in some way to where there is just no 100% consistent way to fairly check??

All roads go in one certain direction as the common denominator........

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 06:00 PM
It came off the r/r after Friday's day portion heat... It was a 20...who soaks a 20?...since they run Lucas they had no ump tires so all tires were purchased at the track.

Making a tire softer is really low on the list of reasons why people treat tires.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 06:02 PM
The truth hurts????? hahahahahahaaaa

If you can find it.......

modman1010
06-18-2018, 06:03 PM
What was the tire rule at granite and Macon?? Hmmm lol prolly had some left over to use up don’t give me that they didn’t have any 20’s in the trailer to use and had to buy them at the track

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 06:03 PM
If you can find it.......

WRG!!!!!! hahahahahaa

Shiny Side Up 18
06-18-2018, 06:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TeMpeUD.jpg

Highside Hustler25
06-18-2018, 06:06 PM
I feel when a racer drives for a team, and said team gets busted, it should fall on the team owner and not necessarily the driver. And yes, it raises the question as what to do when the driver is the owner. But in many cases, a said driver may have no idea a tire is cheated up. That's IF it actually is.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 06:10 PM
WRG!!!!!! hahahahahaa

The bully always thinks it's funny until the little guy punches the bully in the face ........

perftrans
06-18-2018, 06:11 PM
crazy .......fines and suspension for tires but nothing for skipping drug test sounds like the government making rules as they go

Highside Hustler25
06-18-2018, 06:11 PM
lol yeah now it doesnt make sense Bloomquist and Owen's both have won at Eldora over and over but them.doping tires made sense hun. whatever dude

I've always had that in mind. How come some struggling regional guys, who would probably have a lot more to gain, never seem to turn up in these tests? That's always seemed strange to me.

DIRT522
06-18-2018, 06:13 PM
WRG might have gone overzealous this time. I could see D&B fighting back against there clean image. If I had to guess, D&B could buy and sell WRG. This could be a a fight until someone says uncle and stops the cash bleeding before being forced out of business. My guess, it want be a Ford new car dealership or a NASCAR driver.

Pennsboro23
06-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Blue ridge labs..

pierceFAN
06-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Why would you soak a 20?....serious question

bradc
06-18-2018, 06:16 PM
Chemicals being used are not perfect. Will show up on a test now and then. That’s why you seen em getting busted now and then. Every team is using it. Even on the local scene

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 06:17 PM
Why would you soak a 20?....serious question

To get it to fire faster or to make it last longer.

pierceFAN
06-18-2018, 06:19 PM
The fine is 2x your winnings so if that was Scott it would have cost him $200k....yikes!

pierceFAN
06-18-2018, 06:22 PM
To get it to fire faster or to make it last longer.

OK Josh... I'm being serious....day race... Hot sun... It's a heat race... And it's the r/r....that tire should fire up fast on its own... And if you did soak it would it last the race?

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 06:26 PM
The fine is 2x your winnings so if that was Scott it would have cost him $200k....yikes!

Still with the bloomquist envy???? Dayum yikes.

billetbirdcage
06-18-2018, 06:27 PM
OK Josh... I'm being serious....day race... Hot sun... It's a heat race... And it's the r/r....that tire should fire up fast on its own... And if you did soak it would it last the race?

No saying it did or didn't happen just saying:

Doping tires isn't just about making a tire softer to work quicker, but can be done to make a tire last longer and not fade with heat. All the cars feel off bad after 2 or 3 laps in the prelim features, several could run 15's or 2 or maybe 3 laps, but by the end they were high 16's and low 17's. Next race same thing so isn't the track the RR is fading bad in that distance of races.

Making the RR last longer or give up some early to hold out better in the later stages could be a big advantage.

President Clinton
06-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Little Bobby’s sister might have handled that tire and some of the juice she might be on got on it from her sweaty hands???? Hahaha. Just kidding, y’all put to much effort when someone gets busted. It’s racing and everyone out there is doing something, be it tires, suspension, body or drugs. They all doing something

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 06:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TeMpeUD.jpg

Can't forget about something if it never happened lol

george w
06-18-2018, 06:38 PM
OK Josh... I'm being serious....day race... Hot sun... It's a heat race... And it's the r/r....that tire should fire up fast on its own... And if you did soak it would it last the race? so your telling me just cause a tire came back hot it had to be soaked an softened? Come on man don't play the who soaks a 20 crap.Just take it an move on man. 20's don't get nailed as much cause there rarely used at the end of the night. But let me ask you this.... What if that 20 had harder sidewalls with less flex aka heat buildup in the tire ....... You think it'd last then? Prolly preform better over the duration of that hot afternoon heat race right? I think he chanced it on a heat thinking he could get it off on a extremely busy double show day at the big E. Nailed em to the wall too lol @you

Chris Thomason
06-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Is it time that Hoosier certifies that the tires meet the benchmark prior to leaving the factory?

Or is it just time to do away with the stupid tire rule they lobby for and mandate?

Hated the tire rule for years. Should read in the rule book like..

Tires:
1) Round
2) Black

Illtsate32
06-18-2018, 06:40 PM
Its def a punch to the gut, I cant and dont want to believe it...

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 06:42 PM

Damm Will lay off Bloomquist. They don't double your winnings. lol. Pierce lost all his money for the weekend, not just Fridays portion.

pierceFAN
06-18-2018, 06:48 PM
so your telling me just cause a tire came back hot it had to be soaked an softened? Come on man don't play the who soaks a 20 crap.Just take it an move on man. 20's don't get nailed as much cause there rarely used at the end of the night. But let me ask you this.... What if that 20 had harder sidewalls with less flex aka heat buildup in the tire ....... You think it'd last then? Prolly preform better over the duration of that hot afternoon heat race right? I think he chanced it on a heat thinking he could get it off on a extremely busy double show day at the big E. Nailed em to the wall too lol @you

I asked a legit question... I thought coming back hot and soaking were the same... Geeesh

chupp n bloomer fan
06-18-2018, 06:52 PM
crazy .......fines and suspension for tires but nothing for skipping drug test sounds like the government making rules as they goPapers from the hospital were sufficient. Been mentioned at least 20 times.

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 06:54 PM

You could soak a 20 and make it last 5 races.

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 06:57 PM
Pierce and Dunn Benson will split now.

pierceFAN
06-18-2018, 06:58 PM
You could soak a 20 and make it last 5 races.

Had no idea

bradc
06-18-2018, 07:00 PM
The majority of tire soak is not for softening anymore but like stated getting a longer working tire that don’t get fade during heat cycles

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Let's see. Tested 46 tires. One came back hot. Sounds guilty to me. 10 come back hot then there's an issue.

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 07:05 PM
Had no idea

Tire testing hurts the little guy way, way more than it gues the big teams. There are guys who wouldn’t be able to keep tires on the car without treating them. Almost nobody realizes that.

george w
06-18-2018, 07:07 PM
I asked a legit question... I thought coming back hot and soaking were the same... Geeesh an I gave a legitimate response.....

turnleftandgasit
06-18-2018, 07:11 PM
I love castleberrys description of the " chain of custody" debacle..........I've heard others say and think out loud about the same exact thing before.

Only difference is ........nothing.

I have preached the chain of custody deal all along. Unless that tire is delivered from the factory in a sealed container, Hoosier cannot guarantee that any tire will conform to any test.

joshroth14
06-18-2018, 07:13 PM
The only thing I know is we have an 8 time DREAM winner officially now. How sweet that is.

ride height
06-18-2018, 07:16 PM
The whole tire testing deal is ridiculous. I can see punching them with a durometer and make sure they fall within a range. It takes no time really and its instant. Plus its FREE. Just my 2 cents. FYI im not a Pierce fan. What these racing sanctions BETTER worry about and spend money on is finding ways to get more participation of cars and fans.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 07:18 PM
I have preached the chain of custody deal all along. Unless that tire is delivered from the factory in a sealed container, Hoosier cannot guarantee that any tire will conform to any test.

But they can guarantee with 100% certainty that they will sell you another when the one your running wears out........no questions asked.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 07:22 PM
The whole tire testing deal is ridiculous. I can see punching them with a durometer and make sure they fall within a range. It takes no time really and its instant. Plus its FREE. Just my 2 cents. FYI im not a Pierce fan. What these racing sanctions BETTER worry about and spend money on is finding ways to get more participation of cars and fans.

The grape ape in the room doesn't care about more cars or more fans......until there are none of either.

It's painfully obvious

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 07:23 PM
The only thing I know is we have an 8 time DREAM winner officially now. How sweet that is.

Sweeter than a Yoo-hoo.......

Cardirt0
06-18-2018, 07:32 PM
I do not be leave it . this has got way out of hand. just a joke that makes you want to find something else to do..

Mindwalker
06-18-2018, 07:33 PM
Bobby got busted? Doping tires? Hahahahaha..... Deal with it! They all do eventually. Its part of the game, has been forever.

Lol, Bobby! Shame in you 😝

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 07:34 PM

Wish I had come up with that one. That is a real gut shot!!! :)

Mindwalker
06-18-2018, 07:37 PM
I guess the shoe is on the other foot.... Hahahahaha. .... peircefan.... Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golddirt
06-18-2018, 07:46 PM
I call bs on all tire test except for madden, he has been busted in about every series.

B_K
06-18-2018, 07:47 PM
The fact that only one of forty six got popped is the news here. Just proves prep is way ahead of testing currently.

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 07:48 PM
I don't see anyway around it. Dunn Benson prides themselves on being a respected team and a class act. They won't keep Bobby around after this. Probably tell him if he doesn't like it to eat **** but a classier version. LOL

Josh Bayko
06-18-2018, 07:49 PM
I call bs on all tire test except for madden, he has been busted in about every series.

So has Bloomer.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-18-2018, 07:50 PM

Thats like saying mindwalker wears condoms! Pfffffff🤙

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Thats like saying mindwalker wears condoms! Pfffffff酪

Or even SS wears a bra!!!! hahaaahahahaaaa

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Or even SS wears a bra!!!! hahaaahahahaaaa

Never knoe when he's working at the truck stop lol

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 07:59 PM
Never knoe when he's working at the truck stop lol

Under cover law will get him one of these days!!!! :)

b1eagle
06-18-2018, 08:02 PM
I agree with BBBoy this is bs.I don't know anyone on the DB team except Danny Myers.I don't believe a high profile team like this would do this in light knowing all tires would be checked.

Dlmfan123
06-18-2018, 08:03 PM
I don't see anyway around it. Dunn Benson prides themselves on being a respected team and a class act. They won't keep Bobby around after this. Probably tell him if he doesn't like it to eat **** but a classier version. LOLGuarenteed bobby hasn’t touched a tire driving for dunn benson

keith94elliott
06-18-2018, 08:04 PM
that's crazy I don't believe that crap. every year they gotta bust somebody for somethin. nobody in their right mind with a potentially winning car is gonna dope their tires I don't care if its bloomer owens jd or whoever I call bullcrap

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2018, 08:04 PM
I don't see anyway around it. Dunn Benson prides themselves on being a respected team and a class act. They won't keep Bobby around after this. Probably tell him if he doesn't like it to eat **** but a classier version. LOL

Actually they kept Earl for quite a while after a tire bust.

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 08:05 PM
1 out of 46 is b.s?

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 08:11 PM
And can somebody tell me again why it is illegal to treat tires and make them better? Seriously.

If tires are the magic 8 ball, why don't they just allow them to do what they want to on them and get rid of the other though the roof stupidity with bigger everything at any cost to the few that can afford it.

Every time something like this happens , part of the appeal of it all just goes away.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 08:14 PM
Actually they kept Earl for quite a while after a tire bust.

Did they???

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 08:20 PM
Didn't Bloomquist fail a tire test under Danny Myers also? I can't remember what year it was.

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 08:21 PM
I never knew Pearson got busted for a failed tire test.

Barbecueboy
I agree with BBBoy this is bs.I don't know anyone on the DB team except Danny Myers.I don't believe a high profile team like this would do this in light knowing all tires would be checked.

I don't know any of them at all anymore, but they aren't cheating and they aren't stupid.......I know that.

Something is bad wrong with this whole deal.

Centeroff
President Clinton, they must test for soul glow after all 😂

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 08:24 PM
Didn't Bloomquist fail a tire test under Danny Myers also? I can't remember what year it was.

2010 at Lowe's in Charlotte I think. Was Meyers the crew chief then?

Mindwalker
06-18-2018, 08:26 PM
Watch it centersnuff, your boy bloomers could be next😉

Mindwalker
06-18-2018, 08:27 PM
Jd could be getting him another gift... Hahahaha

Mindwalker
06-18-2018, 08:29 PM
Holy crap! Another talking to himself member... Hahahaha

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 08:30 PM
Yea I bet WRG specifically singled out one driver that happen to be them just because they have to get atleast one every year.

I think a few people got there tin foil hats on too tight. GUILTY

Hard rock candy
06-18-2018, 08:34 PM
He has always cheated. Finally got caught! Are you people naive or just plain stupid?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-18-2018, 08:36 PM
Watch it centersnuff, your boy bloomers could be next

No
That dr excuse is good for remainder of this season

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 08:39 PM
He has always cheated. Finally got caught! Are you people naive or just plain stupid?

Should we start to speculate those SN wins and championships?

Mindwalker
06-18-2018, 08:49 PM
No
That dr excuse is good for remainder of this season

Nobody said anything about your free pass of nut hugging, swinging from Jonny and Timmy. Haaaaaaa hahahahaha

thexfactor0210
06-18-2018, 08:57 PM
He had an unapproved device on his car when he won the World 100. That is a fact. I like Pierce too but that is a fact
Dont know about this tire deal though

dalemcfan
06-18-2018, 09:10 PM
For those asking about Pearson's illegal tire, he was caught at Golden Isles around 2010 or so while driving the Dunn Benson car

chopter
06-18-2018, 09:44 PM
Ignorance like this is what's ruining the sport not social media criticism.

Chadly329
06-18-2018, 09:45 PM

I am not a fan of Bobby's AT ALL, but I dont believe for one second that the Dunn Benson team does their tires. They may be dumb enough to give up on EPJ, but not dumb enough for this. I agree w the above statement that it seems VERY FISHY that Lucas Oil drivers are allegedly doing ties at The Dream. Not one WoO driver has ever been "caught", seems odd to me.

Barbecueboy
06-18-2018, 09:49 PM
For those asking about Pearson's illegal tire, he was caught at Golden Isles around 2010 or so while driving the Dunn Benson car

Think the labontes bought the team at the end of that season......

Planetzer0
06-18-2018, 09:50 PM
WoO drivers never finish towards the front to get tested. LMAO

chad1888
06-18-2018, 09:50 PM
i remember the golden isles race, they took pearson tire in the shed and pulled the valve stem, they about died. tire prep has been around forever but it got real serious when they did the 10 10,000 races at golden isle in 08, we had 1100's on and were getting beat by half a second by scott, madden, and pearson, they had softened up 20's then because the side wall was stiffer than a 1100. nowdays there are all different types of prep, most of which either make a tire fire faster or last longer, very few people actually use prep to soften tires.

#49superman!
06-18-2018, 09:52 PM
they can't even do a proper UA right, so who knows. but makes sense, his last few runs have been phenomenal.

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 09:53 PM
i remember the golden isles race, they took pearson tire in the shed and pulled the valve stem, they about died. tire prep has been around forever but it got real serious when they did the 10 10,000 races at golden isle in 08, we had 1100's on and were getting beat by half a second by scott, madden, and pearson, they had softened up 20's then because the side wall was stiffer than a 1100. nowdays there are all different types of prep, most of which either make a tire fire faster or last longer, very few people actually use prep to soften tires.
Was that the same night they busted Davenport?

#49superman!
06-18-2018, 09:53 PM
crazy .......fines and suspension for tires but nothing for skipping drug test sounds like the government making rules as they gowinner winner chicken dinner

a25rjr
06-18-2018, 09:54 PM

Wasn't that the year Bloomer caused a big commotion during qualifying, accusing certain ones about prepping?

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Scroll down to the pre feature notes

https://www.dirtondirt.com/National_2727.html

#49superman!
06-18-2018, 09:58 PM
For those asking about Pearson's illegal tire, he was caught at Golden Isles around 2010 or so while driving the Dunn Benson carhow many series titles did Pearson win in a row when Lucas began? Always thought the Dunn Benson and Lucas Oil sponsor was fishy, as in getting a free pass.

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2018, 10:00 PM
Scroll down to pre race notes to see Davenport listed

https://www.dirtondirt.com/National_2725.html

chad1888
06-18-2018, 10:10 PM
i dont remeber but i dont think it was when davenport got caught, i know that was still during the time that it wasnt illegal to do series wise, i know the track was the ones that put an end to it that weekend. im not sure about lucas but i know the woolms made it illegal around may of 09

billetbirdcage
06-18-2018, 10:17 PM

I could be mistaken, but I pretty sure T-mac had to change his tire with EPJ. Nothing was done they both just changed tires and both allowed to race. IIRC it was RR tires

chad1888
06-18-2018, 10:31 PM
i cant really remeber either, been alot of races since then. i do rember pearson though because we were parked near the shed. i do rember nothing really came out of it though as it wasnt illegal yet. it was more a track call than anything.

ptown
06-18-2018, 10:45 PM
They should have been suspended longer than 30 days.

fryefan
06-18-2018, 11:18 PM
The manufactures of the tire doping junk tell the drivers/teams that is undectectable. In fact they openly advertise that in some magazines, on webpages, etc.

Eventually, the sanctioning bodies catch up with them.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-18-2018, 11:21 PM
Scroll down to pre race notes to see Davenport listed

https://www.dirtondirt.com/National_2725.html

Ok Barry said he only used 1 coat! Lol.

#49superman!
06-18-2018, 11:37 PM
The manufactures of the tire doping junk tell the drivers/teams that is undectectable. In fact they openly advertise that in some magazines, on webpages, etc. Eventually, the sanctioning bodies catch up with them.no way, it's all a conspiracy because they enjoy upsetting drivers just for sh1ts and giggles.

Stefan2k4
06-19-2018, 12:30 AM
The manufactures of the tire doping junk tell the drivers/teams that is undectectable. In fact they openly advertise that in some magazines, on webpages, etc. Indeed, some of them even make "guarantees" in which they claim that if you do get caught they will reimburse any losses. That problem is those "guarantees" are probably unenforceable. If you do get busted, are you going to sue them to make good on that guarantee? If you do that case and the evidence presented in it would become a matter of public record. That means you'd be publicly admitting that you deliberately conspired to cheat and break the rules based upon a promise you couldn't get caught doing so. If driver busted on tire treatments did this, how would the sanctioning body view that and what actions might they take against him? How would fans view it and would this not force the sanctioning body to take harsh actions like banning the driver indefinitely to protect their own image? So, despite the fact that they make these claims, when you get busted your on your own and would likely have to suck it up and take responsibility or just make some lame excuse, like your tires were old or somehow got contaminated before you bought them.

golddirt
06-19-2018, 04:55 AM
IF the tires reallynwere doped why would anyone do it knowing that you will be tested

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-19-2018, 05:30 AM
IF the tires reallynwere doped why would anyone do it knowing that you will be tested

LM 20 tires fall off very fast on a slick Eldora. Anything you could do to change that would be a huge advantage. Maybe everyone has it down, but you must be precise and sometimes mistakes are made?

golddirt
06-19-2018, 06:01 AM
OK so my question is why not just go to a harder tire

ThebigE
06-19-2018, 06:26 AM
I'm not a Bobby fan at all..... But I believe the kid and Dunn Benson. I'm thinking they may need to go to Hoosier and see whats going on.. And why does it always seem to be the Lucas guys getting nailed?

chad1888
06-19-2018, 06:27 AM
because you would be going from a 20 to a 30, in open tires that is going from a 1325 to a 1450, you run 1450 in a 50 lap feature if you have to get that hard, it would never go in a 10 lap heat

Dante Toledo, OH
06-19-2018, 06:41 AM
It always seems that the guys busted are the ones that don't run the series doing the testing. That could be 2 things. Either WRG / UMP is out to make the Lucas guys look bad. Or the Lucas guys feel more at ease taking a chance at a UMP race because they know if they are caught, no biggie they can still race in the series they are points racing. Also if this had happened to the Pierce family team in the past, this would be a bigger deal. I don't think Bobby is doing tire prep work at Dunn Benson.

Jet Jockey
06-19-2018, 07:41 AM
Anybody can buy a Hoosier tire. Teams that buy juiced tires usually buy them from the person doing the juicing, who bought them from Hoosier. That gives the teams deniability about treating tires and keeps the soaking operation away from their facilities. Kind of like the old moonshine days when everything is kept as secret as possible but most racers know who they can contact.

NY DIRT
06-19-2018, 08:48 AM
My question is, Does everybody from 5th on back move up a position and get the purse money that they should of got for the Pierce error, or does Eldora pocket the money????

shaggy20
06-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Poor bobby. He has never cheated or did anything in his life wrong it's a conspiracy to get him. Cause he is bobby pierce well how does it feel being labeled a cheater now too.

Centeroff
06-19-2018, 09:18 AM
Am I the only one that notices that these violations usually occur in the preliminaries? Just could be that the pressure of making the show is enough for these guys to look for the edge. Also thinking that the odds would be so slim to get checked after a 3rd-4th place qualifying finish. Not picking on any of the accused but if you break it down that way, it makes more sense

getinit
06-19-2018, 09:38 AM
That is not the cost of the tire test only, stokes told me what it cost and it's not even close but there is a couple of different tests and that was years ago so it's probably more but not even close to that amount.

Sure it would cost you some cash, but what is your name worth if you are really innocent?

So them being charged that is just so WRG can make some money on the deal? JW

Even if it's $800 per tire thats still $80,000..... I guess it's not much if you're using someone elses money.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-19-2018, 09:41 AM
because you would be going from a 20 to a 30, in open tires that is going from a 1325 to a 1450, you run 1450 in a 50 lap feature if you have to get that hard, it would never go in a 10 lap heat

The 30 is NOT allowed. There is the temptation to cheat.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-19-2018, 09:42 AM
OK so my question is why not just go to a harder tire

The next hardest tire is a brick.

Barbecueboy
06-19-2018, 09:45 AM
Making the tires better by treating them???? Somebody please legitimately tell us all why it's banned?

Pass on the health issue please.....we all know what solvents and materials are in the shops and haulers that are equally as dangerous yet still allowed to be used daily in , on or around the cars.

amusall
06-19-2018, 09:50 AM
I may have missed it but did anyone mention Feger losing his WoO win and 20k at Farmer City in 2013 because of the same thing?

Centeroff
06-19-2018, 10:03 AM
BBQ, I would like to see proven results showing that a chemical makes the tire better. I know you can stretch, shrink, soften etc but how can they prove that the chemical isn’t actually hurting the tire after it cools, or it doesn’t fall off after a couple laps? I think what it boils down to is “trying” to keep the field on equal playing ground. Honestly, my opinion is, it’s like the cop stopping you for having your signal on too long, but really all he wants is to smell your breath, check for warrants, search your car etc. They try to keep the cost is their reasoning as they spend 10s of thousands for the testing that could have went towards purse money.

Dlmfan123
06-19-2018, 10:10 AM
I’m gonna say wrg pockets all the money

dirtyboy
06-19-2018, 10:21 AM
If you knew anything about tire doping, you would know just as several on here have said, most of the doping going on is not to soften the tires. There are treatments that help a tire stay cooler during the run, or help the tire fire off quicker and prevent them from glazing over.

Read up on some of the stuff that goes on in the karting world when tire prep is mostly legal and racers speak more freely about the advantages.

Kwd1253
06-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Centeroff got agree with you.. if you let everyone do it then not cheating and it’s equal playing field. Why not let Hoosier make compound chemical for softening and hardening tire. Then they want to test they can test make sure they used that type chemical on the tire.

Illtsate32
06-19-2018, 10:40 AM
Id like to see a treated 20 and an untreated 20 hit with a temp gun at the end of a ten lap run and see the difference, still think its a crap shoot you could make it better, but also make it worse, I think its a little placebo effect if you think you got good stuff you will run better. But im sure theres a bunch of tire experts that are gna tell me different...

george w
06-19-2018, 10:43 AM
The problem is these guys that raced there entire life or somewhat close to it can make a better tire then the manufacturer can produce..... the longer a tire works at it's best is better for the racer, the shorter a tire works at it's best or is unpredictable that favors the manufacturers...... to me that's a major hurdle I doubt gets squashed anytime soon..... be cool to see dod actually do a hour long show towards this topic with say like Steve Francis, or birky like to really hear there opinion an how to move the sport forward

Illtsate32
06-19-2018, 10:48 AM
The way to make a tire fire faster is by softening it, but the softer the tire by logic the more heat it will gain, and after it surpasses a certain temp its performance will drop off, when we used to run the H40 e-mod tire the hotter it got the better it stuck, and it was hard as a brick. So people are saying that juice makes a tire fire faster (softening) but stay cooler and last a long race? By simple science and physics I just dont know if I believe that to be true. Now all the scientists and physics majors on here tell me how wrong I am lol...

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-19-2018, 10:53 AM
The way to make a tire fire faster is by softening it, but the softer the tire by logic the more heat it will gain, and after it surpasses a certain temp its performance will drop off, when we used to run the H40 e-mod tire the hotter it got the better it stuck, and it was hard as a brick. So people are saying that juice makes a tire fire faster (softening) but stay cooler and last a long race? By simple science and physics I just dont know if I believe that to be true. Now all the scientists and physics majors on here tell me how wrong I am lol...

You are lumping different scenarios and intended outcomes together. Rules in effect and track conditions dictate what the problem with the available tire is.

MI Dirt Fan
06-19-2018, 10:58 AM
They've been caught before and I believe someone said the crew chief has a history of it as well. Face it. Bobby may or may not have known but they have a history of getting caught. GUILTY

amusall
06-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Dirtyboy is correct. Back when we used to run karts on asphalt, we could take 100 lap tires that hadn't seen the track in 6 months and they were 2 tenths faster than stickers or scuffs, depending on the track and weather conditions. Another good example was the Briggs & Stratton 300. A 300 lap asphalt race on the front stretch ¼ mile at Charlotte Motor Speedway. It was green flag pit stops only with no intermissions so no one even thinks about changing tires. Having said that, everyone always ran the softest tires available and we all prepped them pretty heavily. Dirt wasn't much different. There are other advantages to prepping besides softening the tire however I do believe most preps do soften the rubber at least somewhat.I've been out of it almost ten years so I'm not saying I'm anything close to being an expert on the matter. I do know that it seemed kraters exchanged their prep bottles for wrenches in their tool boxes. As the track and weather changed throughout the day, most guys would just simply change tires for different durometer readings rather than make chassis adjustments.

rickybrown1952
06-19-2018, 11:48 AM
So what penalty will he get

Planetzer0
06-19-2018, 11:58 AM
So what penalty will he get

Loss of money for the weekend, and a fine. 30 day WoO suspension and 20 minutes off his recess. Not bad really.

Mantis
06-19-2018, 12:18 PM
The real question is...........how will this affect the 4M Fantasy points???

MI Dirt Fan
06-19-2018, 12:19 PM

I was actually thinking that last night as a matter of fact.

Planetzer0
06-19-2018, 12:22 PM
He will be credited with finishing last in every race this weekend. So I guess minimum points.

buster83
06-19-2018, 12:53 PM
Continental has owned Hoosier Tires since 2016.

Centeroff
06-19-2018, 12:54 PM
He better get this appeal dropped and settled before the world

Barbecueboy
06-19-2018, 01:10 PM
Because they want to sell them more sets of tires.......

Tire rule go away, open up the tire game to more competition.....monopoly is a great board game, on dlm tires not so much ,do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Josh Bayko
06-19-2018, 01:22 PM
Because they want to sell them more sets of tires.......

Tire rule go away, open up the tire game to more competition.....monopoly is a great board game, on dlm tires not so much ,do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

You act like Hoosier is the only one that plays the monopoly game. Modified racers would tell you something entirely different.

zach51
06-19-2018, 01:27 PM
It must feel great for Bobby to be in the conversation with the best tire cheaters of all time like Owens, Bloomer, and Sheppard. Humbling.

WildBill32
06-19-2018, 01:55 PM
I feel kinda bad about this whole thing. I was in the pits on Friday, checking out the back of his car and dropped my Mtn. Dew and think some of it splashed on his tire. Would that cause a tire to come back dirty? Idk......

Kwd1253
06-19-2018, 02:19 PM
^^^ that wasn’t ram piss you was drinking it was goat piss. Why you think you felt funny it had a lot meds in that drink.

Barbecueboy
06-19-2018, 04:36 PM
You act like Hoosier is the only one that plays the monopoly game. Modified racers would tell you something entirely different.

Monopolies stink.......no matter what business.

The purple monopoly is particularly bad for dlm racing..............too much influence and too few checks and balances, IMO.

modman1010
06-19-2018, 05:44 PM
Doesn’t the pierce modified house car guy have his own line of tire prep? Wonder if they got hooked up
Somehow? Kinda ironic it seems like and that guy doesn’t seem to try and hide it any

MrsDirtyDan
06-19-2018, 06:14 PM
They've been caught before and I believe someone said the crew chief has a history of it as well. Face it. Bobby may or may not have known but they have a history of getting caught. GUILTY

The crew chief has NEVER been busted for using tire prep and I don’t know who the “THEY” are you’re referring too, but EPJs entire crew were replaced at the same time Bobby was hired and not one of the new crew have ever been busted for using tire prep either 🙄 In addition since the DBM team was reformed in 2015 they not once have had a tire come back so called “dirty”. FINALLY there are 100 reasons why a tire didn’t test exactly to the benchmark sample “prepped” “juiced” “cheated up” etc is only ONE reason.

MI Dirt Fan
06-19-2018, 06:17 PM
Don't know what's true and what's not. Just going by what I read here.

MrsDirtyDan
06-19-2018, 06:22 PM
2010 at Lowe's in Charlotte I think. Was Meyers the crew chief then?

😂😂😂 Myers left Scott in 2002.
In 2010 he wasn’t crew chiefing anyone, he was a consultant for Wolf-Pack Racing

MEE
06-19-2018, 06:58 PM
10 page thread coming up

You hit the nail square on the head. Congrats sir.

Centeroff
06-19-2018, 07:39 PM
I just hope SS took him in fantasy. Can’t wait to hear him whine when every point Pierce scored is evaporated. Like he was never on the property! He did appeal so I say points stay on the board until the payoff happens or the results are upheld

Clayton_Wetter
06-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Loss of money for the weekend, and a fine. 30 day WoO suspension and 20 minutes off his recess. Not bad really.

No recess?? Stick a fork in them, they're done!!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
06-20-2018, 08:43 PM
Did they???

Yes, honest.

Clayton_Wetter
06-20-2018, 08:46 PM

So much confusion, they will have to scrap it altogether!!!! :)

a25rjr
06-20-2018, 08:49 PM
QUOTE:I just hope SS took him in fantasy

SS's idea of a fantasy is sittin in front of his computer, with his Bloomer pj's on, thinking how good Bloomers car will look with that orange spoiler! :)

Necrosis
06-20-2018, 09:31 PM
The way to make a tire fire faster is by softening it, but the softer the tire by logic the more heat it will gain, and after it surpasses a certain temp its performance will drop off, when we used to run the H40 e-mod tire the hotter it got the better it stuck, and it was hard as a brick. So people are saying that juice makes a tire fire faster (softening) but stay cooler and last a long race? By simple science and physics I just dont know if I believe that to be true. Now all the scientists and physics majors on here tell me how wrong I am lol...Well you asked. The goal of treating a tire is to--- increase surface area, shed contaminates (dirt/mud), maintain consistency in temperature, increase plasticity, wear evenly, and REDUCE rolling resistance (not the same as reducing traction). A sticky tire is not always a fast tire, and neither is a soft tire. But no worries, I already discredited your statements when you said you'd measure tire temp with a "temp gun". Good luck with that!

chopter
06-20-2018, 10:03 PM
I'd really like to see a team fight 1 of these tire failures in court.

Illtsate32
06-20-2018, 10:05 PM
Well whatever they check tire temp with now days I was trying to speak in simple terms. I dont claim to be a tire expert. I dont see how tire juice can increase surface area but...ahhh who cares ...

MI Dirt Fan
06-20-2018, 10:18 PM
I'd really like to see a team fight 1 of these tire failures in court.

Already have I believe

jog49
06-21-2018, 12:16 AM
I can't figure out why many think the DB team is so squeaky clean.

Centeroff
06-21-2018, 01:28 AM
Illstate, I just read your little argument with Necrosis and he doesn’t have a clue. Sounds like a go kart guy to me. Do you actually think for 1 second that these guys are prepping tires to reduce drag? Drag is grip and we all know these guys can’t get enough of that. As far as the contact patch goes, he is referring to rounding the sidewalls of a Burris SS33 kart tire. Drag is reduced by harder compounds, more air pressure and less contact patch just to name a few.

zyoung25
06-21-2018, 02:55 AM
My question is, Does everybody from 5th on back move up a position and get the purse money that they should of got for the Pierce error, or does Eldora pocket the money????

I knew a guy that didn't get paid in full until the after the whole tire gate deal got settled. He just randomly received a check in the mail from Eldora.

He got beat out by one spot on Fridays feature that year. He got paid his start money for that feature after it all settled, even though he did not make it that night.. He didn't make the 100 lapper, so I dont know what they will do there. I'm guessing pay the difference once it has all settled.

I can't figure out why many think the DB team is so squeaky clean.

You're always trashing them for some reason. I'm sure they would love to meet you sometime.

chopter
06-21-2018, 04:06 AM
Already have I believe

What was the outcome?

Necrosis
06-21-2018, 06:27 AM
Illstate, I just read your little argument with Necrosis and he doesn’t have a clue. Sounds like a go kart guy to me. Do you actually think for 1 second that these guys are prepping tires to reduce drag? Drag is grip and we all know these guys can’t get enough of that. As far as the contact patch goes, he is referring to rounding the sidewalls of a Burris SS33 kart tire. Drag is reduced by harder compounds, more air pressure and less contact patch just to name a few.. Heh, never messed with Karts. So let's say you ran a big ol 36x17.5x16 Top Fuel tire at 4lbs on the right rear at Eldora. You would have a ton of drag, and a ton LESS grip. Drag is independent of traction, this is first-day stuff here man! If you ran 45 degrees of toe-in, you'd have a ton of drag, would that equate to traction? In aerodynamics, is drag equal to downforce? Can you reduce drag while increasing downforce? See, you continue to display your lack of understanding about almost everything. Now, reducing rolling resistance is not high on the list of priorities, but it is considered and the best tire treatments will achieve that end. As in other threads, I'm sure you'll conveniently ignore this to try to save face.

Centeroff
06-21-2018, 11:06 AM
So a wider tire patch reduces drag, a chemical makes the contact patch wider, more air pressure increases drag, a softer tire reduces drag and Antoine Brown is racing his top fuel dragster in the World 100. Got it gumshoe! I will have to give you the plasticity and shedding contaminants just because that is above my pay grade. The tire wearing evenly doesn’t make sense to me either but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCM1seqnAuY

MI Dirt Fan
06-21-2018, 11:13 AM
What was the outcome?

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ms-court-of-appeals/1870859.html

Centeroff
06-21-2018, 11:26 AM
Zero, 2 options. Your a mechanical engineer or you copied and pasted that. That was way over my head lol

Centeroff
06-21-2018, 11:28 AM
And now the post evaporated. Pretty sure it’s plasticity didn’t hold up

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-21-2018, 11:49 AM
Zero, 2 options. Your a mechanical engineer or you copied and pasted that. That was way over my head lol

I think hes tryn to tell you something offcenter!

Planetzer0
06-21-2018, 11:53 AM
Is there any proof that tires being altered is effective? Pierce started 5th and finished 3rd. I have listened to Bloomquist talk about chemically altered tires and hes said there's no advantages to doing so.

a25rjr
06-21-2018, 06:18 PM
Is there any proof that tires being altered is effective? Pierce started 5th and finished 3rd. I have listened to Bloomquist talk about chemically altered tires and hes said there's no advantages to doing so.

Definitely.......the stopwatch NEVER lies!

Planetzer0
06-21-2018, 06:57 PM
Pierce passed 2 cars in 25 laps. I don't see the advantage.

Clayton_Wetter
06-21-2018, 08:31 PM

Might have finished 15th otherwise. hahahahahahaa :):):)

MI Dirt Fan
06-21-2018, 09:14 PM
Might have finished 15th otherwise. hahahahahahaa :):):)

And a lap down. Just sayin' 😂😂😂

a25rjr
06-21-2018, 10:05 PM

He got caught........he doesn't know the right "chemist"! :)

chopter
06-22-2018, 02:04 PM
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ms-court-of-appeals/1870859.html

They messed up bigtime by how they tested their tire. Not testing against the benchmark? Should have sent the sample to several labs

Clayton_Wetter
06-22-2018, 07:35 PM
They messed up bigtime by how they tested their tire. Not testing against the benchmark? Should have sent the sample to several labs

What did they do wrong, bite off a hunk of it and chew on it???? hahhahhaaaa

buster83
06-24-2018, 07:22 AM
Red Man strikes again.

Highside Hustler25
06-24-2018, 08:32 AM
I have listened to Bloomquist talk about chemically altered tires and hes said there's no advantages to doing so.

Is that why he's been caught more than anybody else in the sport?

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 09:32 AM

Yeah, mostly at WoO/WRG events on the years he didn't run their series. It's funny the years he ran the WoO series he never once failed a test but when he decides to run Hav-A-Tampa or Lucas he gets busted for altered tires. LOL.

Mindwalker
06-24-2018, 11:05 AM

He's been around longer then most dah! Well except for Billy but Billy never was the cheating kind 

Mindwalker
06-24-2018, 11:10 AM
I bet by the time bobby reaches the point Bloomer is, he will have racked up more cheatin' tars then old Bloomers,.. I bet ya! Hahahahahahaha

racingfool32
06-24-2018, 12:53 PM
I bet by the time bobby reaches the point Bloomer is, he will have racked up more cheatin' tars then old Bloomers,.. I bet ya! Hahahahahahaha

Only time will tell...

I'm betting it's on at WRG races.