PDA

View Full Version : Classy

Planetzer0
06-23-2018, 01:49 PM
I see the 49 team and others are enjoying hearing the news about Bloomquist. Seems pretty classy to cheer for someone who has a personal issue their facing. I understand a "druggie" beat their super team by 10 seconds at the DREAM and Show Me but to enjoy someone's personal battles are pretty embarrassing. I sure hope they never have to face such issues. Atleast Davenport has always been a class act. He's a great man.

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-23-2018, 03:36 PM
I see the 49 team and others are enjoying hearing the news about Bloomquist. Seems pretty classy to cheer for someone who has a personal issue their facing. I understand a "druggie" beat their super team by 10 seconds at the DREAM and Show Me but to enjoy someone's personal battles are pretty embarrassing. I sure hope they never have to face such issues. Atleast Davenport has always been a class act. He's a great man.

Someone please get this guy some tissues lol

TDRacin®
06-23-2018, 04:14 PM
Where do you see this?

a25rjr
06-23-2018, 05:12 PM
Probly this idiot!

https://www.facebook.com/joe.rumley

Although 1 meme on there is funny!

slmcrewchief99
06-23-2018, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=a25rjr;2194278]Probly this idiot!

That's about as dumb as a bucket of rocks.....SMDH

Clayton_Wetter
06-23-2018, 05:23 PM
Probly this idiot!

Although 1 meme on there is funny!

That was really low.

golddirt
06-23-2018, 05:36 PM
Personally I think it's all a scam to keep people talking about him, he is infamous for that.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Personally I think it's all a scam to keep people talking about him, he is infamous for that.Scam to miss The World 100, lol, I’ll stop there, you done a good enough job on your own.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2018, 07:12 PM
Someone please get this guy some tissues lolYou read some of that crap? I mean, it fits your mind set, but to most of us, that’s some ignorant stuff. They must forget their night in shining armor isn’t squeaky clean himself. But it’s the American way, hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2018, 07:14 PM
Should remind them toolbags their bought team got beat by 10 seconds.

Dlmfan123
06-23-2018, 07:19 PM
You guys get so butt hurt about everything

Dlmfan123
06-23-2018, 07:19 PM
It’s a joke not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) don’t take it so hard

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2018, 07:23 PM
Where was the joke in that ignorant trash? I seen no joke anywhere.

Stefan2k4
06-23-2018, 08:30 PM
Isn't it most interesting that if you scroll down Mr. Rumleys facebook page just a bit below those comments you see a picture of him in a bar chugging down a huge mug of somekind of alcohol beverage. Of course, I'm sure this guy is probably so dense he fails to recognize the hypocrisy.

Chris Thomason
06-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Isn't it most interesting that if you scroll down Mr. Rumleys facebook page just a bit below those comments you see a picture of him in a bar chugging down a huge mug of somekind of alcohol beverage. Of course, I'm sure this guy is probably so dense he fails to recognize the hypocrisy.

I noticed too. Haha. Got the wife to hit the Facebook link and seen exactly what youre talking about. Guy must be an embarrassment. Everytime you hear rumley it's Kevin this and Lee Roy that. Wtf is a joe rumley

superstock79
06-23-2018, 08:37 PM

Nothing illegal n this country about chugging an alcoholic beverage down dumbazz!

a25rjr
06-23-2018, 08:54 PM
I noticed too. Haha. Got the wife to hit the Facebook link and seen exactly what youre talking about. Guy must be an embarrassment. Everytime you hear rumley it's Kevin this and Lee Roy that. Wtf is a joe rumley

If you look at his profile it says Cousin Joe.....not sure who's cousin or who would claim him! lol

Chris Thomason
06-23-2018, 09:01 PM
If you look at his profile it says Cousin Joe.....not sure who's cousin or who would claim him! lol

Who was that a couple days ago saying the Rusty Schlenk sound like a hood rat dance move? Joe Rumley sounds like a stomach bug. "I had taco bell earlier and got a bad case of joe rumley's"

a25rjr
06-23-2018, 09:03 PM
Who was that a couple days ago saying the Rusty Schlenk sound like a hood rat dance move? Joe Rumley sounds like a stomach bug. "I had taco bell earlier and got a bad case of joe rumley's"

LOL....I don't know if he's family or a nuthugger gone rogue!

Stefan2k4
06-23-2018, 09:06 PM
His facebook page says he's from Greensboro NC and he has a picture of what appears to be a late model with the number 6 on it. Didn't Lee roy used to use the number 6 many years ago. I believe Ray Tucker drove for him. I always liked Ray but I never knew the Rumleys.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2018, 09:13 PM
Nothing illegal n this country about chugging an alcoholic beverage down dumbazz!And I’m sure he’s not driving, just like he was in NY for pitcher night with a chick, I’m sure not driving. Hypocrisy, the American way.

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 09:22 PM
He's a cousin to Kevin Rumley. To my knowledge, he's never laid a hand on the 49 this year. I have talked to Joe a few times in person, he just likes to shake the bee hive and rattle the bloomer fans. Sometimes he goes a little bit overboard with it though.

I dont think you can call him a part of the 49 camp, seeing as Kevin and his wife are the only Rumleys involved with the car.

Planetzer0
06-23-2018, 09:24 PM
I've never heard of Joe Rumley when I made the original post. Interesting family to say the least. It amazes me how much they enjoy Bloomquist's struggles considering Scotts really had nothing but great things to say about them.

a25rjr
06-23-2018, 09:25 PM
He's a cousin to Kevin Rumley. To my knowledge, he's never laid a hand on the 49 this year. I have talked to Joe a few times in person, he just likes to shake the bee hive and rattle the bloomer fans. Sometimes he goes a little bit overboard with it though.

I dont think you can call him a part of the 49 camp, seeing as Kevin and his wife are the only Rumleys involved with the car.

As soon as I saw his mugshot, I knew I had seen him at the track a few times.

racingfool32
06-23-2018, 09:27 PM
Love how you bloomer nutt hungers complain when someone does the same sheet y'all do.

Chris Thomason
06-23-2018, 09:29 PM

If that's truely the case (I believe you, just a poor phase), then the Rumleys that DO matter should tell him to STFU. People will assume just because of his name and it gives 49 a bad look.

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 09:32 PM
I've never heard of Joe Rumley when I made the original post. Interesting family to say the least. It amazes me how much they enjoy Bloomquist's struggles considering Scotts really had nothing but great things to say about them.

Im not defending them at all, but i dont see Kevin doing anything like that. Yea, he's made a few pokes with the pic of the scales after the dream, or the "WHO?" being and examples. But I do not see him making a personal attack at Scott, just not how he rolls.

I think fans of the 49 and 0 make it a lot worse than what it really is. They have raced side by side for many laps, and neither have made a wrong move. That's why I dont think it's what some think it is.

Illtsate32
06-23-2018, 09:38 PM
If that's truely the case (I believe you, just a poor phase), then the Rumleys that DO matter should tell him to STFU. People will assume just because of his name and it gives 49 a bad look.

Im not defending them at all, but i dont see Kevin doing anything like that. Yea, he's made a few pokes with the pic of the scales after the dream, or the "WHO?" being and examples. But I do not see him making a personal attack at Scott, just not how he rolls.

I think fans of the 49 and 0 make it a lot worse than what it really is. They have raced side by side for many laps, and neither have made a wrong move. That's why I dont think it's what some think it is.

You would think so, but if your ever on twitter Jackie Rumley hacks on Scott quite a bit, nothing really distasteful, but she fires shots quite often...

Planetzer0
06-23-2018, 09:41 PM
Love how you bloomer nutt hungers complain when someone does the same sheet y'all do.

It's one thing to poke fun at a driver for a tire coming back illegal or to misjudge the weight and lose a race, but to enjoy someone's personal struggles seems a bit much. I don't think you would see anyone happy about Pierce failing a drug test. They would want the best for the kid.

Stefan2k4
06-23-2018, 09:53 PM
If that's truely the case (I believe you, just a poor phase), then the Rumleys that DO matter should tell him to STFU. People will assume just because of his name and it gives 49 a bad look. Yeah, and the fact that he refers to himself as "cousin Joe" and uses the same number that Lee Roy used on his car for many years shows that he's trying to exploit his connection to them. Anyway, if he doesn't speak for them, you'd think they'd speak to him about this and if that didn't yield results, then distance themselves from him by making a statement of their own.

racingfool32
06-23-2018, 10:08 PM
Yeah, and the fact that he refers to himself as "cousin Joe" and uses the same number that Lee Roy used on his car for many years shows that he's trying to exploit his connection to them. Anyway, if he doesn't speak for them, you'd think they'd speak to him about this and if that didn't yield results, then distance themselves from him by making a statement of their own.

So cousin Joe is as bad as the bloomer nutt hungers on here.

Stefan2k4
06-23-2018, 10:36 PM
No, honestly, he's someone to be pitied. He's clearly a man who lives in the shadow of his cousin and uncle and tries to ride the coat tails of their fame and fortune. It's really no surprise that he's so insecure he feels the need to bash someone who's a self made man and made it to the top of his field and stayed there for 20+ years. Love him or hate him, and whatever happens going forward, no one can deny Bloomquist is a self made man, just as no one can deny he's made it to the top of his game and stayed there well past the point where most men are in the twilight of their career. Too bad, we can't say the same for cousin Joe. I feel sorry for cousin Joe. The anger he feels is really not toward Bloomquist. It's toward life in general because he feels it's never been as kind to him as it has to his cousin and uncle. Bloomquist is just a convenient target to direct that anger at.

golddirt
06-24-2018, 12:23 AM
Ok then cnb, he is a freaking coke head that can't control himself! That better?!

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-24-2018, 12:29 AM
CnB you should never associate Joe Rumley with any team... his own family hates him... he’s 100% the biggest douche bag in the history of mankind... so no, I refuse to read anything he posts

Mindwalker
06-24-2018, 12:44 AM

You must have really been hurt by a Bloomer hugger to have this much serious hate in you.... Was it me who lowerd you to the deep hatred embedded in you? Hope so 😝

JinxNC
06-24-2018, 01:27 AM
Bloomer fans defining "class"...... Ahhh yes. I have NOW seen it all.

racingfool32
06-24-2018, 01:53 AM
You must have really been hurt by a Bloomer hugger to have this much serious hate in you.... Was it me who lowerd you to the deep hatred embedded in you? Hope so 

You give your self way to much credit.

But since you brought it up who's nutts you going to latch on now.

Mindwalker
06-24-2018, 01:57 AM
You give your self way to much credit.

But since you brought it up who's nutts you going to latch on now.

Your mom's. Lmfao.

racingfool32
06-24-2018, 12:35 PM
Your mom's. Lmfao.

That's the class we expect from bloomer nutz hunger.

Stefan2k4
06-24-2018, 03:02 PM
Well, looks like "cousin joe" updated his facebook page, by deleting some stuff and changing his profile picture and background. Maybe his cousin and uncle did get wind of this and spoke to him about it or maybe he just realized that verbal diarrhea doesn't make you look smart after all.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 03:41 PM
Interesting..... They all have backtracked their comments. Good for them. It's okay to dislike Bloomquist but cheering about personal issues seemed too much. I guess public opinion made them backtrack. I know no one in the Bloomquist camp would wish anything bad for the Rumleys or Davenport.

jlacey
06-24-2018, 06:12 PM
They and them who? I see 1 idiot blabbing and crying over Bloomquist on fb. Ive never met this Joe guy and hopefully never do, but the Rumleys i have met didnt come off as the types to cheer over their competition getting injured. So i highly doubt ole cousin Joe is the team or familys chosen representative for social media or any other PR.

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 06:59 PM
They and them who? I see 1 idiot blabbing and crying over Bloomquist on fb. Ive never met this Joe guy and hopefully never do, but the Rumleys i have met didnt come off as the types to cheer over their competition getting injured. So i highly doubt ole cousin Joe is the team or familys chosen representative for social media or any other PR.

He's changed a bunch of stuff since yesterday. Changed his profile pic and deleted some posts!

Illtsate32
06-24-2018, 07:19 PM
First off I dont like blow hards regardless, it screams of insecurity, and someone said he has a big tat of the 6 car on him? Kevin I dont think even has a tat like that and it was his car, so talk about riding the sucess coat tail and trying to live through other people...attention seeker cause they are sub par...

Centeroff
06-24-2018, 09:02 PM
He isn’t like is old man. Leroy is a respectable gentlemen and the apple fell off the tree and kept rolling when this hater was created. Jason is also out of place around this group because he is a he11 of a good guy also. That big engineering degree is nothing compared to 40 years of domination when it comes to understanding a race car and he can’t understand why. He doesn’t understand how a 53 year old hippie “legally” finds more speed than him, sells more shirts than him, will not speak to him, outdrives his driver, how zero is the only man in history to make a living driving a dirt late model etc etc etc. I can go on on. Reminds me of a scorned woman! The return of the zero at the million will deflate his soul! Scott is in his head worse than I am SS. He11, Scott might even have the key lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-24-2018, 09:41 PM
Your heads swelled up like the good year blimp!

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 09:44 PM
Your heads swelled up like the good year blimp!

You seem to know the JD clan.....is Joe Kevins brother?

Centeroff
06-24-2018, 09:47 PM
SS, I know for a fact your head is 175 lbs! I live there lol