Kwd1253
06-23-2018, 07:45 PM
HT2
Lanigan
Erb
Norris
Bagley

Heat 2: L3- Red conditions.

Big tangle between turns one and two involving Angellicchio, Beck, Bump.

Angellicchio flipped over.

All drivers in the incident are OK.

His car has been taken off the track and he is in the attention of track medical staff.

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 07:45 PM
H1 Madden Marlar Fergy Feree
H2 Lanigan Erb norris Bagley
H3 Bshep McDowell Chub Eckert

Kwd1253
06-23-2018, 07:46 PM
Copied and pasted from

https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateModels?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Ese rp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Lol

Kwd1253
06-23-2018, 07:48 PM
HT3
Sheppard
McDowell
Frank
Eckert

Heat 3: L2- Lyle goes over the cushion between turns three and four. He hits the outside wall but is OK. His car gets up on the hook and they head back to the pits.

Covert & Moriarty also have some minor cosmetic damage. They stay out on the track in hopes of completing the heat

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 08:19 PM
I got the ppv. The race track is a mess if you get off of it.

King1
06-23-2018, 08:21 PM
Its a snoozer

NY DIRT
06-23-2018, 08:49 PM
Since the WRG sold this track, this event has got fewer and fewer entries every year. I was here the first couple of years and there was around 60 entries each time. now what do we have tonight? I count 36 cars. I know the weather might have hurt the car count, but where is Richards, Davenport, Overton, McCreadie, and Don Oneal? All of these drivers could be potential winners of this event this weekend if they were here. These are all full time drivers who race for a living and they are not here for this big money event. Something is not right. And that is not even counting the Bloomer incident. I hope for the fans sake that this race turns out to be a barnburner, But I will never attend this event again...

Kryptonite17
06-23-2018, 08:58 PM
Seems like an off weekend for most of them. Fairly surprising I agree. That many skipping the chance at a big pay day, a little odd to say the least.

Section F Fan
06-23-2018, 09:18 PM
After all the worry of rain the show gets in and gets in on time. Hope that changes the minds of some of those guys who stayed home this weekend for next year cause of weather.

racingfool32
06-23-2018, 09:18 PM
How's the goat doing tonight.

Chris Thomason
06-23-2018, 09:23 PM
How's the goat doing tonight.

That's it? That's really best you had? I hope you didn't sit on that all day waiting for the race. Blackie is probably embarrassed for you

a25rjr
06-23-2018, 09:40 PM
That's it? That's really best you had? I hope you didn't sit on that all day waiting for the race. Blackie is probably embarrassed for you

What do you expect with those middle 4 letters in his username.....plus he probly cant get over his boy getting busted!

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 09:55 PM
Caution lap 38
Madden
Moran
T.Erb
Bshep
Marlar

Madden was up 5 secs before the yellow.

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 10:02 PM
40 in caution for Miley off track

Madden
Moran
T.Erb
Bshep
Satteelee
Lanigan
Marlar
McDowell
Breazeale
Fergy

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 10:10 PM
60 laps in

Madden
Moran
Erb
Bshep
Satteelee

Moran is catching Madden

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 10:14 PM
35 to go caution for a slowing Lanigan

Madden
Moran
Erb
Bshep
Satteelee
Clanton
Marlar
McDowell
Bagley
Norris

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 10:19 PM
Caution for a spun Chub, 31 to go.

Madden
Erb
Moran
Bagley
Bshep
Clanton
Satteelee
Marlar
McDowell
Junghans

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 10:31 PM
10 to go

Madden
Erb
Marlar
Moran
McDowell

Madden is checked out, awesome race for 2-5

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 10:39 PM
Finish

Madden (by 5.573)
Marlar
Moran
Erb
McDowell
Bshep
Clanton
Bagley
Lanigan
Norris
Eckert
Satteelee
Larson
Junghans
Breazeale
Fergy
Powell
Flinner
Frank
Stone
Miley
Spencer
Covert
Ferree
Schatenbrand
Lyle

Section F Fan
06-23-2018, 10:40 PM
The race for 2 - 5 was awesome pretty much the entire 100.

Kwd1253
06-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Since the WRG sold this track, this event has got fewer and fewer entries every year. I was here the first couple of years and there was around 60 entries each time. now what do we have tonight? I count 36 cars. I know the weather might have hurt the car count, but where is Richards, Davenport, Overton, McCreadie, and Don Oneal? All of these drivers could be potential winners of this event this weekend if they were here. These are all full time drivers who race for a living and they are not here for this big money event. Something is not right. And that is not even counting the Bloomer incident. I hope for the fans sake that this race turns out to be a barnburner, But I will never attend this event again...

If I had to guess they are testing and get ready for big grind of racing coming up back to back for lucas jun30-july7. july13,14.. off15,16.. back 17-21.. then they can select hit woo Davenport 24.. Fairbury 27,28.. Plymouth 30, shawano 31. aug 2-4 cedar lake

Planetzer0
06-23-2018, 10:41 PM
Finish

Madden (by 5.573)
Moran
Erb
Moran
McDowell
Bshep
Bagley
Lanigan
Norris
Eckert
Satteelee
Larson
Junghans
Breazeale
Fergy
Powell
Flinner
Frank
Stone
Miley
Spencer
Covert
Ferree
Schatenbrand
Lyle

Nice win for Chris Madden. Mike Marlar was 2nd I think?

Kwd1253
Finish

Madden (by 5.573)
Moran
Erb
Moran
McDowell
Bshep
Bagley
Lanigan
Norris
Eckert
Satteelee
Larson
Junghans
Breazeale
Fergy
Powell
Flinner
Frank
Stone
Miley
Spencer
Covert
Ferree
Schatenbrand
Lyle

No Marlar lol

zyoung25
He was i missed that. Thanks for catching it.

Kwd1253
06-23-2018, 10:46 PM
Nice job on updates, you ladies have safe night hehe

Planetzer0
06-23-2018, 10:46 PM
WoO points race is going to be really fun to watch. I'm excited to see Marlar, Madden and Sheppard so close. Lucas will be done with 5 races to go probably unless Pierce can be consistent, but no one has anything for the 49 team now.

zyoung25
06-23-2018, 11:02 PM
WoO points race is going to be really fun to watch. I'm excited to see Marlar, Madden and Sheppard so close. Lucas will be done with 5 races to go probably unless Pierce can be consistent, but no one has anything for the 49 team now.

I think we couldve had a shootout in both series', IF the 0 hadn't dropped off. He was heating up at about the right time. I think it's good the outlaws are having a good point race, it's been awhile since that happened. Let's just hope they get a track at Charlotte to race on, and not a rubber fest. It's been better the last couple years though, pretty much ever since they brought in the guys from lernerville.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-24-2018, 07:53 AM
Finish

Madden (by 5.573)
Marlar
Moran
Erb
Moran
McDowell
Bshep
Bagley
Lanigan
Norris
Eckert
Satteelee
Larson
Junghans
Breazeale
Fergy
Powell
Flinner
Frank
Stone
Miley
Spencer
Covert
Ferree
Schatenbrand
Lyle

No clanton?

Highside Hustler25
06-24-2018, 08:35 AM
No clanton?

who are you? a school teacher grading the homework @ 8 in the AM?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-24-2018, 08:52 AM
who are you? a school teacher grading the homework @ 8 in the AM?

Theres 2 morans in post.

Kwd1253
06-24-2018, 09:01 AM
I know one think for sure. That picture of Madden on DOD is funny looking as hell. That Hat+black eye patch+that nose lmao.

No_Weak_Links
06-24-2018, 09:20 AM
I know one think for sure. That picture of Madden on DOD is funny looking as hell. That Hat+black eye patch+that nose lmao.Stay classy

zyoung25
06-24-2018, 09:26 AM
Theres 2 morans in post.

I guess I can say I'm not perfect.....sorry. I dont copy any paste from Twitter or Facebook like some do.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-24-2018, 09:51 AM
I guess I can say I'm not perfect.....sorry. I dont copy any paste from Twitter or Facebook like some do.

Its all good zyoung heck i dnt notice moran was listed twice till HH claimed me as a school teacher lmao

I had clanton in my picks and dnt see him listed

Kwd1253
06-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Haha same with me ss when I posted, no marlar. I thought something happen to him before the main. I thought yeap that about my luck for the points.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-24-2018, 10:11 AM
Haha same with me ss when I posted, no marlar. I thought something happen to him before the main. I thought yeap that about my luck for the points.

I did good in points.

Mindwalker
06-24-2018, 10:58 AM
I know one think for sure. That picture of Madden on DOD is funny looking as hell. That Hat+black eye patch+that nose lmao.

Well aren't you special.... You must be absolutely gorgeous my dear!! 😘

CageFaraday
06-24-2018, 12:04 PM

Car counts have been off at several major events. The drivers you listed are all Lucas series racers, this was a WRG/WoO event, but here goes.

Josh Richards didn't have this race on his schedule.
Jonathan Davenport his schedule says he took week off due to weather.
Brandon Overton left his ride with Dream Weaver.
Tim McCreadie is scheduled to be running Big Block mods up your way at Albany-Saratoga.
Don O'Neal his schedule says off due to weather as well.

There is nothing written anywhere that says these guys have to hit every event that comes up, sometimes it doesn't make sense money wise, sometimes you just need a day off. Seems like a Nascar mentality has crept in to some of the fans thinking everybody shows up for every single race, they don't. When I first started traveling to DLM shows there wasn't a national series, let alone 2 and it was always a surprise to see who showed up. Must be a trait of the microwave instant gratification generation, I dunno, but 36 cars ain't bad and it was a good race. Congrats to Madden and The BWRC house car team on a commanding win. They were most likely the only BWRC in the field, but I could be wrong on that.

Kwd1253
06-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Well aren't you special.... You must be absolutely gorgeous my dear!! 

F'in right I am lmao. Reason I leave all the fat chick's to you. When you look good, you get all the dimes you want. They come and go daily for me.

NY DIRT
06-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Car counts have been off at several major events. The drivers you listed are all Lucas series racers, this was a WRG/WoO event, but here goes.

Josh Richards didn't have this race on his schedule.
Jonathan Davenport his schedule says he took week off due to weather.
Brandon Overton left his ride with Dream Weaver.
Tim McCreadie is scheduled to be running Big Block mods up your way at Albany-Saratoga.
Don O'Neal his schedule says off due to weather as well.

There is nothing written anywhere that says these guys have to hit every event that comes up, sometimes it doesn't make sense money wise, sometimes you just need a day off. Seems like a Nascar mentality has crept in to some of the fans thinking everybody shows up for every single race, they don't. When I first started traveling to DLM shows there wasn't a national series, let alone 2 and it was always a surprise to see who showed up. Must be a trait of the microwave instant gratification generation, I dunno, but 36 cars ain't bad and it was a good race. Congrats to Madden and The BWRC house car team on a commanding win. They were most likely the only BWRC in the field, but I could be wrong on that.

Why wasn,t it on Richards schedule?
Overton and Weaver split up 2 weeks ago. Overton finished 2nd last week at a $20,000 to win race in another ride. He could have been there but chose not to. WHY
McCreadie racin at Albany Saratoga does not happen until Tuesday June 26th. He once said that Lernerville was one of his 3 favorite tracks. Why did he not race for the big money this weekend??

MI Dirt Fan
06-24-2018, 12:26 PM
Best Performance doesn't plan on racing any WoO events other than the World Finals. So therefore Richards won't be there unless he is in another car. And I believe Best Performance has stated somewhere they don't want Richards being in any other ride except maybe a Rocket1 backup car (which he did once at Volusia) but other than that.