PDA

View Full Version : Jason Feger

golddirt
06-24-2018, 09:00 AM
What is going on jason? Seems like you drop like a brick anymore. Lost desire or just can't drive another chassis other than pierce. Been hoping to see things turned around but.

smooth32
06-24-2018, 09:08 AM
About 4 or 5 years ago he was one to keep your eye on for sure. Lately he has struggled. I thought he cut back to focus on chassis building??

ptown
06-24-2018, 09:09 AM
Getting married and spent all his money raised at his race party on his new house?

Highside Hustler25
06-24-2018, 09:10 AM
Moves forward come race time but just not qualifying good. The Pierce cars were good for both him and Bobby. Those were his best days, no doubt.

grt74
06-24-2018, 09:17 AM
Getting married and spent all his money raised at his race party on his new house?

and whats wrong with that ???
family 1st, racing 2nd,your not going to get rich racing dirt late models, maybe make some if you have help with the bills (sponsors to pick up the bills)

if you could make money why would bobby pierce leave the family business, after all if he was making a ton he would be helping his family, its not easy to keep up with todays cars with out spending money (testing and building new things) not to mention throw all your weekends out for the year

getinit
06-24-2018, 09:39 AM

If he was racing equipment that looked like Jim Moons your story would be more believable.

ptown
06-24-2018, 09:50 AM
and whats wrong with that ???
family 1st, racing 2nd,your not going to get rich racing dirt late models, maybe make some if you have help with the bills (sponsors to pick up the bills)

if you could make money why would bobby pierce leave the family business, after all if he was making a ton he would be helping his family, its not easy to keep up with todays cars with out spending money (testing and building new things) not to mention throw all your weekends out for the year

I thought money raised at a RACING FUNDRAISER PARTY was supposed to go towards his racing equipment not to fund a new home. Have you seen his race hauler lately, looking pretty junky IMO.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 10:00 AM
He has a huge following for a driver that's never accomplished anything. It's pretty impressive actually.

cgrace
06-24-2018, 10:02 AM
I thought money raised at a RACING FUNDRAISER PARTY was supposed to go towards his racing equipment not to fund a new home. Have you seen his race hauler lately, looking pretty junky IMO.wow -- we all know you don't like Jason. IT's the same hauler, same rig. Doubt the race car party covers as much as you think. a couple of years ago Babb only had one win for the year.

zyoung25
06-24-2018, 10:13 AM
He has a huge following for a driver that's never accomplished anything. It's pretty impressive actually.

He's got a big following because he one of the most approachable guys in the pit area, not really because of what he has or has not done.

I think he held on to that Moyer car one too many years. Now that he's gotten rid of it, he's behind on what everyone else has gained.

Mindwalker
06-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Moves forward come race time but just not qualifying good. The Pierce cars were good for both him and Bobby. Those were his best days, no doubt.

They were soaking.... Js 😉

kidrock
06-24-2018, 11:53 AM

I have to agree, Would like to see him get back to those days.

kidrock
06-24-2018, 11:56 AM
I thought money raised at a RACING FUNDRAISER PARTY was supposed to go towards his racing equipment not to fund a new home. Have you seen his race hauler lately, looking pretty junky IMO.

And do you know for sure that's the case and do you have proof if not why the heck do you put that nonsense on here.

jr29
06-24-2018, 11:59 AM

Troll. I watched him spank a Lucas Oil field at Paducah a few years ago.
I'm not even a fan of his, but that's a dumb comment.

Cardirt0
06-24-2018, 01:02 PM
He lost something some were and cant find it back. shame hes fun to watch when he on it. ptown still saying things he CANT prove.

golddirt
06-24-2018, 01:20 PM
Exactly Gary!!

grt74
06-24-2018, 01:37 PM

never seen a hauler win a race

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 01:37 PM
Troll. I watched him spank a Lucas Oil field at Paducah a few years ago.
I'm not even a fan of his, but that's a dumb comment.

He actually won at Paducah two years in a row. He has 3 Lucas Oil wins. I wasn't knocking him, just saying he has a top 10 fan base without a major win on his resume. I think that's pretty impressive. Hes got alot more fans than drivers who've accomplished alot more is all I meant.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 01:39 PM

Must be the same line they told McCreadie at the DREAM. LOL.

jr29
06-24-2018, 02:43 PM
He actually won at Paducah two years in a row. He has 3 Lucas Oil wins. I wasn't knocking him, just saying he has a top 10 fan base without a major win on his resume. I think that's pretty impressive. Hes got alot more fans than drivers who've accomplished alot more is all I meant.

Apologies.

Josh Bayko
06-24-2018, 03:20 PM
I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but he looks like he’s put on quite a bit of weight the last few years. Maybe it threw his setups off some.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 03:32 PM
Put him in the 0 car. He has a similar build to Scott.

golddirt
06-24-2018, 06:54 PM
I would just like to know what has happened as I have always been a bigger supporter of Jason but anymore watching him run leaves me shaking my head. I have even noticed a change in him in the pits i.e. eldora not being near as talkative. Maybe he has reached a crossroad in his racing career. As I said I am left scratching my head and wishing him the best.

Highside Hustler25
06-24-2018, 07:04 PM
Along with the Lucas wins, a $10,000.00 Outlaw win @ Beaver (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Potential is there. Just something missing.

Yes Josh, a lot of us say it very well could be too much left side downforce

SHOE32
06-24-2018, 07:04 PM
I'm the same way,I am a big fan of him but he makes a lot more mistakes behind the wheel these days compared to a few years ago. It's not just the cars. He sure the hell doesn't ride the high side like he used to. I think he just needs to reboot and remember what made him popular. Get back in shape,stick with one chassis and give it hell up top like he used to.

zyoung25
06-24-2018, 11:46 PM
I think if he sticks with this rocket, we'll see a turn around. It surprised me how good he looked at Eldora, considering everywhere else he has been he looked awful.

I've been a supporter of his going back to when he drove the purple car.

racincowboy02
06-25-2018, 02:55 AM
Sounds like he is in a slump right now all it takes is one win or a decent run and he could be back in the game and making people say thats the Feger we all know and love

Jking24
06-25-2018, 06:35 AM
Took babb a little while to get cooing in the rocket but look at him now same with Shirley. it will take a little while for him to find what he likes. The rocket base line is close but it doesn't fit everybody

ThebigE
06-25-2018, 08:39 AM
I saw him at the Dream and couldn't believe his size. I thought it was Brian Ruhlman in a different drivers suite when I first saw him. It's actually dangerous to be that big and strapped in a car and I'm sure he struggles getting in and out.

t4g2
06-25-2018, 10:08 AM
Jason really hasnt been the same since he got busted a few years back on the tire deal. I know he has connections to bloomer so I think that would be a good fit, He did buy bloomers old old hauler.

dirtrackfan4
06-25-2018, 10:57 AM
ptown...why do you even come to the races if you are going to whine and bitch about the facility, its staff, and many drivers?? Please answer me this!!! I have held my tongue as you bashed the FALS president on another thread. Now, I'm reading this as you are calling out Jason for planning a wedding and buying a house!! Jason is always one to say "hello" and is always approachable. He has no problem helping other drivers as well. Yes, his toter is getting older, but WHO CARES!!! Jason may be in a rut, but you still see him plugging away. I will remain a fan as well as a friend to him and support him. Stop trash talking drivers, facilities and their tracks...we need positivity in our sport before our sport as we know it is gone!!!

dirty-white-boy
06-25-2018, 12:04 PM

Its like a yearly GoFundMe with beer!

golddirt
06-25-2018, 12:09 PM
I was hoping this thread wouldn't turn into another pissing match, stupid me

bmoyer21
06-25-2018, 03:21 PM
I was hoping this thread wouldn't turn into another pissing match, stupid me

He lost his edge when Ole Green got wore out. The house has been an ongoing project for a few years, it was a foreclosure that they re-did. it took no racing money guaranteed. Everone has down times. And lots of guys drift away. Especially lately. Im hoping it isn't the later.

Planetzer0
06-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Jason is still hungry I can assure you that.

Clayton_Wetter
06-25-2018, 04:19 PM

You don't see gasoline winning a race either but it does.

Clayton_Wetter
06-25-2018, 04:23 PM
Put him in the 0 car. He has a similar build to Scott.

Your ridiculous posts are mounting!!!! hahahhahaaaaa

TackyTracker
06-25-2018, 04:52 PM
a lot more fans and hoping he gets back to winning than there is worried about what he's buying for his house

#49superman!
06-26-2018, 11:34 AM
saw him at Daughtery speedway, man he packed on the pounds. He was awful there and at KK3. seems like a cool dude though, even though his fan base drives me crazy.

#49superman!
06-26-2018, 11:39 AM
ptown...why do you even come to the races if you are going to whine and bitch about the facility, its staff, and many drivers?? Please answer me this!!! I have held my tongue as you bashed the FALS president on another thread. Now, I'm reading this as you are calling out Jason for planning a wedding and buying a house!! Jason is always one to say "hello" and is always approachable. He has no problem helping other drivers as well. Yes, his toter is getting older, but WHO CARES!!! Jason may be in a rut, but you still see him plugging away. I will remain a fan as well as a friend to him and support him. Stop trash talking drivers, facilities and their tracks...we need positivity in our sport before our sport as we know it is gone!!!calm down. its 4m, an opinionated website. you are just as bad with your rant.

rickybrown1952
06-26-2018, 11:53 AM
Jason really hasnt been the same since he got busted a few years back on the tire deal. I know he has connections to bloomer so I think that would be a good fit, He did buy bloomers old old hauler.Yep t4g2 exactly right that experience did something in Jason's thought process now I'm not saying he's not ever going to be as good as he was. I believe he will be as good as he was even better this yr. Sometime because we all know he has the talent and the knowhow

t4g2
06-26-2018, 12:16 PM
Im not sure what motors he is running it just looks to me as if he doesnt have the horse power like the rest of the cars do. I been in the pits after the races and things are rough with the crew. They were arguing about what time to show up at the next track as far as crew showing up, and 1 drunk guy that struggled to even load the tool box on the trailer.

PRCKartRacer9
06-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Dude started at the bottom and has worked his tail off and all he does is get ridiculed on here like he's some pos

ThebigE
06-26-2018, 01:04 PM
Jason is still hungry I can assure you that.

He looks awfully full to me.

PRCKartRacer9
06-26-2018, 01:06 PM
Ok that one is funny

golddirt
06-26-2018, 01:12 PM
Dude started at the bottom and has worked his tail off and all he does is get ridiculed on here like he's some pos

That is false, people just want to know what isnt clicking properly
In his program weather its personal finances or loss of drive. We are curious

cgrace
06-26-2018, 01:15 PM
Im not sure what motors he is running it just looks to me as if he doesnt have the horse power like the rest of the cars do. I been in the pits after the races and things are rough with the crew. They were arguing about what time to show up at the next track as far as crew showing up, and 1 drunk guy that struggled to even load the tool box on the trailer.I agree. He went through at least 3 motors last year which had to be pretty expensive. They announced that he has ProPower now. Think it also hurts cause he doesn't have his brother or Devin. I watched a bit at Spoon, last night had some younger guys helping who might just need experience in pits. Someone said he asked the older guy to leave the other night at FALS.Don't think it's a loss of drive, think he's trying to rebuild.

Highside Hustler25
06-26-2018, 05:31 PM
I agree. He went through at least 3 motors last year which had to be pretty expensive. They announced that he has ProPower now. Think it also hurts cause he doesn't have his brother or Devin. I watched a bit at Spoon, last night had some younger guys helping who might just need experience in pits. Someone said he asked the older guy to leave the other night at FALS.Don't think it's a loss of drive, think he's trying to rebuild.

Austin has been helping at some shows. Probably too busy to be there full time. I'm sure he misses Devin's help. He does seem under powered at times but the Pro Power seems to be working for others such as Pierce, TMac, Moyer Jr. Drake and Unzicker.
He doesn't have near the laps in the Rocket as the guys he's racing against such as Babb and Shirley. It took Babb about a year to adjust and he had been in a Rocket many times before.

SHOE32
06-26-2018, 06:11 PM
The pro power is definitely gonna help.

Clayton_Wetter
06-26-2018, 08:00 PM
He looks awfully full to me.

You made me laugh!!! :):)

rickybrown1952
06-26-2018, 08:25 PM
OK we are not bashing jason he is one of my favorite drivers.it's probably several things one he's going through a hard slump I do believe he is trying to rebuild and we are JUST curious. Cmon on Feger

dirtrackfan4
06-28-2018, 03:45 PM
#49superman! It is opinionated website...you're right. However, when there are people reading these opinions about drivers and tracks which detours them from going, it is in the long run going to hurt the sport. Think about that one. My rant is not anywhere near as bad as what he was posting. I was just stating MY opinion.

MI Dirt Fan
06-28-2018, 03:57 PM
Seems as though for the motor to be working properly the car itself has to be working properly? Asking for a friend. 😉