PDA

View Full Version : * behind the championship

kidrock
06-24-2018, 12:08 PM
I know some want to say there will be a * behind the lucas championship because of Scott dropping off the lucas tour for appx 3 months I'm curious if those same people are going to put a * behind Scott's wins this year?

For me no * for either.

Mason87
06-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Why? For either one. Davenport will earn the title no matter who is there and bloomquist didn't get busted for cheating. Another dumb thread.

Chris Thomason
06-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Another dumb thread.

Yep. Some folks have no sense of humor.

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 12:26 PM
Yep. Some folks have no sense of humor.

or sarcasm, or when the spoon is warmin up! :)

kidrock
06-24-2018, 01:53 PM
Why? For either one. Davenport will earn the title no matter who is there and bloomquist didn't get busted for cheating. Another dumb thread.

I agree on both counts but, I started the thread to show how stupid it was to even think we should put a * behind the championship as some think just because, Bloomer will not be in contention now that he has sidelined himself.

Thanks for making my point.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Did people actually think that? Davenport was the pre season favorite to win and is winning it. I'm not sure many people thought Scott was winning the title this year. After Florida there was numerous posts that he should drop off the tour, let alone win it. I agree with the * for the Dream race though. When you win in that fashion it should stand out compared to the other 7 wins.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-24-2018, 05:52 PM
I know some want to say there will be a * behind the lucas championship because of Scott dropping off the lucas tour for appx 3 months I'm curious if those same people are going to put a * behind Scott's wins this year?

For me no * for either.Whoever says either is a moron. So who said either one?

dirtyboy
06-24-2018, 06:01 PM
Did people actually think that? Davenport was the pre season favorite to win and is winning it. I'm not sure many people thought Scott was winning the title this year. After Florida there was numerous posts that he should drop off the tour, let alone win it. I agree with the * for the Dream race though. When you win in that fashion it should stand out compared to the other 7 wins.

The asterisk for the Dream race should read "pending drug screening results"

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 06:14 PM
The asterisk for the Dream race should read "pending drug screening results"

So he won the Dream by 10 seconds on "drugs/pills"?. If I was the other drivers I wouldn't want to see him without them then. Imagine him racing with no pain and a clear mind. I guess he would've lapped the field. LOL.

dalemcfan
06-24-2018, 06:22 PM
I wouldnt be surprised for him to race at the Lucas races next weekend. He will prob go see some ying yang Chinese guy and get magical cream for his shoulder.

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 06:57 PM
I wouldnt be surprised for him to race at the Lucas races next weekend. He will prob go see some ying yang Chinese guy and get magical cream for his shoulder.

And this. He found something Walmart doesn't stock! :)

https://www.thewhizzinator.com/lifestyle-products/the-whizzinator-in-tan

dirtyboy
06-24-2018, 06:59 PM
So he won the Dream by 10 seconds on "drugs/pills"?. If I was the other drivers I wouldn't want to see him without them then. Imagine him racing with no pain and a clear mind. I guess he would've lapped the field. LOL.

Yep and side stepped the rules, which worked once LOL

Highside Hustler25
06-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Whoever says either is a moron. So who said either one?

I believe it was a25rjr about 10 hours ago in a different thread.

Not sure, but I think he's one of the "5" Bloomquist fans on 4m:)

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 07:39 PM

Yes and yes! lol

I stirred the pot and it smelled like a garbage truck! :)

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-24-2018, 07:52 PM

He also won on 3 wheels. He is the best. He is also on drugs.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 07:56 PM

You've seen him on drugs? You shouldve spoke up weeks ago and told Eldora that you seen him on drugs and they wouldnt allowed him to race. I didn't realize you two were so close.

Planetzer0
06-24-2018, 07:57 PM

I hope those 5 Bloomquist fans get their money back for the Dirt Million donations. lol

plunks7
06-24-2018, 08:00 PM

Do you got 100% proof he is on drugs? Or is this another attempt on something your not sure of?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-24-2018, 09:01 PM
Yep and side stepped the rules, which worked once LOLSo the rest of the guys suck that much. Very sad.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-24-2018, 09:21 PM
Do you got 100% proof he is on drugs? Or is this another attempt on something your not sure of?

People on drugs dodge drug tests. People on drugs get caught up in drug arrests. People with rotator cuff injuries and normal pain signals going to their brain don't throw their hands over their head in victory lane.

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 09:25 PM
People on drugs dodge drug tests. People on drugs get caught up in drug arrests. People with rotator cuff injuries and normal pain signals going to their brain don't throw their hands over their head in victory lane.

People with inferiority complexes type away on message boards!

Illtsate32
06-24-2018, 09:28 PM

Masters logic and common sense dont compute with some people, the world I live in if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a duck. Or the old saying...if the shoe fits...

plunks7
06-24-2018, 09:28 PM

I went 2 years with the same injury. And could lift my arms , but not for very long. I finally had the surgery, because the Dr. would not give me any more cortisone shots.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-24-2018, 09:34 PM
I went 2 years with the same injury. And could lift my arms , but not for very long. I finally had the surgery, because the Dr. would not give me any more cortisone shots.

I spoke with a former racer who has torn 3 of them just last night.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-24-2018, 09:34 PM
People with inferiority complexes type away on message boards!

Want to call each other for daily affirmations?

plunks7
06-24-2018, 09:37 PM
I spoke with a former racer who has torn 3 of them just last night.

You got me there. Now 3 of them is a whole different ball game. I could see where it would be a problem.

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 09:38 PM
Want to call each other for daily affirmations?

Im not the one making accusations!

I've said it once and I'll say it again....some parts of his story is shaky, some isn't! When his sponsors start fleeing, then we will all know there's a problem!

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-24-2018, 09:42 PM
Im not the one making accusations!

I've said it once and I'll say it again....some parts of his story is shaky, some isn't! When his sponsors start fleeing, then we will all know there's a problem!

I thought you accused me? My mistake...

His whole story sounds like the excuses of a junkie, honestly.

I know a guy who gets random drawn most of the time he races with those guys. Sometimes he can't go. He stays at the test station and drinks water like everyone else. No big deal.

a25rjr
06-24-2018, 09:49 PM
I thought you accused me? My mistake...

His whole story sounds like the excuses of a junkie, honestly.

I know a guy who gets random drawn most of the time he races with those guys. Sometimes he can't go. He stays at the test station and drinks water like everyone else. No big deal.

You know your way around a dlm.
Do you really think Scott would spend all that money/effort/time going there, knowing there was a bullseye on him from the Dream? That's the part that doesn't add up to me.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-24-2018, 09:58 PM
You know your way around a dlm.
Do you really think Scott would spend all that money/effort/time going there, knowing there was a bullseye on him from the Dream? That's the part that doesn't add up to me.

I don't know what he was thinking. If I was him, I would have not raced another WRG show until the World.