PDA

View Full Version : bloomquist still racing.....

rockman1755
06-24-2018, 07:00 PM
heres my thoughts,I believe scott is having to take pain medication to deal with the pain and both series dont allow it so what I would do if I was scott is change to subutex or suboxone,its prescribed mostly for pain pill addiction and other Opioids but it is now being prescribe for pain relief too,it stays in your system much longer than Opioids so you dont have to take near as much to get relief but the great thing is it dont show up on 12 panel drug screens and no drug screen right now looks for it because it is classified for addiction, now its every bit as addictive as Opioids but it is safer because you dont have to take near the dosage.its help millions of people get their life back and work and be productive and might be a option for scott.substance abuse gets a bad name,the majority addictive today is because they had to have surgery or got injured and had no choice but to take pain pills and it dont take long before it takes over your life.I think it would be a great idea to keep scotts career going till he can have surgery in the off season,its no different than someone with a normal job,you have to take care of your family and I dont think its fair to scott to have to close up shop because hes hurt and the 2 series dont allow opioids that help with his pain,a employer is not going to fire you because your on either one,the employer might ask for a dr.statement and with that you can operate machiery and do any part of your job.honestly if taken medications as prescribed you are not going to be a danger to anyone.scott could take just three 5 mg hydrocodone a day and nobody would ever know,thats a very low dosage but would take the edge off any pain.Im sure Im going to get bashed by the bloomquist haters but so what,I got my big boy pants on today......just my thoughts on it