PDA

View Full Version : Whichs Tracks Would You Go To

racincowboy02
06-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Ill be in Ohio on vacation next week and i have realized that i am going to be near the 4 lucas races all within 3 hours of where i will be. Which tracks would you pick to go see a race Portsmouth, Mansfield, Sharon, Muskigum now these race tracks are on my bucket list and i was wondering which ones would you pick to knock them off or which ones would you take off the bucket list

TTS_JF
06-26-2018, 07:25 AM
I've never been to Sharon, so can't vouch for that one. The race at Portsmouth should be pretty good, as for Mansfield I'm kind of a take it or leave type guy.

I'm not sure when you will be in the area but 201 has ironman race on Friday, which should be a pretty good show; very unique track to visit.

Pennsboro23
06-26-2018, 07:33 AM
Ill be in Ohio on vacation next week and i have realized that i am going to be near the 4 lucas races all within 3 hours of where i will be. Which tracks would you pick to go see a race Portsmouth, Mansfield, Sharon, Muskigum now these race tracks are on my bucket list and i was wondering which ones would you pick to knock them off or which ones would you take off the bucket list

Depending on when you're going on vacation, you could also do Tyler County on Friday which isn't too far away from the tracks you mentioned.

Josh Bayko
06-26-2018, 07:43 AM
Sharon is an incredible facility.

PRCKartRacer9
06-26-2018, 08:12 AM
Muskingum is fast. Plenty of camping. Thw fireworks are worth the admission. I think Richards came from the tail last year to 3rd or 4th. Very racy. Isf Moran doesnt break, he'll be dominant all night. I would choose Muskingum also because they only run a handful of shows each year and it really is a good race track. Try the tenderloin sandwich. Dad and I call them mud plugs on a bun. Almost full before you get a bite of the bun. Haha

zooker25
06-26-2018, 09:11 AM
Muskingum is always racey but very dusty! Portsmouth is great if it doesn't rubber up! I would pick Muskingum fireworks are pretty awesome! Never been to the other 2 tracks.

racincowboy02
06-26-2018, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys we will be leaving Saturday morning and will be leaving Early the next friday july 6th so i can be back in time to watch the lucas boys at cherokee the wife doesnt know that yet lol