PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Berck Fire.....Again

Tireguy17
06-28-2018, 12:00 PM
https://www.facebook.com/KyleBerck/

tndirttrackin
06-28-2018, 07:36 PM
wow one of the best drivers that never did anything with his talent, have been watching him since he was 14 years old in a late model. I hope everything works out for him!

klemmabyna
06-28-2018, 08:13 PM
wow one of the best drivers that never did anything with his talent, have been watching him since he was 14 years old in a late model. I hope everything works out for him!

I think you need to do a little research on kyle's real career and how he funds his racing hobby.

"...never did anything with his talent..."

really?

bjumpsnota
06-28-2018, 11:19 PM
He passed every car twice at I-80 once. That’s something

KAOS
06-29-2018, 12:23 AM
Losing that farm equipment probably hurts him more than losing that trailer a few years back. And to the first post I bet Kyle makes more farming than he would running across the country in a late model.

#49superman!
06-29-2018, 01:22 AM
wow one of the best drivers that never did anything with his talent, have been watching him since he was 14 years old in a late model. I hope everything works out for him!that's a head scratcher statement

tndirttrackin
06-29-2018, 10:10 PM
what I'm saying is if he jumped on a national tour 15 years ago he would be one of the most well known names in the sport, he just chose a different path. Nothing wrong with winning every $2000 dollar to win race within a 100 mile radius for the last 25 years!

intel8
06-29-2018, 10:55 PM
"Never did anything with his talent" LOL! Busch/WDRL was some fierce competition! Dumb post of the year nominee here!

huskerdirt
06-29-2018, 10:56 PM
what I'm saying is if he jumped on a national tour 15 years ago he would be one of the most well known names in the sport, he just chose a different path. Nothing wrong with winning every $2000 dollar to win race within a 100 mile radius for the last 25 years!

Kyle has won at every level in this sport. 15 years ago he was tearing up the WDRL scene and even won a UDTRA race. Most of those WDRL races felt like a national tour show when Birky, Moyer, Mars, Miller and Francis were dropping in for those races. Of course some of us would like to see him venture out, but what the SLMR pays and what these other races pay now. It literally makes no sense. The weekend of the dream, he won 2 SLMR shows and ended taking home more money than 70 percent of the field that was at Eldora.

Plus, Kyle has a family now and his responsibilities have increased as his dad has gotten older.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 07:46 AM
Hate to see someone lose their stuff to a fire. I’m guessing his operation is big enough he still has some equipment that didn’t get destroyed. Looks like he has a nice set up, so hopefully he has enough equipment that didn’t get ruined and can continue on. Or I’m sure with insurance he can rent some.

He doesn’t travel because of the farming I believe. Darren Miller was another farmer. And he did the traveling till it became too much. Sucks that I don’t think he even races now.