PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist passes drug test today

Planetzer0
06-29-2018, 11:27 PM
Imagine that. Hasn't failed one yet.

edavis71
06-29-2018, 11:29 PM
Imagine that. Hasn't failed one yet.

A disgrace to the sport that he should be able to race anywhere after refusing a test, JMO!!!

Mindwalker
06-29-2018, 11:33 PM
There ya go... Clean as Clean X. You can all sleep better tonight knowing the God of Dirt (Bloomquist) is as holy as thou.

Planetzer0
06-29-2018, 11:34 PM
He passed his test today. Hasn't had a failed test in all the years he's been tested. Read the story on DirtonDirt

Mindwalker
06-29-2018, 11:35 PM
A disgrace to the sport that he should be able to race anywhere after refusing a test, JMO!!!

He didn't have to pee.

Centeroff
06-29-2018, 11:55 PM
I think Cody peed for him lol

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 12:00 AM
I think Cody peed for him lol

Yeah..... That's who I would have take the test for me. LMAO.

dirt crow
06-30-2018, 12:04 AM
I don’t believe a word of it. As my granddaddy would say, “hogwash”

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 12:06 AM
Well then.... Here's to granddaddy. HOGWASH!

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 12:07 AM
Have someone read you the DirtonDirt article Crow.

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 12:08 AM
Cody is doing a great job 😀

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 12:10 AM
Cody is doing a great job 

2nd best crew chief in the country behind cousin Joe

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 12:12 AM
Yep, Cody kicks aZz. There is nooooo question about that!

dirt crow
06-30-2018, 12:24 AM

I’ve read it chief.

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 12:28 AM
Proud of you man.

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 12:28 AM
Crow ain't buying it.

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 12:30 AM
No way. Crow isn't having it. Million dollar doctors risking their livelihood on Bloomquist. lol. I guess he is DLM after all.

lazyifoto
06-30-2018, 12:39 AM
Once again Bloomerpuddin has made a mockery of this sport and the promoters that have these traveling shows come to yours and my local tracks. And once again the sanctioning group that has him in their series will allow this to go on because he puts a$$es in the stands. ....
So wrong Lucas so wrong....
This sport was great before the master manipulater got here and it will still be great without him....the same as it was with so many others that have come and gone through the years. ...
Lucas shame on you.....you are the WEAK LINK..

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 12:48 AM
Re-run? Hahahaha

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 12:49 AM
You Are, the weakest link!!! Haaaaa hahahahaha....

jlacey
06-30-2018, 12:51 AM
Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2018, 12:52 AM
He used shoulder injury to cover up getn clean. Now he takes drug test cuz he cleaned out. Do u relise he cant come out and let public know his real problem. This will ruin his image. So all this cover up and excuse after excuse. Now hes clean and ready to go get that orange spoiler. Sorry but he wont get a chance to put that spoiler on his car

Illtsate32
06-30-2018, 01:00 AM
He used shoulder injury to cover up getn clean. Now he takes drug test cuz he cleaned out. Do u relise he cant come out and let public know his real problem. This will ruin his image. So all this cover up and excuse after excuse. Now hes clean and ready to go get that orange spoiler. Sorry but he wont get a chance to put that spoiler on his car

It only takes 4-7 days max for meth, cocaine, opiates to clear your system, anybody can dry out for a week. Pop another test on him hel fail it, wel dodge it again...

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 01:07 AM

I see you got your crystal ball up and running again.... Hahahahaha

You better get it calibrated tho. Like you, it's way off. 

golddirt
06-30-2018, 05:19 AM
Such a disgrace

drano
06-30-2018, 06:39 AM
I knew he was clean and I cant tell you who told me but trust me I knew it, Ok then racing can resume now.

GA-DIRT
06-30-2018, 06:55 AM

Got that right,Big E!

lb_sa
06-30-2018, 07:46 AM
Bloomquist has to know that the public has caught on to what’s happened during this situation. What a joke, lol.

Bradley
06-30-2018, 07:49 AM
(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for all of you who are A S Suming Bloomquist couldn't pass the drug test, it must really suck for you. I mean you think he was drugged up, but still put that spanking on your driver's butts at the dream. I guess that don't say much for your driver's heh?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 08:07 AM
Once again Bloomerpuddin has made a mockery of this sport and the promoters that have these traveling shows come to yours and my local tracks. And once again the sanctioning group that has him in their series will allow this to go on because he puts a$$es in the stands. ....
This sport was great before the master manipulater got here and it will still be great without him....the same as it was with so many others that have come and gone through the years. ...
Lucas shame on you.....you are the WEAK LINK..Still butt hurt about Obama, and obviously butt hurt about Bloomer, you poor little snowflake.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 08:23 AM
After this amount of time, I’d hope he passed. No ones ever suspected Bloomer of being a pothead. Blow etc is out if your system in right at 3 days. If he had gotten the surgery, that was a great sign for me and the haters could stick it.

But, to come back with arthritis, and I’m good to go, nah, just not ok. Really turns me off. 100% looks like you made up a big story to evade a drug tests, technically 2.

I was hoping he’d get the surgery he has said he has needed for a couple years, go through surgery rehab, get in shape, and come back strong and healthier. But now, I am worried. Not only for him, but for his wife and his daughter, who is about two months younger than my oldest.

And the whole disgraceful to our sport BS, you know what, I wanna watch preachers and moral police in action, I will go to church, watch NASCAR, or listen to our hypocritical politicians.

I do not care about these guys moral fiber. Are they fast, are they clean drivers, that’s about it, and as long as they aren’t super aholes, I’m good. Just like most of us are screwed up, or have family that is, so are they, do they.

And I guess it’s 60 days now, how convenient:).(suspension) I like Bloomer, even when I’ve met him, still cool. But I do not agree with how this whole circus went. All to avoid pee tests. He did not pass his piss tests, he studied, and then got a mulligan. I really hope he gets the surgery and goes through rehab for it, and whatever else he has going on, before it’s too late. If not for himself, for his family.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 08:29 AM
That 60 day deal ain’t going to happen. After reading the article, it’s believable, but I still just have doubts. And yes, it’s based on history.

King1
06-30-2018, 08:42 AM
Cant wait to see the new shirt he comes out with in regards to this matter
Itll say 0 failed tests = 0 money for anybody for the rest of the year.
Typical bloomquist fashion though, drug tests, fake spins, mis diagnonis of a torn rotator cuff, crotch chops, sketchy crew people, pill draws, showing up late, etc......
He sells more shirts, kicks more a$$, wins more money, and gets a bigger fan reaction than anybody in history.
Vince mcmahon could use his expertise on creating gimmicks that fans can get into.
Maybe davenport can shave his head and drink beer thrown to him from steve francis (referee) while standing on top of the flag stand. Copying the joey logano (hold my steering wheel up when i win) thing just isnt working for t shirt sales.

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 08:43 AM
Scott talked to WRG and told them he would complete whatever they wanted him too so his suspension would be reduced. They agreed. He will be at the World 100 barring any miss tests or assignments.

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 08:53 AM
It's not based on his drug history from 1993 and 1996. It's based on how many tests he's taken with the WRG and passed and failed. He's taken many tests with them and passed every single one and failed none so there's no history of failed tests. He will get the suspension reduced. Sucks to miss the USA Nationals though. Scott isn't on drugs, he wouldn't of gone to Lernerville if he was knowing he was going to be tested. He thought his season was over, so left the track. I actually believe that story. When racing is your entire life and you think you've damaged your shoulder and it's all over, you get pissed and sad about it. He went to the hotel and was pissed that everything he loves about racing was gone. The last thing he cared about was some drug test. But don't worry Lucas said they would test him tonight and tomorrow to make sure he was clean and randomly test him throughout weekends for the remainder of 2018. He will pass those also.

Illtsate32
06-30-2018, 09:12 AM
News flash to all the people with blinders on..he failed his test in Lernerville, the same as if he pis*ed and had every drug on the test pop positive...

Kwd1253
06-30-2018, 09:18 AM
It only takes 4-7 days max for meth, cocaine, opiates to clear your system, anybody can dry out for a week. Pop another test on him hel fail it, wel dodge it again...
Really depends on the person and how much they do. Meth can take 10-14 days if they are heavy user. Coke 1-5 days, opiates 2-12 days. If they really want catch him they can do a hair test. all 3 of them easily go back 90 days.

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 09:27 AM
News flash to all the people with blinders on..he failed his test in Lernerville, the same as if he pis*ed and had every drug on the test pop positive...

He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 09:31 AM
He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.You skip, you fail. Way it is for all of us that have to for work.

Loud Pedal
06-30-2018, 09:40 AM
The driver that failed the tire test was Bobby Pierce. Not a Pierce fan but not a hater either, but I believe that test is BS also. Blue Ridge Labs is a joke. Talk about funny testing, lets talk about that place.

Centeroff
06-30-2018, 09:48 AM
Tony Stewart was getting negative feedback and thousands of refund request for the world. He called WRG and said to tell Scott he would give him 50k and a fat sack to show up. The Goat really is as powerful as I predicted! Hahaha

Josh Bayko
06-30-2018, 09:56 AM
He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.

A skipped test is an automatic fail for every drug testing policy I’ve ever seen, and he skipped 2. I don’t know if Scott is on drugs or not, but even you have to admit this isn’t anywhere near a good look for Scott or Lucas.

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 10:00 AM
The driver that failed the tire test was Bobby Pierce. Not a Pierce fan but not a hater either, but I believe that test is BS also. Blue Ridge Labs is a joke. Talk about funny testing, lets talk about that place.

Thank you. I remember seeing something about it on here. That makes sense.

Illtsate32
06-30-2018, 10:04 AM

Scott FAILED the test. You people are amazing lol...Why is he suspended?

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 10:13 AM
Scott FAILED the test. You people are amazing lol...Why is he suspended?

He got suspended because he failed to take the test, not because he took the test and failed. LOL.

Illtsate32
06-30-2018, 10:14 AM
He got suspended because he failed to take the test, not because he took the test and failed. LOL.

You're trolling me lol... goodbye

drano
06-30-2018, 10:18 AM
The reason Scott didn't take the test and I remind you this came from a reliable source is they didn't have a cup big enough to hold his piss so he pissed on the ground and the sample was tainted after that

Pennsboro23
06-30-2018, 10:28 AM

You act like a fan girl. It’s honestly kind of weird.

Betty Taylor
06-30-2018, 10:31 AM
I am so sick and tired of hearing people bash Scott, He is one of the nicest men that I know. He will treat you as you treat him. I have known Scott for several years, When will this green eyed monster die? Jealousy is the fuel to all this. Just go to the races, cheer for whoever you like and let us cheer for Scott. I will whether you like it or not. Please remember that he has a wife, a daughter and his parents that you are hurting when you post these posts

Planetzer0
06-30-2018, 10:41 AM
Pennsboro has an issue with girls apparently.

Dante Toledo, OH
06-30-2018, 11:01 AM
So the official new story is. He slipped and fell in the rain at Eldora and got arthritis?

BloomerHarvickFan
06-30-2018, 11:57 AM
I've been a Scott Bloomquist fan for 25 yrs. Its not always been easy. He's hard, if not impossible to defend sometimes. Like has been mentioned. Sketchy part time crew. One ex-crewman said Scott threatened to kill him. Arrested on 2 occasions for drug possession, habitually shooting himself in the foot by being late for races. Associating with Randy Sweet who was arrested last year for meth. Now this drug test fiasco.
I am sorry, no one has such bad luck that they have crazy stuff happen and cause them to miss 2 drug tests in a week's time.
And besides that, after the incident at Eldora, whether true, false or whatever, I'd limp to the drug test on one leg after totalling my car if I had to, to keep my name clean.
There's no way that he didn't know what the outcome would be if he didn't come back and do that drug test. He's the smartest guy in dirt racing when it comes to the car.....he can't be that dense about the drug test.

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 11:57 AM
(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for all of you who are A S Suming Bloomquist couldn't pass the drug test, it must really suck for you. I mean you think he was drugged up, but still put that spanking on your driver's butts at the dream. I guess that don't say much for your driver's heh?

blee dat!

They better get their drivers some of that drug....its called ....SPEED! nuff said

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 11:59 AM

wrong again eRNIE! lolololol

BloomerHarvickFan
06-30-2018, 12:06 PM
With all of this drama....I foresee an agreement in the next year or two with WRG and Lucas Oil, that if you are suspended from one series, it will carry over to the other.
The local tracks in my area have that agreement. I think it's for fighting only, but if you get suspended from Tazewell for fighting, you can't go run Bull's Gap or Crossville, or 411.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 01:02 PM
Scott FAILED the test. You people are amazing lol...Why is he suspended?Yes he did, you skipped two, one, ok, believable, two, no. You skip you fail.

Kwd1253
06-30-2018, 01:37 PM
I am so sick and tired of hearing people bash Scott, He is one of the nicest men that I know. He will treat you as you treat him. I have known Scott for several years, When will this green eyed monster die? Jealousy is the fuel to all this. Just go to the races, cheer for whoever you like and let us cheer for Scott. I will whether you like it or not. Please remember that he has a wife, a daughter and his parents that you are hurting when you post these posts

Scott did it to himself on the drug test bashing part. If he was clean all he had do flip his lizard out and gave them some goat piss. He brought the bashing on to himself with the last couple week antics. Just like people bashing Bobby and Dunn tire bust and still racing WRG events. But again Scott loves doing this it keeps his name in the social/media.

TS FAN
06-30-2018, 01:50 PM
LOL, what King1 said. I notice the truth of his post was totally ignored

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2018, 01:55 PM

Ok message to scott next time u see him..
Tell him to straight his chit up and get racing

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 01:59 PM

dirt crow is going to eat crow!!! caw caw!!!!!:)

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 02:00 PM
Lucas shame on you.....you are the WEAK LINK..

Blow it out yer ear!!!!! hahahaa

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 02:09 PM

Newsflash, no sir he did not take a test and did not fail. There is NO evidence of a fail. Put that in your smoke and pipe it!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 02:21 PM
You skip, you fail. Way it is for all of us that have to for work.

The only proof is evidence.

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 02:22 PM

Now you're just being a baboon lol. He faild the test, he faild the test... You keep saying it as if you'r reminding yourself. You have no clue and no proof of anything othen then you are proving how a9 you are.... Carry on 😄 lol and lol some more!!!!!

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 02:26 PM
Blow it out yer ear!!!!! hahahaa

Haha, you said blow! 😂

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 02:28 PM
The only proof is evidence.If I screw something up at work of a substantial value, or am on a job that requires piss testing, and I make up some excuse and don’t take it, it is a fail. They do not care whether you did toke up or snort or not, you don’t take it, you fail. And the hoops I gotta go through to get back work, not worth it.

3 wide
06-30-2018, 02:31 PM
That's why he runs Lucas he knows they want test him.

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 02:39 PM
So everyone running lucas is doing drugs? Wow... Learn somthing new everyday. Lmao

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 02:42 PM
Haha, you said blow! 

https://youtu.be/mDqsgbtpDLk

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 02:50 PM
Lmao.........

Butt munch? Must be talking about ss.... Haha hahahaa haha

lb_sa
06-30-2018, 03:21 PM
Even if it was from a legitimate test, of course his piss is clean weeks after he was asked to piss and denied them both. Hell, I could go to GNC and get piss cleaner that will clear me up in a matter of a couple of days.

Bloomquist fans I admire you’re loyalty to your driver, but all of this has been a huge lie and bullet dodging sh** show and everyone else in the racing world knows it. Whatever makes y’all sleep better at night, have at it.

Mindwalker
06-30-2018, 03:34 PM
Hahahaha..... This really sucks for some of u, dont it?

Sleeping good now....😎

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 03:40 PM
You're trolling me lol... goodbye

Trolling or schooling????? hahahahaa

TerryM
06-30-2018, 03:51 PM
He sent his sample in by mail lol. You can’t make this up. Hilarious.

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 04:03 PM
He sent his sample in by mail lol. You can’t make this up. Hilarious.

Same thing with Boobies failed tire tests! Whoops!

Stefan2k4
06-30-2018, 04:49 PM
That would be the way it's typically done. Few places have an in-house lab that would be able to do the actual lab work involved. So, after the sample is collected, it's sealed and shipped to a lab. I'd be willing to bet this is how the test taken at the track are handled. The people collecting the samples probably just collect them, seal them and ship them to a lab. They probably aren't even qualified and don't even know how to perform the actual lab work.

dirtMAN007
06-30-2018, 05:05 PM

RUIN HIS IMAGE ................... if someone didn’t know who SCOTT BLOOMQUIST was and read what some or most of you guys say about him on 4m they wuoldn’ T have far to go to get there perception of him ruined !!!! Shame on you !

drano
06-30-2018, 05:12 PM
He missed the cup and pissed on superman's cape

dirtMAN007
06-30-2018, 05:15 PM
I think he colluded with the Russians also ! LOL !!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 06:07 PM
His Dr emailed them to Schwallie. Anytime I take a test, they don’t perform the lab work right there, it is sent off.

If you’ve seen my statements on the issue, you know I’m not really in Bloomers corner on this one now that he isn’t having surgery.

Bradley
06-30-2018, 07:25 PM
It seems to me if Bloomer is doing drugs of some sort, you all should be happy instead of doing all of that crying. let's get real, if he is on something at least he is giving your driver a fighting chance. My gawd if he is dirty now, what kind of butt spankings would he hand out clean? Let's be clear I am not really a Bloomer fan, but when he is at the track things sure are a lot more entertaining to watch. With Bloomer he may have had something in his system, he may be just hurt, or he may just be screwing with everyone's emotions and be his way of telling wrg to go and pee up a rope.

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 08:39 PM
QUOTE:His Dr emailed them to Schwallie. Anytime I take a test, they don’t perform the lab work right there, it is sent off.

And the HATERS will still swear that both of them are covering it up.....its a CONSPIRACY! lolololol

NormP
06-30-2018, 09:07 PM
Some of you from both sides of the issue are whining like a bunch of liberal snowflakes after Hitlery lost the election.

SHOE32
06-30-2018, 09:11 PM
So everyone running Lucas is on drugs. You all remember kid rocket switched to Lucas series the same year WoO said they were gonna test,right. Nobody questioned that. Accuse one,accuse all.

Highside Hustler25
07-01-2018, 07:32 AM
Some of you from both sides of the issue are whining like a bunch of liberal snowflakes after Hitlery lost the election.

Bloomquit fans and liberals. So much alike. They're like P B & J. The similarities are shocking.

kazual
07-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Throw up a tent cause its a circus.

Illtsate32
07-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Bloomquit fans and liberals. So much alike. They're like P B & J. The similarities are shocking.

Its funny cause they call everyone else liberals and snowflakes but act exactly like them..all but CnB at least he is objective on matters...

any1butsammy
07-01-2018, 12:01 PM
do you guys actually think he didnt dodge the test? my god some of you people are naive, what clean person does that?if he was clean he would have whipped it out in victory lane to prove his critics wrong after all its bloomer he gets great satisfaction shutting his critics up! COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP AND GET YOURE NAIVE HEAD OUT OF YOUR REAREND!!!!

drano
07-01-2018, 12:17 PM
He really doesn't care what his critic's care.

Kwd1253
07-01-2018, 01:34 PM
So everyone running Lucas is on drugs. You all remember kid rocket switched to Lucas series the same year WoO said they were gonna test,right. Nobody questioned that. Accuse one,accuse all.

Wow, it is a big difference when someone doesn't take the drug test. Let me know when Josh doesn't take the drug test when WRG gives him one.

Small minded people make Bloomquist look even worst trying defend his choice not taking the test. There is only one reason why someone doesn't take a drug test. People trying defend him for not taking it and saying he didnt fail it or refused it. He had his chance twice prove he was clean. him and lot his fans trying say he was clean is bunch bs.

Bloomquist put that target on his back when he knows WRG lot times out to get him. Which I think WRG is joke, I wouldn't give two cents if had failed the test. He could failed for weed in his system,, I would be OK he smokes so what. He could failed for opioids, I would been ok he on plain meds. But to skip drug test say I'm clean and the sheep in the back ground screaming he was clean, Is a joke.

You are one the reason why robbers get away sueing a person after they break in to a house. Or home owner gose to jail for killing them. He didn't do nothing wrong he was just inside of your house. Why don't you kill everyone comes in to your house. that is lot of yalls logic of thinking.

chopter
07-01-2018, 02:00 PM
If he would fail a test none of the sanctions would announce it anyway. They would make an excuse about health or personal reasons. Been done before and will be done again.

wastingmoney
07-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Scott has to be running out of Provisionals, one would think.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-01-2018, 02:45 PM
If he would fail a test none of the sanctions would announce it anyway. They would make an excuse about health or personal reasons. Been done before and will be done again.

Lucas oil will not drug test bloomer

Mindwalker
07-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Lucas oil will not drug test my bloomer
Hahahahaha...

johnE
07-01-2018, 03:08 PM
So Bloomer smokes a lil weed. It sure doesn't hurt his driving. And over half of the US citizens can legally smoke pot.

He never runs into another car on the track, nobody has better car control.

Bloomer is Exhibit A of the case for ending the Federal Prohibition of marijuana.

Stefan2k4
07-01-2018, 03:47 PM
if he was clean he would have whipped it out in victory lane Were the testing people still there and collecting samples? No! "whipping it out in victory lane" would have proved nothing because no one would have been there to collect a sample. You're forgetting, he offered to report to a testing facility after leaving the ER, but WRG official told him not to. Why? Probably a cost issue. They probably would have had to pay for it. That's probably why they are still using the old out dated "pee in the cup" test when there are better testing methods that wouldn't rely on having to wait for people to go. The way, I see it the testing program is just a symbolic gesture by the WRG and they aren't interesting in spending the money to do it right, which basically makes it a joke and has created these issues. If they really wanted Bloomquist tested they could have had him report to a testing facility that night or perhaps even had it done, or at least the sample collected, at the hospital that night. Furthermore they could have asked their testing people to come back the very next night. Why would they not have done that? It would have been simple and have avoided all the nonsense.

JinxNC
07-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Not gonna argue with you geniuses but I'll say this....If you prodigy's knew HALF of what you thought you knew, there would be yard sales with shirts of all colors and designs next Saturday for real bargains..... The bullsh1t festering right now is nothing short of laughable.

Tune in to Chicago real quick and look at the stands....Favoritism and money equals grandstands that look like that. Support your LOCAL shows.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Not gonna argue with you geniuses but I'll say this....If you prodigy's knew HALF of what you thought you knew, there would be yard sales with shirts of all colors and designs next Saturday for real bargains..... The bullsh1t festering right now is nothing short of laughable.

Tune in to Chicago real quick and look at the stands....Favoritism and money equals grandstands that look like that. Support your LOCAL shows.

JinxNC,
Can we count you in on our yard sale?😉😁

Mindwalker
07-01-2018, 06:21 PM
So Bloomer smokes a lil weed. It sure doesn't hurt his driving. And over half of the US citizens can legally smoke pot.

He never runs into another car on the track, nobody has better car control.

Bloomer is Exhibit A of the case for ending the Federal Prohibition of marijuana.

He doesn't inhale.

golddirt
07-01-2018, 07:08 PM
But, I here you swallow for Scott!!🤣

Mindwalker
07-01-2018, 07:20 PM
You're a sick man goldie.

golddirt
07-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Hey I'm not the one swallowing!!

Mindwalker
07-02-2018, 01:55 AM
That explains why you're butt hurt. Hahahaha

Stefan2k4
07-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Anyway, back to the topic at hand and speaking of drug testing, another issue of drug testing is privacy. There have been instances where peoples desire to keep private medical conditions private conflicts with drug testing. Anybody remember Tim Richmond? Tim was not a drug addict and was never under the influence of any prohibited drugs, but the drug testing forced him to publicly reveal his HIV status and to do so at a time when people who were HIV+ were viewed in a very negative light by society. Anyway, it ended his career, humiliated him, and destroyed his public image. Sure it would have eventually come out that he had AIDS, but perhaps by the time it did, public opinion would have been different. Anyway, it was his private problem and NASCAR really had no right to handle the situation the way they did. Nowadays they would be sued big time and faced a lot of negative media attention and public outrage for handling a similar situation the same way. Anyway, I supposed a very well known, successful, and proud Late model driver, who has an image to maintain, might not want some medical conditions he might have to be known to the public because it could affect his image, especially if he had what many might consider "an old mans disease". It's not inconceivable he might not want to submit to testing that might reveal this.

Clayton_Wetter
07-02-2018, 07:31 PM
That explains why you're butt hurt. Hahahaha

Heard it was a hell of a train too!!! hahahahaaa

Clayton_Wetter
07-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Hey I'm not the one swallowing!!

Just the one bending over. :)