PDA

View Full Version : Timothy Culp acuuses Moyer of cheating

ptown
06-30-2018, 08:54 PM
Then weighs in on the Bloomquist deal......Truth or sour grapes?

Facebook post.......Timmy Culp
8 hrs
It’s really sad how political late models have become at the national level. The whole Scott deal is a joke. Guys have been able to race while on suspension. Multiple big races have been won lately by high profile drivers with some sort of trick or gimmick and all that is said is”don’t bring it back”. I ran 2nd to a high profile driver about two weeks ago and brought it to the officials attention that he was running a Lr upper spring rod. Which is in black and white in the rules illegal. Two weeks go by of several drivers asking to check this car out. Still nothing has been said to the illegal team and never will be because they would never do anything to taint his reputation. It’s sad that there is more rules enforced at the local level than the national level strictly off who you are. If I were to walk out on a drug test, win a race with something visibly illegal, or test the waters while on probation I would would be painted black along with a lot of other guys because lack of status.

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 08:58 PM
How dare him accuse Moyer of cheating.....I thought he was as pure as the driven snow!

Im so disappointed! :)

Livewire95
06-30-2018, 09:01 PM
He sure is a joke!!! 0

MI Dirt Fan
06-30-2018, 09:10 PM
I thought it was odd. Win one night and lapped the next night.

plunks7
06-30-2018, 09:12 PM
:):):):) I love it!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2018, 09:13 PM
:):):):) I love it!

Wait till they catch ur boy

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 09:17 PM

No wait until they catch yours!!!! And that's a fact!!!

Clayton_Wetter
06-30-2018, 09:18 PM
:):):) I love it!

Yessss!!!! :)

plunks7
06-30-2018, 09:20 PM

Oh billy,billy billy. I hear and read so much dirt on my boy its not even funny. Finally I get to speak out about a driver I totally dislike.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2018, 09:22 PM
Oh billy,billy billy. I hear and read so much dirt on my boy its not even funny. Finally I get to speak out about a driver I totally dislike.

Hahahaha
Its all good
Hope ur doing well plunks

Kwd1253
06-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Kind of truth what he saying wonder why dirt racing is almost dead. People get caught cheating nothing happens to them. Billy and Bobby get caught cheating but can keep racing under WRG but Scott get suspended. Scott ducks out of two drug test lucas is just fine with him doing that. Kind bs Nascar crap favor someone let them do what ever long as you can fill seats it ok.

plunks7
06-30-2018, 09:26 PM
Timothy Culp is my new favorite driver! :) Finally a driver speaks out.

MI Dirt Fan
06-30-2018, 09:27 PM
No wait until they catch yours!!!! And that's a fact!!!

Running the Bmain tonight which would also fall back on a provisional either way. That's after back to back 8th place Lucas finishes

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 09:30 PM
Running the Bmain tonight which would also fall back on a provisional. That's after back to back 8th place Lucas finishes

I see that spoiler... slippin away,
slowly,slowly,... slippin awayyy,
it'll be gone in a few more races

That sounds like a good country song......wait...its already been recorded! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2018, 09:37 PM
I see that spoiler... slippin away,
slowly,slowly,... slippin awayyy,
it'll be gone in a few more races

That sounds like a good country song......wait...its already been recorded! :)

Sounds like ur on the wrong thread!

plunks7
06-30-2018, 09:47 PM
Hahahaha
Its all good
Hope ur doing well plunks

So excited about hearing this I forgot to reply back, Sorry. I am doing better the Dr. tells me. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it!!

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-30-2018, 09:48 PM
Running the Bmain tonight which would also fall back on a provisional either way. That's after back to back 8th place Lucas finishes

Everyone knows JD struggles at PRP

MI Dirt Fan
06-30-2018, 09:58 PM
Did those last two 8th place finishes come there also?

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 10:59 PM
Sounds like ur on the wrong thread!

Sounds about right to me! Go Bloomers! :)

#49superman!
06-30-2018, 11:15 PM
I am now a huge Culp fan. preacher brother preach!!

#49superman!
06-30-2018, 11:16 PM
Kind of truth what he saying wonder why dirt racing is almost dead. People get caught cheating nothing happens to them. Billy and Bobby get caught cheating but can keep racing under WRG but Scott get suspended. Scott ducks out of two drug test lucas is just fine with him doing that. Kind bs Nascar crap favor someone let them do what ever long as you can fill seats it ok.winner winner chicken dinner

#49superman!
06-30-2018, 11:18 PM
How dare him accuse Moyer of cheating.....I thought he was as pure as the driven snow!Im so disappointed! :)that would be 0's coke and Adderall you must be talking about.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 11:20 PM
Where is this that Culp said this, link?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2018, 11:22 PM
that would be 0's coke and Adderall you must be talking about.Blow, sure, adderall, no. Two of the same thing dumb dumb. I’d be worried about your Dream Team, not the coked up, Adderall popping, jacked up shoulders, greasy hippie.

GEAR_HEAD
06-30-2018, 11:40 PM
I don't understand how the Moyers can have any fans. Between the constant whining like little girls, their "everybody should cater to us" attitude, their non-stop hypocrisy, and the blatant cheating, who would root for those people? But then again Bloomer has fans, so...

a25rjr
06-30-2018, 11:40 PM
QUOTE:Blow, sure, adderall, no. Two of the same thing dumb dumb. I’d be worried about your Dream Team, not the coked up, Adderall popping, jacked up shoulders, greasy hippie.

That green monster got them 49 fans all outa sorts!

Kwd1253
07-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Where is this that Culp said this, link?

Look up Timmy Culp facebook. He has two accounts it's the one with him and his girlfriend as profile picture.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=626751991035807&id=100011030345536

Illtsate32
07-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Said Moyer has some kind of spring loaded lr control arm...

TTS_JF
07-01-2018, 01:26 AM
I've been a Culp fan for awhile, and even more now

Hollis
07-01-2018, 06:34 AM
"Hello Darkness My Old Friend" "The Sound of Silence"

ptown
07-01-2018, 06:45 AM
Now caught and convicted tire cheating Jason Feger shares his opinion and even uses the worn out phrase make dirt late model racing great again....lol

Jason Feger shared a post.
15 hrs ·
Very Well said and when those of us who do follow the rules complain then we are crybabies. It really takes the drive and want out if you to race. It’s like why try if others don’t have to follow the rules. You try and do right by bring it to the people above you and falls on deaf ears but then when you bring attention to issues on social media we are the bad ones. I feel the only thing to do is stick together as drivers. We have the power. If we all don’t race promoters and sanctions can have a 3-4 car cheated up field. But we would have to stick together. I sure would hate it for the hard working fans but it might be our only choice someday. “Make dirt late model racing great again”

chupp n bloomer fan
07-01-2018, 06:58 AM
I don't understand how the Moyers can have any fans. Between the constant whining like little girls, their "everybody should cater to us" attitude, their non-stop hypocrisy, and the blatant cheating, who would root for those people? But then again Bloomer has fans, so...Because of the careers they have built, and knowing that no one is perfect, well, except you.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Look up Timmy Culp facebook. He has two accounts it's the one with him and his girlfriend as profile picture.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=626751991035807&id=100011030345536Well, pretty good post.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Said Moyer has some kind of spring loaded lr control arm...

Spring rods Been around since the 80s at least. One of the things taken away by the Rumley rules. All those rules did is give tech more rules to not enforce or not enforce on certain guys. Nothing new here. Culp is correct.

a25rjr
07-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Spring rods Been around since the 80s at least. One of the things taken away by the Rumley rules. All those rules did is give tech more rules to not enforce or not enforce on certain guys. Nothing new here. Culp is correct.

I still have one of the old Penske "tracking dampeners"! lol

TackyTracker
07-01-2018, 08:03 AM
it is new because most of the fans paying there money have no idea it's this bad.. We all want to see Bloomer race deep down but all the rumors are hard to ignore.. Same with Bobby and Madden and many other's.. Driver's like Feger & Culp are struggling and still have fans that want to watch them for a long time but if they get out of racing then what.

Hollis
07-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Feger and now Culp have spoken out. Most UMP guys will not do it publicly. Kudos to these 2 guys for voicing an opinion on the corruption of DLM racing. But money is the overriding factor as usual And of course social media will rip into them. Sometimes doing the right thing is difficult. Is Culp off the series now? Would not blame him.

seminole939913
07-01-2018, 08:47 AM
It's not the first time that Moyer has cheated. He won the Cotton Pickin' 100 at Magnolia a few years back running an open motor but claimed it to be a spec motor so he put the taller spec spoiler on the car and dominated the race. The drivers that finished behind him knew it and when they complained to track officials, nothing was done and he got to keep the win and the money. I haven't liked him since. I spent a lot of money to go down there that weekend, and to have a cheated car win and he just laughed about it and got away with it, ruined it all. I haven't been to a race he has been in since.

Highside Hustler25
07-01-2018, 08:54 AM
I've continuously said, eventually your touring series shows will consist of 2 heat races and a 10-12 car A Main when they finally run off the last regional racer. Enjoy.

And that's if WoO and Lucas can keep their current stable of cars.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-01-2018, 09:33 AM
I still have one of the old Penske "tracking dampeners"! lol

I never got anything that fancy. I have a couple of the old AFCO units with no damping. They beat some big name guys back in 1996. LOL

CageFaraday
07-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Repeal the, "Rumley Rule" NOW!!!

GEAR_HEAD
07-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Because of the careers they have built, and knowing that no one is perfect, well, except you.

That is a very weak argument. You're claiming I'm "perfect" because I don't cheat at Late Model racing? OK...

Barbecueboy
07-01-2018, 11:34 AM
How dare him accuse Moyer of cheating.....I thought he was as pure as the driven snow!

Im so disappointed! :)

I Read somewhere they all cheat........:)

MI Dirt Fan
07-01-2018, 11:35 AM
I Read somewhere they all cheat........:)

4m?...........

Stefan2k4
07-01-2018, 11:42 AM
https://youtu.be/Jg2oR91_r5I Dedicated to racers everywhere!

a25rjr
07-01-2018, 12:00 PM
I never got anything that fancy. I have a couple of the old AFCO units with no damping. They beat some big name guys back in 1996. LOL

We were fortunate. We had a set of Penske non adj at a Southern Allstars race and Bob McDowell noticed we were the only car with them. He offered up a set of double adj and did a lot of r&d with us that year. Then when any new products came out such as the spring rod, he would send us one to try. btw...that thing worked great on a 3 link b-mod!

note to racers.....You never know who you're talking to at the track. Be courteous and attentive, you may be talking to a potential sponsor.

Pennsboro23
07-01-2018, 12:04 PM
I don't understand how the Moyers can have any fans. Between the constant whining like little girls, their "everybody should cater to us" attitude, their non-stop hypocrisy, and the blatant cheating, who would root for those people? But then again Bloomer has fans, so...

I’m with you there...

GEAR_HEAD
07-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Look at how Moyer took out Overton at the Dream, which ultimately lead to that team splitting up, then in Moyer's interview Moyer said that had Overton just let him pass him they'd all still be racing. How can anybody root for somebody with that holier-than-thou attitude? Had the tables been turned and Overton took him out he'd be whining for months about it.

Illtsate32
07-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Feger and now Culp have spoken out. Most UMP guys will not do it publicly. Kudos to these 2 guys for voicing an opinion on the corruption of DLM racing. But money is the overriding factor as usual And of course social media will rip into them. Sometimes doing the right thing is difficult. Is Culp off the series now? Would not blame him.

Wasnt at I55 last night...

Hollis
07-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Wasnt at I55 last night...Yes, I missing your point.

lokwaidid
07-01-2018, 02:51 PM
So, is Francis not in charge of tech any more or is he being over ruled or has he surrendered?

MI Dirt Fan
07-01-2018, 02:52 PM
So, is Francis not in charge of tech any more or is he being over ruled or has he surrendered?

He's in charge of Lucas

GEAR_HEAD
07-01-2018, 03:09 PM

What does the Lucas series have to do the Summernantionals?

Nobody
07-01-2018, 04:06 PM
It's not the first time that Moyer has cheated. He won the Cotton Pickin' 100 at Magnolia a few years back running an open motor but claimed it to be a spec motor so he put the taller spec spoiler on the car and dominated the race. The drivers that finished behind him knew it and when they complained to track officials, nothing was done and he got to keep the win and the money. I haven't liked him since. I spent a lot of money to go down there that weekend, and to have a cheated car win and he just laughed about it and got away with it, ruined it all. I haven't been to a race he has been in since.

Not to mention later when he was bitching about the spec engines (got them basically banned the next year due to his complaining), he won and Chris Wall ran 2nd with a spec and he measured Billy's spoiler and it was 9" instead of 8".

There is a super long history of Billy complaining and cheating, anyone that is really involved in the sport knows this but the fans might not.

lokwaidid
07-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Sorry gearhead, I wasn't thinking which series was racing. So anyway, does Francis have power in the Lucas series if he feels any car is illegal?

kntcrshr 666
07-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Ive raced modifieds for a long time, and I'm quitting. I'm just sick of the games. I don't trust most people to enforce the rules. Why would I put lots of effort, time, and money into something where I have to find out what I can get away with and cheat to win? There's lots of social games going on. If you dont have tons of money or aren't a big name you really don't have a fair chance. They really don't care to include blue collar working stiffs. If you do race, you get the privilege of being a field filler. Short track racing has been primarily blue collar. So essentially they are alienating their primary demographic. Then sanctioning bodies wonder where everyone went. I laugh when announcers talk about bringing kids and new people to the racetrack to bring in "the next generation of racers". I'm like, "WHO IS GOING TO GET INTO THIS $H!t OTHER THAN RICH KIDS OR BUSINESS OWNERS?!?" Delusional. Most people in modifieds and late models are left overs from when dirt racing was actually a good hobby or maybe profitable. Either you've been racing for a long time or you're a second or third generation racer.

kntcrshr 666
07-01-2018, 05:17 PM
I don't know if sanction bodies think they're going to replace the working guys with rich people or what. Seems like most people only want to get into racing when there's a big following. When there aren't any middle class people to pick on and everyone is gone, then the rich lose interest too.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-01-2018, 05:21 PM
That is a very weak argument. You're claiming I'm "perfect" because I don't cheat at Late Model racing? OK...Huh, I didn’t know we were in a flippin contest, ya want a gold star, maybe a cookie? My point was, and yes, I know, some say there are some not cheating, you know what, maybe it’s not cheating, but it’s a so called gray area. Personally, and it has zero to do with Bloomer or Moyer, I feel the ones who run good are flirting with cheating somewhere on their car.

And no, I’m not claiming your perfection because you don’t cheat at late model racing, but because of your naive view that somehow some people are perfect. When truthfully, we are all flawed, some more than others, but is what it is.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Repeal the, "Rumley Rule" NOW!!!It’s not going to fix anything, they just need to enforce all their rules. They implement them, then turn the other cheek. I don’t care who you are, rules are rules, follow them, or gtfo.

Bowling Dr.
07-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Posted a couple of nights after he finished 1st at FALS, and then the next couple nights couldn't line up. Thought some thing was fishy then and Culp confirmed it. And if you look at summer nats points, they took his points away from the next night, but didn't say anything. Karma was he destroyed his car i guess, but I'm glad he is alright cause that was a bad wreck

gman17
07-01-2018, 10:08 PM
Give it a few years dirt late models will be dead and lucas and woo will be forced to combine and be one big traveling circus jmo and u all are gonna poke at it but its an opinion.

huskerdirt
07-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Posted a couple of nights after he finished 1st at FALS, and then the next couple nights couldn't line up. Thought some thing was fishy then and Culp confirmed it. And if you look at summer nats points, they took his points away from the next night, but didn't say anything. Karma was he destroyed his car i guess, but I'm glad he is alright cause that was a bad wreck

No they didn’t.

Krooser
07-02-2018, 06:27 AM
The new PRI Magazine is devoted to a lot of racing stuff.

It's not hard to see why late model field are shrinking when a major parts dealer sez he won't sell the top line shock packages because of cost then sez his "budget" package goes for $3800.00!

http://bluetoad.com/publication/?i=504102#{"issue_id":504102,"page":0}

CageFaraday
07-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Kind of truth what he saying wonder why dirt racing is almost dead. People get caught cheating nothing happens to them. Billy and Bobby get caught cheating but can keep racing under WRG but Scott get suspended. Scott ducks out of two drug test lucas is just fine with him doing that. Kind bs Nascar crap favor someone let them do what ever long as you can fill seats it ok.

You do understand there is more than one sanction and nobody is bound to honor the others rules or suspensions?

Timothy Culp is my new favorite driver! :) Finally a driver speaks out.

If he had any stones he would have put up the money to protest, instead of crying on social media after the fact.
Heck post a picture as evidence...

Never heard Moyer Sr say anything that sounded remotely like whining. All these accusations, but nobody has the courage to protest. Put up some money if you think somebody is wrong instead of whining in secret to an official. You wanna talk about whining little girls, posting to FB how mad you are sounds pretty girly to me. Maybe he can do a selfie with his lips pouched out too.

Pennsboro23
07-02-2018, 09:09 AM
You do understand there is more than one sanction and nobody is bound to honor the others rules or suspensions?

If he had any stones he would have put up the money to protest, instead of crying on social media after the fact.

Never heard Moyer Sr say anything that sounded remotely like whining. All these accusations, but nobody has the courage to protest. Put up some money if you think somebody is wrong instead of whining in secret to an official. You wanna talk about whining little girls, posting to FB how mad you are sounds pretty girly to me. Maybe he can do a selfie with his lips pouched out too.

You've never heard the Moyers cry? Do you have dirtondirt? You gotta respect Billy Sr. for what he's done in his career but the smug attitude is old.

MI Dirt Fan
07-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Didn't they both have a fit at EastBay because Lucas told them thier deck height wasn't to the rules so they loaded up and left?

cgrace
07-02-2018, 11:29 AM
----- All these accusations, but nobody has the courage to protest. Put up some money if you think somebody is wrong instead of whining in secret to an official. You wanna talk about whining little girls, posting to FB how mad you are sounds pretty girly to me. Maybe he can do a selfie with his lips pouched out too. ------- Drivers did speak to Sam and made him go look under Moyers car.

MI Dirt Fan
07-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Shouldn't they have look under the cars before and or after the feature? Seems like UMP doesn't want to do anything until someone brings it up. Like others have said when it come to your last name or what you've won they turn there heads and look the other way and give free passes.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-02-2018, 12:26 PM
----- All these accusations, but nobody has the courage to protest. Put up some money if you think somebody is wrong instead of whining in secret to an official. You wanna talk about whining little girls, posting to FB how mad you are sounds pretty girly to me. Maybe he can do a selfie with his lips pouched out too. ------- Drivers did speak to Sam and made him go look under Moyers car.

This isn't some Southern Crate deal for an engine protest. There is no need to put up money for the sanctioning body to enforce their rulebook. Unless you are greasing a palm so that they do! lol

Kwd1253
07-02-2018, 12:31 PM

No (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!! That the problem. If someone get suspended from one national tour, they should get suspended from the other. That is the problem they know if they get caught cheating or what ever the case of getting suspended the other national tour shouldn’t let them race until suspension is up.

You do understand that woo/dirt are wrg event. If Bobby got busted at the dream he shouldn’t be able drive his family car at any wrg events.

This what Timmy is talking about. They will let stars/popular drivers pretty much do what ever to fill seats.

GEAR_HEAD
07-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Didn't they both have a fit at EastBay because Lucas told them thier deck height wasn't to the rules so they loaded up and left?

That's just one of many examples of Moyers whining and cheating. Lucas wouldn't cater to them like WRG does.

mikey21
07-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Tim Culp my opinion is you need to spend more time working on your race car instead of playing with the computer and MAYBE??? you might be able to out run Moyer before he retires! He has more wins than you will probably ever get laps leading. For all you Moyer haters, Billy is probably one of the most respected drivers in the pits and stands. Next time you are at a race just take note on the cheers for Moyer and the shirts in the grandstand. Just saying, truth hurts!

Pennsboro23
07-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Tim Culp my opinion is you need to spend more time working on your race car instead of playing with the computer and MAYBE??? you might be able to out run Moyer before he retires! He has more wins than you will probably ever get laps leading. For all you Moyer haters, Billy is probably one of the most respected drivers in the pits and stands. Next time you are at a race just take note on the cheers for Moyer and the shirts in the grandstand. Just saying, truth hurts!

Nobody is saying that they don't respect him. He's a top two talent in DLM racing of all time but there's no way you can argue that he doesn't have a smug personality.

MI Dirt Fan
07-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Nobody is saying that they don't respect him. He's a top two talent in DLM racing of all time but there's no way you can argue that he doesn't have a smug personality.

Exactly. Or do anything within the grey areas of the rules to cause some sort of controversy

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Exactly. Or do anything within the grey areas of the rules to cause some sort of controversy

Culp is not accusing him of a grey area violation.

MI Dirt Fan
07-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Culp is not accusing him of a grey area violation.

Wasn't referring to this latest incident

Matt49
07-02-2018, 03:23 PM

Here is a link to the UMP super late model rules (the ones that are supposed to be followed during the UMP Summernationals.
http://www.dirtcarump.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018DIRTcarLateModelRules.pdf
The rule that Moyer violated by running a spring rod is 15.11.E.e. Please point out the rule that outlines the protest policy that Culp should have used his stones to follow. I'll wait...
He brought it to the officials' attention, they looked at it, and let it go. It's a load of crap. Are you saying he should have to pay UMP money for them to simply enforce the rules that he already has to pay membership dues to follow? Get real!

a25rjr
07-02-2018, 03:30 PM

Yeah, they did, I was there.

Moyer had won a couple that week and other drivers complained to Lucas officials about his deck height. So on Saturday, the biggest paying race, Lucas checked deck heights and found Moyers too high. He whined like a little baby saying they hadn't checked them all week, why now, and loaded up and left.

stewart fan
07-02-2018, 04:27 PM
To those that think Moyer is above cheating answer this,if he would cheat on his wife,which he did and is divorced now,why wouldnt he cheat racers out of money and wins?Do you really think he wouldnt????

chupp n bloomer fan
07-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Tim Culp my opinion is you need to spend more time working on your race car instead of playing with the computer and MAYBE??? you might be able to out run Moyer before he retires! He has more wins than you will probably ever get laps leading. For all you Moyer haters, Billy is probably one of the most respected drivers in the pits and stands. Next time you are at a race just take note on the cheers for Moyer and the shirts in the grandstand. Just saying, truth hurts!Can’t imagine anyone who doesn’t respect the career he has built. But respecting someone’s career, and pointing out they are as flawed as anyone, is two different things.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-02-2018, 04:35 PM
And if you blatantly see someone running something that is illegal in the rule book, then heck ya, let them know. But they don’t enforce the rules equally all the time. See it recently with Moyer and Bloomer and supposedly Bobby wasn’t legal at his World win, but that is hearsay.

7tracks
07-02-2018, 04:41 PM
1985 World 100. On my dvd of this race, the announcer says Billy Moyer (who won a heat race) was disqualified just prior to the running of the main event for an illegal transmission. I believe it was Bob Memmer, who never backed down and always believed in looking out for the weekend warriors.

Nobody
07-02-2018, 04:48 PM
1985 World 100. On my dvd of this race, the announcer says Billy Moyer (who won a heat race) was disqualified just prior to the running of the main event for an illegal transmission. I believe it was Bob Memmer, who never backed down and always believed in looking out for the weekend warriors.

When Billy won the WDTC, he had too much engine set back.....Still got the win. <---- One of many I could name

mikey21
07-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Stewart Fan - Not sure of your age but I can assure you my 89 grandmother is smarter than you? I

chupp n bloomer fan
07-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Stewart Fan - Not sure of your age but I can assure you my 89 grandmother is smarter than you? IMaybe so, but he is correct. What is an 89 grandmother anyhow? Gangster talk?

Not sure of your age, but I can assure you my 89 year old grandmother is smarter than you.

Before you insult someone’s intelligence, I’d make sure you did a little better yourself.

let-r-eat
07-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Dirt Late Models should be the same across the entire country. People in these sanctions think they have a better mousetrap or something to benefit certain sponsors and it messes things all up. Running spring rods aren't allowed by the rules. They should enforce the rule. It shouldn't matter whether it pisses off the Pope.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Dirt Late Models should be the same across the entire country. People in these sanctions think they have a better mousetrap or something to benefit certain sponsors and it messes things all up. Running spring rods aren't allowed by the rules. They should enforce the rule. It shouldn't matter whether it pisses off the Pope.Exactly, Bloomer, Moyer, whoever, make the rules, and stick with them.

Clayton_Wetter
07-02-2018, 07:12 PM

You're in total denial.

Clayton_Wetter
07-02-2018, 07:14 PM

Not to change the subject but could yall find a seat Saturday night...???

Clayton_Wetter
07-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Stewart Fan - Not sure of your age but I can assure you my 89 grandmother is smarter than you? I

Lookie here folks!!! A new username just to come to the defense!!!! Get out of here!!!! :)

Highside Hustler25
07-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Not 100% sure here, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Opie, Mike Spatola is his grandma.

CageFaraday
07-03-2018, 10:46 AM
@ KWD... These guys aren't employees at a factory, they own their own stuff, its their business. Why would anyone expect one series to honor the other ones suspension? So if an employee at "Factory A" fails a drug test then every other factory should bar the employee from working with them too? How'd that work? So what are the guys options now, work no where, starve, perhaps out of desperation commit a crime. Yesw, that makes perfect sense. All this bogus random testing is a farce anyway, strictly a PR deal. What does it matter if a guy smoked a joint last tuesday as long as he is sober while he's behind the wheel? By the way, "Refer Madness" was an exaggerated lie. Personally I don't think any of this outrage is about drugs at all, I think its rooted in hate for Mr Bloomquist and yall'd like to see him out of the way of your favorite DLM pilot.

stewart fan
07-03-2018, 01:46 PM
I can assure you mikey 21,Im plenty smart!

kntcrshr 666
07-03-2018, 06:05 PM
----- All these accusations, but nobody has the courage to protest. Put up some money if you think somebody is wrong instead of whining in secret to an official. You wanna talk about whining little girls, posting to FB how mad you are sounds pretty girly to me. Maybe he can do a selfie with his lips pouched out too. ------- Drivers did speak to Sam and made him go look under Moyers car.To me quitting is protesting. Plenty of good racers have quit recently. Because any time you try to bring up a legitimate issue, you're just "whining like a little girl". This is something I hate about the racing community, they have this macho complex of either tough up or shut up. Fine lots of people are shutting up and leaving. Have fun playing in the sandbox alone!

slmcrewchief99
07-03-2018, 06:23 PM
I talked to Timmy a few minutes ago. He wanted to says thanks for keeping this going.

Clayton_Wetter
07-03-2018, 06:27 PM
No problem.

mikey21
07-07-2018, 12:29 PM
To your pleasure Timothy I will try to keep this thread going! Just curious why didn't you race at Farmer City, perhaps afraid of getting your doors blown off! Mr. Smooth had his 99th Summer National win last night, just curious how many have you won??? Sorry I got to for now as have to go to my rocking chair and take a little snooze!

cgrace
07-07-2018, 01:10 PM
To your pleasure Timothy I will try to keep this thread going! Just curious why didn't you race at Farmer City, perhaps afraid of getting your doors blown off! Mr. Smooth had his 99th Summer National win last night, just curious how many have you won??? Sorry I got to for now as have to go to my rocking chair and take a little snooze!So I USED to be a Moyer fan. The question is did UMP have the BALLS enough to check for the same part. Sam wasn't even watching the races. Doubt those other UMP guys know jack, never seem that motivated to me. How about checking the cars in the line up BEFORE the feature starts, ya had plenty of time. If someone is known for running a part and winning with it, check for the dang thing. Good for the guys that called 21 out to the officials. BOO to the UMP officials for not doing jack $hit in teching.

cgrace
07-07-2018, 01:13 PM
One more thing, as a Pi$$ed off former Moyer fan, it sure in the heck would be interesting to know how many of those wins the officials didn't check his car. We know at least ONE this year.

Bumpandrun
07-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Who is Timothy Culp? Is that one of the guys that never wins? Load her up and go back home and put your toy back in the garage.

Bumpandrun
07-07-2018, 03:49 PM
To your pleasure Timothy I will try to keep this thread going! Just curious why didn't you race at Farmer City, perhaps afraid of getting your doors blown off! Mr. Smooth had his 99th Summer National win last night, just curious how many have you won??? Sorry I got to for now as have to go to my rocking chair and take a little snooze!

Well said.

mikey21
07-07-2018, 03:49 PM
One more thing as a very pleased MOYER fan following his 831 wins, with no disqualifications you obviously don't attend many races as all racing sanctions will not allow you to run with illegal parts on it. The only person that has stated any illegal parts on Moyers car was Timothy Culp because I don't think Timothy Culp knows the difference between a spring and a shock! Would love to discuss this more tonight at the race over a beer while we watch Mr. Smooth do his thing!

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 04:26 PM
One more thing as a very pleased MOYER fan following his 831 wins, with no disqualifications you obviously don't attend many races as all racing sanctions will not allow you to run with illegal parts on it. The only person that has stated any illegal parts on Moyers car was Timothy Culp because I don't think Timothy Culp knows the difference between a spring and a shock! Would love to discuss this more tonight at the race over a beer while we watch Mr. Smooth do his thing!

You were born yesterday or blindly loyal.

mikey21
07-07-2018, 05:17 PM
I'm not blindly loyal! I do like winners, not jealous of winners!

NormP
07-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Who is Timothy Culp? Is that one of the guys that never wins? Load her up and go back home and put your toy back in the garage.

Moyer rams other drivers out of his way and whines when he doesn't get his way. Those of you who love to slob his knob can sugarcoat it any way you want.

If you think a guy with as many wins as him has never cheated, you don't even know which end of the race car is the front.

As MastersBilt Racer said, you all are blindly loyal. But at least it gives us something at which to laugh.

Highside Hustler25
07-07-2018, 05:41 PM
To me quitting is protesting. Plenty of good racers have quit recently. Because any time you try to bring up a legitimate issue, you're just "whining like a little girl". This is something I hate about the racing community, they have this macho complex of either tough up or shut up. Fine lots of people are shutting up and leaving. Have fun playing in the sandbox alone!

Drop the mic !!!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Moyer rams other drivers out of his way and whines when he doesn't get his way. Those of you who love to slob his knob can sugarcoat it any way you want.

If you think a guy with as many wins as him has never cheated, you don't even know which end of the race car is the front.

As MastersBilt Racer said, you all are blindly loyal. But at least it gives us something at which to laugh.You both nailed it. You and MR. Nothing wrong with being a fan of someone, but having on blinders and being in denial is another.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 07:22 PM
The Overton incident being on Overton, Swindellitis, or last night, it wasn’t given to us, we earned it. Umm well, Babb’s flat kinda let ya walk into that one.

t3r3e3
07-07-2018, 08:51 PM

It’s laughable at best that you think Culp doesn’t know what he’s talking about. The guy has been racing lates for 6 or 7 years now at least, much of tha chasing regional tours and some national. In other words, Timothy’s a lot more familiar with setups and components than you (a keyboard jockey and fan). Just because he called out your favorite driver doesn’t mean it ain’t true. Everyone is pushing the envelope. Some are sneakier than others.

CageFaraday
07-07-2018, 09:38 PM
So if Timothy Culp says it, that makes it true? If it was so obvious how comes nobody took a pic of it? Crying on FB is teenage girl BS, lodge a formal protest. If the official won't take you seriously, don't race with them. If enough racers refuse to follow the tour then they'll be forced to do something, but whining on social media is lame. A man would take a stand if he was 100% sure of something being wrong. Racing anyway says you don't mind that much about it to me.

cgrace
07-07-2018, 10:24 PM
What makes it true is the drivers and crew members who were at Haubstadt and watched UMP take the photos of said part. UMP had him remove it before next race. Drivers race that's what they do, UMP is the only show in Illinois. Sam knows it. The drivers know it. Plenty of drivers had said something to Sam. Unfortunately like someone else said, drivers get tired of being screwed, tired of complaining and quit.

t3r3e3
07-07-2018, 10:29 PM
What makes it true is the drivers and crew members who were at Haubstadt and watched UMP take the photos of said part. UMP had him remove it before next race. Drivers race that's what they do, UMP is the only show in Illinois. Sam knows it. The drivers know it. Plenty of drivers had said something to Sam. Unfortunately like someone else said, drivers get tired of being screwed, tired of complaining and quit.

Yep. Sam ain’t gonna publicly call out one of his biggest draws. He has been known to play Emperor with the lesser names though. Sam definitely ain’t no Bob Memmer.

CageFaraday
07-08-2018, 07:21 AM

So they investigated the protest, didn't knee jerk react, but did have him remove the part the next race... What is the issue that needed an FB tantrum and 6 pages on 4m? Lastly, you can protest without quitting all together and the argument that you have to race with them is bunk. If enough racers stood together in protest, like sitting out an event or two they'd make some changes. I'm avidly opposed to any and all cheating, but you gotta stand your ground, not make excuses and whine on FB.

hucktyson
07-08-2018, 07:56 AM
The fella just doesn’t seem to understand his current place in the pecking order. If he starts consistently winning they will care what he has to say

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-08-2018, 08:04 AM
You pay more for junk tires. Pay a membership fee for the rules to be in place and enforced. F pecking order.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-08-2018, 08:06 AM
So they investigated the protest, didn't knee jerk react, but did have him remove the part the next race... What is the issue that needed an FB tantrum and 6 pages on 4m? Lastly, you can protest without quitting all together and the argument that you have to race with them is bunk. If enough racers stood together in protest, like sitting out an event or two they'd make some changes. I'm avidly opposed to any and all cheating, but you gotta stand your ground, not make excuses and whine on FB.You really think complaining about Moyer at a UMP event is going to get you somewhere? He isn’t being a girl, he is showing everyone the BS that goes on. And of course, Bloomer, and Moyer, at different events, are going to be treated with kid gloves I’d call it. Life ain’t fair. But there’s nothing wrong with calling people out. I’m sure he did bring it to UMP’s attention, and got blew off. So he went to social media, to let others know. Long as he went to the people in person first, nothing wrong with what he did.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-08-2018, 08:09 AM
You pay more for junk tires. Pay a membership fee for the rules to be in place and enforced. F pecking order.Exactly. If I’m paying their BS fees, then better treat us all the same. Though you and I both know that ain’t the case. Whether it’s Moyer, Bloomer, Bobby, etc, they are not treated the same as Culp, Unzicker, Weaver etc.

Clayton_Wetter
07-08-2018, 01:08 PM

The truth hurts? Well it's time for you to start feeling the pain!!! hahahahahaaa

Clayton_Wetter
07-08-2018, 01:13 PM
You were born yesterday or blindly loyal.

Both!!!...

a25rjr
07-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Both!!!...

You know how obsessive those Moyer fans can be! :)

CageFaraday
07-08-2018, 03:59 PM
No I don't think complaining will necessarily make anything happen, but thats where you start. After that if they blow you off find some other racers to go as a group and let it be known if its not dealt with you won't run till it is. FB whining is for teenage girls, not grown men. Instead of standing his ground he went ahead and raced, so that's on him. I am glad they did something about it, I am a Moyer fan, but I don't condone any cheating, its the same as stealing no difference.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-08-2018, 06:53 PM
No I don't think complaining will necessarily make anything happen, but thats where you start. After that if they blow you off find some other racers to go as a group and let it be known if its not dealt with you won't run till it is. FB whining is for teenage girls, not grown men. Instead of standing his ground he went ahead and raced, so that's on him. I am glad they did something about it, I am a Moyer fan, but I don't condone any cheating, its the same as stealing no difference.I’m not a Facebooker at all, don’t have it. But I do understand anyone about 30 and under who are really into it. Heck, there’s 60+ people who are hooked to it.

You are just at the moment, not going to get anywhere I don’t think going against UMP in the Midwest. They are too strong, and it’s too risky to get a group together to stand up to them. Though I absolutely agree, other than Eldora, I’d tell UMP to stick it, if I was Timothy and anyone else who was really ticked about it. But most won’t, just aren’t many options geographically for most drivers.

Now Culp could go Comp Cams, SAS, or MSCS, even MLRA, MARS. Seeings how he’s traveling pretty far to do the Summer Nats.

TBSprintFan
07-09-2018, 01:40 AM
To CnB, I like the Swindelitis quote. Swindell would run over his mother just to finish 10th, and then blame his mother for running poor. Thanks for the laugh, being a Kinser fan makes it that much more funnier.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-09-2018, 04:34 AM
To CnB, I like the Swindelitis quote. Swindell would run over his mother just to finish 10th, and then blame his mother for running poor. Thanks for the laugh, being a Kinser fan makes it that much more funnier.Man, I don’t think Moyer is that bad, but if you actually listen when there is an incident, like the Overton one, leaves ya scratching your head.

There has never been anyone even close to as bad as Sammy, we can complain about Bloomer, Moyer, Bobby, JD, whoever, Sammy is at just an unheard of level of denial/self righteousness.

I watched him destroy Paul McMahon(sp)at Charlotte, then blame it on Paul. Like you ran right into him, causing him to flip bad, and you blamed it on him. Of course Paul took some responsibility, because he said he was on the same track with Sammy, and that was his fault:).

ThebigE
07-13-2018, 10:21 AM
He said what most drivers want to say... It is a bunch of BS.

In The Gas
07-14-2018, 06:55 AM
Nothing like stirring sh!t as your selling out. Burning bridges on your way out of the sport does no one any good.

getinit
07-14-2018, 07:01 AM
Nothing like stirring sh!t as your selling out. Burning bridges on your way out of the sport does no one any good.

Because putting the sanctioning body on the spot for not enforcing THEIR OWN rules is a bad thing. If they don't want to enforce them they can delete them from the rulebook so everyone is racing by the same book.

HoosierDirtFan
07-17-2018, 10:11 AM
Just seen an article on Facebook basically saying the reason he selling out is because of officials not enforcing the rules like they should.
I'll post the link later this afternoon.

Highside Hustler25
07-17-2018, 12:16 PM
Because putting the sanctioning body on the spot for not enforcing THEIR OWN rules is a bad thing. If they don't want to enforce them they can delete them from the rulebook so everyone is racing by the same book.

agree..........