PDA

View Full Version : TNT chassis questions

The413
07-02-2018, 09:21 PM
I am setting up my first TNT. It's a "C" chassis. What was the front and rear geometry based on? Or similar to? I know the guys at TNT are very sharp and build great stuff... it's an under-rail rear. Any help would be appreciated.

grt74
07-03-2018, 05:43 AM
call their shop, super nice guys, most underrated, and safest chassis in the market,

7uptruckracer
07-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Great cars but yes you need to keep up with which is which. They are great to talk to and so personable! I helped another forum member on here sort through one over a few years and he finally got it fast and is winning races even with it being an older car. Side note new cars need barrel springs on the right front of they will coil bind lol

I am setting up my first TNT. It's a "C" chassis. What was the front and rear geometry based on? Or similar to? I know the guys at TNT are very sharp and build great stuff... it's an under-rail rear. Any help would be appreciated.

The413
07-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Thank you both!!! Yes I agree that they are the safest!!! Never seen one of their cages collapse. The Ford's are very nice people. And yes 7uptruckracer, I have seen that happen in person lol... Votgland is my preference on springs...

7uptruckracer
07-03-2018, 08:04 PM
The main thing when I talked to him was knowing which spindle you had so you can get ally the geometry right so measure your spindle and call. They don’t have anything exotic on setup just regular setups similar to any other baseline out right now. The one I helped runs a high banked track so he’s on a bump but still nothing crazy and it seems to be driveable even if he doesn’t have the extra travel built in their news cars do one he found his spring binding on the smasher and went to a barrel he’s been extremely fast outrunning new cars

Thank you both!!! Yes I agree that they are the safest!!! Never seen one of their cages collapse. The Ford's are very nice people. And yes 7uptruckracer, I have seen that happen in person lol... Votgland is my preference on springs...

fastford
07-05-2018, 10:24 AM
you can crutch it up with the 1 inch lower right front spindle to keep frame from hitting , these chassis were designed before the soft rt frt came in , the best thing to do is take it to tony and let them put new front clip on it , they are very reasonable , and IMO , there good as anything out there......