PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in LUCAS OIL

almost broke
07-03-2018, 05:10 AM
lets get to it my first race of the year ( my first post of the year) Portsmouth raceway Saturday Lucas oil. Me and 2 of my boys are walking thru the pits looking at the cars and just taking it all in seen t-macs car and pierces car inspection and it lasted both cars maybe 7 minutes total for both watched bloomers car inspected about 18 minutes ( Francis and Tilley) and that’s just crazy for starters. The heat race bloomer was in the first green flag great start by everyone and caution flys(didn’t hear what happened) restart two they take off desent thought Rod Conley jumped the start but they said bloomer basically sandbagged so they put him back a row, watched Jackie offs almost pile everyone up on the start and they let it go listen I understand you are upset over the drug test ( which is dumb) but you guys and WOO are starting to profile the guy I mean I’m not a bloomer guy but the stuff I watched Saturday really makes me start to like the guy your ruining the GREATEST sport out there, and I will not support your series maybe that why the car counts are down. The shock rules are absolutely stupid. You really need to look at nascar it sucks and dirt racing is getting there, have some body rules and throw everything else out the window these guys work hard in their shops to win not to park next to the other guy in the top ten with no tarps on or nothing on their cars,

zyoung25
07-03-2018, 05:49 AM
I was not there. But the on track deal has nothing to do with lucas. That would be determined by the flagman at PRP. Bob has always been one that made some calls that made ya scratch your head.

Burke1118
07-03-2018, 08:20 AM
You guys think these rules are stupid? Watch what would happen if they take away some of these rules. Locals would have 0 chance and the cost of these cars would go through the roof. Inerters on 4 corners, carbon fiber everything, rumley devices that make the cars do all sort of crazy things, and then sold to the public for 10g a piece... be careful what you wish for. I think Francis is doing a great job keeping the reins pretty tight on these guys. The bodies are back under control, and they are checking what they said they were gonna check.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-03-2018, 08:35 AM
You guys think these rules are stupid? Watch what would happen if they take away some of these rules. Locals would have 0 chance and the cost of these cars would go through the roof. Inerters on 4 corners, carbon fiber everything, rumley devices that make the cars do all sort of crazy things, and then sold to the public for 10g a piece... be careful what you wish for. I think Francis is doing a great job keeping the reins pretty tight on these guys. The bodies are back under control, and they are checking what they said they were gonna check.

Rumley devices would have been the cheapest parts on your car.

Krooser
07-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Rumley devices would have been the cheapest parts on your car.

I found a battery powered rumley device in my wife's nightstand... Said the rules didn't say she couldn't have it...

Mindwalker
07-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Hope they are rechargable, for your sake. You'll save money. I can't keep sending you checks!

MEE
07-03-2018, 09:49 AM
I found a battery powered rumley device in my wife's nightstand... Said the rules didn't say she couldn't have it...

I can relate to that.
I'm old too. !!!!

CageFaraday
07-03-2018, 10:09 AM
The Rumley device wasn't exotic, expensive and did NOT make the car, "do all sorts of crazy things". Too many of the "wrong" kind of rules raises expenses, not simple and streamlined rules. Carbon fiber isn't illegal now, a lot of very good seats are made from it, drive shafts too, both add safety, but they are more expensive. Nobody is advocating "NO Rules", but sensible rules. Singling out Bloomquist or Rumley or anyone for extra scrutiny is BS. Every car should get the same inspection and the rules should be simplified and streamlined, like "1 actual shock per wheel only. Mount them how you see fit."

brsteg
07-03-2018, 12:02 PM
The Rumley device wasn't exotic, expensive and did NOT make the car, "do all sorts of crazy things". Too many of the "wrong" kind of rules raises expenses, not simple and streamlined rules. Carbon fiber isn't illegal now, a lot of very good seats are made from it, drive shafts too, both add safety, but they are more expensive. Nobody is advocating "NO Rules", but sensible rules. Singling out Bloomquist or Rumley or anyone for extra scrutiny is BS. Every car should get the same inspection and the rules should be simplified and streamlined, like "1 actual shock per wheel only. Mount them how you see fit."

You better get rid of the word actual if you are writing that as a rule. I would love to see what Rumley or Bloomer would come up with; and when caught... oh that, that isn't an actual shock....

MC92
07-03-2018, 04:43 PM
I was not there. But the on track deal has nothing to do with lucas. That would be determined by the flagman at PRP. Bob has always been one that made some calls that made ya scratch your head.Doesn’t the Lucas series provide their own flag man? Maybe I’m wrong but for some reason I thought they did. Maybe it’s just the announcer I’m thinking of.

EverySaturdayNight
07-03-2018, 05:44 PM
I have a couple pics from the starts in scotts heat but I'm new to this and have no idea how to load them.

Chris Thomason
07-03-2018, 05:50 PM
I have a couple pics from the starts in scotts heat but I'm new to this and have no idea how to load them.

Don't feel bad about it. Posting pics is just shy of being a miracle here.

a25rjr
07-03-2018, 05:54 PM

C'dub must be Jesus then! lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-03-2018, 06:14 PM
C'dub must be Jesus then! lol

Hes hip he got it going on!

TackyTracker
07-04-2018, 12:50 AM
pretty funny Krooser

Clayton_Wetter
07-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Hes hip he got it going on!

Talk to me SS!!!!!!!!! :confused:

153J
07-04-2018, 07:17 PM

copy and paste this :

http://

then

paste the address of the image you want to post after the // and before the [

153J
07-04-2018, 07:20 PM
thats how you can do this :

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ct2fBe0rc69nq/giphy.gif

lazyifoto
07-05-2018, 05:57 PM

I saw her in the grocery store the other day and her teeth are all chipped up...show her a video on how to use it..

CageFaraday
07-05-2018, 06:15 PM
You better get rid of the word actual if you are writing that as a rule. I would love to see what Rumley or Bloomer would come up with; and when caught... oh that, that isn't an actual shock....

I think I'll keep it. "Actual" to be defined later.