PDA

View Full Version : J.D. struggling

A.C. Man
07-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Thought he'd be a contender at Cherokee tonight?

President Clinton
07-07-2018, 05:52 AM
Landers just needs to write Rumley a fat check and they will miraculously find speed.

getinit
07-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Thought he'd be a contender at Cherokee tonight?

Heard he was at the emergency room and they totally missed his arthritis (which shows up in a simple x ray) they then treated him for a torn rotator cuff which led to his dismal finish. Boy it's a good thing these medical personel do not administer drug tests.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 07:10 AM
Heard he was at the emergency room and they totally missed his arthritis (which shows up in a simple x ray) they then treated him for a torn rotator cuff which led to his dismal finish. Boy it's a good thing these medical personel do not administer drug tests.That’s too bad for JD. He should get on some medicine for that. Maybe you could be his Dr, you seem to be a medical professional. All that money thrown to create the Dream Team too.

Rumor is a competitor of his, is ruining late model racing single handily, and is on pills, coke, PED’s, etc. Really kinda sad, cause a junkie with bad shoulders can still run up front and beat them high as a kite.

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Karma.....

getinit
07-07-2018, 07:18 AM
HeHe I see sarcasm is only acceptable from one angle. I wouldn't expect any less from this place.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 07:33 AM
HeHe I see sarcasm is only acceptable from one angle. I wouldn't expect any less from this place.Ahh sweetie. Don’t bring it if you can not take it sweetheart.

a25rjr
07-07-2018, 07:33 AM
QUOTE:Rumor is a competitor of his, is ruining late model racing single handily, and is on pills, coke, PED’s, etc. Really kinda sad, cause a junkie with bad shoulders can still run up front and beat them high as a kite.

And.....with a swollen prostate sooooo bad, he can't piss 2 oz. in 6 hours! :)

getinit
07-07-2018, 07:39 AM
lol I can take it.

FYI, in any post I've made about the situation I have stated that the man hasn't tested dirty. The whole situation looks bad, but hey if they're going to allow it to happen, that's on them.

getinit
07-07-2018, 07:41 AM
25jr, your comment makes me wonder if the little blue pill would be considered a performance enhancer?

a25rjr
07-07-2018, 07:47 AM
25jr, your comment makes me wonder if the little blue pill would be considered a performance enhancer?

He has a daughter......so it worked at least, once! :)

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 07:51 AM
He stuck it to the wrg pretty good. 😁

seminole939913
07-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Funny thing is, since the big announcement about kevlar lined tires being illegal, JD has been, pretty much, a mid pack car. Another "Rumley device" exposed? He only has a 120 point lead on Richards now. Another run like last night and he will be sporting a white spoiler...

EDERDS
07-07-2018, 08:46 AM
JD is a good driver, but a Rumley car without something "special" is just an average car.

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 08:51 AM
JD is a good driver, but a Rumley car without something "special" is just an average car.

Yep, 2015 is gone.....

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 09:09 AM
lol I can take it.

FYI, in any post I've made about the situation I have stated that the man hasn't tested dirty. The whole situation looks bad, but hey if they're going to allow it to happen, that's on them.Yes it is on them.

But I think the drug testing thing is useless anyway. If you seen blatant crazy driving, then ok. Never has been. Put them resources into better purses, and more tech people as knowledgeable as Steve. Tinker with the rules somewhat. And help the tracks more with promotion, maybe even a fund for your loyal tracks to help with improvements. Things to improve the sport, not a gimmick drug testing program, just like the iffy tire testing. Now the drug one is more cut n dry by far, the tire testing needs to be wayyyy more transparent.

a25rjr
07-07-2018, 09:12 AM

HAL...LAY...LEU...JAH!.....HOLY S!!T.....get me the Tylenol! :)

Somebody finally spoke the truth!

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 09:18 AM

Are you saying ss is full of bs? Hahahahaha

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Funny thing is, since the big announcement about kevlar lined tires being illegal, JD has been, pretty much, a mid pack car. Another "Rumley device" exposed? He only has a 120 point lead on Richards now. Another run like last night and he will be sporting a white spoiler...

6 top 5s since then. Including at least one win. He hasn't been the same since speedweeks, honestly.

And that has to do with checking nose height and deck height at the same time.

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 09:27 AM
JD has been struggling since 2015. No news here.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 09:36 AM
JD has been struggling since 2015. No news here.

I would take that kind of struggle.

kidrock
07-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Ran pretty good in JR Smith equipment for the short time he was in it.

a25rjr
07-07-2018, 09:41 AM
6 top 5s since then. Including at least one win. He hasn't been the same since speedweeks, honestly.

And that has to do with checking nose height and deck height at the same time.

yep....a lot of people noticed it during Speedweeks and Lucas didn't do anything about it!

Just look at some of the dod pics, its so obvious!

Planetzer0
07-07-2018, 09:53 AM
defending World 100 winner and leading the Lucas points by a full race over Richards and Bloomquist. Some people shouldn't be allowed to post. I think hes won the most races on the tour also. lol

castone
07-07-2018, 09:59 AM
It may be just something as simple as a wrinkle in da Cape!

Pennsboro23
07-07-2018, 10:16 AM
After the 2015 season, I knew the expectations for JD would be unreachable. Winning Lucas points, still having a good season and yet Bloomer fans still like to talk like he can’t drive.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 11:56 AM
You’re better than that. Don’t lump us all into that category. Of course he can drive, and he’s in the points lead. Plus he was very good in GR’s car. He started off so strong this year and come up through the fields when his night has looked bad.

I don’t know who AC Man is that started this thread.

Pennsboro23
07-07-2018, 12:11 PM
I shouldn’t catagorize all Bloomer fans, just a select few on here.

a25rjr
07-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Most of those just like to rattle certain haters cages!

Dirt Racing #1
07-07-2018, 12:47 PM
JdHe’s is good driver. I would not say he is great. Take Rumley away from him. He is mid pack driver. That’s just my own opinion. You don’t have to like or agree with it

No_Weak_Links
07-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Just from a spectator standpoint, not being on the road anymore...it seems to me the Longhorns are great out of the box, but flex/give-up quickly. After a few months they don't seem to have the speed they had. It seems to be a pattern with a lot of Longhorn guys....maybe I'm wrong.

Dirt Racing #1
07-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Take away Rumley from JdBloomer driving a diff chassisWho’s going to be more successful?

Kwd1253
07-07-2018, 12:58 PM

OR it could be what rumley trying to do is hindering JD.

I guess lot people on here never worked in supervision construction field. Rumley very smart person, but lot engineers over think stuff making it more complicated then it needs to be. But once he does figure it out, give it couple weeks and they will be protesting to ban it, even if don't raise the cost up.

Dirt Racing #1
07-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Ha haWithout Rumley. We wouldn’t even be mentioning jds name. We all know that

Kwd1253
07-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Dirt racing

in retrospect with people Bloomquist has worked with over the years we wouldn't be taking about being the goat. If Cody, Shane, McDowell didn't have any key knowledge of what they bring to the table would Scott work with them?

jlacey
07-07-2018, 01:27 PM

Agreed. He'll be fine. Im not the type to hype my driver up on here bc you never know what can happen. Then you just sound silly at the end of the year if your driver doesnt meet the hype you created. Yeah i wanna see JD win it but its more exciting with a close points battle than a complete blow out.

Dirt Racing #1
07-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Bloomquist He makes the decision how to set the car up. He is hands on driver.Plus he and sweet build their own chassis’s Mac daddy just teamed up bloomer within last couple years. It’s not like they have been teammates for many yrs

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 01:40 PM
OR it could be what rumley trying to do is hindering JD.

I guess lot people on here never worked in supervision construction field. Rumley very smart person, but lot engineers over think stuff making it more complicated then it needs to be. But once he does figure it out, give it couple weeks and they will be protesting to ban it, even if don't raise the cost up.
Correct. Cost has nothing to do with it. It didn't in 2015. It won't now.

Dirt Racing #1
07-07-2018, 02:04 PM
So it’s take some sort of gadget for jd to drive better?

Kwd1253
07-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Why did scott need to have them special penske shocks? How many rules have they made because of Scott? Pretty much very top team has stuff on the car push the gray or trying do something new. Let me know when Scott car meet 100% to rule book not trying new gray area.

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Why did scott need to have them special penske shocks? How many rules have they made because of Scott? Pretty much very top team has stuff on the car push the gray or trying do something new. Let me know when Scott car meet 100% to rule book not trying new gray area.
Why did the house car need those air shocks?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Why did the house car need those air shocks?

To make a fortune off customers.

Dante Toledo, OH
07-07-2018, 03:05 PM
I think a lot of teams are struggling more than the Lucas oil points leader.

Swampy121
07-07-2018, 04:04 PM
CnB Quote "I don’t know who AC Man is that started this thread."

A pot stirrer. Starts one controversial thread and leaves :)

Kwd1253
07-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Probably center off new account 😂

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 04:37 PM

Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you.

Never been a part of a World 100 victory.

hucktyson
07-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Cumley just needs to rack up some lines of the stuff that melts at 180 on his schemed and let snort rip them like its 2015 all over again .....

49chase0
07-07-2018, 05:08 PM
You guys aren’t walking slow, drinking plenty of ice cold water, or staying cool

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Never been a part of a World 100 victory.

Neither have I but if I did I'd want to cross the finish line first 😝

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Neither have I but if I did I'd want to cross the finish line first 

I thought that red 49 car was a mile ahead? Must be getting old?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Cumley just needs to rack up some lines of the stuff that melts at 180 on his schemed and let snort rip them like its 2015 all over again .....

Huck,

Were you molested as a child?

Mindwalker
07-07-2018, 06:10 PM
I thought that red 49 car was a mile ahead? Must be getting old?

Lol, you might be boss but I'd say your just messing with a Bloomer fan🙆

hucktyson
07-07-2018, 06:13 PM
You guys have your conspiracy theory’s about bloomer smoking meth as a performance enhancer and I have my theory’s on Snort ....

Josh Bayko
07-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Davenport has one meh race and he’s struggling?

This is absurd, and that’s saying a lot here in 4M?

HIGH ROLLER
07-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Centeroff🤣🤣😲😲

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Centeroff藍藍

Ok. S.S......

chupp n bloomer fan
07-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Why did scott need to have them special penske shocks? How many rules have they made because of Scott? Pretty much very top team has stuff on the car push the gray or trying do something new. Let me know when Scott car meet 100% to rule book not trying new gray area.Lemme know when any front runner is 100% legit. All good drivers surround theirselves with good people. Then it comes down to chemistry and how much input the driver can give you. And yes, Scott makes almost all the decisions. But he also needs good help, which it has been different people through the years.

Clayton_Wetter
07-08-2018, 01:26 PM

SS or HR where are you? Are these facts sinking in yet???? :):)

goincircles
07-08-2018, 03:40 PM
He is not struggling they just had to quit cheating too many noticing it's the same guy if he cant run the top of the track he is screwed

Mindwalker
07-08-2018, 09:34 PM
He is not struggling they just had to quit cheating too many noticing it's the same guy if he cant run the top of the track he is screwed

Stop! I can't take all that truth in one sentence. Its to much! I can't take it!!

Kwd1253
07-08-2018, 10:04 PM

Says the same guy that said rumley never work with jd agian because all he does blows motor and tear up, junk cars lol.

Snake X3
07-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Just from a spectator standpoint, not being on the road anymore...it seems to me the Longhorns are great out of the box, but flex/give-up quickly. After a few months they don't seem to have the speed they had. It seems to be a pattern with a lot of Longhorn guys....maybe I'm wrong.

I think that's a pretty fair statement. Although I would say that in general in seems to be the case for all chassis but maybe a bit moreso for Longhorns. I really wish there was a way for us to know what chassis everyone is running like they used to publish for NASCAR.

Every top driver seems to go through a slump and I think it has a lot to do with the miles on the chassis. Look at the seasons of every top driver this year...if I remember right Bloomer said he was waiting on a new car at the start of the season (I could be wrong on that), B-Shep had a slump, Marlar had a slump, Madden is in one right now, Devin Moran gets a new car and sudden runs top 3s, JD is currently slumping, Josh had a slump, EPJ started out great with brand new cars to start the season. We can't say for certain new vs worn cars are the sole reason for ups and downs, but I'm sure older cars don't help a lot.

I was thinking that maybe Shannon Babb's recent struggles and mechanical issues are the result of older cars or heavier mileage on his cars than Shirley. Shirley didn't run a lot early in the season and even took off on Dream weekend. That just might be the difference....or maybe not. Could just be bad luck.

But especially wiith the close level of competition on the national tours it could just be a simple as, you can't win 'em all.

Illtsate32
07-09-2018, 03:51 PM
Howd JD run when hed hop in the 116? Lol case closed...

Kwd1253
07-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Howd JD run when hed hop in the 116? Lol case closed...

They say he had engineer Randy Weaver only reason he won in it lol.