PDA

View Full Version : WOo drug testing opinions

bleedsbluer2
07-11-2018, 11:41 PM
Everyone is going to have there opinion on this drug testing heres mine how can they drug test a driver thats not under contract or employeed by w.o.o series i know if you work at a factory in my state they dont drug test unless your going to hired full time so in a non woo regular they should be considered temporary and they should be woried bout testing all there regulars all regulars that receive show up money each month or up to 60 days as like wise lucas oil should do the same with there series regulars and then if you fail in either seriers both series should work together and ban driver for 1 year and after 1 year after the year suspension the driver would have to pass a drug test before reinstated but this shouldnt only be with drivers if drivers have to drug test so should all the officials with each series whos to say a couple of them wouldnt fail this would be a solution for both series

MI Dirt Fan
07-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Apparently the 6-7 other threads still wasn't enough

bleedsbluer2
07-11-2018, 11:44 PM
So theres your opinion crack head

Zonks32x
07-12-2018, 12:43 AM
So the full-time touring drivers should be tested, and found clean & sober or else they get a 1 year ban.....

But the part-time driver can race stoned or drunk provided they haven't been racing with wrg for 60 days or don't intend to race full-time.

And the rationale...because that's how it is at a factory.

Two problems with your Apples to Zebras comparison, b/c there's no way to even classify it as apples to oranges...

1) NOBODY at said factory is performing their job at 100+ mph, let alone in a 2300lb machine moving at 100+ mph in close proximity to 20 other 2300lb machines moving at 100+ mph.

2) There's no bleachers at the plant, packed full of spectators who paid $ to watch factory worker's @$$ do his/her job.

Love these threads...pure gold.

Midwest Racer Online
07-12-2018, 08:16 AM
If you want to participate in a woo event, you are subject to random drug testing. it doesn't matter if you are a tour regular or a weekly racer if you enter said event. Once you sign in, you are eligible to have your name drawn. It's a great deal in the event of an accident and someone dying as a result. Just think of the Kevin Ward / Tony Stewart incident. Everyone wants to sue everybody else, lots of lawyers looking for cases.

MEE
07-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Everyone is going to have there opinion on this drug testing heres mine how can they drug test a driver thats not under contract or employeed by w.o.o series i know if you work at a factory in my state they dont drug test unless your going to hired full time so in a non woo regular they should be considered temporary and they should be woried bout testing all there regulars all regulars that receive show up money each month or up to 60 days as like wise lucas oil should do the same with there series regulars and then if you fail in either seriers both series should work together and ban driver for 1 year and after 1 year after the year suspension the driver would have to pass a drug test before reinstated but this shouldnt only be with drivers if drivers have to drug test so should all the officials with each series whos to say a couple of them wouldnt fail this would be a solution for both series

So you are against drug testing ????????

Dose not say much for your habits.

Planetzer0
07-12-2018, 11:29 AM
I dont have a problem with drug testing but make it consistent. Every driver should be tested at driver sign up before the weekend events start. How is it Bloomquist has been tested at every WoO event but a WoO regular hasnt been tested in over 2 years? Seems pretty random to me. LOL.

Josh Bayko
07-12-2018, 12:05 PM
I dont have a problem with drug testing but make it consistent. Every driver should be tested at driver sign up before the weekend events start. How is it Bloomquist has been tested at every WoO event but a WoO regular hasnt been tested in over 2 years? Seems pretty random to me. LOL.

Every WoO driver has been tested multiple times.

Clayton_Wetter
07-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Apparently the 6-7 other threads still wasn't enough

Nope, just be patient!!!! :):)

Planetzer0
07-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Every WoO driver has been tested multiple times.

Really? You don't say

MEE
07-12-2018, 02:34 PM

He has not been tested at all of'em,he skipped out on 2 of them.

Mindwalker
07-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Im glad we're talking about drugs again.

Swampy121
07-12-2018, 08:23 PM
We need more drug test threads. 6-7 of them is not enough...

Barbecueboy
07-12-2018, 10:01 PM
We need more drug test threads. 6-7 of them is not enough...

How about another tire testing thread?

Haven't had one of those in a while smdh......I'm sure another will be along real soon.

Testing is the biggest headline in dlm these days......drugs and tires......not wins and losses....shame.

fastford
07-14-2018, 09:16 AM
He has not been tested at all of'em,he skipped out on 2 of them.

yep , he out smarted there azz , again , took his check , rolled a fat one and smoked it all the way to the bank....lololololol.....

Mindwalker
07-14-2018, 09:32 AM
yep , he out smarted there azz , again , took his check , rolled a fat one and smoked it all the way to the bank....lololololol.....

When you say fat one, are you talking fat girl in flour? Just wondering.

getinit
07-14-2018, 09:38 AM
Maybe he should get some sponsorship from Coca Cola, he could drive the Coke Zero car. HEHE

All joking aside, can we just move on until the next time he pulls another Bloomquist stunt?

a25rjr
07-14-2018, 09:38 AM
He has not been tested at all of'em,he skipped out on 2 of them. Skipped or ....tripped? :)

Mindwalker
07-14-2018, 09:40 AM
Haaaaa Hahahahahahahaha! !!!

Mindwalker
07-14-2018, 09:41 AM
Maybe he should get some sponsorship from Coca Cola, he could drive the Coke Zero car. HEHE

All joking aside, can we just move on until the next time he pulls another Bloomquist stunt?

Can you? 😉

getinit
07-14-2018, 09:48 AM
Can you? 

Sure can buddy. Then again, I'm not the one dragging up old posts.

fastford
07-14-2018, 10:04 AM
When you say fat one, are you talking fat girl in flour? Just wondering.

of coarse blackie , what else could it be ?

Mindwalker
07-14-2018, 10:06 AM
of coarse blackie , what else could it be ?

I know, right? 😀

Mindwalker
07-14-2018, 10:08 AM
Sure can buddy. Then again, I'm not the one dragging up old posts.

Im gonna keep eye in that. 😆

getinit
07-14-2018, 10:52 AM
Im gonna keep eye in that. 

I have no doubt you will. lol