PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Wallace

ptown
07-19-2018, 11:50 AM
He wasn’t the worst mistake FOX made on their broadcast, how do you leave Phil Parsons in studio and allow gay Michael Waltrip to go to be there?

Wallace definitely loves to tell people how great he thinks he was while having the same amount of NASCAR Cup wins as the rest of us, he also loved to tell us the Kenny has roots in dirt when the first time he raced a dirt car was 2005. Sorry I can't stand the guy, he's a fake and kisses modofied drivers a$$es so they will like him, people need to call out this guy for what he really is, a fake and a phony. Kenny dirt doesn't need you, you need dirt so you can show up at a local track with your corporate sponsor and full race team and full time crew chief and outspend the guy that has to work 40 hours a week to pay for his racing.

MI Dirt Fan
07-19-2018, 12:05 PM
I agree 100%. I can't stand any of them either. Darrell could drive Michael can't. Rusty could drive and Kenny can't.

"Kenny dirt doesn't need you, you need dirt so you can show up at a local track with your corporate sponsor and full race team and full time crew chief and outspend the guy that has to work 40 hours a week to pay for his racing"

The funny part about this is he doesn't really win that much when he does race.

Barbecueboy
07-19-2018, 12:09 PM
I think Taylor Cook feels the same way.........congrats to the 21 on the win.

callmez
07-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Seriously? 4m moans and groans about the future of dirt track racing and there's a guy right here with a national voice who LOVES this sport and promotes it every chance he gets. NASCAR puts a camera on Kenny and out comes genuine enthusiasm for the same sport we all love. You can't buy that kind of publicity, and no one in this sport could afford it if it could be bought. And he's not asking anyone for a g-d thing, he does it because he wants to.

I don't care if you don't like his style or you resent the opportunities his NASCAR career have given him in his post-career racing hobby, Kenny deserves the thanks of each and every one of us. Tony Stewart too, for what he's done with Eldora. And the other NASCAR drivers and former drivers who promote dirt when they can. (Really, even NASCAR itself, for letting guys like Kenny talk about dirt racing. In a sense they are allowing him to promote a competitive product.)

We all want more butts in the seats at our local dirt tracks, right? Here's one way to get it, it's already happening and it doesn't cost anybody anything. So you're gonna complain about it?

muddy mike
07-19-2018, 01:07 PM
Actually his first dirt race in 1982 in a street stock on the springfield mile. if you idiots are going to bash the guy at least get your facts straight. smfh

dirtwriter
07-19-2018, 01:30 PM
Kenny Wallace has done more to promote dirt track racing more than almost anyone out there you retard. He mentioned Farmer City, Fairbury and Brownstown, IL on the broadcast last night on national television. Go crawl back in your hole and STFU

MI Dirt Fan
07-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Mentioning 3 places isnt promoting anything.

Planetzer0
07-19-2018, 02:14 PM

It's alot better than mentioning zero places.

kntcrshr 666
07-19-2018, 02:24 PM
Kenny hasn't been helping dirt racing. The more nascar people show up the more blue collar people disappear. They bring their money and technology with them and sanctioning bodies don't seem to want to enforce the rules on them. If anything I think they let Kenny make the modified rules. Mentioning dirt racing on TV isn't doing much. The only way he might be helping is that a few people may come to watch him race. Doesn't change the fact that the cars are getting way too expensive and the working stiffs are getting pushed out. Short track racing has been and always will be a blue collar sport. When you alienate them for some weird reason they all disappear, even the fans. Not many people want to go watch a bunch of rich kids playing. They want to go watch friends and family and people they know from their community. I laugh at people who wonder why ump is failing.

HoosierDirtFan
07-19-2018, 02:34 PM
Some of you are beyond stupid. Do research before you speak. Kenny's first dirt race was not in 2005. It was in the mid 80's before he even got to NASCAR. His brother Mike raced at Tri-City (IL) back in the day as well. I don't care for him either but at least he's doing something to get the word out about other tracks in this country rather it's just simply mentioning a track or telling you something about it.

kntcrshr 666
07-19-2018, 02:41 PM
While I'm at it, you know when UMP screwed up with the modifieds? When they let the whole 4 bar thing start in the early 2000s and when they started putting HUGE noises on the cars. Once all the old affordable leasfspring cars became worthless, that was the beginning of the end for ump. That's when they messed up.

kntcrshr 666
07-19-2018, 02:44 PM
Some of you are beyond stupid. Do research before you speak. Kenny's first dirt race was not in 2005. It was in the mid 80's before he even got to NASCAR. His brother Mike raced at Tri-City (IL) back in the day as well. I don't care for him either but at least he's doing something to get the word out about other tracks in this country rather it's just simply mentioning a track or telling you something about it.Getting the word out isn't doing anything. If he really wants to help he would bust ump's b@ll$ and get them to overhaul the modified rules so it's actually reasonable again.

MI Dirt Fan
07-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Wow. Mic drop

Highside Hustler25
07-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Doesn't win? Sorry.
I've witnessed Wallace win at just about every track around these parts. And that's against guys like Brooks, Bolinger, McKinney, and Mike Harrison. And these guys have just as good of equipment as Kenny and spend just as much.

And yes, Kenny raced at Tri City way back when along with his brother.

Is he goofy? You bet. But don't say he doesn't promote dirt racing. That is absolutely false.

HoosierDirtFan
07-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Getting the word out isn't doing anything. If he really wants to help he would bust ump's b@ll$ and get them to overhaul the modified rules so it's actually reasonable again.

Just because he's Kenny Wallace don't mean he can do something about it.
He's just another guy racing a modified.
It would take a lot of drivers telling UMP to go screw them selves to get them to over haul rules not just in the modifieds but in all divisions.
They should have never got into the lower divisions.
I will how ever agree that they do need an over haul though.
Their biggest line of b.s. is with the UMP Stock Cars / Street Stocks.
If their going to be sanctioning the lower divisions at least get it right.

kntcrshr 666
07-19-2018, 02:59 PM
Just because he's Kenny Wallace don't mean he can do something about it.He's just another guy racing a modified.It would take a lot of drivers telling UMP to go screw them selves to get them to over haul rules not just in the modifieds but in all divisions.They should have never got into the lower divisions.I will how ever agree that they do need an over haul though.Their biggest line of b.s. is with the UMP Stock Cars / Street Stocks.If their going to be sanctioning the lower divisions at least get it right.I agree. The street stocks are way too expensive. 4 cylinders got ruined by cheating, big races and ump points. So there isn't a good starter class? Where'd everybody go? Lol

michlm
07-19-2018, 04:02 PM
I don't post here often but read almost everyday. I can overlook most of the garbage talk on here but this is just sad. If you have ever talked to Kenny or watched him interact with the fans or most importantly HIS COMPETITORS you will see how wrong you are. When Kenny shows up he is a modified racer; nothing more, nothing less. It is not his fault costs are out of control and he is definitely not supported or funded that much more than any other top modified guys. He also can't do anything about the costs; he is just another guy racing. The dude is a racer. Dirt mod, dirt late model, just won a big asphalt race in Canada (after tech issues with winner). There are Nascar and big money guys that do come in and stink up the show for the the everyday grassroots racers race but Kenny Wallace is not one of them. The dude loves to wheel and he is definitely not hurting anything by racing a dirt mod or anything else at this point in his career.

No_Weak_Links
07-19-2018, 04:04 PM
All Kenny does is talk about how great dirt racing and the fans are. He stays at the hauler after any race he's at and talks to any fan who walks up. All some of you do is bitch and moan about everything. I'm glad I don't have to be around some of you at tracks or in every day life because you are negative and miserable.

Illtsate32
07-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Dang devil you made some really good points, agree 100% on attracting the engineers to dirt just drives the cost through the roof. And the 4bar comment, we quit when they started letting the amod run coil overs with a "dummy" shock lol ya sure, everyone had 2 shocks on the rear wheels, we had a 3 link with welded brackets on the 9 inch..$ went outta control on them and we were done...

Bradley
07-19-2018, 04:50 PM
I am sure Kenny has done more for getting the word out about dirt track racing then the idiots bad mouthing him. just can't fix stupid people....

a25rjr
07-19-2018, 04:54 PM
I don't post here often but read almost everyday. I can overlook most of the garbage talk on here but this is just sad. If you have ever talked to Kenny or watched him interact with the fans or most importantly HIS COMPETITORS you will see how wrong you are. When Kenny shows up he is a modified racer; nothing more, nothing less. It is not his fault costs are out of control and he is definitely not supported or funded that much more than any other top modified guys. He also can't do anything about the costs; he is just another guy racing. The dude is a racer. Dirt mod, dirt late model, just won a big asphalt race in Canada (after tech issues with winner). There are Nascar and big money guys that do come in and stink up the show for the the everyday grassroots racers race but Kenny Wallace is not one of them. The dude loves to wheel and he is definitely not hurting anything by racing a dirt mod or anything else at this point in his career.

Good post!

It was good to see Larson and Bell too!

rolldog
07-19-2018, 05:12 PM
While I get tired of Kenny's "energy" sometimes, I think he is good for the sport and I can't point to anything that he does that isn't good for it. I was fortunate enough to be in the friend circle of a promoter who brought Kenny to a local dirt track to race and sign autographs. After the races were over and Kenny signed autographs for 90 minutes, we brought out the coolers and listened to Kenny tell stories until 415 am. I laughed so hard I (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near pissed my pants several times. At 415, he needed to leave for the airport, so we found a sober driver and sent him on his way. He could have left 3-4 hours earlier, but he chose to hang out with 10 guys he didn't know and tell stories. He earned my respect by doing that.

Barbecueboy
07-19-2018, 05:18 PM
I have no beef with Kenny, seen him race a few times and enjoy his enthusiasm albeit kinda goofy .........seems like he took a little jab at cook last night because cook came over and spoke with him after the race about getting raced a little rough.

Kennys piece seemed as if he was making fun of the guy for coming over and saying something about it......I've seen cook race a lot, have interacted with he and his family a good bit at the track afterwards and he seems like a hard guy to get wound up......for him to come over and have a discussion with Kenny seemed an unusual move for Taylor and for Wallace to mock or make fun of it because he had the mic in his hand stuck me as a little one sided and kinda chickinshot.

Guess Kenny got the last word , but Taylor got the last laugh......and the win.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2018, 05:19 PM
While I get tired of Kenny's "energy" sometimes, I think he is good for the sport and I can't point to anything that he does that isn't good for it. I was fortunate enough to be in the friend circle of a promoter who brought Kenny to a local dirt track to race and sign autographs. After the races were over and Kenny signed autographs for 90 minutes, we brought out the coolers and listened to Kenny tell stories until 415 am. I laughed so hard I (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near pissed my pants several times. At 415, he needed to leave for the airport, so we found a sober driver and sent him on his way. He could have left 3-4 hours earlier, but he chose to hang out with 10 guys he didn't know and tell stories. He earned my respect by doing that.That is awesome and a priceless memory.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2018, 05:23 PM
I’d much rather have people like Kenny Wallace promoting the sport, who comes from a long line of racers, than some rich young kid who knows nothing about racing other than his Dad’s checkbook.

The envy in the world today is nuts. There’s nothing wrong with what Kenny is doing, and he has passion for the sport. UMP, WoO, Lucas, and whoever else are the ones who need to make the changes, not The Hermanator.

ptown
07-19-2018, 05:30 PM
I am sure Kenny has done more for getting the word out about dirt track racing then the idiots bad mouthing him. just can't fix stupid people....

Sorry he’s a fake, dirt racing doesn’t need him and his fake NASCAR crap. He has stupid people like you fooled. Maybe if he’d buy a late model but then he’d never make a feature.

MI Dirt Fan
07-19-2018, 05:36 PM
I can't remember if that was him or Ken Schrader who came to I96 years ago and was DQ'ed for not having IMCA stickers on his rims. Dude threw a fit from what I heard.

Bob Hubbard
07-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Ive watched him on facebook ....Seems like a good guy to me ... I remember him talkin about running mods ....Said he couldn't afford to run late model because of the Big money .... I dunno .... He seems like a good spokesman for the sport ....

kidrock
07-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Doesn't win? Sorry.
I've witnessed Wallace win at just about every track around these parts. And that's against guys like Brooks, Bolinger, McKinney, and Mike Harrison. And these guys have just as good of equipment as Kenny and spend just as much.

And yes, Kenny raced at Tri City way back when along with his brother.

Is he goofy? You bet. But don't say he doesn't promote dirt racing. That is absolutely false.

I agree, I have seen him win and I have seen him get beat by these same guys. He is very down to earth and approachable most of the time. He is out having the time if his life racing on dirt and trying to help keep the local tracks going.

kidrock
07-19-2018, 06:28 PM
chupp n bloomer fan

I’d much rather have people like Kenny Wallace promoting the sport, who comes from a long line of racers, than some rich young kid who knows nothing about racing other than his Dad’s checkbook.

The envy in the world today is nuts. There’s nothing wrong with what Kenny is doing, and he has passion for the sport. UMP, WoO, Lucas, and whoever else are the ones who need to make the changes, not The Hermanator.

Good post CNBF

No_Weak_Links
07-19-2018, 06:36 PM
Ptown your post is garbage....He's not fake. He's probably the most honest guy in the pits. You don't like him because he doesn't dog NASCAR (THE PEOPLE WHO SIGN HIS (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) CHECKS)....he races 3-5x a week when he's not commentating NASCAR. He's a positive guy with a great attitude unlike the "woe is me""everything sucks" posters on here. Does he get corny...sure...but that doesn't make him fake or a bad person

golddirt
07-19-2018, 08:52 PM
Don't worry about ptown, he don't like anyone

TUTY
07-19-2018, 09:27 PM
Kenny is about as good a guy u can meet. He used to come into MN to run some USMTS shows at least 15 or 20 years ago. Was always great with the fans.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2018, 09:38 PM
Ptown your post is garbage....He's not fake. He's probably the most honest guy in the pits. You don't like him because he doesn't dog NASCAR (THE PEOPLE WHO SIGN HIS (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) CHECKS)....he races 3-5x a week when he's not commentating NASCAR. He's a positive guy with a great attitude unlike the "woe is me""everything sucks" posters on here. Does he get corny...sure...but that doesn't make him fake or a bad personConsider the source.

Jim11h
07-20-2018, 04:14 AM
Apparently you have never seen sprint car racing in which a few "well known" NASCAR guys drive? I'll tell you this much, when the all star sprints come to Attica raceway in April so do Stewart, kahne, blaney (now), etc and the CASUAL dirt fan knows. They, the fan, show because it's the all stars and more importantly NASCAR guys will be there. Look how many putting money back into dirt racing! Guess you'd say Mark Martin is bad for dirt too? His money seems to be spending just fine in dirt and he's putting stuff together in Arkansas at a DIRT track. Remember a guy by name of Schrader? He'd show at a dirt track and race and promoters paid him to do so, promoted his name to be there, and yep the fans flocked! Be happy with what your seeing cause it can only help. What's the truck guys name that has his own dirt mod team and said it's tough as hell competition?

TerryM
07-20-2018, 04:52 AM
LOL ... you are brilliant.

TerryM
07-20-2018, 04:54 AM
Thank you for the excellent post.

EvelB7
07-20-2018, 05:02 AM
Although I felt the Taylor Cook comments were not necessary, I can tell you Kenny has always been about helping while having a good time. Early 90's we raced karts in his backyard, would have everyone from the kid on a yard kart to cup drivers -everyone treated equal (even met James Brady-congressman who took the bullet with Reagan there). He may be over the top at times but I can't agree he is bad for the sport. Glad Taylor beat him though!

ThebigE
07-20-2018, 06:43 AM
Kenny doesn't even have a toter or stacker trailer.

kntcrshr 666
07-20-2018, 07:46 AM
You people who think Kenny is a perfect angel are deaf and dumb. Kenny should be in late models anyways. Why would someone who has raced in the NASCAR CUP SERIES race in modifieds?...... Easy pickens. He's got sponsors, money and nascar connections and friends to get an easy upper hand. This is why the technology should be rolled back in the modifieds. If mods were cheaper and very restricted with suspension rules, he'd have a lot harder time picking on the working guys. He might even lose interest and leave. To that I say go race late models and good riddance.

zyoung25
07-20-2018, 08:12 AM
He's not the only guy that has NASCAR connections. What about Allgaier, Crafton, Schrader, and Stremme? I've seen all of them guys get their butt kicked by locals. What exactly is easy pickens?

TUTY
07-20-2018, 08:34 AM
If he was running USRA or USMTS which he did around 2000 he would have trouble competing. He's a really good guy period. I saw him get a provisional to start a A-Main at a USMTS show. I don't think he ever won a USMTS Show?

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 09:11 AM
Someone said on here a few weeks ago Stremme had no reason whatsoever to be around a dirt track. Some of the pics I've seen of him he uses up all the sheet metal each race.

EvelB7
07-20-2018, 09:36 AM
Bottom line is they do bring attention to the sport. I remember how excited I was racing with Schrader back in the late 80's when he would come to Iowa (I was in my teens). I will say I have witnessed a couple try to use their popularity to gain an edge, but in the end the good dirt racers come out on top.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 09:44 AM
You people who think Kenny is a perfect angel are deaf and dumb. Kenny should be in late models anyways. Why would someone who has raced in the NASCAR CUP SERIES race in modifieds?...... Easy pickens. He's got sponsors, money and nascar connections and friends to get an easy upper hand. This is why the technology should be rolled back in the modifieds. If mods were cheaper and very restricted with suspension rules, he'd have a lot harder time picking on the working guys. He might even lose interest and leave. To that I say go race late models and good riddance.Is that all you know how to do, is call people names? Because he cannot afford to run Cup or XFinity or whatever. He runs what he can afford and there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s not like he is waxing the field every night taking these guys money. He just a pretty good wheelman and a good spokesperson for racing.

He is not responsible for the technology in late models and modifieds, the sanctions are who let things get to this point. They don’t stick to the rule book, and also relaxed some rules. Especially in modifieds.

fryefan
07-20-2018, 09:49 AM

You are totally correct. Kenny is a great ambassador for the sport. The posters on here bashing him are obviously jealous of him.

fryefan
07-20-2018, 09:55 AM
Ptown your post is garbage....He's not fake. He's probably the most honest guy in the pits. You don't like him because he doesn't dog NASCAR (THE PEOPLE WHO SIGN HIS (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) CHECKS)....he races 3-5x a week when he's not commentating NASCAR. He's a positive guy with a great attitude unlike the "woe is me""everything sucks" posters on here. Does he get corny...sure...but that doesn't make him fake or a bad person

Amen. ptown is OBVIOUSLY jealous of Kenny and his talents on the track and behind the mic.

fryefan
07-20-2018, 09:58 AM
If he was running USRA or USMTS which he did around 2000 he would have trouble competing. He's a really good guy period. I saw him get a provisional to start a A-Main at a USMTS show. I don't think he ever won a USMTS Show?

The UMP guys struggle when they run USMTS/USRA and the USMTS/USRA guys struggle when they run UMP. It is because of the difference in running different tires than what they are used to running.

ptown
07-20-2018, 09:58 AM
You people who think Kenny is a perfect angel are deaf and dumb. Kenny should be in late models anyways. Why would someone who has raced in the NASCAR CUP SERIES race in modifieds?...... Easy pickens. He's got sponsors, money and nascar connections and friends to get an easy upper hand. This is why the technology should be rolled back in the modifieds. If mods were cheaper and very restricted with suspension rules, he'd have a lot harder time picking on the working guys. He might even lose interest and leave. To that I say go race late models and good riddance.

Someone gets it.

Wallace is a phony playing you people like the gullible suckers you are....WAKE UP!

fryefan
07-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Someone said on here a few weeks ago Stremme had no reason whatsoever to be around a dirt track. Some of the pics I've seen of him he uses up all the sheet metal each race.

Every race that I have been at that Stremme has ran, he has either won or been up front. The people who made the dirt track comment are obviously jealous of him.

fryefan
07-20-2018, 10:03 AM
Someone gets it.

Wallace is a phony playing you people like the gullible suckers you are....WAKE UP!

You need to get on the Wheel of Fortune and buy a clue, because you are totally clueless.

ptown
07-20-2018, 10:21 AM
You need to get on the Wheel of Fortune and buy a clue, because you are totally clueless.

On Wheel of Fortune you buy vowels not clues.....lolololol

fastford
07-20-2018, 10:26 AM
well, I guess I got played to Ptown , back in the IMCA days at TST , kenny came down and parked next to us , I have never seen any one with equal or greater fame in racing be as down to earth as he was , all ways ready to help anyone any way he could , this is based on my personal experience , I know no one is perfect , but I dont think he deserves some of the bashing's he gets , and if any of the basher,s can back there claims up with personal experiences , I would like to hear them.........

michlm
07-20-2018, 10:40 AM
I think all you guys bashing him believes he shows up with a tractor trailer, a full time engineer, multiple paid crew members, and is on the front edge of all info because of his Nascar background and last name. He really has none of the above and is just another guy. He does not have equipment that is superior to anyone else and really does not have millions of dollars to toss at modified racing. He has to maintain his goofy and so called "fake" personality because that is why he is liked and hired to TV deals, which fund the racing HOBBY of his. Kenny Wallace and Schraeder largely both have great rapports with the guys you claim he is stealing from. He is stealing nothing and I would even argue at this point that his name is pretty much irrelevant in terms of special treatment around the dirt track now because of how often he is there. He really has become just another guy; which I believe is all he wants. I'm not even a fan of him, haha, but the bashing is garbage.

JustAddDirt
07-20-2018, 10:42 AM
I like Wallace, and Schrader both. Raced again them numerous times. Great story tellers too.
I remember one night we parked next to Schrader at Terre Haute in 2012. After the races were over they cracked open the coolers of Coors light. we went through all the cold stuff( 4 cases), and someone had to go to gas station in town to get more cold ones, or ice, cannot remember. we were up till 3-4 am having a great time.
The next day (at Indy Mile) Schrader asks if I was feeling Ok?? I said yeah feel great, he said "(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I was hoping you would have a hangover so I wouldn't have to race you hard" I won that race at Mile. afterwards he said I should have drank more.

Wallace is also hilarious. raced with him several times, always comes over to me and reminds me of the crazy pass I put on him at Springfield Mile in 2012. said I was one crazy MF'er, must have a huge set of kahones. that coming from a guy that ran 200 miles and hour at Talladega, meant something to me.

They are both great guys and whenever I race with them, they always come speak to me, and my family.
you all can say what you want, but if you get to know them, they are great people.
They put their pants on one leg at a time just like me, and you.
They both had great opportunities to race in the upper Escalon of racing. I think it is cool that they are now doing what they love, and racing and promoting dirt stuff. I don't care how much money anyone has, they are dong it for the love of the sport.

I swear all the Negative Nancy's on this board is crazy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess, but jeeze.

kntcrshr 666
07-20-2018, 12:30 PM
Chuppnbloomerfan"Is that all you know how to do, is call people names? Because he cannot afford to run Cup or XFinity or whatever. He runs what he can afford and there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s not like he is waxing the field every night taking these guys money. He just a pretty good wheelman and a good spokesperson for racing."Actually you just proved my point that you're deaf and dumb.I didn't call anyone names. Those are describing words, to describe you. Short track racing doesn't need a spokesperson or ambassador. You guys act like people don't know dirt racing exists. The only reason there aren't more fans is because no one knows short track racing is a thing. Lol. Look at the view counts on youtube for racing versus other content. The reality is that no one cares or a very few people do. Good on UMP for alienating the middle class. Putting them final nails in the coffin. I'm going to call it dUMP instead of ump. Cause that's what they're doing, taking a big ol stinky dump.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 12:43 PM
Post 41, I will not respond to you anymore, not worth my time.

dirtwriter
07-20-2018, 01:20 PM

Wallace is a true ambassador to the sport of dirt racing. You are free to go crawl in your hole now, mommy wants her phone back you brain dead moron

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 01:41 PM
Wallace is a true ambassador to the sport of dirt racing. You are free to go crawl in your hole now, mommy wants her phone back you brain dead moron

Thank you.

Maybe if you can't handle the "most opinionated message board in the universe" maybe you should leave.

Bradley
07-20-2018, 03:00 PM
Well Ptown if you actually knew anything you would know he had dirt late models for awhile, and he said they cost to much to run. Imagine that, a dirt late model costing to much to run? He sounds pretty smart after all. You just might not have enough common sense to figure it out.

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 03:08 PM
KW is a good dude... End of story.

Clayton_Wetter
07-20-2018, 03:54 PM
KW is a good dude... End of story.

Please turn out the light. ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 06:47 PM
I like Wallace, and Schrader both. Raced again them numerous times. Great story tellers too.
I remember one night we parked next to Schrader at Terre Haute in 2012. After the races were over they cracked open the coolers of Coors light. we went through all the cold stuff( 4 cases), and someone had to go to gas station in town to get more cold ones, or ice, cannot remember. we were up till 3-4 am having a great time.
The next day (at Indy Mile) Schrader asks if I was feeling Ok?? I said yeah feel great, he said "(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I was hoping you would have a hangover so I wouldn't have to race you hard" I won that race at Mile. afterwards he said I should have drank more.

Wallace is also hilarious. raced with him several times, always comes over to me and reminds me of the crazy pass I put on him at Springfield Mile in 2012. said I was one crazy MF'er, must have a huge set of kahones. that coming from a guy that ran 200 miles and hour at Talladega, meant something to me.

They are both great guys and whenever I race with them, they always come speak to me, and my family.
you all can say what you want, but if you get to know them, they are great people.
They put their pants on one leg at a time just like me, and you.
They both had great opportunities to race in the upper Escalon of racing. I think it is cool that they are now doing what they love, and racing and promoting dirt stuff. I don't care how much money anyone has, they are dong it for the love of the sport.

I swear all the Negative Nancy's on this board is crazy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess, but jeeze.Good stuff man, thanks for the posts. You are usually pretty spot on.