PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce - DIRTcar amends penalties against team from DREAM tire issue

HoosierDirtFan
07-20-2018, 10:09 AM
FROM SPEED SPORT ON FACEBOOK
All 7 team members took a polygraph test.
DIRTcar amends penalties from DREAM tire issue. The Appeals Board upheld the disqualification & Suspension but reduced the fine to $2,000.

george w
07-20-2018, 10:29 AM
Have they offered polygraph test to other teams in the past that got nailed to the wall, asking for a friend?

TackyTracker
07-20-2018, 10:31 AM
Are they racing the PDC??

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-20-2018, 10:34 AM
Have they offered polygraph test to other teams in the past that got nailed to the wall, asking for a friend?

That is a new option in the rules for this season.

george w
07-20-2018, 10:44 AM
That is a new option in the rules for this season. thanks, first I've heard of it offered. Although I've heard drivers wanting to take one after the fact aswell to clear there name from time to time. Either way the option alone is cool I guess. Cant be bad in my eyes.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 11:43 AM
It's Ridiculous.....

Guess they are only sorta kinda guilty ???

They all pass a polygraph, yet the lab says they cheated so dirtcar decides to not have the ballz to stand by their own initial findings???

You're either guilty or you're not......there is no in between like this latest farce perpetuated by the ump overlords.

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 11:46 AM
I had a couple questions I wanted to submit for testing...

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 11:48 AM
That is a new option in the rules for this season.

Only thing the option does is allow chump to save some face somehow and not admit that there is a problem somewhere else in the tire rule, game,farce or whatever the heck you want to call it.

How bout polygraph the guys responsible for making and or selling the tires that " don't meet the benchmark".....that's where you'll find the problem in big time dlm racing 99% of the time.

Chump/Wrg knows they have a problem.....they just don't want to admit it and are too lazy or uninspired to fix it.

Very NASCAR-ish

Planetzer0
07-20-2018, 11:54 AM
wait, Pierce cheated a tire? When was this?

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 12:00 PM
wait, Pierce cheated a tire? When was this?

Sorta kinda maybe but ump isn't real sure now.......or something like that.

It's a very grey( or purple) ruling.

Bubstr
07-20-2018, 12:09 PM
It makes you wonder. If WRG was confidant in their testing, why would they even offer a lie test. The tire rule and racers are being deliberated in public, but somebody left the only piece of evidence out of the public trial. Since Eldora is the only place that tests or catches someone at a test, maybe Eldora needs the lie test. Either prove the allocations or stop accusing these race teams, with out proof. They are guilty, because, I said so shouldn't fly anywhere.

The excuse, that it would show more how to cheat, is ridiculous. All the racers know what's used. If it looks like a Skunk and smells like a Skunk, it's more than likely a Skunk. A little truth and above board, could clear this up.

GregA12
07-20-2018, 12:11 PM
I appreciate WRG trying but they seem to be all over the place with these rules and some of them hurt the sport IMO. Not impressed with their current leadership. With that said, I believe Bobby when he said what he said. Seems very genuine in the couple times I've dealt with him. No idea on the crew but this whole polygraph thing is hilarious regardless.

MrsDirtyDan
07-20-2018, 12:56 PM
It's Ridiculous.....

They all pass a polygraph, yet the lab says they cheated so dirtcar decides to not have the ballz to stand by their own initial findings???

You're either guilty or you're not......there is no in between like this latest farce perpetuated by the ump overlords.

EXACTLY!! Thank You! ... ONE lab "claims" the tire didn't match bench mark .... I could say a WHOLE LOT more, but not my place ... I have all the faith in the world in Mr. Kemp Lamm!

smoothoperator32
07-20-2018, 01:07 PM
Bobby already had served the 4 week suspension and was still disqualified the only thing different is the amount of the Fine.

MrsDirtyDan
07-20-2018, 01:11 PM
Here is the entire statement WRG posted to their dirtcarump.com website:

Appeals Board Reduces Pierce Penalty for Dirt Late Model Dream Infraction following Polygraph Testing

CONCORD, NC — July 20, 2018 — The DIRTcar Appeals Board has amended a penalty served to Bobby Pierce, driver of the No 32p DIRTcar Late Model, following tire sampling at the Dirt Late Model Dream at Eldora Speedway in June.

After appealing the penalty as per Section 12 of the General Rules and Specifications, Pierce and seven members of his team underwent rigorous polygraph testing, providing the appellate board additional perspective in the issuance of the penalty.

The appellate board’s decision upheld the disqualification and suspension but reduced the fine to the minimum $2,000. Pierce has already completed the four-race suspension.

The Appeals Board affirmed and accepted the technical inspection procedure at the event, the samples’ chain of custody, processing of the samples, and the results of the multiple tests provided by the laboratory. Regardless of whether or not the team was aware of the infraction, the tire did not conform to the required specification and benchmarks.

After extensive consideration, the Appeals Board has the option of allowing polygraph testing to provide them with additional information in determining the appropriateness of the penalty.

As per Section 12 of the General Rules and Specifications, Pierce may file another appeal directly to the Chairman Potestas to review the Board’s determination.

DIRTcar Racing Late Model Penalty:

Bobby Pierce, driver of the No. 32p DIRTcar Racing Late Model has violated Section 11.0, 11.1-X, Y; 15.11-G of the 2018 DIRTcar Racing General Rules and Specifications.

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 01:17 PM
Just out of curiosity, who's all on this appeals board? Is it just for WoO? Just motorsports in general?

NormP
07-20-2018, 01:24 PM
It's DIRTcar, so it's WRG/WoO/UMP people.

Planetzer0
07-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Its funny when Pierce gets caught, the WRG doubts its test and offers a polygraph and reduces the fine but when 5 drivers get busted the WRG sees no fault in the system testing. All Bloomquist and others passed a polygraph also. It was a 90 day suspension reguardless. So 5 guys cheated in the same evening and no red flags were alerted but when Bobby gets popped the WRG admits fault? And you guys question their leadership.

NormP
07-20-2018, 01:25 PM
So I guess apparently only non-WoO drivers treat their tires illegally, and only at Eldora when it's a UMP event, and only for the two biggest races of the year. Because we all know there's no one in the WoO field who has ever been caught cheating their tires, even one time, much less multiple times.

There's nothing odd about that at all, is there?

a25rjr
07-20-2018, 01:26 PM
I have a visual....

WRG polygraph tester: Did you or any other team member use dope on any of the tires?

DB team member: Only Scottie B uses dope!

Tester: Good enough, you're all clear!

MrsDirtyDan
07-20-2018, 01:28 PM
Just out of curiosity, who's all on this appeals board? Is it just for WoO? Just motorsports in general?

See Page 38

https://www.dirtcarmembers.com/upload/acc342018WOOLMSRules.pdf

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 02:00 PM
Its funny when Pierce gets caught, the WRG doubts its test and offers a polygraph and reduces the fine but when 5 drivers get busted the WRG sees no fault in the system testing. All Bloomquist and others passed a polygraph also. It was a 90 day suspension reguardless. So 5 guys cheated in the same evening and no red flags were alerted but when Bobby gets popped the WRG admits fault? And you guys question their leadership.

Wrg has not and will not admit fault in Bobbys case or any others .....not their nature....sorry.

All they have done is add more grey, ambiguity and internal overlord interpretation of their own rules.

Screw you guys( Wrg, woo, chump ), your written policies are meant with good intention for the sport , your unbiased and fair execution of the rules are horrible when it comes to the tire and drug rules......

Hope everybody in a leadership role but Curl is replaced and or booted out of that organization.....let him start from scratch and get it correct.

And for that reason woo............IM OUT.

And in true fashion, I'm sure nobody at Wrg or woo cares.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 02:10 PM
On a positive note........the last time I saw something like this was in the 2016 presidential election....folks were so fed up that they chose something different solely because of what the folks in charge prior to 2016 had done.

Hopefully this latest tire debacle will be what inspires people that can do something about it , to do it.

#Drain the tire trailer/Wrgdlmheadquarters

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 02:16 PM
This thread will be in the dumpster by day's end......or sooner.

Anybody want the over on it?

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 02:17 PM
This thread will be in the dumpster by day's end......or sooner.

Anybody want the over on it?

What's the prize?

waaac77
07-20-2018, 02:23 PM
What a complete gongshow this whole tire/drug test thing has been. I’m glad Bloomer made a mockery of it. It’s funny how WRG won’t admit a mistake to seem like they’re smart then try to cover it up which ends up making them look stupid. Clearly the people in charge at WRG are not smart.

Has any good come out of this any of this since WRG has been all Nazi about doping tires? Seems like they just pick and choose who they want to suspend. Can’t see why they don’t just fine the teams instead of suspending them anyways. A suspension is a penalty on the team and the fans.

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 02:31 PM
Other than Madden last year I believe. It's pretty much always been guys who run Lucas or regional guys who aren't running WoO full time.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 02:32 PM
What's the prize?

A smoke filled tounge kiss from Sammy......you in or out

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 02:32 PM

Yikes........

I'm good. 😂😂😂

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 02:34 PM
Where is she when you need her???

The whole Wrg dlm crowd is sidestepping around this issue better than gene, gene the dancing machine.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 02:36 PM
Purple is the color of self implied royalty btw........just throwing it out there.

cgrace
07-20-2018, 03:00 PM
WHAT A JOKE WRG is! they do not treat the teams the same at all. Others penalties didn't start till after the appeal process. Once again WRG proves it is who you are.

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 03:03 PM
Purple is the color of self implied royalty btw........just throwing it out there.

You've been watching that goofy ass dinosaur on tv again haven't you?

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2018, 03:07 PM
This might be an odd question because I'm not sure what WoO does. But do they only tire test at bigger events and not the smaller Tuesday night $10k races for example?

ptown
07-20-2018, 03:12 PM
It's Ridiculous.....

So is it about tires being illegally altered or passing a lie detector test?

Clayton_Wetter
07-20-2018, 03:49 PM

UNCLE!!!! Please delete this thread Mods!!!!!

LithiumGO
07-20-2018, 04:00 PM
It's Ridiculous.....Guess they are only sorta kinda guilty ???They all pass a polygraph, yet the lab says they cheated so dirtcar decides to not have the ballz to stand by their own initial findings???You're either guilty or you're not......there is no in between like this latest farce perpetuated by the ump overlords.I'm curious, where exactly did it say they passed the polygraph?

Bubstr
07-20-2018, 04:12 PM
I'm curious, where exactly did it say they passed the polygraph?

Just a few lines below, where they said, they failed the test. There is no proof for or against any of this.

Planetzer0
07-20-2018, 04:20 PM
Bobby CHEATING Pierce. If you don't like it eat ****. Available at the World 100 for $29.99.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 04:21 PM
So is it about tires being illegally altered or passing a lie detector test?

M.O.N.E.Y. and control.....mixed in with a little incompetence, laziness and unwillingness to admit there is a problem.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 04:24 PM
I'm curious, where exactly did it say they passed the polygraph?

IT ( the press release)didn't.........

Stefan2k4
07-20-2018, 05:19 PM
Is this for real? They actually accept polygraph tests as if they are somekind of proof? That's a joke. Everybody knows polygraph tests are virtually useless. That's why they are never allowed as evidence in real court cases. They've been shown to be extremely inaccurate both ways. Innocent people can fail and guilty people can pass. A polygraph test only measures how nervous a person is to being questioned and even then, a whole lot depends on the person interpreting those wavy lines on the chart and trying to decipher what they supposedly mean. Then there's the issue of how questions are framed and how the person being tested may interpret them. Bottom line, they are worthless. That's why they aren't admissible in court and most states have laws protecting employees from being forced to take them by employers.

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/14/5999119/polygraphs-lie-detectors-do-they-work

If WRG accepts polygraph test, Bloomquist should immediately take one and demand that based on the results his suspension should be completely vacated. After all, Bloomquist never failed any test. He only missed it because he was in the ER. If WRG is going to reduce a fine based on polygraph results, when they have results from a scientific procedure like a laboratory analysis that contradict that, the least they can do is cancel Bloomquist suspension which is only based on speculation that he may have been trying to avoid the test.

Illtsate32
07-20-2018, 06:00 PM
Bobby CHEATING Pierce. If you don't like it eat ****. Available at the World 100 for $29.99.

I still see tons of people wearing that shirt around, they made tons of $ off that shirt.great marketing the Donald would be proud lol...

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 06:12 PM
I still see tons of people wearing that shirt around, they made tons of $ off that shirt.great marketing the Donald would be proud lol...

No disrespect , but no.......they did not make tons of money.

When you say you see tons of people wearing that shirt, how many would tons be???

25/30 hard core posse fans had them and still wear them maybe?

And please , be honest......I think you are embellishing a bit.

He lost more fans than he gained with those shirts.

Bubstr
07-20-2018, 06:32 PM

When you say you see tons of people wearing that shirt, how many would tons be???

I have seen more than 25/30 sold at Farmer City, when they came out. Guess you have to live in Bobby Pierce country to know. They sold out the first week end. Then at Eldora they sold everything out plus a reorder. They still didn't have shirts to sell at Knoxville.

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 06:36 PM
Just proves how classless the bobby people really are. Hahahahahaha

Cardirt0
07-20-2018, 06:36 PM

Thats NOT a prize, you said we get a Prize.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 06:37 PM
When this stuff went down with the 5 from a few years ago, well only Bloomer was involved to some on here, it was off with their heads and ban them forever. But Bobby and the honorable DB team get nailed and it’s polygraph time and questioning the testing.

Now, BBQ has always said the same thing, and I 100% respect that. Others, well.....

I think there has always been issues with their testing. Not transparent, Hoosier/Continental will never have a perfect tire, so therefore your benchmark will not be correct, and what seems to be picking and choosing who they “nail”.

I do think there needs to be testing, but be transparent, and honestly, I’d start using two labs to make sure they are coming up with the same results.

slmcrewchief99
07-20-2018, 06:43 PM
At the end of the day it's still the sale results. The tire DID NOT meet the benchmark. EVERY other sample that was sent from all those tested came back approved and their sample didn't. Remember that while you wear the t-shirt.....

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 06:57 PM
Just so the experts know, the tire was sent to the same lab that lucas uses, and it came back clean. Some of the guys that were busted over the years, whined that they would take a polygraph to prove their innocence, well they got what they wanted. All 7 guys did pass even though it doesn't say it.As I said, they should use two labs to double check each other. And go with the one that is getting the most accurate results after a certain time period.

Bubstr
07-20-2018, 07:11 PM
At the end of the day it's still the sale results. The tire DID NOT meet the benchmark. EVERY other sample that was sent from all those tested came back approved and their sample didn't. Remember that while you wear the t-shirt.....

That was never proven, even for Scott, Josh, Bshep, Satterly, Thorton or Owens. Hearsay is not evidence.

So far, these guys get tried on a public forum, with out a shred of real evidence. We might want to look at all the ones that passed too.

ptown
07-20-2018, 07:14 PM

White trash.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 07:30 PM
I have seen more than 25/30 sold at Farmer City, when they came out. Guess you have to live in Bobby Pierce country to know. They sold out the first week end. Then at Eldora they sold everything out plus a reorder. They still didn't have shirts to sell at Knoxville.

I guess, if you say so.........

waaac77
07-20-2018, 07:34 PM
When the officials come up and say they’re testing my tire I would keep half the tire and give them the other half and have it tested on my own.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 07:41 PM
Whole thing is a farce.......thanks for the comment c and b, it's real easy to say the same thing when it's what you truly believe and speak the truth about it.

This isn't the end of this drama but may be the end of doing it the same way they have always done it with the same folks they have always done it with.

#drainthetiretrailer/Wrgdlmheadquarters

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 07:47 PM

When tracks won't allow the shirt in thier facilities, you are the problem. Dance around that one.

golddirt
07-20-2018, 08:41 PM
So the real question is, why wasn't the drug addict disqualified? He refused the test so give back the money. There, that will piss some people off!!🤣🤣🤣

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 08:43 PM
He already spent the money. Hahahahahaha

golddirt
07-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Oh snort !!!

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 08:57 PM
On you mean? Hahahahaaa

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 09:01 PM
Yep, Bloomer resides and lives free in you alls heads hahahahaa, and has once again become the main topic in a bobby thread. Ha ha hahahahaha

golddirt
07-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Roflmao!!!! 🤣😂☝️💰💩

golddirt
07-20-2018, 09:04 PM
❄️ ❄️ ❄️ 💨 💨 dang it

Illtsate32
07-20-2018, 09:38 PM

BBQ I know you prob hate hearing this, but there is no exaggeration at all in what I said. Can't put a number on it but they are everywhere I look...lol they made $...only people they upset were not fans to begin with, just made some moral high ground grabbing hypocrite liberals mad, no loss there...

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 09:57 PM
BBQ I know you prob hate hearing this, but there is no exaggeration at all in what I said. Can't put a number on it but they are everywhere I look...lol they made $...only people they upset were not fans to begin with, just made some moral high ground grabbing hypocrite liberals mad, no loss there...Lol. Dude, if you can look at that shirt and say I’d love to wear that, then that’s on you. I’d feel like an ignorant moron. I have a Blake Shelton shirt that says Kiss My Country A$$, guess what, I don’t wear it.

Your BS labels are not the ones who won’t wear that shirt. It’s those that don’t want to look like ignorant white trash that don’t wanna wear it. I’m not wearing that shirt if it’s Bloomer, Moran, Satterlee, Carpenter, you name it, it ain’t happening.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 09:57 PM
Yep, Bloomer resides and lives free in you alls heads hahahahaa, and has once again become the main topic in a bobby thread. Ha ha hahahahahaSure does, rent free.

Illtsate32
07-20-2018, 10:04 PM
CnB I dont own one. But all you Bobby bashers then change the narritive when the facts get presented, everyone said it was a terrible move for his career and his image and hel lose $ and fans, when in reality the evidence is quite the opposite, then you guys change up and say well its only white trash that wears them, jumping the moral high hill lol and changing the narritive lol...

lazyifoto
07-20-2018, 10:17 PM
I think this is great news lie detector tests for doped tires and lie detector tests for "doped" drivers . So will some of these sanctioning bodies give each other lie detector tests to see if they have favorite drivers or teams they are protecting ?

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 10:21 PM
I think this is great news lie detector tests for doped tires and lie detector tests for "doped" drivers . So will some of these sanctioning bodies give each other lie detector tests to see if they have favorite drivers or teams they are protecting ?

Baaaaaam! Right there.... You naild it!!

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 10:22 PM
And I don't even like that guy. Hahahahaa

MrsDirtyDan
07-20-2018, 10:25 PM
Is this for real? They actually accept polygraph tests as if they are somekind of proof? That's a joke. Everybody knows polygraph tests are virtually useless. That's why they are never allowed as evidence in real court cases. They've been shown to be extremely inaccurate both ways. Innocent people can fail and guilty people can pass. A polygraph test only measures how nervous a person is to being questioned and even then, a whole lot depends on the person interpreting those wavy lines on the chart and trying to decipher what they supposedly mean. Then there's the issue of how questions are framed and how the person being tested may interpret them. Bottom line, they are worthless. That's why they aren't admissible in court and most states have laws protecting employees from being forced to take them by employers.

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/14/5999119/polygraphs-lie-detectors-do-they-work

If WRG accepts polygraph test, Bloomquist should immediately take one and demand that based on the results his suspension should be completely vacated. After all, Bloomquist never failed any test. He only missed it because he was in the ER. If WRG is going to reduce a fine based on polygraph results, when they have results from a scientific procedure like a laboratory analysis that contradict that, the least they can do is cancel Bloomquist suspension which is only based on speculation that he may have been trying to avoid the test.

Oh Please you know nothing of the circumstances pertaining to this particular situation.
If they were “worthless” than they would be outlawed across the board wouldn’t they. WRG added the polygraph option to the appeal process some time ago. However, you have to use the certified test administer designated by WRG and YOU have to pay all the costs, not something every team or driver is in the position to afford.

As for the application of polygraph testing in THIS Situation.
Do you personally know who gave the test or their qualifications? NO
Do you personally know when and where to tests where given? NO
Do you personally know the questions asked or the manner they were asked in? NO
Do you personally know what if anything was discussed prior to or after the actual test was administered? NO

Do I? Yes to all the above and more.

Perhaps it would benefit you to spend more time actually conducting primary research versus forming your “knowledge base” from a millennial run website that uses “explainers” to think for you LOL!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2018, 10:25 PM
CnB I dont own one. But all you Bobby bashers then change the narritive when the facts get presented, everyone said it was a terrible move for his career and his image and hel lose $ and fans, when in reality the evidence is quite the opposite, then you guys change up and say well its only white trash that wears them, jumping the moral high hill lol and changing the narritive lol...Not “you guys”, and I’m not a Bobby basher, I like him. The shirt was trash when it came out, and I don’t care who is on it, I’m not wearing it. Or did you miss that part and just wanna repeat what you already said? Bloomer could give the SOB out and I am not wearing it, it is trash.

Illtsate32
07-20-2018, 10:29 PM
Im a pretty middle of the road guy, I dont think it was in good taste, but I dont think anybody that wears it is trash either. This has been discussed before we all got our opinions on it...

Barbecueboy
CnB I dont own one. But all you Bobby bashers then change the narritive when the facts get presented, everyone said it was a terrible move for his career and his image and hel lose $ and fans, when in reality the evidence is quite the opposite, then you guys change up and say well its only white trash that wears them, jumping the moral high hill lol and changing the narritive lol...

I've never said anything of the sort, and I'm a fan of Bobby......just not a fan of his hanger ons.

If the shirts were such a great move for his career , why aren't they still selling them?

Never said he was losing his die hard take no prisoners posse fans, he just lost potential fans, young fans who's parents weren't or aren't going near it anymore.

Please don't lump me in with your blanket statements.

chupp n bloomer fan
Not admissible in court, any court, not just a millennial court. Or is it only true if you are over 35ish? Can your facts only come from older folks I guess. They need to use two labs for testing, not some BS lie detector tests that are not admissible in court and can give false readings. Or did you not know that?

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 10:31 PM

No......No they won't.

Good question though.

ptown
07-20-2018, 10:39 PM
I've never said anything of the sort, and I'm a fan of Bobby......just not a fan of his hanger ons.

If the shirts were such a great move for his career , why aren't they still selling them?

Never said he was losing his die hard take no prisoners posse fans, he just lost potential fans, young fans who's parents weren't or aren't going near it anymore.

I agree and the t shirts are not every where, I see maybe one or two when I'm at a track and he's competing most are in a drawer somewhere, most people realize how ignorant and white trashy it makes them look when wearing them in public. Remember Fairbury would not let them sell them, Angie was the one who made all that happen, ain't she a peach.

kidrock
07-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Just a mom sticking up for her son. Probably not the best way to do that but, ptowne we have all done things that probably wasn't the best thing to do but, we did them anyway. They have moved on but, it seems like some still can't

Barbecueboy
07-20-2018, 10:45 PM
I like peaches......I'm a tree shaker.

Illtsate32
07-20-2018, 10:53 PM

My apologies sometimes I forget that you guys separate yourselves from the radicals..which is good. I truly do enjoy the dialogue and substance you two bring to the board...

edavis71
07-20-2018, 11:16 PM
I have a visual....

WRG polygraph tester: Did you or any other team member use dope on any of the tires?

DB team member: Only Scottie B uses dope!

Tester: Good enough, you're all clear!

Watch out now, you might get the same treatment I have been getting from ole scotty boys clan!!!

Illtsate32
07-20-2018, 11:31 PM
Also seen on fb somebody close to the team said they had a second lab test the tire which came back negative...

Mindwalker
07-20-2018, 11:41 PM
Watch out now, you might get the same treatment I have been getting from ole scotty boys clan!!!

You've been treated pretty well compared to what I may have said to you a few yrs ago. Hahahahahaha

#49superman!
07-21-2018, 12:02 AM
this has to be the stupidest thing ever to happen in dirt late model history. an fn polygraph test, so the is where the series is?? what a bunch of clowns... complete joke

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 12:57 AM

He wont....... he is part of that clan!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-21-2018, 05:44 AM
He wont....... he is part of that clan!Like you’re not the president of the JD ball polishing club. Saying stuff as a joke is one thing, you actually believe some of the crazy crap outta your mouth. And what he said was plainly a joke.

t4g2
07-21-2018, 02:13 PM
My question is his suspension was to be 30 days on this it said 4 races well for ump that wud be 4 days as in aka summer nationals? An usually suspension doesn't start til after appeal hear hands out decision

a25rjr
07-21-2018, 03:52 PM
He wont....... he is part of that clan!

My clan has won 5 out of the last 6.....how bout yours?

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2018, 04:00 PM

That crappy tee shirt was an unwise decision. Of course many fans bought one, that was the only choice at the time.

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2018, 04:05 PM
I like peaches......I'm a tree shaker.

Go shake a coconut tree. hahahahaaa

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2018, 04:06 PM
My apologies sometimes I forget that you guys separate yourselves from the radicals..which is good. I truly do enjoy the dialogue and substance you two bring to the board...

Why thank you!!!! :)

Zonks32x
07-21-2018, 08:43 PM
That crappy tee shirt was an unwise decision. Of course many fans bought one, that was the only choice at the time.

One day, one of these LM teams will figure it out.

Top of the shirt, "All American Racing"
Underneath that a graphic of the car with the good 'ole stars & stripes, a shotgun, deer head, cross, can of beer, and a good looking woman with the checkered flag. Under the graphic, driver name & hometown. JACKPOT!!

In all seriousness though...the t-shirt gained traction (sold) b/c he was a young gun saying I'm gonna drive/race the way I want, whether you like it or not...and his fans believed they were standing up for him in the face of the critics.

Few years older now and a national touring driver...it no longer plays or fits his narrative. I don't like the shirt now or then, but the 32 team made $$ and rallied his fan base. From purely a marketing standpoint, it was a win for them.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 09:26 PM
You are a joke in itself. You come on here thinking you know it all. I dnt know alot but there are some things i know that you think are not true. Keep dreaming

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:43 PM
I see numerous 4m banned members coming soon. Not touching this one fellas. Good luck!

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:45 PM
Post 86 from c@b made me laugh. I was saving that laugh for after the feature tonight but you got me. Applause to great comedy!

kidrock
07-21-2018, 09:48 PM

That's old news, they had plenty of other t-shirts but, his fans wanted that T-shirt because they thought the same thing about the haters.

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:50 PM
Someone get that anchor off the 32 car! This ain’t Illinois boys

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:57 PM
On a positive note, Bobby is wayyy to slow for anyone to offer him caution cash. Keep your head up young man!

Barbecueboy
07-22-2018, 09:38 AM
Go shake a coconut tree. hahahahaaa

Went right over your head didn't it?

The song is a classic

Pennsboro23
07-22-2018, 09:42 AM
On a positive note, Bobby is wayyy to slow for anyone to offer him caution cash. Keep your head up young man!

Say what???

jog49
07-22-2018, 04:51 PM
Maybe I missed something. Where was it said that the team members passed the polygraph exams?

NormP
07-22-2018, 07:40 PM
Went right over your head didn't it?

The song is a classic

I don't think Steve Miller's songs qualify as "classics" haha.

But they are definitely old.

Barbecueboy
07-22-2018, 08:55 PM
How can the pompetus of love not be a classic? At least an 80s ridin down the road classic?

And I am old:)