PDA

View Full Version : Here's how a first time visit to a race track should go

Returning to Dirt
07-20-2018, 07:24 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/heres-how-a-first-time-visit-to-a-race-track-should-go/

If new fans are to come back to the track again, promoters need to follow this model

d-glenn
07-21-2018, 07:58 PM
Well said ... I attended my first dirt race at BIR, Birmingham, in 1951 and loved it, now I only go to a few big races a year, East Bay, Columbus and the N/S, very few local shows because of the late hours... The last local show, grandson racing, his race was over at 1AM, then a hour drive home, just too much for this old man... I will have my 80th birthday on Saturday of the N/S... Hope to see you there...

edavis71
07-22-2018, 12:09 AM
Well said ... I attended my first dirt race at BIR, Birmingham, in 1951 and loved it, now I only go to a few big races a year, East Bay, Columbus and the N/S, very few local shows because of the late hours... The last local show, grandson racing, his race was over at 1AM, then a hour drive home, just too much for this old man... I will have my 80th birthday on Saturday of the N/S... Hope to see you there...

How you doing old buddy, don't get on here to n
much anymore, too many cry babies!!!

Krooser
07-23-2018, 03:06 PM

Happy birthday...