PDA

View Full Version : T Mac a pawn...

BirkyTime15B
07-21-2018, 02:25 AM
Wow, that’s DoD interview is interesting. Was he actually running his mouth that he purposely stopped to have the yellow thrown?!? Would like to think that’s not the case. Crazy drama gonna play out in Lucas Series.

Cleetus Motorsports
07-21-2018, 02:29 AM
I was watching the DOD PPV, I can't remember for sure, but someone said that the 39 stopped to cause the yellow entered the pits on the backshoot then came right back onto the track on the frontshoot. If that is indeed true, then what Bloomer says holds water. I always thought highly of McCreadie, but maybe old man Landers is throwing $$$ his way. No doubt Bloomer got robbed of a win on a sketchy at best caution.

BirkyTime15B
07-21-2018, 02:39 AM
Saw the PPV as well. Seems that everything Scott is saying makes sense. I always loved watching TMac, sure puts a bad taste in my mouth hearing that he was bragging about doing it today. Hopefully it’s not true. Wish they’d interview him to see what his opinion is, although I have a feeling we won’t get the whole story.

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 03:49 AM
Well, if there is any truth to this, it's very disappointing. I know T mac needs money right now, but you'd hope not bad enough to resort to something like this. Anyway, I think my suggestion of penalizing drivers for deliberately causing cautions is something the sanctioning bodies need to look at. Penalize them a lap at least to remove the incentive to create caution to avoid going a lad down. However, perhaps there needs to be monetary penalties as well to discourage situations like this. In drag racing, NHRA has had monetary fines that they levied against teams for oil downs which delay the show by resulting in track clean up. Maybe, it's time to consider something like this here. If a team faced a potential $500-$1k penalty, they might think twice before doing something like this.

Highside Hustler25
07-21-2018, 04:37 AM
Yeah, like black moonshine never stopped on the track before to bring out a caution. Dang, somebody fetch me a tissue:D

BirkyTime15B
07-21-2018, 04:58 AM
Point taken. Jason coming to Davenport Tuesday for WoO show? Seen him win there a few years back.

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 05:18 AM
Yeah, like black moonshine never stopped on the track before to bring out a caution.
Doesn't matter who does it, fine them all. If the allegations are true, it sets a dangerous precedent that could undermine the credibility of the sport. Having back marker teams trying to manipulate the outcome by deliberately causing cautions can't be good for the sport and it denies the fans the opportunity to see what they paid for, a good honest race. Not to mention that it forces them to wait through needless delays.

Sure Bloomer may have stopped on track in the past, but I doubt he ever did so to help someone else. It's just not his style. Fans pay to see a full field of cars all battling for the win, not to see half of them take a dive because someone might be paying them to do so.

tsand
07-21-2018, 05:30 AM
I doubt the fans there was Pissed at T Mac the caution turned the race that was a runaway into one of the best of the year.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-21-2018, 05:40 AM
Yeah, like black moonshine never stopped on the track before to bring out a caution. Dang, somebody fetch me a tissue:DYou’re right, he has done it as much as anyone. But, it’s the bigger picture, and it is possible with how they communicate these days. But I didn’t see it with my eyes, other than how hard he ran him being lapped, which is unusual for TMac.

It’d be if Dale McDowell was being lapped by JD, and then stopped just as he was lapped. Drove in, drove out, so it’s possible. But I’ve always liked TMac, though I put nothing past anyone these days. I mean all of them, including Scott.

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 05:46 AM
Indeed, this is about the bigger picture, not any one driver. It's also about the appearance of impropriety. Even if there was no behind the scenes deal being cut, the fact that it might look that way to the fans, to some extent, undermines the credibility of the sport. That's all the more reason why getting ahead of this now, before it might become more common place, and implementing penalties and fines might be a good idea. Send a message now, loud and clear, that there's going to be no funny business and manipulation tolerated and that if you do so, the cost will negate any gain. The sanctioning bodies need to be forward thinking and proactive, not behind the game and reactive.

Highside Hustler25
07-21-2018, 05:51 AM
If even true, they better all stop on the track tonight. Might be the only way they slow Scott down.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-21-2018, 05:54 AM
If even true, they better all stop on the track tonight. Might be the only way they slow Scott down.I did like TMac’s response, I’ll say that. I really do wish there was less drama in everything these days, everything has to be made into some dam big deal.

#FALSuperman
07-21-2018, 05:57 AM
The conspiracy theories on 4M are a thing of pure sci-fi planetarium madness. You guys do provide some very B-level entertainment. :D

#FALSuperman
07-21-2018, 05:58 AM
I echo and approve this message from CnB

Highside Hustler25
07-21-2018, 05:59 AM
Point taken. Jason coming to Davenport Tuesday for WoO show? Seen him win there a few years back.

Haven't heard but would expect.

kidrock
07-21-2018, 06:04 AM
I echo and approve this message from CnB

I agree.......................................

Kwd1253
07-21-2018, 06:18 AM
I'm mean how many times have drivers done this. Bloomquist in pits about get lap, then magical on restart someone slows down draw the yellow and nothing was wrong with their car. Then Bloomquist on lead lap not being a lap down. seen this lots of time not just with Bloomquist but with other drivers as well. Nothing new here move along, but about time someone say they did do it on purpose instead of say some bs excuse. But again it is Tmac he can just saying that he did just to say it. They had a team excuse him of it. My smart ass would say I did something just to piss someone off even tho I didn't do it. Tmac is smart ass and will say something like that just get someone hair stand up.

#FALSuperman
07-21-2018, 06:20 AM
T-Mac actually makes me laugh. The guy is almost as good on the mic as Bloomquist.

00Hdmn
07-21-2018, 06:56 AM
T-Mac actually makes me laugh. The guy is almost as good on the mic as Bloomquist.

He makes me laugh also but the difference between bloomer and Tmac is that Tmac has some Logic and ole Bloomer just talks like he is burnt.

turnleftandgasit
07-21-2018, 07:36 AM
Just change the rule. You bring out a caution, you are done.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 07:45 AM
Whatever tmac said in his interview is probably the truth. He is a pretty credible dude. His comments to other drivers was probably just backstage bs. If not, shame on your game tmac...

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 07:50 AM
HH, your hate for Bloomer has impaired your ability to conjure logical thought.... Hahahahahaha

You're increasingly starting to mimic the noises of Litey and SS. LMAO some more.....

klemmabyna
07-21-2018, 08:25 AM
DoD quote:

McCreadie, who is the defending Silver Dollar Nationals champion, offered a succinct response to Bloomquist’s comment: “He can kiss my ass.”

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 08:33 AM
I get his frustrations....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 08:35 AM
GO T-MAC !!!!! At least he didnt throw a screwdriver on track to bring out caution or come up 25lbs light at scale and cost him $ 😎

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 08:39 AM
No, he just supposedly stoped and collected some $. Hahahahahaha

Hollis
07-21-2018, 08:40 AM
Doesn't matter who does it, fine them all. If the allegations are true, it sets a dangerous precedent that could undermine the credibility of the sport. Having back marker teams trying to manipulate the outcome by deliberately causing cautions can't be good for the sport and it denies the fans the opportunity to see what they paid for, a good honest race. Not to mention that it forces them to wait through needless delays. Sure Bloomer may have stopped on track in the past, but I doubt he ever did so to help someone else. It's just not his style. Fans pay to see a full field of cars all battling for the win, not to see half of them take a dive because someone might be paying them to do so.No way should we start letting officials interject their thoughts on why a caution is thrown for a car that slows. That would be opening a can of worms that would be uncontrollable. Teams and drivers should control that. Over the years credibility has never been a concern of some drivers.

Planetzer0
07-21-2018, 08:50 AM
You guys always complain about Moyer racing for $2,000 and $3,000 saying hes making a "living" and not cherry picking so its the same thing McCreadie is doing. He's making a "living" and earning money. Thats an easy $2,000 for stopping on the track. He's not winning races anymore so he needs to do something. Seems like alot of work went into a $10,000 race. Wonder what the Rumleys and Landers have in stored for tonight? LOL.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 09:00 AM
To Beat Bloomer.... Thats what the 49'ers have in store...

They can't get it done without some form of trickery Hahahahahaha

Dirt Racing #1
07-21-2018, 09:19 AM
T Mac raced bloomer hard that lap. To try to keep from going a lap down. He knew dam well he didn’t have no flat tire.

K1ngCat
07-21-2018, 10:04 AM
Don't they do that lucky dog crap?
If so,would he be the one that gets the lap back?I'm not sure how if works.

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 10:04 AM
No way should we start letting officials interject their thoughts on why a caution is thrown for a car that slows. That would be opening a can of worms that would be uncontrollable.
What we are talking about here is a car simply coming to a stop on track, waiting for the caution flag to fly, then continuing with no problem. That's clearly a deliberate attempt to bring out a caution. There's no need to inject any thought into this because it's blatantly obvious. Also, in this case Tmac was said to have driven through the pit area and had nothing done to the car. Maybe part of the rule could also say that if you enter the pit area during a caution, you must at least stop and sit for one green flag lap, unless a tire is flat or there's visible damage to the car, then you only need to wait for the tire to be changed and/or damage addressed. If a car has an engine or drive line problem that causes them to lose power, they're probably not going to have any chance of winning a race anyway and are likely done for the night. So, being penalized a lap would be no big deal anyway.
[Quote]McCreadie, who is the defending Silver Dollar Nationals champion, offered a succinct response to Bloomquist’s comment: “He can kiss my ass.” [Quote]
Well, everyone faces a little adversity in life. The measure of their character is how they deal with it. McCreadie has clearly faced quite a bit after coming so close and being in the championship hunt at the end of last year and then faltering and having such a disappointing season and financial problems this year. I guess this bit of trial has broken him and made him bitter and resentful. Too bad. I actually felt a bit sorry for him. Now, I feel even more sorry.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 10:07 AM
To Beat Bloomer.... Thats what the 49'ers have in store...

They can't get it done without some form of trickery Hahahahahaha

Neither can bloomer

Illtsate32
07-21-2018, 10:07 AM
I think he may just be being sarcastic like someone said, it sounds ridiculous to him so hes just egging on the idea. And if you slow and the yellow comes out, and you immediately drive off with no flat, 1 lap penalty...

MI Dirt Fan
07-21-2018, 10:25 AM
They all do it. Some more recent than others. Owens, Lanigan, Marlar, Lanigan, Tmac, Bloomquist, Madden, Satterlee, JD etc etc. Even some of the local/regional guys do it at WoO/Lucas shows. Yes there should be some kind of penalty if that is what your intentions are. Stopping on the track without a mechanical issue.

Some single out Bloomquist because he's done it so it's no different if anyone else does. I can't remember the last time he did. So if anyone of you know then please enlighten us.

Kwd1253
07-21-2018, 10:26 AM
No, he just supposedly stoped and collected some $. Hahahahahaha

JD,Landers, DOD and lucas should drop Tmac big money bag. Bloomquist was stinking up the race. Then Tmac turn it into highlight reel. It will be in dod 5 best finishes this year. So everyone should thank mr.Tmac for that lol

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 10:28 AM
Neither can bloomer

Adrift. Hahahahahaha

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 10:32 AM
JD,Landers, DOD and lucas should drop Tmac big money bag. Bloomquist was stinking up the race. Then Tmac turn it into highlight reel. It will be in dod 5 best finishes this year. So everyone should thank mr.Tmac for that lol

Should they? 😀

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 10:36 AM
I can't remember the last time he did. So if anyone of you know then please enlighten us.

Enlightenment? From this crew?? Good one!!!! 😄

Kwd1253
07-21-2018, 10:38 AM
They all do it. Some more recent than others. Owens, Lanigan, Marlar, Lanigan, Tmac, Bloomquist, Madden, Satterlee, JD etc etc. Even some of the local/regional guys do it at WoO/Lucas shows. Yes there should be some kind of penalty if that is what your intentions are. Stopping on the track without a mechanical issue.

Some single out Bloomquist because he's done it so it's no different if anyone else does. I can't remember the last time he did. So if anyone of you know then please enlighten us.

You can't remember one time Bloomquist never slowed down get a caution to run to the pit change tires when he had no flat lol. He has done it numerous of time in his career. All tmac had to do is say he thought he had flat and no one here would be crying. But he said f it came out and said he did it on purpose. Unlike most drivers that come up with excuse why they did it. When in fact they know they did it on purpose.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 10:41 AM
Im enlightened now by gum. Hahahahahaha

Planetzer0
07-21-2018, 10:48 AM
TMAC slowing and running at normal speed wasnt much difference.

GEAR_HEAD
07-21-2018, 10:50 AM
Bloomer has brought out hundreds of intentional cautions in his career. But when someone else does it it's a horrible thing. Can he be a bigger hypocrite? I mean how many times has he stopped on the track to change a tire and come back out?

nuff said
07-21-2018, 10:57 AM
Dang,from all the uproar you would of thought T Mac faked a fall or skipped out on a drug test or something. If anyone can name 1 driver on a tour that hasn't initiated a caution intentionally I would be very surprised.

MI Dirt Fan
07-21-2018, 11:02 AM
I never said didn't or hasn't before. I asked when was the last time. Pay attention

quickbiscuit
07-21-2018, 11:02 AM
Stopping on the track for a caution is one thing. Doing it to help someone else is completely different. No one has ever accused Bloomquist of that.

McCreadie is the new Rumley device.

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 11:04 AM
you can't remember one time Bloomquist never slowed down get a caution to run to the pit change tires when he had no flat lol. He has done it numerous of time in his career.
Double negatives are confusing, but I think I understand what you're saying. Anyway, yes, I'm sure he has. The current rules allow it, so why not exploit it. The difference is motive. There are really 2 separate issues here. Cars, deliberately bringing out cautions. Then there is a separate issue of perhaps a team needing money being motivated to "help" another in this manner. The reason Tmac is being singled out on this one, is because he never stopped and got tires. in the instances when Bloomquist may have done what you're saying, he did it so he could change tires and thus give him a chance to win. Tmac never even stopped to get tires, so his motive is therefore called into question. It's therefore an apple and oranges comparison. Nonetheless, a rule implemented now would apply to everyone and stop the nonsense before it begins. If the teams Bloomquist is battling against for the points title have "helpers" out there on the racetrack, do not think Bloomquist would consider employing some "helpers" of his own? And if this type of thing is allowed to continue uncheck, why should he not resort to the same tactics? There's an opportunity here for the sanctioning body to nip this in the bud and stop it before it becomes a big problem. I think they should seize upon that opportunity and implement some sort of rules to do so, now rather than wait until it does escalate.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 11:06 AM
Bloomer has brought out hundreds of intentional cautions in his career. But when someone else does it it's a horrible thing. Can he be a bigger hypocrite? I mean how many times has he stopped on the track to change a tire and come back out?

Dude, who said or even suggested what tmac did was horrible lol. Someone made a comment he did it for money.... Other then that, no big deal.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 11:09 AM
McCreadie is the new Rumley device.Hahahahahaha to fummy 😄

BirkyTime15B
07-21-2018, 11:14 AM
Again people missing my point. I’m a fan of several drivers, including both of these guys. What caught my attention was that TMac was bragging about doing it. Pretty pathetic if that’s the case.

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 11:37 AM
TMac was bragging about doing it. Pretty pathetic if that’s the case.
And also, not very smart. If there was somekind of back door deal and financial promises made, this may jeopardize it. Landers might decide not to come through with the cash. If Tmac were to cash a big check with Landers name on it now, it would raise a lot of suspicion. Also this is probably not the kind of thing you want attached to your name when you're needing sponsorship really bad. Sometimes, silence is golden.

Bradley
07-21-2018, 11:40 AM
Double negatives are confusing, but I think I understand what you're saying. Anyway, yes, I'm sure he has. The current rules allow it, so why not exploit it. The difference is motive. There are really 2 separate issues here. Cars, deliberately bringing out cautions. Then there is a separate issue of perhaps a team needing money being motivated to "help" another in this manner. The reason Tmac is being singled out on this one, is because he never stopped and got tires. in the instances when Bloomquist may have done what you're saying, he did it so he could change tires and thus give him a chance to win. Tmac never even stopped to get tires, so his motive is therefore called into question. It's therefore an apple and oranges comparison. Nonetheless, a rule implemented now would apply to everyone and stop the nonsense before it begins. If the teams Bloomquist is battling against for the points title have "helpers" out there on the racetrack, do not think Bloomquist would consider employing some "helpers" of his own? And if this type of thing is allowed to continue uncheck, why should he not resort to the same tactics? There's an opportunity here for the sanctioning body to nip this in the bud and stop it before it becomes a big problem. I think they should seize upon that opportunity and implement some sort of rules to do so, now rather than wait until it does escalate.

Oh someone who has some common sense....... Thank You, I agree 100%

Highside Hustler25
07-21-2018, 12:13 PM
Need a yellow? Just toss a screwdriver out onto the track:cool:

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:20 PM

That one has already been used by your mini me ss. Hahahahahaaa

Try again? 😆

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Lucas going to make teams buy tires at track then well see how ur boy does!

Dirt Racing #1
07-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Can’t put the Kevlar inside tires. If buy tires at track. How much is t Mac being paid tonight. To spin bloomer out in the feature. Oh wait t Mac has to make first 🤪

MI Dirt Fan
07-21-2018, 12:33 PM

That means yours won't have time to install the Kevlar inserts.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:38 PM

Vary adrift. Hahahahahaha

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:42 PM
Bloomer has a brand new alarm clock now so it wont matter what Lucas does, hes already two steps ahead. Come to think of it, when hasnt he been? Hahahahahaha

chopter
07-21-2018, 12:43 PM
Drivers pulling stunts like this are the ones that should be drug tested not drivers winning and kicking a$$.

Cardirt0
07-21-2018, 12:44 PM

Bloomer rule now, if it ant flat you get no C laps now. If Tire is not flat you dont get time to change it now.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:50 PM
Drivers pulling stunts like this are the ones that should be drug tested not drivers winning and kicking a$$.

What, stopping to bring out caution or putting kevlar in there tars?

GA-DIRT
07-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Reminds me of,the screwdriver caution

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Bloomer has a medical excuse from his Dr to stop and go pit side. 😄

Stefan2k4
07-21-2018, 12:56 PM
What, stopping to bring out caution or putting kevlar in there tars?
Kevlar is so last month's technology. Look for drivers using Graphene laced tires in the future. They are already building bike tires out of it.
https://www.vittoria.com/us/graphene-technology

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:57 PM
Reminds me of,the screwdriver caution

Only this time it was to stop and pick up few grand.... 😊

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 12:59 PM
Kevlar is so last month's technology. Look for drivers using Graphene laced tires in the future. They are already building bike tires out of it.
https://www.vittoria.com/us/graphene-technologyYep, constantly chasing technology.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 01:06 PM
That means yours won't have time to install the Kevlar inserts.

They are not and never have ran them. They have also been chkd by lucas and found none.
Get ur facts straight. Word was someone else was running them but didnt get caught.

MI Dirt Fan
07-21-2018, 01:10 PM
They are not and never have ran them. They have also been chkd by lucas and found none.
Get ur facts straight. Word was someone else was running them but didnt get caught.
Maybe so. But I don't believe anything you say so anyways. So....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 01:13 PM
Maybe so. But I don't believe anything you say so anyways. So....

Good for you.. I dont give 2 chits if you believe me or not.

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Hahahahahaha ss the fibber...

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 01:15 PM

Do you want to use my fun button buddy? 😀

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 01:33 PM

Ole ss just puts to much faith in his crystal balls. Lol, he don't mean to come across as the boy who cryed wolf. 😀

Mindwalker
07-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Hes more like the one who ran around yelling about the sky falling. Hahahahaha

a25rjr
07-21-2018, 01:46 PM

Or a Big Mac for your driver! :)

MI Dirt Fan
07-21-2018, 02:04 PM

Don't get yourself banned again and again..... 😂😂😂

chupp n bloomer fan
07-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Lucas going to make teams buy tires at track then well see how ur boy does!Lol, right, that’s how he is winning, dirty tires, lol.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Bloomer has brought out hundreds of intentional cautions in his career. But when someone else does it it's a horrible thing. Can he be a bigger hypocrite? I mean how many times has he stopped on the track to change a tire and come back out?This here, the kinda stuff where you just completely toss all logic out of the window. If you stop and change a tire, or put in water, or add tear offs, or pull sheet metal, fine. No matter who it is, fine.

If you stop and do nothing in the pits, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, should be a lap penalty.

If you can show a time where Bloomer stopped and had nothing done to his car, then yes, he is a hypocrite. Otherwise you are comparing apples to oranges.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-21-2018, 02:45 PM
Don't get yourself banned again and again..... Give it time, he will be. Going to start wearing waders when I come on here.

MI Dirt Fan
07-21-2018, 02:55 PM
If you can show a time where Bloomer stopped and had nothing done to his car, then yes, he is a hypocrite. Otherwise you are comparing apples to oranges.

I asked the question earlier. I'm still waiting for an answer.

ptown
07-21-2018, 03:55 PM
This here, the kinda stuff where you just completely toss all logic out of the window. If you stop and change a tire, or put in water, or add tear offs, or pull sheet metal, fine. No matter who it is, fine.

If you stop and do nothing in the pits, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, should be a lap penalty.

I agree 100 percent.

I also have lost all respect for Tmac, total classless bush league move.

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2018, 04:22 PM
T Mac did a dirty deed dirt cheap. Well he got paid more than dirt......

powerslide
07-21-2018, 04:29 PM
So everyone only has what bloomer has said to go on? Bloomer said in his interview someone adjusted shocks too, so which is it? Stopped to pickup a bag of loot or click on the shocks? I have a hard time believing this was premeditated, bloomers letting them aliens take over his camp again it seems and all the bloomeroids got them tinfoil hats on. He will use this as an excuse if he can't win the lucas title.

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2018, 04:48 PM
The fans saw this, they will judge for themselves.

zyoung25
07-21-2018, 05:02 PM
If he loses the title, it'll be because of his stupid mistakes. Showing up late, and doing dumb stuff like the deal with the tire earlier in the week. Nobody knows if that race was going to stay green all the way or not. I dont see what all the arguing is about.

edavis71
07-21-2018, 07:37 PM
Yeah, like black moonshine never stopped on the track before to bring out a caution. Dang, somebody fetch me a tissue:D

Thank you!!!

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Bloomquist can show up late, drunk, high and on crutches. Only God can stop him. Too smart, too smooth, etc etc. gonna take a tragic event to occur for the zero to lose. On the other hand, he is the zero so who knows what we will see next!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-21-2018, 08:58 PM
Its coming trust them!

Pennsboro23
07-21-2018, 09:16 PM
Bloomquist can show up late, drunk, high and on crutches. Only God can stop him. Too smart, too smooth, etc etc. gonna take a tragic event to occur for the zero to lose. On the other hand, he is the zero so who knows what we will see next!

He hasn’t made much up much ground since you started guarteeing Bloomer to win the Lucas title.

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2018, 09:17 PM
If he loses the title, it'll be because of his stupid mistakes. Showing up late, and doing dumb stuff like the deal with the tire earlier in the week. Nobody knows if that race was going to stay green all the way or not. I dont see what all the arguing is about.

Stopping a race for another driver is stupid stuff too.

zyoung25
07-21-2018, 09:29 PM
Stopping a race for another driver is stupid stuff too.

True, but how much closer or far ahead would he be without those self made screw ups?

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:35 PM
TSack, showed his true colors with this move. You can argue this fact. I know of a winning street stock here at home. Long body Monte Carlo and it’s unbeatable. He was going to hire the sellout but this move has cost him his next best shot.

kidrock
07-21-2018, 09:42 PM
wha wha wha, they all do it from time to time stop the crying lol

the tracks are not going to complain because it bunches the field back up.

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:47 PM
Kidrock, it’s not wha wha wha. It’s bah wit the bah and TMac dropped the boogie. Or something of that sort. Dummy!

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:49 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREeWQLg9z1MZM40-rLDpb97_XFy6coDMMcDNDdIoOamSXnKKc

kidrock
07-21-2018, 09:51 PM
You make it make it sound like t-mac is he only one to do it when in fact most have probably done it at times. I guess you didn't like my response since you through the Dummy part in there lol

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:55 PM
I miss a lot kid. Those big words get me every time

kidrock
07-21-2018, 09:56 PM
I miss a lot kid. Those big words get me every time

That sounds like you have a problem lol

Centeroff
07-21-2018, 09:58 PM
It’s called bad education kid. Only way I can put it!

kidrock
07-22-2018, 03:19 AM
Well you put it mildly I'll give you that lol

TMaCiLLiNi39
07-23-2018, 09:33 AM
I talked to Tmac Saturday for a good hour and a half... he said he doesn’t even communicate with the 49 (“they are running good, I’m running like crap... they park where they park and I park way over here, my car isn’t good enough to even line up, so why would I do anything to help the 49?”) he also said he respects Scott but Scott is way out of line... he came in the pits because he thought he had a LR flat from it vibrating... when he got to the trailer, Phillip his crew cheif said all 4 are up, Mise well go back out... so Tmac did... his hauler was parked right in turn 2 where you can come off the track... he didn’t just drive thru like the Bloomquist peanut gallery would like everyone to believe.

He also like a man confronted Scott on the front stretch before the autograph session and Scott acted like a deer in headlights... I even heard Scott say “there are no issues, we are good” while shaking Tmac’s hand. The only people that seem to be enraged by this is the Bloomquist douche fan base...

TackyTracker
07-23-2018, 09:44 AM
Isn't that always the case?? I just don't see T-Mac doing this on purpose

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 10:32 AM
There's the problem right there with tmac. He is talking to morons for an hr and a half at a time.... Smh, he is certainly going to have issues... Lmao at you Ernest. Lmao some dam more

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 10:56 AM
I don't think I was too enraged

CageFaraday
07-23-2018, 06:30 PM

Not that I approve, but its one thing to do it to help yourself and a whole another thing to manipulate the outcome of a race for someone else. Kinda like that Clint Bowyer fiasco in Cup a few years back for the chase. If its true I may be a Bloomer fan after all.

Stopping on the track for a caution is one thing. Doing it to help someone else is completely different. No one has ever accused Bloomquist of that.

McCreadie is the new Rumley device. Sounds like it and if he admitted to it in an interview, then I hope Lucas investigates this and lays down the law.