PDA

View Full Version : I haven't seen much out of anybody we don't think we can handle !

Highside Hustler25
07-22-2018, 07:20 AM
I'm as confident as I can be and I'm gonna end up front.

Now that was a heck of a gameplan:D

kazual
07-22-2018, 07:37 AM
That’s my biggest gripe about him, lack of respect for other drivers. He is the GOAT but man he needs to shrink his hat size a little.

Hoosier_Dirt
07-22-2018, 07:39 AM
Yep...wasn't as good as he thought he was last night.

Planetzer0
07-22-2018, 08:02 AM
If you don't feel you're going to win the race, you might as well not be there.

Illtsate32
07-22-2018, 08:35 AM
Mostly because of people like that are on here. He is just a racecar driver but when people treat you like a god or a messiah your head tends to swell a little...

Hollis
07-22-2018, 09:51 AM
When you have a field of cars like that and you say you don't see much competition. WELL another one bites the dust.

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 09:57 AM
He just talks that way for you HH and the rest of the goofs here on 4m. Hahahaaaaa

You all buy into it every time, I swear 😆

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 09:59 AM
Don't let this stuff get to you hh. You're bigger then that man. Well you used ta be hehehe.

kazual
07-22-2018, 10:02 AM
Confidence is one thing, arrogance is another. Don’t let you mouth overload your rear end. Boy is the Deion Sanders of dirt racing.

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 10:07 AM
He gets 4m talking. Hahahaaaaa

Takes the talk away from who won everytime. Hahhahahahaha

Highside Hustler25
07-22-2018, 10:09 AM
He just talks that way for you HH and the rest of the goofs here on 4m. Hahahaaaaa

You all buy into it every time, I swear 

After Thur. and Fri., I thought sure he would clean house. But then, after I watched the interview, I thought oh (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), he probably just jinxed himself there. Seen it too many times.

Guess he's no Joe Willy:D

jmo. signed>goof:)

Kwd1253
07-22-2018, 10:25 AM
After Thur. and Fri., I thought sure he would clean house. But then, after I watched the interview, I thought oh (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), he probably just jinxed himself there. Seen it too many times.

He just had a off night fummy tar malfunction. he will have bobby's pimp juice fummy tars right for dirt million, world 100, North south, topless 100.

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 10:25 AM
HH, you have been possessed by Litey's spirit, like that gurl in that movie that spins her head completely around and pukes up green sewage. You need a Priest. Really! 😯

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 10:26 AM
Im worried!!!!!!!

Highside Hustler25
07-22-2018, 10:28 AM
Im worried!!!!!!!

as you should be.

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 10:30 AM
Litey demon!!!!!!!

Hoosier_Dirt
07-22-2018, 10:40 AM
How often does the polesitter win the race? Not very often!

CageFaraday
07-22-2018, 12:09 PM
You have to understand his approach, he's not there to make friends and hang out, he all business. There is no base salary, no guaranteed income, its cut throat, victory or don't eat. Moyer is pretty much the same, just with less of the pysch business, which is what his comment was about, same as his rig. I worked with Buck Simmons late in his career, Jack Pennington too and watched both get wins without being the fastest car on multiple occasions thru intimidation and psychological tactics. Pennington I'd say was in the same camp as Moyer and Bloomquist, in both attitude and talent, Buck used a different style but achieved the same things. Bloomer shows respect on the track, not in the media. In the media he loves to rattle the sabre and keep you off center, emotional.

a25rjr
07-22-2018, 12:35 PM

Bloomquits has.......a foot shaped mouth! :)

Mindwalker
07-22-2018, 01:12 PM
You had to use the word "junkie" didn't ya? Lol

TS FAN
07-22-2018, 02:41 PM
I thought he may eats his words, but I said on here that I agreed with him. No one really seemed to have anything for him. However, he just got beat. No bad luck, just got beat. I was surprised. Bobby had bad luck.

#49superman!
07-22-2018, 02:47 PM
fun watching someone think they are smarter than they really are. Or some just call that someone being a feminine hygiene product.

harleysanddirt
07-22-2018, 03:16 PM
fun watching someone think they are smarter than they really are. Or some just call that someone being a feminine hygiene product.

God I love it when arrogant asses have to eat their words. I’m sure he thinks it’s something or somebody else’s fault. God forbid he just got outrun lolol. Been hearing and hating his arrogance ever since Hava-Tampa days

a25rjr
07-22-2018, 05:17 PM
God I love it when arrogant asses have to eat their words. I’m sure he thinks it’s something or somebody else’s fault. God forbid he just got outrun lolol. Been hearing and hating his arrogance ever since Hava-Tampa days

Im a big fan but he surely has a foot-shaped mouth sometimes!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-23-2018, 09:13 AM
And where is Deion now? HoF. If you are good and have confidence and can back it up, oh well. I wouldn’t be that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y, and it bit him Saturday for sure.

HH, wth would you talk about if Bloomer quit, you’d be lost?

kazual
07-23-2018, 10:48 AM
CnB, I’ve used the GOAT term for him, is HOF material if there ever was. Boy drives a car thru the corners and coming off that no one else seems able to duplicate on a night to night basis. Many years ago at a West Plains Show Me he dissed Wendell Wallace who finished second. Was no reason for it, Wendell was no longer running a national series so head games weren’t necessary. Ever since I’ve watched his comments on his competitors. My feeling is he has no respect for the history of dirt late model racing or drivers past or present, it’s all about him. He has his fans, thats ok but I’m kinda on the “anyone but Bloomquist” wagon. And yes Deion is in the HOF, doesn’t mean I agree with his public persona during his playing days.

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 11:02 AM
Probably not a driver out there whose helped others as much as Scott has. He never will ask for anything in return either.

TS FAN
07-23-2018, 12:21 PM
I have to disagree with no one has helped other drivers as much. I am sure he helps drivers, but he is also in business to sell his cars and equipment. I can name two drivers who many people hate that have helped drivers immensely and asked for nothing in return. There are plenty more. This is sport where most all teams and drivers help each other. That is what makes it a great sport.

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 03:43 PM
HH is lost now. Hahahaaaaa

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2018, 05:34 PM
No, I'm here. Iz got googles maps:)

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 06:49 PM
Hang on to those maps cuzz, you're gonna need um when that hippie in the 0 car re tarz... 😀