Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 10:18 AM
Best driver in the sport. Hands down.

mike10
07-23-2018, 10:28 AM
You're only as good as your motor!

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 10:44 AM
If you call dirty driving best, alrighty.

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 10:54 AM
Go home your drunk!!!

brsteg
07-23-2018, 11:37 AM
Would the best have needed a provisional to start with?

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 11:49 AM
Would the best have needed a provisional to start with?

Why does everyone bash him so much? He's the best driver in the sport. I don't get everyone's issue with him.

just dust
07-23-2018, 11:55 AM
Why does everyone bash him so much? He's the best driver in the sport. I don't get everyone's issue with him.

On another quote , your mouth has a foot imprint . You ask for it . He's not the best .
Not to say he's the worst either . But when you say he is the best . Well , he's not .
Even if your his best fan . Like him all you want , he's not . You opened the door .

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 12:02 PM
Name someone better than he is at his age?

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 12:09 PM
Oh now we're going by age. You didn't specify earlier.

Dlmfan123
07-23-2018, 12:10 PM
Bloomquist is the greatest of all time. Bobby has big shoes to fill to get there but if it’s anybody I think he has the best shot

just dust
07-23-2018, 12:23 PM

And if my brother didn't have balls , he would be my sister . At his age he's not the best .
It's your opinion , not mine .
But you didn't say on dirt , or age . He's not the best on the planet . So he is your hero .

TS FAN
07-23-2018, 12:24 PM
LOLOL. Nothing like making a thread to rile people up.

just dust
07-23-2018, 12:26 PM
No doubt he's going to win a lot of races . But like someone said , he has big shoes to fill . I think it's possible
in years to come . He's still fresh .

TS FAN
07-23-2018, 12:31 PM
Bobby might have Nascar in his future. OF course these days you have to catch a few breaks to get a competitive situation. Competitive is not driving a semi back marker truck.

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 12:32 PM
No doubt he's going to win a lot of races . But like someone said , he has big shoes to fill . I think it's possible
in years to come . He's still fresh .

He's got his own shoes, he doesnt need to fill anyone elses. Hes the best and will be for the next 25 years.

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Bobby does things on the topside that has never been seen before. Thats a fact. He's a pure wheelman. Hard not to like that kid.

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 12:35 PM
Apparently you didn't see JD then and also actually finish

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2018, 12:39 PM
Apparently you didn't see JD then and also actually finish

I seen JD's. He was about 3/4 of a lap behind Bobby when Bobby was letten her eat.

just dust
07-23-2018, 12:40 PM
Bobby does things on the topside that has never been seen before. Thats a fact. He's a pure wheelman. Hard not to like that kid.

Although , I am not a fan of the man who was doing before him . Davenport is one
of the best up there . So I have seen it quite a bit . Nothing new , just a bunch of
drivers now doing it . He does as well as many others .

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 12:43 PM
Of course Bloomquist has better stats, hes been racing 30 years longer. So you have to go by age. Pierce is twice the driver Scott B. is

Illtsate32
07-23-2018, 12:44 PM
I seen JD's. He was about 3/4 of a lap behind Bobby when Bobby was letten her eat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 12:53 PM

He said he was saving the tars.

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Of course Bloomquist has better stats, hes been racing 30 years longer. So you have to go by age. Pierce is twice the driver Scott B. is

Had you pointed that out in your first post this whole thread would have went different.

WildBill32
07-23-2018, 12:56 PM
Bobby is the best ever at driving a dirt Late Model at his age. Hands down! Never has there been a driver to win three Crown Jewels before the age of 21. And if there has, name them please? Drop the Mic... Enough said... Lol...

brsteg
07-23-2018, 02:45 PM
I mean, Sheppard is 3 or 4 years older and has 2 DTWC's. That's nothing to sneeze at. Bloomer won his first World 100 at 25 or 26. Purvis won his first at 24.
There's been good young talent and is some. Bobby probably has the best record of the 20 somethings today. But it looks that he really just has about 4 years on the other guys as far as the youngest stuff. Not anything crazy.

Also Redd!ck was really coming around before he left for black top. Which we all knew that's where Tyler was headed. Tyler and Bobby are what a year apart?

EDERDS
07-23-2018, 02:54 PM
The best ever wouldn’t be good only at tracks with a cushion on it.

a25rjr
07-23-2018, 02:57 PM
I mean, Sheppard is 3 or 4 years older and has 2 DTWC's. That's nothing to sneeze at. Bloomer won his first World 100 at 25 or 26. Purvis won his first at 24.
There's been good young talent and is some. Bobby probably has the best record of the 20 somethings today. But it looks that he really just has about 4 years on the other guys as far as the youngest stuff. Not anything crazy.

Also Redd!ck was really coming around before he left for black top. Which we all knew that's where Tyler was headed. Tyler and Bobby are what a year apart?

Exactly......and where would those drivers be if social media was around then!

t4g2
07-23-2018, 02:58 PM
The best ever wouldn’t be good only at tracks with a cushion on it.
BINGO WINNER WINNER
Wait a year or so for Devin and Hudson they will have a few crown jewels by the age of 20 to then what?

Pennsboro23
07-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Devin is older than Bobby.

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 03:34 PM

B Shepp....

WildBill32
07-23-2018, 03:59 PM
Anybody that knows about Bobbys racing career. Knows that the first two years of racing a dirt Late Model he was called catfish. They said he could only win by racing the bottom of the track. Now some are saying he can only win when there is a cushoin on it. Lol... He has 169 feature wins. Not all of them in a Late Model though.

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Bobby has as many crown jewels as Josh Richards, if thats not impressive then Im not sure what is. B SHepp? Yeah hes good but he's not Pierce good. Pierce won the World 100, when Sheppard does that get back to me. Pierce is about to win his second North South 100 in a few weeks. Take that to the bank.

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 04:05 PM
Someone hack that username^^^^^?????

Planetzer0
07-23-2018, 04:25 PM
This will be my last post as Planetzer0. Scott has failed his fans after I-80. Its 32 time!

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 04:26 PM
How did he fail his fans? He had a flat tire... Seems like DB failed all the Pierce fans by providing junk to race with.

WildBill32
07-23-2018, 04:29 PM
Its a good thing his car didn't last two more laps at I-80. That would have been four Crown Jewel wins. The haters would be going crazy! Kind of reminds me of when Trump won. The Libs/Dems just love to hate and can't get over it. And Trump just keeps on wining. LMFAO....

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 04:32 PM
Multiple personality disorde.

a25rjr
07-23-2018, 04:32 PM

Yep.... its being changed to Planet32nher! :)

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 04:33 PM
Multiple personality disorde.

Running strong today lol

Illtsate32
07-23-2018, 04:34 PM

This will be my last post as Planetzer0. Scott has failed his fans after I-80. Its 32 time!

Lmao.. I guess theres room on the wagon for ya...

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 04:39 PM
Running strong today lol

Yeah, hes peaking out. Under pressure they do that, by tonight he and ss will be fighting over which nut to hang from jd. Hahhahahahaha

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 04:41 PM
"But I want the left one!!" 😆

Zonks32x
07-23-2018, 05:05 PM
B Shepp....

What he said.

Before the "crown jewel" argument comes full circle AGAIN....
Let's see if Bobby has as many wins on Lucas/WoO tours by the time he is 25, B-Shepp's age right now.

Let's also see how many national touring championships he has at age 25. I would contend it's harder to be good and win throughout an entire season, compared to winning one weekend.

And....let's NOT overlook the FACT that the 32 didn't win a summer nats title until BSHEPP went to the national touring scene.

I'm not saying the kid isn't good. He is very good!!
But "best ever" at his age, or any age....tap the brakes.

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2018, 05:33 PM
Anybody that knows about Bobbys racing career. Knows that the first two years of racing a dirt Late Model he was called catfish. They said he could only win by racing the bottom of the track. Now some are saying he can only win when there is a cushoin on it. Lol... He has 169 feature wins. Not all of them in a Late Model though.

Yup, people forget or didn't see Bobby start out running the EPJ line around the uke tires. That was the only way he could win:rolleyes:
Now he wins rolling the topside and he gets criticized for that.
I never realized their was a right or wrong groove to win on.

I'm not going to say he is the best but, their is no one that has accomplished more in dirt late model racing than Booby has at the age of 20. Period!

kidrock
07-23-2018, 05:50 PM
Yup, people forget or didn't see Bobby start out running the EPJ line around the uke tires. That was the only way he could win:rolleyes:

I'm not going to say he is the best but, their is no one that has accomplished more in dirt late model racing than Booby has at the age of 20. Period!

I watched him win in the Kidz mod, Crate late on a weekly basis running the bottom at Lincoln Speedway. Then when he first started in the supers he was winning running on the bottom. Now he has mastered running the top if the cushion is there for him. I will say he is one of the best doing it.
We have watched him start in the back and march his way to the front running the top side and having us on the edge of our seats in amazement when he does it lap after lap. The only thing you can say is that kid is really good. I will say that Hudson O'neal is going to be a good one as well.

spiderma4
07-23-2018, 06:26 PM
What he said.

Before the "crown jewel" argument comes full circle AGAIN....
Let's see if Bobby has as many wins on Lucas/WoO tours by the time he is 25, B-Shepp's age right now.

Let's also see how many national touring championships he has at age 25. I would contend it's harder to be good and win throughout an entire season, compared to winning one weekend.

And....let's NOT overlook the FACT that the 32 didn't win a summer nats title until BSHEPP went to the national touring scene.

I'm not saying the kid isn't good. He is very good!!
But "best ever" at his age, or any age....tap the brakes.

u also have to give bobby credit for winning in the family cars with no help driving for top ride and having mark to improve his skills. not even scott was winning in his own cars when he was younger. plus scott was not much of a truck driver at Eldora.

Dlmfan123
07-23-2018, 06:37 PM
What he said.Before the "crown jewel" argument comes full circle AGAIN....Let's see if Bobby has as many wins on Lucas/WoO tours by the time he is 25, B-Shepp's age right now.Let's also see how many national touring championships he has at age 25. I would contend it's harder to be good and win throughout an entire season, compared to winning one weekend.And....let's NOT overlook the FACT that the 32 didn't win a summer nats title until BSHEPP went to the national touring scene. I'm not saying the kid isn't good. He is very good!!But "best ever" at his age, or any age....tap the brakes.Bobby was what. 15? 16? When b shep was still winning sn?

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 06:39 PM
u also have to give bobby credit for winning in the family cars with no help driving for top ride and having mark to improve his skills. not even scott was winning in his own cars when he was younger. plus scott was not much of a truck driver at Eldora.

Nobody has been a better driver at Eldora. 🏁

Cardirt0
07-23-2018, 06:47 PM
Seen him run the bottom and seen him run the top.. When hes on hes at it, when hes off he looks bad as most. but you have to remember they use to not let kids in the lates not so long a go. so good for him that changed. lets come back in 5 years and see if we should call him the best. Hes Not yet.

Centeroff
07-23-2018, 06:51 PM
Scott not much of a truck driver? Dummy took off the sway bar. That truck race to Scott was like giving Hitler a nuke. Kid in a candy store. Nobody in history is better at Eldora than Scott. Bobby will be the best one day but never will he do what the goat has. We are all smart enough to understand that when the old man calls it quits, well, it’s 604 crates for everyone. Sport won’t make it without him

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 06:52 PM
Seen him run the bottom and seen him run the top.. When hes on hes at it, when hes off he looks bad as most. but you have to remember they use to not let kids in the lates not so long a go. so good for him that changed. lets come back in 5 years and see if we should call him the best. Hes Not yet.

You ain't a tootin' there!

Nice jod, C0!!!

TackyTracker
07-23-2018, 06:52 PM
I'd say not just yet but he's only 21 isn't he?? He's exciting and I'm going to enjoy it while I can..

a25rjr
07-23-2018, 07:44 PM
You're only as good as your motor!

Or fummy tires......oh wait, he passed a polygraph! :)

Zonks32x
07-23-2018, 07:47 PM

I give Bobby and Bob Sr. a ton of credit for racing/winning in the family car. If that was "easy" to do, there would be more families/teams doing it.

No help??? That's a slap in the face to Bob Sr. as a car builder and a bigger insult to him as a HoF driver don't you think?

Bobby had a HoF'er to mentor him each step of the way, and I think Bob Sr. deserves a ton of credit for Bobby's development. And that's not to overlook or undersell Bobby's talent either. Doesn't matter how good Dad was...Bobby had to go out and win those races. Dad couldn't do it from the pit wall.

Not sure how Mark improved B-Shepp's skills?? Mark offered BShepp the house car ride b/c of Brandon's already demonstrated ability. And, Brandon has certainly capitalized on being the house car driver...thus proving Mark made the right choice.

In regards to Bloomer. Did he have a HoF'er mentoring him each step of the way when he was younger & driving his own cars? 30 years later, I'd say he more than figured it out.

So Scott struggled in the first truck race at Eldora and Bobby finished 2nd a few years ago...and the point is??

You know what 2nd place and 25th place have in common on the racetrack? They didn't win.

Josh Bayko
07-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Calling Pierce that best there is right now is laughable. He very well may end up the best someday, but that kind of talk is way too premature.

HoosierDirtFan
07-23-2018, 07:56 PM
Let me know when Pierce throttles the field at the World like Bloomquist did the year Window net gate happened.
Lap 19 pulled off to remove window net.
Got back on track at back of field.
By lap 72 was leading again.
Had 1/2 lap lead in 28 laps.
Won World 100 by almost 1/2 lap.
with out a doubt the fastest car in town and there wasn't another car / driver remotely close to the same zip code.
-
The crap Scott pulled at the DREAM this year no else couldn't replicate period.
Miss Friday show fell behind in passing points
transfered though heat on Saturday from the back.
WON DREAM.

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2018, 08:18 PM
I watched him win in the Kidz mod, Crate late on a weekly basis running the bottom at Lincoln Speedway. Then when he first started in the supers he was winning running on the bottom. Now he has mastered running the top if the cushion is there for him. I will say he is one of the best doing it.
We have watched him start in the back and march his way to the front running the top side and having us on the edge of our seats in amazement when he does it lap after lap. The only thing you can say is that kid is really good. I will say that Hudson O'neal is going to be a good one as well.

Agree with Hudson. He's maybe better than Bobby was at 17 years old. If he continues to progress, who knows how good he can be. Time will tell. I know he wants to eventually go NASCAR but who doesn't.

Clayton_Wetter
07-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Best driver in the sport. Hands down.

You should be banned a couple weeks. hahahahahaa

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 08:31 PM
Hands down his pants! Hahhahahahaha

SHOE32
07-23-2018, 08:38 PM
I think pierce must have gotten the motor deal Davenport had with BWRC. Nobody can overcome a crappy engine combo. It takes everything perfect to win these days.

kidrock
07-23-2018, 08:40 PM
Agree with Hudson. He's maybe better than Bobby was at 17 years old. If he continues to progress, who knows how good he can be. Time will tell. I know he wants to eventually go NASCAR but who doesn't.

Yes I agree that Hudson I think is better then Bobby was at 17. It should be a great to see what these 2 can do in the future but, according to centeroff there won't be no racing when Bloomer hangs it up so, they better hurry lol

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 08:50 PM
Ooooooh NO Kid! Bobby is the best dadgum you!!

Dlmfan123
07-23-2018, 08:51 PM
Yes I agree that Hudson I think is better then Bobby was at 17. It should be a great to see what these 2 can do in the future but, according to centeroff there won't be no racing when Bloomer hangs it up so, they better hurry lolI don’t think Hudson will be in a dirt late model full time for much longer

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 08:53 PM
Centergrunt is out of his mind! Why do you p eople even listain to that Walmart greeter?

kidrock
07-23-2018, 08:58 PM
dlmfan123 you might just be right but, only time will tell.

kidrock
07-23-2018, 08:59 PM
Centergrunt is out of his mind! Why do you p eople even listain to that Walmart greeter?

We don't lol

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 09:02 PM
Lol.....................

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 09:03 PM
I got him on "block" haaaaaaaa hahahahahaha

a25rjr
07-23-2018, 09:03 PM
Best driver ever in the sport is Bloomquist. Hands down.

You musta been deranged in your first post, so I fixed it for ya!

A thank you is not needed!

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 09:08 PM
Thanks Backwoods! This is all making better sense now. I thought I was going bat shT there for a minute!!

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 09:10 PM
Suprised Jill Goerge wasn't placed in there where Boobys name was.

a25rjr
07-23-2018, 09:18 PM
Thanks Backwoods! This is all making better sense now. I thought I was going bat shT there for a minute!!

planetbloomquist and kidzero better tighten up or ill sick Lulu on them! :)

Mindwalker
07-23-2018, 09:21 PM
Lulu would put the hee in his haa alright!! Hahahaaaaa

a25rjr
07-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Lulu would put the hee in his haa alright!! Hahahaaaaa

LOL....don't make her put her foot down....that thang weighs 100 lbs! :)

Dlmfan123
07-23-2018, 09:27 PM
dlmfan123 you might just be right but, only time will tell.I hope if he goes anywhere its to nascar. He would definitely be successful if he got in with a good team.. but it seems like he really likes the open wheel stuff

Centeroff
07-24-2018, 02:06 AM
Bobby NASCAR. Not a formula for that laughable equation. NASCAR wants guys who speak proper and wear more hair gel than SS on date night with the sheep. Bobby might sneak in but that redneck crew that follows him won’t make it through security perimeter 1

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2018, 04:37 AM
Hijacked username, political bs, and some crazy talk, only on 4m.

kidrock
07-24-2018, 05:42 AM
I hope if he goes anywhere its to nascar. He would definitely be successful if he got in with a good team.. but it seems like he really likes the open wheel stuff

It looks like he has the talent to run in Nascar that's for sure. Maybe Clint can help get his foot in the door.

just dust
07-24-2018, 10:48 AM

He's the best dang driver in whole dang world . Ain't noobody bedder . Dis wait an cee .

Mindwalker
07-24-2018, 11:15 AM
He's the best dang driver in whole dang world . Ain't noobody bedder . Dis wait an cee .

If this was true, he'd be in better equipment then he is, better then Bloomer and have the title secured by now. 😉

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-24-2018, 11:27 AM
If this was true, he'd be in better equipment then he is, better then Bloomer and have the title secured by now. 

Well ur boy doesnt have the title secure yet either -220 pts

just dust
07-24-2018, 11:30 AM

Key word ( YET ) .

Mindwalker
07-24-2018, 11:33 AM

Well you make no sense lol. I never said Bloomer is the greatest driver in the world.... Hahahaaaaa

Mindwalker
07-24-2018, 11:34 AM
Key word ( YET ) .

SS knows its coming. 

#FALSuperman
07-24-2018, 12:25 PM
SS knows its coming. Groundhog Day is coming, too. :D i feel like this is dejavudoo. Lol

getinit
07-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Key word ( YET ) .

For crying out loud, we've heard this crap since March.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Jd and company polishing up there hot rods for the next waxing

HoosierDirtFan
07-24-2018, 01:30 PM
Just got this via a Facebook message. They arriving to the PDC like this?
http://i68.tinypic.com/x58kev.jpg

#FALSuperman
07-24-2018, 01:42 PM
That's pretty sharp right there. Nothing wrong with a throwback look.

WildBill32
07-24-2018, 02:39 PM
I love it! Nothing like going old school! But, he is racing at Davenport tonight. I have never seen a hauler win a race. Hes going to win the PDC. You can book it now. Let the haters hate... Lol...

t4g2
07-24-2018, 03:02 PM
Well hell just give him the $ now not have the race and tell 60+ other drivers that their racing for second. I bet that will go over well. As We all know any little thing can happen to have any driver not to win. You can count erb jr as hes finished second the last 2 or 3 times. An if Babb would get some luck he will be very hard to beat.

MI Dirt Fan
07-24-2018, 03:16 PM
This guy did the same thing this past weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankJr99/status/1020401844160532480

t4g2
07-24-2018, 03:22 PM
TMAC did it for the dream at eldora to so its not uncommon.

cgrace
07-24-2018, 03:22 PM
This guy did the same thing this past weekend.https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankJr99/status/1020401844160532480Frankie has done that a few times.

Clayton_Wetter
07-24-2018, 04:53 PM
this will be my last post as planetzer0. Scott has failed his fans after i-80. Its 32 time!

Promise????

Centeroff
07-24-2018, 06:29 PM
Bobby is a wheelman for sure. Gets the most out of what he has at the time. Only problem is, his fans are much worse than the old mans!

RATTLER
07-24-2018, 09:12 PM
I noticed that Dunn Bensons name is NO where on the car. Hoker has took its place on the sides in really big lettering?? They didn’t have a fallen out have they??

cprince07
07-24-2018, 09:43 PM
Campbell University is off the car too i see.

t4g2
07-24-2018, 09:48 PM
No this is family car not same sponsors as the db car.

Birky.Fan
07-24-2018, 09:50 PM
DB doesn't want their name near wrg. :O

t4g2
07-24-2018, 10:01 PM
With bobby crossing that line idk what to expect. I'm sure their not happy that he went. As I'm sure he's on dB's payroll I'd assume but not sure

cprince07
07-24-2018, 10:03 PM
And another DNF tonight. I wonder what broke? Talk about tough luck!!

t4g2
07-24-2018, 10:05 PM
This isn't tough luck. It proves lack of preventive maintenance an possibly driver pushing it more than car can handle. At this point you have to look at that.

Zonks32x
07-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Wasn't he in a brand new rocket xr1 (family owned car) tonight?

How could it be lack of preventative maintenance if it was a brand new car??

Could've been 100 different things with a new car. And, if he's planning on running the PDC and USA Nats it doesn't make much sense to go out and pound the car into the ground tonight, especially if he wasn't up front to begin with. They're not chasing WoO points...so pull off, take your $800, and move on.

cprince07
07-24-2018, 10:18 PM
Bobby just posted on Twitter the fan blade and pulley came off the engine.

Hollis
07-24-2018, 10:28 PM
Lost one at Fairbury also. Right?

Illtsate32
07-24-2018, 10:30 PM
Weird things, he said the pump broke and threw the belts and fan blade into the radiator...it was same car he ran at i-80 I believe this could be on them not checking everything...

cprince07
07-24-2018, 10:33 PM
Yes, you can look at the pics on his mom's FB post from tonight. Not a new car.If it is they put a used up body on it.

Illtsate32
07-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Was charging to the front once again too cars fast at least...

Millie23
07-24-2018, 10:37 PM
I’m sure bob is pretty good at preventative maintenance and checking stuff on his cars! Sometime stuff happens and seems like about everything has to them lately!

Dlmfan123
07-24-2018, 10:44 PM
He was driving one of the 2 cars bob bought at the end of last year. Dunn benson has just been running those cars. There’s still 2 at the shop in North Carolina

getinit
07-24-2018, 11:42 PM
Weird things, he said the pump broke and threw the belts and fan blade into the radiator...it was same car he ran at i-80 I believe this could be on them not checking everything...

IDK how you check a water pump shaft to see if it's going to break. I raced for 22 years and helped numerous others and I've never found a way to prevent it.

getinit
07-24-2018, 11:49 PM
This isn't tough luck. It proves lack of preventive maintenance an possibly driver pushing it more than car can handle. At this point you have to look at that.

we get it, you think scott schmitt is god and you don't like bobby. enough with $hitting up every post with your lack of knowledge. Tell us how you check to see if a water pump shaft is going to break. For what these things cost there shouldn't be such a thing as running them too hard.

Illtsate32
07-24-2018, 11:58 PM
IDK how you check a water pump shaft to see if it's going to break. I raced for 22 years and helped numerous others and I've never found a way to prevent it.

You took what I said out of context bud. I didnt know the shaft broke apart, I thought maybe since they just put motor in they may not have had all the bolts tight on it or the fan blade bolts tight. And ya t4g2 has finally come out of the closet on his feeling about Bobby, dudes running for executive board president in the 32 hater club, saying he runs a car so hard it blows th motor and breaks water pumps, smh dude dont know chit about a race car...

Illtsate32
07-25-2018, 12:02 AM
And right getinit, those things should be pretty much bullet proof unless you redline the motor wayyy past what the builder recommends, (which I dont see how they could) or run it out of water you cant run a motor too hard. Guy is a goofball...

getinit
07-25-2018, 12:05 AM
And right getinit, those things should be pretty much bullet proof unless you redline the motor wayyy past what the builder recommends, (which I dont see how they could) or run it out of water you cant run a motor too hard. Guy is a goofball...

Well shucks, Bloomer brags on the durham ad about running his without water after the water pump fell off the engine. He must not know how to maintain his car either. maybe he's just running it too hard lol

t4g2
07-25-2018, 12:10 AM
Getin it I have multiple drivers I like. Their obviously a reason for all the part failures. I'm sure their not denying bad parts out. An I posted that before they released what it was. Same song an dance an going to be a very long year. I honestly don't see db even having a team after this year. Go Babb

a25rjr
07-25-2018, 07:19 AM
fn sucked again last nite!:)

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2018, 07:43 AM

This has to be a record breaking year for guys shelling water pumps. Can't ever remember so many failures and not just the 32. Numerous guys have had this problem.

Dlmfan123
07-25-2018, 08:55 AM
fn sucked again last nite!:)Started 12th and was up to 3rd. He sucked real bad

cprince07
07-25-2018, 09:07 AM
That was the 32s of Chris Simpson, I believe.

MI Dirt Fan
07-25-2018, 09:25 AM
This has to be a record breaking year for guys shelling water pumps. Can't ever remember so many failures and not just the 32. Numerous guys have had this problem.

Tmac broke one last Thursday I believe.

GrocMax
07-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Must be some kind of newfangled carbon fiber fan everyone uses that breaks bits off and gets out of balance. That'll pooch a pump shaft or bearing in a hurry.

Krooser
07-26-2018, 04:31 AM
GM discontinued the four blade fan so many use... the Chicom lookalike is junk.