PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone's thoughts about reserved seating?

gman17
07-23-2018, 10:44 AM
I am sure this has been ask in the past but curious to hear thoughts about it. I know with pdc coming up this wkd just looked to see what was left and 6 scattered seats on the front stretch is it.

dch191
07-23-2018, 10:50 AM
I like it. It’s nice to know that when I show up I’m guaranteed to have a seat and don’t have to worry about someone taking my seat if I go to the concession or bathroom.

MI Dirt Fan
07-23-2018, 10:52 AM
I guess some places it might be nice but I've seen it where the reserve seats aren't even half full and you can still sit there after paying regular pricing. While the other people paid extra.

t4g2
07-23-2018, 11:34 AM
Yeah all depends on the race/track like pdc,eldora,knoxvile your best to have reserved seats. The best thing about it is to that you get to renew your seat(s) every year as you get first grabs at them. As big as pdc as got if you dont have reserved seats you have to wait in line for 90 mins or longer to even get in to get a seat at noon and you have to do it both days. As its hit its capacity at this point as the last 3 years esp on saturday is standing room only.

brsteg
07-23-2018, 11:43 AM
I like it more than I don't.
And really the only time I don't like it is when they do reserved seats for an entire season, or none large events with little or no advertising of such, and you end up not really knowing where you can and can not sit. That will keep me from going to your track some (maybe completely).

Illtsate32
07-23-2018, 11:48 AM
I guess some places it might be nice but I've seen it where the reserve seats aren't even half full and you can still sit there after paying regular pricing. While the other people paid extra.

Agreed, and It should be first come first serve every year give other people a chance to go to race too. Otherwise you get the same people in the same spots every year and they act like they own the place...

BirkyTime15B
07-23-2018, 11:56 AM
I love it! Love sitting on the aisles for easy access and not climbing over people.