PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Overton

Jackdawg
07-29-2018, 07:23 AM
Just my opinion but ever since Brandon has been driving for Billy Franklin, he has been driving super aggressive. Just watched the DOD recap at Tazewell and Chilton wasn’t very happy with him. I know Casey has made some remarks about him over the past week or so as well. Seems like he’s made some enemies in the past couple of weeks. I guess he just wants to win but everything always come back to you sooner or later. Would love to hear everybody else’s opinions.

Pennsboro23
07-29-2018, 07:48 AM
Winning will do that.

AllenK
07-29-2018, 01:20 PM
He's on a roll for sure. Roberts has shown he's not afraid of putting a knot on your head so...

jog49
07-29-2018, 01:23 PM
"Just watched the DOD recap at Tazewell and Chilton wasn’t very happy with him"

It was just about the end of the race and Overton slipped up the track. Any driver worth their salt, Chilton included, would have driven the same way, I suspect. Typical short track non-event that takes place numerous places every Saturday night.

Josh Bayko
07-29-2018, 02:47 PM
I watched the recap. Brandon didn’t do anything dirty. Racing deal. Chilton has done the same thing in the past. Glass houses and such....

Switchback29A1
07-29-2018, 03:18 PM
Good thing he didn’t do that to Madden, we’d hear about it in every interview for the next 3 months

Jackdawg
07-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Madden was complaining that Moran turned left but Moran was the leader and he dictates the restart of the race. Makes no sense to me.

Pennsboro23
07-29-2018, 05:53 PM
Madden was complaining that Moran turned left but Moran was the leader and he dictates the restart of the race. Makes no sense to me.

Madden is a moron. If you notice it’s always Madden being mad at someone, but the common denominator is always him.

jsav
07-29-2018, 06:33 PM
It is funny that Chilton gets mad about Brandon's incident but forgets he did the same thing to dale McDowell a few laps prior.

Jking24
07-29-2018, 06:47 PM
Sheet metal looks pretty straight in victory lane so he must be doing something right but. Its hard on egos when you and another guy are racing hard for the lead and signify splits you like your a couple of lappers lol