PDA

View Full Version : Bronson

smooth32
08-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Did something happen with he and bloomquist? I saw him selling his bloomquist cars, nothing odd there. However; He made a statement about a new one that was unassembled inviting someone to jig it if they wanted. Doesn't sound like something that would fly with black sunshine.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Did something happen with he and bloomquist? I saw him selling his bloomquist cars, nothing odd there. However; He made a statement about a new one that was unassembled inviting someone to jig it if they wanted. Doesn't sound like something that would fly with black sunshine.Does anything suprised you about Bronson?

He probably thought Bloomer could wave a magic wand and make him competitive. Bronson is not a good fit for a Bloomquist car. I personally wouldn’t sell to him whatsoever, because I find him to be very unlikeable.

I guess it’s possible, seems like a stretch, but if he’s pi$$ed at Scott and is a spoiled adult whose never been told no, I can see him selling it to someone to purposely jig it. Though be funny if there’s a couple key parts missing.

chupp n bloomer fan
Suprise**......

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
I believe ferguson got 1 of bronsons

kazual
08-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Seeems like an unlikely pairing from the get go.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-07-2018, 08:51 PM
I believe ferguson got 1 of bronsonsIt’s the one I’m pretty sure Bronson tried to drive like a Rayburn at Tri City.

smooth32
08-07-2018, 08:54 PM
I saw a pic of Bronson's shop and he had 4 or 5 cars in it, pretty nice spread.

B_K
08-07-2018, 09:05 PM

Probably got some of them "cheap".

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Idk which one he got but heard he got one of bronsons. It might b one he never drove idk. Hope the best for chris but that not going to fix his other problems. Idk why he moved from xr1. I k why he left longhorn but still.

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2018, 09:16 PM

He has a crate car or maybe two and a mod or two.

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2018, 09:16 PM
I couldn't believe they were at Bloomers shop with out Bloomers there or McDowell's....

HoosierDirtFan
08-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Go read his Facebook page Looks like the thief is trying to get some one to jig it.
His page - https://www.facebook.com/kyle.bronson.1/posts/1628477170613703

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Has a brand new no laps Vic Hill for sale also for $32.5k

Illtsate32
08-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Both guys just keep throwing money at their problems, and the problem is neither one of them are as good as they think they are...

smooth32
08-07-2018, 10:19 PM
OK, maybe I've been under a rock, I hear a lot of comments about him stealing. Don't know what, or if true, but I always hear some type of snide thief remark associated with his name.

huskerdirt
08-07-2018, 10:21 PM
OK, maybe I've been under a rock, I hear a lot of comments about him stealing. Don't know what, or if true, but I always hear some type of snide thief remark associated with his name.

It’s usually from Hoosier Dirt Fan. I guess Bronson stole his buddies mod right out of the pits at Eastbay like 6-8 years ago.

smooth32
08-07-2018, 10:29 PM
OK I chuckled when I read that. So Bronson's a car thief.

tb1545
08-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Bloomquist made a mention in a video interview on dirt on dirt (I believe from I-80) about being down about needing surgery and telling Bronson to get his motor in the 0 car, then the next day bloomer met with the Dr and found out it was just arthritis. So being promised the 0 ride then the rug being pulled out from underneath you might make for some bad blood.

HoosierDirtFan
08-07-2018, 10:36 PM

Here is a brief idea of what happen
141 Modified of Mike Sullivan & 21c Modifieds of Kenny Carlson
2007 / 2008 - He stole to Mods with both trailers and about 30k worth of equipment from our pits at East Bay about 10 years ago.
Look it up on the internet if you don't believe me.
The track owner said it was ok for teams to leave trailers and equipment in the pits over night and the pit gate would be closed.
Thanks to some close friends who found the two trailers on the side of the road and the cars a few miles past that and to Heckenast who offered to helped us get home.
Who got some of the equipment back but one driver is still missing about 3k worth of equipment.
For a guy who's basically had everything handed to him the part we hate most is the dude wasn't even man enough apologize until we got him into a Florida court room.
After the accident we found out we weren't the only teams he stole from.

tsand
08-08-2018, 12:24 AM
heard he had put a deposit on a new car but decided not to take it and wanted his deposit back and scott said no. which is the right thing to do if you put a deposit on something and dont take it you lose your deposit. the jig thing is his way of trying to force scott to refund his deposit. i dont think that scott cares . a bloomquest car without scott is just a bunch of wielded up tubing.

racincowboy02
08-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Would be interesting to see what somebody could come up with if they actually did jig a brand new bloomquist chassis but i highly doubt it would reveal anything

MI Dirt Fan
08-08-2018, 12:27 AM
heard he had put a deposit on a new car but decided not to take it and wanted his deposit back and scott said no. which is the right thing to do if you put a deposit on something and dont take it you lose your deposit. the jig thing is his way of trying to force scott to refund his deposit. i dont think that scott cares . a bloomquest car without scott is just a bunch of wielded up tubing.

Do you mean a Bloomquist car without Scott driving? Because Rickey Weiss and McDowell haven't been running too bad in them.

MI Dirt Fan
08-08-2018, 12:28 AM
I thought the only car he had was the car Landers drove.

tsand
08-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Do you mean a Bloomquist car without Scott driving? Because Rickey Weiss and McDowell haven't been running too bad in them. i mean with out scott input on setup of the chassis . when you buy a car from scott you get his phone number and with it one of the greatest setup man ever. buy a used car or even the new car Bronson is selling then your on your own.

tsand
08-08-2018, 01:32 AM
yes the only car he had posesision of was the landers car but he had order a new one that he had put a deposit on and was being built. he tried to cancel the car but sorry no refund. the only way he can get the money back is to sell the car and pay the remaining cost and have the car finished.

racincowboy02
08-08-2018, 02:37 AM
What does a new sweet/bloomquist chassis cost and how much do you have to put down as a deposit

xray
08-08-2018, 03:42 AM
i mean with out scott input on setup of the chassis . when you buy a car from scott you get his phone number and with it one of the greatest setup man ever. buy a used car or even the new car Bronson is selling then your on your own.

phone number ain't worth anything if no one picks it up

how many times has he sold the same car now? landers,bronson,fergie, seems more profitable than having to actually build one.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 03:56 AM

how many times has he sold the same car now? landers,bronson,fergie, seems more profitable than having to actually build one.So if you got a used car that is not trashed and you have updated it, what are you supposed to do with it? I’m going to sell it, just like every other driver, car owner, and chassis builder would do.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 04:02 AM
Go read his Facebook page Looks like the thief is trying to get some one to jig it.
His page - https://www.facebook.com/kyle.bronson.1/posts/1628477170613703And then read the comments. Are people that big of nut huggers and hypocrites? You want someone taking your hard work and copying it because they got butt hurt? Or basically advertising other stuff there they can take? You’re cool, Bronson for Pres, etc, no, you’re being a child. Take the stuff that you paid for, and sell it. As is case closed.

Certainly hasn’t changed, not that I thought he had. You cannot be handed everything and be expected to be a good person.

racincowboy02
08-08-2018, 04:03 AM
agreed CNB i mean the car couldn't have been that bad hurt

bleedblue55
08-08-2018, 04:47 AM
Bloomquist made a mention in a video interview on dirt on dirt (I believe from I-80) about being down about needing surgery and telling Bronson to get his motor in the 0 car, then the next day bloomer met with the Dr and found out it was just arthritis. So being promised the 0 ride then the rug being pulled out from underneath you might make for some bad blood.

Hello, my name is Scott and I have a selective bladder function problem which appears to be a side effect of my self prescribed arthritis medication.

Highside Hustler25
08-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Heck, if I was Bronson, I'd just haul that Bloomer car to the next Lucas event, strip it of all sheet metal, and park that baby in the pits for everyone to examine. Heck, maybe sell tickets for viewing.

So, a unlikable guy sold a car to another unlikable guy and now neither one like one another. huh. I think I see a patern here.

hucktyson
08-08-2018, 07:04 AM
There’s a word for people like Bronson that ends in “ er “ but killer is not it . Bloomquist should have told him to eff off from day one. Money will only get you soo far in racing and he is a far as money will get you without serious talent

Tireguy17
08-08-2018, 07:07 AM
Maybe Dennis Erb should trade him his XR1 for the Sweet-Bloomquist?

Josh Bayko
08-08-2018, 07:15 AM
I grew up with a few kids who came from absurdly wealthy families and were basically handed everything. They turned out to be good people. Maybe it's different in Florida.

zyoung25
08-08-2018, 07:30 AM
Heck, if I was Bronson, I'd just haul that Bloomer car to the next Lucas event, strip it of all sheet metal, and park that baby in the pits for everyone to examine. Heck, maybe sell tickets for viewing.

So, a unlikable guy sold a car to another unlikable guy and now neither one like one another. huh. I think I see a patern here.

It sounds like a pile of tubing at the time, it may not draw much of crowd right now.

Which I was told the cars were bought as a kit, then assembled later at either Sweets shop in Kalamazoo, or Scott's in Tennessee.

amusall
08-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Didn’t have much of an opinion on the guy till I saw his months back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQCar low anyone?

00Hdmn
08-08-2018, 07:39 AM
That wreck is always an up in the air call, the lap before Nosbisch gave him room to turn back under him and on the lap they crashed he parked it in front of him. Could Bronson have stayed out of the gas sure. I don't like either of them so I am not biased.

dirty bert
08-08-2018, 07:58 AM
He wanted to jump Nosbisch before he could get out of the car and I think Nosbisch has got quite a few years on Kyle, the whole deal showed what a peice of s..t Kyle is

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 08:24 AM

So, a unlikable guy sold a car to another unlikable guy and now neither one like one another. huh. I think I see a patern here.It is not a car, it’s just tubing. Would you say this about Bobby, or TMac, or JD, or Feger? Just cause you don’t like Scott, don’t mean you act like it’s cool to steal stuff from their shop or copy their cars. Treat others as you want to be treated.

Ryan21mid
08-08-2018, 08:25 AM

how many times has he sold the same car now? landers,bronson,fergie, seems more profitable than having to actually build one.

Same car wasn't sold to Fergy. Bronson still has the Landers Knoxville car. It is for sale as well for 35k

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 08:25 AM
I grew up with a few kids who came from absurdly wealthy families and were basically handed everything. They turned out to be good people. Maybe it's different in Florida.You’re correct man. I shoulda said I know some that have been raised well and turned out as good people, he’s just the Kardashian, Kanye West type.

MI Dirt Fan
08-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Seems like a car with 35 nights on it for $35k is a bit much.

Maybe Feger should buy it to go with the 3-4 other chassis brands he has.

zyoung25
08-08-2018, 10:07 AM

What other ones does he have?

ImCryn2
08-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Here is the story from the pits at the PDC.

Bronson was supposed to be getting Scotts personal car because Scott thought he was not going to be able to race. When he found out he could race he called Bronson and told him and that he would build him a brand new one instead. Bronson (wanting Scotts car for obvious reasons) told him no. Bronson told Scott he was on his way to his shop to get the car or $70,000 worth of parts to which Scott replied "go ahead". After leaving Scotts with the parts he called Mark Richards and told him he had all these parts and wanted to come up and put 2 new rocket cars together. Mark said "heck no, if I'm building 2 new cars it's going to be with the parts I want". So, Bronson rented the nearest available storage unit and dumped off all the parts and headed to Rocket.

Call it what you want, but even if only half that story is true everyone on this forum would be pissed if it happened to them also.

While we are on the subject, it was also mentioned that the Bloomquist 'drug test' saga isn't over yet. What more could there be? Could be interesting if true.

ImCryn2
08-08-2018, 10:18 AM
yes the only car he had posesision of was the landers car but he had order a new one that he had put a deposit on and was being built. he tried to cancel the car but sorry no refund. the only way he can get the money back is to sell the car and pay the remaining cost and have the car finished.

Not exactly the story in the pits.

Highside Hustler25
08-08-2018, 10:35 AM

Ya might want to check Jason's inventory. You might be disappointed.

If I spent $35,000.00 for something, I'd do whatever I wanted with it. Scott thinks his chassis are golden. I guess if they were, their wouldn't be a orange spoiler on a Longhorn.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Ya might want to check Jason's inventory. You might be disappointed.

If I spent $35,000.00 for something, I'd do whatever I wanted with it. Scott thinks his chassis are golden. I guess if they were, their wouldn't be a orange spoiler on a Longhorn.How many Longhorns are out there compared to SB’s? And they are in the title hunt. With a Longhorn and an XR1.

If you buy something and have an agreement with the seller, then you should honor it, unless you’re a pos. It’s not the $35k one that’s the butt hurt one. It’s the complete latest and greatest that’s the disputed thing.

And if you stepping on all kinds of toes, eventually you’ll burn bridges and be SOL.

tb1545
08-08-2018, 10:51 AM
The funny thing with a public post like Bronson made is it will make sure he doesnt get the insider help from the next chassis companies he goes to. He just proved he runs his mouth so if rocket 1 finds a gadget or setup game changer, Bronson is going to be about #150 or 200 to hear about it.

You dont pay what he did for those bloomer cars for the cost of the chassis and parts, you pay that much for Bloomers insight and tech support. If bloomer wont give support to his used cars, then the chassis is worth a whole lot less IMO.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 10:52 AM
But it’s Scott so you think it’s cool to treat him like sh!t. Guessing you like being treated like crap?

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2018, 10:55 AM

Bronson was supposed to be getting Scotts personal car because Scott thought he was not going to be able to race. When he found out he could race he called Bronson and told him and that he would build him a brand new one instead. Bronson (wanting Scotts car for obvious reasons) told him no. Bronson told Scott he was on his way to his shop to get the car or $70,000 worth of parts to which Scott replied "go ahead". After leaving Scotts with the parts he called Mark Richards and told him he had all these parts and wanted to come up and put 2 new rocket cars together. Mark said "heck no, if I'm building 2 new cars it's going to be with the parts I want". So, Bronson rented the nearest available storage unit and dumped off all the parts and headed to Rocket.

Call it what you want, but even if only half that story is true everyone on this forum would be pissed if it happened to them also.

While we are on the subject, it was also mentioned that the Bloomquist 'drug test' saga isn't over yet. What more could there be? Could be interesting if true.If I had agreed to drive Scott’s car while he was having surgery, and things changed, I’d be pissed. But I’d get over it and move on IF he made things right. Building me a new car would be making things right. Bronson should’ve never left Rocket the first time. They fit him the best, and Rocket has the most parts available for when he trashes a car.

Highside Hustler25
08-08-2018, 10:56 AM
C&Bfan, does Longhorn, Rocket, or any other chassis manufacturer out there place these kind of stipulations on their product like Scott does? Just curious. I haven't heard of such, but maybe their are.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-08-2018, 11:00 AM

While we are on the subject, it was also mentioned that the Bloomquist 'drug test' saga isn't over yet. What more could there be? Could be interesting if true.

More to come just wait and see

MI Dirt Fan
08-08-2018, 11:06 AM
The funny thing with a public post like Bronson made is it will make sure he doesnt get the insider help from the next chassis companies he goes to. He just proved he runs his mouth so if rocket 1 finds a gadget or setup game changer, Bronson is going to be about #150 or 200 to hear about it.

You dont pay what he did for those bloomer cars for the cost of the chassis and parts, you pay that much for Bloomers insight and tech support. If bloomer wont give support to his used cars, then the chassis is worth a whole lot less IMO.
Didn't Bronson follow Rocket1 around last season during part of the summer and still ran mid pack.

Josh Bayko
08-08-2018, 11:11 AM

If Mark told him hell no with Bloomquist parts, then he clearly has no interest in jigging it, which I could believe, because the last time they supposedly jigged a Bloomer car, it went over like a lead ballon, to the point that they weren’t even using one for the house car.

And as far as the drug test saga, unless Scott skips/skipped out on the rehab deal, I don’t see how there is more to the story.

MI Dirt Fan
08-08-2018, 11:13 AM
I agree Bayko. Besides why would they need to jig a Bloomquist car? Seems to me they a pretty dominant product of there own.

Tireguy17
08-08-2018, 11:32 AM
I agree Bayko. Besides why would they need to jig a Bloomquist car? Seems to me they a pretty dominant product of there own.

The XR1 is not a dominant product IMO, they just have the majority of the field right now by sheer numbers, which is equating to some wins. But there are plenty of teams struggling in them. If it wasn't for Scott, JD and Rumley, XR1 would have more wins.

fastford
08-08-2018, 11:44 AM
I like ole bloomer , but any one out there that thinks bloomer has not copied some one else stuff over the years is very naive , JMO....

riddle28
08-08-2018, 12:06 PM
this sounds like the blankenship 2.0 saga

ImCryn2
08-08-2018, 01:07 PM
It sounded more like Scott was SELLING him his personal car UNTIL he realized he could still race.

Josh Bayko
08-08-2018, 01:13 PM
It sounded more like Scott was SELLING him his personal car UNTIL he realized he could still race.

Except Scott was never not gonna race. The whole thing was an elaborate ruse to skip drug tests.

Madcat
08-08-2018, 07:31 PM
this sounds like the blankenship 2.0 saga

Sort of, but that saga included his dad being responsible for people’s deaths. At least Bronson only stole tons of stuff and Bloomer is just being a DB like usual.

Thinking Bronson is more like white trash with a rich uncle. Sorry but that’s what I get from what I’ve read online and seen. Money can’t buy brains and sometimes not even success in this case.

And yes, I know Bronson would smoke me on the track, not disputing that.

Illtsate32
08-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Mudcat if you had his money and a few months I don't see how you could be any worse..don't sell ur self short lol...

ZERO25
08-08-2018, 07:50 PM
His page - https://www.facebook.com/kyle.bronson.1/posts/1628477170613703

Lordy, lordy.......Miss Redneck Trailer Trash was the first one to post! You know the one who's husband, Mark Whitener, NEVER cheats or wrecks anyone!

Dirt55
08-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Everyone has skeletons in the closet,I personally do not know Kyle or his struggles in life. I do know he is a dad and I'm sure his son considers him as superman on and off the track, It would be a buzzkill for family and fans to see this thread opening old wounds that I'm sure took time to heal.being a SLM fan and having a daughter who is diehard fan of dirt racing too, we both would prefer to see the #40 in the pits rather than him not being there.and I'm sure he does bring fans to the seats,which in the long run that's what SLM and dirt racing in general needs.

Tireguy17
08-09-2018, 07:11 AM
What happened here?

fastford
08-09-2018, 07:46 AM
I wander if Bronson would rent me that chassis for 2 weeks ? if you are on here and interested , PM me.....lol....

Kromulous
08-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Bronson and Bloomquist were in the back of the pack, Bronson was he!! bent on passing him on a restart on the outside, somebody checked up and they both went to dodge mode and ended up slapping doors. I'm not sure what went on between Bloomquist and the 40, but there is some bad blood there for sure. I would guess it all has to do with that selling of the SB cars and whatever went on there.

Loobs_07
08-09-2018, 10:52 AM
I liked watching this guy at first down in Florida at easybay and volusia.. now after a few years can’t stand the guy. Goes through multiple brand new chassis every year. Mods and late models. Not too many people in this country have the resources and backing he gets.. Dude tears up equipment with the best of them and usually it’s just on his own. Always too hard on equipment can’t finish long races and he’s just a dikk. If he’s ever up front he just wears his car out and/or flattens his tire. I laughed when i first heard he was gonna try bloomquist cars, knew that wasn’t gonna fit his driving style

zyoung25
08-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Bronson hit the front stretch wall and bloomer had nowhere to go, and they made contact. Nothing about it was intentional at all. Scott was just riding around basically getting what points he could. He was keeping about enough speed to hang with the back of the pack, and this happened.

MI Dirt Fan
08-09-2018, 11:06 AM
I'm not defending him but I don't think he goes through multiple mod chassis brands. LM yes but only what? Rocket, Longhorn and Bloomquist? I'm still kinda confused on why he ever went from Rocket to Longhorn. Only thing I can think of is they were not getting the info they wanted after following Rocket1 around some last summer.

WV RACENUT
08-09-2018, 11:33 AM
We’re heading into the most lucrative part of the season. I’m hoping someone really gets going on a roll so we can’t stop hearing about these chassis jumpers that can’t finish races.

ZERO25
08-09-2018, 02:44 PM
I'm not defending him but I don't think he goes through multiple mod chassis brands. LM yes but only what? Rocket, Longhorn and Bloomquist? I'm still kinda confused on why he ever went from Rocket to Longhorn. Only thing I can think of is they were not getting the info they wanted after following Rocket1 around some last summer.

Most likely, because his buddy Whitener was winning a lot with one!

MI Dirt Fan
08-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Most likely, because his buddy Whitener was winning a lot with one!

That could be a second reason! lol

chupp n bloomer fan
08-09-2018, 05:06 PM
C&Bfan, does Longhorn, Rocket, or any other chassis manufacturer out there place these kind of stipulations on their product like Scott does? Just curious. I haven't heard of such, but maybe their are.Dunno. I thought Mark kinda was with the XR1. But, everyone knows, common knowledge, you buy one of Scott’s cars, he has first dibs on buying it back. If you don’t like it or agree with it, you don’t buy it.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-09-2018, 05:08 PM
It sounded more like Scott was SELLING him his personal car UNTIL he realized he could still race.I do not believe for a second Scott was going to sell Bronson his personal car. Possibly let him drive it while he “healed up”, sure, but sell it to him, no. He shoulda never went to the SB cars anyway, do not fit him. More like a swigarm Rayburn guy at like Belle Clair.

No_Weak_Links
08-09-2018, 05:17 PM
CnB...he absolutely was selling Bronson his car. He was finished for the year. I can tell you he had his other personal car sold as well. I'm sure you wont believe this though. People think his car is top secret and not like the others but I promise you it's just like every other one he sells.

rickybrown1952
08-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Maybe Dennis Erb should trade him his XR1 for the Sweet-Bloomquist?It is true that Dennis Erb needs a different chassis for sure I think he would do good in a Black Diamond What ya think.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-09-2018, 06:51 PM
It is true that Dennis Erb needs a different chassis for sure I think he would do good in a Black Diamond What ya think.Last I knew Erb was still in the BD.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-09-2018, 06:53 PM
CnB...he absolutely was selling Bronson his car. He was finished for the year. I can tell you he had his other personal car sold as well. I'm sure you wont believe this though. People think his car is top secret and not like the others but I promise you it's just like every other one he sells.Well, I guess in that case, Bronson has right to be mad. But, if he promised to build him a brand new car, then wtf. Bloomer started driving that car in June. So Kyle coulda had a brand new one. Instead of Bloomers Dream winner. They weren’t going to fit him anyway. Dunno what he was thinking, he hardly drives like Scott.

Illtsate32
08-09-2018, 06:58 PM
CnB watched Eddie Dixon kick a lot of tail at Belle Clair in a swimgarm Rayburn back in his day...

chupp n bloomer fan
08-09-2018, 07:10 PM
CnB watched Eddie Dixon kick a lot of tail at Belle Clair in a swimgarm Rayburn back in his day...Oh I know man, I was saying Kyle needs something he can beat up and not be finesse with. A lot of guys were very tough in them. Hopefully he has cleaned up now, if you are referring to Ed Dixon from Mizz.

Highside Hustler25
08-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Last I knew Erb was still in the BD.

Dennis sported a brand new XR1 at FALS for the PDC. He was slow out of the box with it but improved some over the course of the weekend. Don't know if he has the BD or not.

Illtsate32
08-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Oh I know man, I was saying Kyle needs something he can beat up and not be finesse with. A lot of guys were very tough in them. Hopefully he has cleaned up now, if you are referring to Ed Dixon from Mizz.

Oh ya, I wasnt disputing ya I just seen where you mentioned Belle Clair and a Rayburn and Ed came to mind..ya that him I hope he has too...

Dlmfan123
08-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Erb was in the rocket yesterday