PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Million - pit passes available

Porkchop-Racing
08-13-2018, 06:35 PM
We have qty-2 2-day pit passes that we no longer need. I am looking for as close to face value ($80 each) as possible. The tickets are exchanged for the pit pass at registration on Friday of the event

Thanks in advance.

Spanky44
08-13-2018, 07:06 PM
no disrespect,but if your looking to get close to $80, no one in their right mind would take a chance of them being fake or something happening from the track that only allows the person who bought them to use them knowing Mansfield policy. Id rather pay the full price knowing their legit plus donate to my drive :)

Porkchop-Racing
08-13-2018, 07:48 PM
Any reply that starts with "no disrespect" is a backhanded way of doing just that. You do not know the track policy so why try. There is not the opportunity to individually name the passes when buying multiples. Should you have asked rather than a providing input I will meet at registration to get wrist band before taking money to avoid any issues. Scamming someone is not on the list of to-do for the race.

But thank you for your input.....No disrespect of course.

Spanky44
08-13-2018, 08:40 PM
Per website.

The pit area requires all guests to check in at the registration trailer. Please bring your online pit pass reservation receipt and photo ID to sign in, in exchange for wristband.