08-21-2018, 07:59 PM
Yawn, bed time

MI Dirt Fan
08-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Yawn, bed time

Night night princess 😂😂😂

Barbecueboy
08-21-2018, 10:13 PM
Car looks nice......I'm liking the whole bloomquist connection for the team.

racincowboy02
08-22-2018, 12:16 AM
I think that car is a sweet looking ride love the dark purple and black looks really good. I hope that Fergy can get it dialed in and hopefully Bloomquist will help him get his program to where it can be and maybe the rest of this year can give him confidence and be ready to take on the national tour next year.

xray
08-22-2018, 03:36 AM
I think that car is a sweet looking ride love the dark purple and black looks really good. I hope that Fergy can get it dialed in and hopefully Bloomquist will help him get his program to where it can be and maybe the rest of this year can give him confidence and be ready to take on the national tour next year.

LOL. As soon as the check clears the phone stops working..... 3 months he will be back in a rocket.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-22-2018, 03:51 AM
LOL. As soon as the check clears the phone stops working..... 3 months he will be back in a rocket.Yeah, I seen Ricky Weiss was back in a Rayburn.

ImCryn2
08-22-2018, 04:19 AM
Yeah, I seen Ricky Weiss was back in a Rayburn.

from what I've heard, Ricky (or someone for him) keeps writing checks. Rumor is he has several of Scott's cars, not just the 2 that are talked about on here.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-22-2018, 04:35 AM
from what I've heard, Ricky (or someone for him) keeps writing checks. Rumor is he has several of Scott's cars, not just the 2 that are talked about on here.I truly don’t care. You think any of the drivers are getting anywhere without money? No one is going to assist you out of the goodness of their heart. Now, should there be customer service, yes. And if he really doesn’t help, which I’ve heard the opposite out of Ricky’s mouth and Jared’s, then you move on. And Ricky isn’t financially up to running a series, so I highly doubt he has a stable of cars.

Everyone likes the from what I’ve heard, or reliable source stories. There is like one to two people on here who actually are believable on their sources.

bleedblue55
08-22-2018, 06:07 AM
Night night princess 
Slept like a baby knowing that Fergy is about to get on a late season roll which will rival last years JD-GR pairing. Mansfield, World, DTWC, World Finals sweep.

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 06:09 AM
Ya ive talked about it before, you got to try and do your own thing what best suits your driving style, look Scott will tell you what to do to get the car around the track and maybe a few setup secrets, but hes not gna gift wrap his exact setup sheets for you, none of them do. And even if he did they prob wouldnt work they are fine tuned for him not you. Thats why im not a Bronson or Fergy fan they think they can buy wins and sucess, and in a monkey see monkey do sport it makes others think that way also and drives up cost..

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 06:15 AM
Drivers make the cars not cars make the driver, thats one of the reasons I became a Pierce fan family car built from the ground up, goes out and wins with it, do you not think Bloomer cant go get a Schwartz by Boggs car and Spank a** with it? Garauntee he could, not to drag their names in this but people need to think for themselves a little more, too easy to be led down the wrong path...with all that said I really do wish Fergy sucess, but I dont think hel get the results hes looking for...

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 06:47 AM
Ya ive talked about it before, you got to try and do your own thing what best suits your driving style, look Scott will tell you what to do to get the car around the track and maybe a few setup secrets, but hes not gna gift wrap his exact setup sheets for you, none of them do. And even if he did they prob wouldnt work they are fine tuned for him not you. Thats why im not a Bronson or Fergy fan they think they can buy wins and sucess, and in a monkey see monkey do sport it makes others think that way also and drives up cost..

Ferguson thinks he can buy success????

It's official......late entry for dumbest post of the year.

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 07:04 AM
^^^^^^ at the level hes trying to compete at. Common sense goes a long ways, try and use a little...

Mason87
08-22-2018, 07:17 AM
Some racers remind me of the overweight person that wants to lose it. Don't wanna put in the work just want that magic pill.

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 07:44 AM
^^^^^^ at the level hes trying to compete at. Common sense goes a long ways, try and use a little...

As does making comments about someone you have zero clue about concerning their program , their team dynamic or their drive to get better....

Take your own advice on the common sense front.

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 07:49 AM
I never would have thought it a couple years ago, but maybe Scott is just looking to help a couple young hotshoes carry on the " black sunshine " legacy of winning in the SB cars......

We will just have to watch it all unfold.

I'm betting that team 22 will make a good run with it, say what you want about Chris and love him or hate him ( like the bloomer fans or haters) ....the guy has talent....a lot of it.

bleedblue55
08-22-2018, 07:58 AM
I never would have thought it a couple years ago, but maybe Scott is just looking to help a couple young hotshoes carry on the " black sunshine " legacy of winning in the SB cars......

We will just have to watch it all unfold.

I'm betting that team 22 will make a good run with it, say what you want about Chris and love him or hate him ( like the bloomer fans or haters) ....the guy has talent....a lot of it.

This thread is already longer than any other one pertaining to Fergys racing talent as of late.

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-22-2018, 08:00 AM
The kid is telling people to use common sense yet he can’t even spell “state” correctly...

And anyone that knows Fergy knows they aren’t “buying success” until last year he had a little trailer pulled by a Pickup truck... the hauler they bought used and ripped everything apart and redid it... everything is old, including the truck... you need to get off Bobby’s d!ck a little bit and get a breath of air...

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 08:06 AM
Slept like a baby knowing that Fergy is about to get on a late season roll which will rival last years JD-GR pairing. Mansfield, World, DTWC, World Finals sweep.

No one else is saying that but you...

zyoung25
08-22-2018, 08:09 AM
As does making comments about someone you have zero clue about concerning their program , their team dynamic or their drive to get better....

Take your own advice on the common sense front.

Some of that dudes posts make me shake my head. He made a comment about the Conleys causing cautions awhile back. I doubt he's even seen them race in person this year, or maybe ever. And what driver hasn't caused a caution in their career?

Good luck to Chris and the team, he's hard not to like.

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 08:19 AM
I can't believe the backlash from just posting a picture. Seems as though it would be exciting to see another car back out there regardless of who it is and who's chassis name is on it.

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 08:31 AM
He's a Bobby freakin pierce fanatic, you don't like it, eat sox......

Kromulous
08-22-2018, 08:57 AM
I agree with his statement about the car and Driver. You could put any Driver you want in Bloomquists car and you will not get the same results. People have to understand he is that good, is a master with the brake pedal among other things.

Fergy will do well i think, i hope he gets in with Bloomquists and learns the subtleties of these cars and driving them, and that should propel him to the front eventually.

Love the new look.

bleedblue55
08-22-2018, 09:02 AM
No one else is saying that but you...

This is the gossip section, correct?

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 09:22 AM
Some of that dudes posts make me shake my head. He made a comment about the Conleys causing cautions awhile back. I doubt he's even seen them race in person this year, or maybe ever. And what driver hasn't caused a caution in their career?

Good luck to Chris and the team, he's hard not to like.

Talking bout me zyoung? What makes your head shake? I speak on facts and what I see. Your right I have never seen the Conleys race in person, but the comments I made I dont think were about causing cautions ( even though they did cause about 3-4 that race), but they made the feature run about an hour longer than it should of every time on a caution one of em would stop in each corner and talk to the official, EVERY caution EVERY corner lol and that my friend is fact and made my head shake...

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 09:27 AM
He's a Bobby freakin pierce fanatic, you don't like it, eat sox......

Right! BBQ you and TMac should meet up at the simulator Sat at Eldora...

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 09:41 AM

I don't know tmac.....but unlike you, I think we would both prefer to meet up in an actual race car on the track.

It's just a guess

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 10:36 AM
I know you suffer from inferiority problems in the personality and self esteem department, hence why you personally attack everybody on here, but I never personally went after Fergy I just speak on what I see from his chassis switching from lack of production. The chassis are not the problem is all im trying to say in a nut shell. You coming to Eldora? If so inbox me and il inbox you where im at whether its in the parking lot, bathroom, beer stand or wherever, and bring that same energy...

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 10:42 AM
Wow. Sounds like he wants to fight someone

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Wow. Sounds like he wants to fight you bbq boy

Wrong guy.......

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 10:52 AM
I know you suffer from inferiority problems in the personality and self esteem department, hence why you personally attack everybody on here, but I never personally went after Fergy I just speak on what I see from his chassis switching from lack of production. The chassis are not the problem is all im trying to say in a nut shell. You coming to Eldora? If so inbox me and il inbox you where im at whether its in the parking lot, bathroom, beer stand or wherever, and bring that same energy...

You know Ferguson won in the warrior and the longhorn, right???

Take a minute to do a little research before you make a comment you aren't real sure about.....

Mindwalker
08-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Wrong guy.......

He is not a guy. 😉

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 10:59 AM
Wrong guy.......

My apologies. I fixed it. 😉

Mindwalker
08-22-2018, 10:59 AM
You know Ferguson won in the warrior and the longhorn, right???

Take a minute to do a little research before you make a comment you aren't real sure about.....

She speaks of facts and what she sees tho.... You gonna argue with a woman with facts and clear vision? Lol

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 11:06 AM
BBQ I know hes won races and im not saying hes the only one who does it, but for supposedly being low budget he seems to spend alot of money switching chassis, that im sure of. To me sucess is not a constant, it comes and goes I stand by everything ive said...

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 11:16 AM
Why do you care what he does?

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-22-2018, 11:23 AM
BBQ I know hes won races and im not saying hes the only one who does it, but for supposedly being low budget he seems to spend alot of money switching chassis, that im sure of. To me sucess is not a constant, it comes and goes I stand by everything ive said...

I would bet that if you compare teams... Bobby Pierce and family spent more in 2017 than Chris Ferguson did from 2015-2017... you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-22-2018, 11:31 AM
I would bet that if you compare teams... Bobby Pierce and family spent more in 2017 than Chris Ferguson did from 2015-2017... you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Post receipts here.

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 11:36 AM

Smh lol how does that statement prove in any way shape or form show that I dont know what im talking about...what does Pierce have to do with it, first of all you cant prove who spent more money, really I think the names should be reversed in ur comment...second of all weak attempt at trying to take a shot at me compare the wins and money won between the two in those years..smh hold this L...

Mindwalker
08-22-2018, 12:23 PM
You sure are purdy when u shake ur head that way illtaste. 😋

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 12:26 PM
You sure are purdy when u shake ur head that way illtaste. 

Talk about jumper. Dude was so anxious to post here, couldn't spell his username correct when he joined. lol

Mindwalker
08-22-2018, 12:45 PM
She's a bobby ball hugger and ss a jd cape raper. Whad ya expect? 😄

Barbecueboy
08-22-2018, 02:08 PM

3 different chassis in the past 6 /7 years is a lot???

Tony Jackson Jr. Has done that this year alone .

And btw.....what difference does it make.

Clayton_Wetter
08-22-2018, 02:15 PM
Talk about jumper. Dude was so anxious to post here, couldn't spell his username correct when he joined. lol

He misspelled Illtaste. hahahahahahahaaa

Clayton_Wetter
08-22-2018, 02:18 PM
Ferguson thinks he can buy success????

It's official......late entry for dumbest post of the year.

And if he's is correct????? :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-22-2018, 02:23 PM

Dang, this is getting entertaining!!!! hahahahahahahaahaaaaaa

Clayton_Wetter
08-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Wow. Sounds like he wants to fight someone

The last guy that crossed BarBQue rolled on a rotisserie until well done!!!! :)

Centeroff
08-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Speaking of simulator, anyone seen the iracing simulator? Does it even exist?

TBSprintFan
08-22-2018, 03:18 PM
I can't believe the backlash from just posting a picture. Seems as though it would be exciting to see another car back out there regardless of who it is and who's chassis name is on it.

Bingo, we have a winner on this thread. I appreciate the picture being posted and yes some are so jealous of anything that anyone else has that they don't have so they do constantly complain. Good luck to Chris in Sweet Bloomquist chassis it has done well for Weiss.

ImCryn2
08-22-2018, 03:42 PM
Bingo, we have a winner on this thread. I appreciate the picture being posted and yes some are so jealous of anything that anyone else has that they don't have so they do constantly complain. Good luck to Chris in Sweet Bloomquist chassis it has done well for Weiss.

I, for one, am not jealous at all. I don't see why it matters what someone is driving, at least until they show actual results. Some just get overly excited cuz it's another opportunity to type the name of their mancrush again.

ImCryn2
08-22-2018, 03:49 PM
"I truly don’t care. You think any of the drivers are getting anywhere without money? No one is going to assist you out of the goodness of their heart. Now, should there be customer service, yes. And if he really doesn’t help, which I’ve heard the opposite out of Ricky’s mouth and Jared’s, then you move on. And Ricky isn’t financially up to running a series, so I highly doubt he has a stable of cars.

Everyone likes the from what I’ve heard, or reliable source stories. There is like one to two people on here who actually are believable on their sources. "

You want me to reveal my source? It came out of the mouth of Ricky's crew guys mother (the one who about got his a$$ beat in Arizona), who has been to both Ricky and Scotts shop many times. Now, was it just her exaggerating? That I do not know, but chances are she knows more than the blowhards on here. People know more than you think, some just have looser jaws.

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 03:53 PM
Sprintfan dont let the wool get pulled over your eyes 95% of dirt fans posts are jealous posts bashing other drivers, dont praise guys who tribe up and try to bully people on here because they dont agree with their group thinking...

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 03:57 PM
Wtf the are you talking about?

ImCryn2
08-22-2018, 03:58 PM
Wtf the are you talking about?

lol, after this post with no clarification I could ask you the same thing.

Illtsate32
08-22-2018, 04:12 PM
Dirt fan you know what im talking about look up at the top of the page, you arent that bad by yourself you actually post some decent stuff, but the personal attacks and stuff I wont tolerate when you see the other two goofball spouting off and you cant help but join in. I have pretty thick skin and I can handle it the typo username I even had to chuckle at what you said. But ive spoke to people on here who it really bothered some of things you and others said about them. I cant rock with that thats why I call you guys out you guys would not say those things to people in person 9 times out of 10 youd get ur grill knocked out, so why do it on here...ur better than that

MI Dirt Fan
08-22-2018, 04:25 PM
95% of the posts? lol. Okay.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-22-2018, 04:34 PM
Slept like a baby knowing that Fergy is about to get on a late season roll which will rival last years JD-GR pairing. Mansfield, World, DTWC, World Finals sweep.Why do you get such a chubby over this? Where if this was about Rocket, you’d be all about it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2018, 04:43 PM
She's a bobby ball hugger and ss a jd cape raper. Whad ya expect? 

Oh me
Better than you wearing bloomers used undies on your head.😁

Mindwalker
08-22-2018, 04:47 PM
Its complete. This thread just went complete idiot... Thanks ss. Hahahaha

MI Dirt Fan
Oh me
Better than you wearing bloomers used undies on your head.

I don't need mental images of that lol

chupp n bloomer fan
Yes, the Bobby fans, Bloomer fans, Rocket guy, JD fans, and most others completely destroyed this thread. It was a picture, but because it involves Scott Bloomquist, the bashing and childish BS takes over. Instead of nice car Fergy, good luck. If it was a Rocket, this thread would be about 5 posts long. So include yourself in the blowhards. Me too in replying to your posts.

Ok. So she told you once the check clears, the phone don’t get picked up. But then you say that he has multiple SB cars. He has credited Scott and Cody with helping him, including the NS, and he said it after the Silver Dollar Nationals. So why stay with a guy if he doesn’t help you and doesn’t answer the phone? It’s contrary to the words outta Ricky’s mouth, and makes no sense. But it’s better than giving Cody and Scott an atta boy so you’re going to roll with it.

ImCryn2
08-22-2018, 05:29 PM
I never said he wasn't getting help! That was someone else. I simply said that maybe he's still getting help because he keeps spending? I
could give a rats a$$ what you think about me, but one thing I can promise you is if I post I heard something it wasn't some internet rumor or backroom racing news site I heard it from.

P.S. When the time comes that Scott and Ricky need an atta boy from me, they will get it. I would bet they don't care what any of us think.

1forthe$
08-22-2018, 09:29 PM
Good god, what the hell has happened here. Lol

On another completely different note, could you imagine if Black Jack Boggs was still around and got on the SB Chassis wagon? This place would be lit! Haha

Swampy121
08-22-2018, 09:42 PM
A Fergy picture thread turns into a sh!tshow 😂

HoosierDirtFan
08-22-2018, 09:53 PM
Good looking car with the purple and black.
I like that color combo a lot.
It will be interesting to see how he progresses in his new ride.
What ever he has learned from Scott while putting the car(s) together hope it works for Chris and team.

Clayton_Wetter
08-22-2018, 09:58 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ColePerkins12/status/1031978605931388930/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlJTEEaWwAIlKe1?format=jpg

TBSprintFan
08-23-2018, 03:58 AM
Sprintfan dont let the wool get pulled over your eyes 95% of dirt fans posts are jealous posts bashing other drivers, dont praise guys who tribe up and try to bully people on here because they dont agree with their group thinking...

Don't worry about me and nobody is pulling the wool over my eyes. Here is the best way for me to explain it to you, if you don't want trouble, don't cause trouble (reread your posts 11 & 12) All this post was about was a picture of somebodies new car.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-23-2018, 04:38 AM
I never said he wasn't getting help! That was someone else. I simply said that maybe he's still getting help because he keeps spending? I
could give a rats a$$ what you think about me, but one thing I can promise you is if I post I heard something it wasn't some internet rumor or backroom racing news site I heard it from.

P.S. When the time comes that Scott and Ricky need an atta boy from me, they will get it. I would bet they don't care what any of us think.Where at all did I give you the impression I was in the market to give you a thumbs up or thumbs down on being a good or bad person? You shouldn’t care what I think about you, nor I you. You can at least spell, and be coherent, so you get brownie points there. You give Ricky an adda boy for winning the NS? There’s maybe one to two people on here whose opinion I actually care about, and that’s only a little. It’s an Internet message board, not your wife and kids or Mom and Dad. Is what it is.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-23-2018, 04:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlJTEEaWwAIlKe1?format=jpgThat better be a Rocket or a Longhorn.

Illtsate32
08-23-2018, 05:35 AM
Don't worry about me and nobody is pulling the wool over my eyes. Here is the best way for me to explain it to you, if you don't want trouble, don't cause trouble (reread your posts 11 & 12) All this post was about was a picture of somebodies new car.

No trouble for me what I said is 100% truth...