PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Bernheisel Claims 2018 Selinsgrove Speedway Title

Ben Shelton
08-28-2018, 02:19 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 28, 2018

Bryan Bernheisel Claims 2018 Selinsgrove Speedway Track Championship
Both Bryan and Jim Bernheisel Register Top-5 Finishes

Jonestown, Pennsylvania (08/28/18) – Just by entering Saturday’s program at the historic, ½-mile oval Bryan claimed the 2018 Track Championship at Pennsylvania’s Selinsgrove Speedway. The accolade adds to what has already been a great season for the pilot of the Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips #119 Russ Gibble Roofing & Siding/ Lazer Chassis Super Late Model.

“It’s awesome to lock down the Track Championship already,” Bernheisel said. “The champion’s trophy will have my name on it, but there are so many people who make this happen. My family, my team, my sponsors, and all of my fans… this is truly a group effort. With the championship earned we are now focused on winning as many races as we can before the season is over. I feel like I let one slip away on Saturday night, but we’ll look to bounce back this weekend.”

On Saturday night both Bryan and Jim Bernheisel were in action at Selinsgrove Speedway (Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania) in the Route 35 Challenge Series sanctioned program. Passing four cars in his heat, Bryan scored a runner-up finish, locking him into the pole position for the feature.

Jim held his spot throughout his heat race to finish third.

Breaking into the Top-5, Jim passed six cars, reeling in a fourth-place finish in the finale. Meanwhile, Bryan slipped two spots, logging a third-place finish behind Andy Haus and Randy Christine with Jim and Dylan Yoder rounding out the Top-5.

Just by showing up to the track on Saturday evening, Bryan Bernheisel was crowned the 2018 Selinsgrove Speedway Track Champion.

For full results from this event, please visit www.SelinsgroveSpeedway.com .

Bryan Bernheisel now turns his attention to an extremely busy Labor Day weekend. Action opens on Friday night with the $5,055-to-win, Labor Day 55 at Pennsylvania Bedford Speedway. On Saturday evening the team will compete with the United Late Model Series (ULMS) at Port Royal Speedway (Port Royal, Pennsylvania) in a $4,033-to-win event. The weekend draws to a close on Sunday night at Selinsgrove Speedway.
For more information on the weekend’s events, please visit www.BedfordSpeedway.com , www.ULMSracing.com and www.SelinsgroveSpeedway.com .

Any companies, who are interested in becoming involved with Bernheisel Racing, are encouraged to contact Brandon Bernheisel at bbernheisel@comcast.net .

Bernheisel Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Bernheisel Race Components, Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips, One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips, Uglies Kettle Cooked Chips, Lazer Chassis, Russ Gibble Roofing & Siding, Focus Shock Technologies, Total Machine LLC, Precision Powder Coating, Wrisco Aluminum, Wehrs Machine, PRC, Joes Racing Products, Goodridge, Sweet Manufacturing, Jones Racing Products, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, R.J.S. Racing Equipment, Bulldog Rearends, Outerwears, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Kirkey Racing Fabrication, Performance Bodies, MCT, Velocita, R2C Air Filters, Hoosier Tire Mid Atlantic, XS Power, JRI Shocks, ATL Racing Fuel Cells, Weld Racing, Keyser Manufacturing, A&A Manufacturing, Beyea Custom Headers, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Bernheisel Racing please visit www.BryanBernheisel.com .