PDA

View Full Version : 50/50 ticket Mansfield Million was not claimed

Hoosier
08-28-2018, 09:58 PM
The winning 50/50 ticket from Saturday night at the Mansfield Million was not claimed. Due to time restraints, the drawing was not made until after the event. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The winning number is:

If you have the winning ticket please contact the National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame to claim your prize:
937-725-5790

golddirt
08-28-2018, 10:00 PM
Time restraints? How long does it take to draw a ticket. I smell fish

non driving fool
08-28-2018, 10:13 PM
I bet there will be 75 winning tickets printed up by the weekend!

Mindwalker
08-28-2018, 10:15 PM
Its all coming clear to me now.....

ZERO25
08-28-2018, 10:17 PM

EPJ drew out the winning ticket in victory lane!

Mindwalker
08-28-2018, 10:18 PM
Just curious, how much is that ticket worth?

Mindwalker
08-28-2018, 10:20 PM
EPJ drew out the winning ticket in victory lane!

Seems like thay could have easily called it out then, no?

ZERO25
08-28-2018, 10:21 PM
Seems like thay could have easily called it out then, no?

Ben called it out!

I think it was around 7k!

Shiny Side Up 18
08-28-2018, 10:38 PM
Too late guys I just claimed it. ;)

TTS_JF
08-28-2018, 10:40 PM
Any idea how much it was?

Mindwalker
08-28-2018, 10:59 PM
Any idea how much it was?

Some guy in the head told me he heard it was 7k.

Mindwalker
08-28-2018, 11:02 PM
Too late guys I just claimed it. ;)

Now get your teeth fixed! 😁

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-28-2018, 11:07 PM
Some guy in the head told me he heard it was 7k.

You dont even know what 7k means.

No thats not your senior yr!

Mindwalker
08-28-2018, 11:22 PM

This is a direct result of eating paste and malnutrition as a young'n. Donations excepted.

zyoung25
08-28-2018, 11:46 PM
I understand drawing the ticket after the main event if you have something after, let's say mods or whatever. The way people are now days, they're in such a hurry to hit the highway right after whatever they came to see, which in this case would've been the 100 lapper. More an likely whoever had the winning ticket was 3 miles up the road, and was gone before the white flag was waved.

3 wide
08-29-2018, 05:02 AM
I agree sounds fishy and at best real bad management.

kidrock
08-29-2018, 06:30 AM
Did they announce when they would draw for the ticket and if so, then it' that persons fault they didn't stick around to see if they won. If they never announced when the drawing would be then that's on the promoter.

Tireguy17
08-29-2018, 07:03 AM
50/50 drawing should ALWAYS be before the last event of the night or earlier.

AHydro23
08-29-2018, 09:08 AM
What color were the tickets? Asking for a friend.

waaac77
08-29-2018, 10:58 AM
The winning 50/50 ticket from Saturday night at the Mansfield Million was not claimed. Due to time restraints, the drawing was not made until after the event. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The winning number is:

If you have the winning ticket please contact the National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame to claim your prize:
937-725-5790

So... you guys “forgot” to make a simple one minute announcement? I can wait to pass judgement but will need further explanation on that one. Smells obviously fishy

#FALSuperman
08-29-2018, 11:46 AM
I heard from a few ppl that the VIP Club tickets were also not what they were supposed to be. Not good PR.

Hoosier
08-29-2018, 11:59 AM
This info came from Kelley Carlton, and he doesn't BS. The amt. was about $7K Fri, and $7K Sat.

Mud Packer
08-29-2018, 03:11 PM
Did they announce when they would draw for the ticket and if so, then it' that persons fault they didn't stick around to see if they won. If they never announced when the drawing would be then that's on the promoter.

It was probably one of the paying customers who was knocked out by a rock and taken for medical assistance.

Kwd1253
08-29-2018, 03:20 PM

That a lot fat chicks he can bring to Sonny’s lol that how he adds up how much 7k is worth 😂

highgroove
08-29-2018, 04:22 PM
Earl pierson drew the ticket at the winners interviews and ben shelton called it out... So dont say it wasn't drawn...it just wasn't claimed...winner probably drunk and couldn't hear...

chupp n bloomer fan
08-29-2018, 06:11 PM

I agree sounds fishy and at best real bad management.I’m shocked, you 2 speaking negative about the race again. No way, you were so positive.

kidrock
08-29-2018, 07:07 PM
Earl pierson drew the ticket at the winners interviews and ben shelton called it out... So dont say it wasn't drawn...it just wasn't claimed...winner probably drunk and couldn't hear...

or was passed out when the ticket was drawn lol

gb81racing
08-29-2018, 08:19 PM
When I bought my tickets I asked the lady when they would do the drawing and she told me after the race. I don't rush out anyways, so heard them announce it several times while EPJ was in victory lane and drew the ticket

Spanky44
08-29-2018, 08:24 PM
They girl that sold me my ticket SATURDAY, told me no one claimed the FRIDAYS 50/50 either! She thought it was suppose to roll over into saturdays pot! Another have info on this story? Thats why i bought my tickets on Saturday figured it was going to be well over 14k.

gb81racing
08-29-2018, 08:53 PM
I would have expected Saturdays 50/50 to be a lot more $$ than Fridays. There was more people there Saturday but they were both in the 7k range, makes you wonder??

#FALSuperman
08-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Honestly, half the crowd had already bolted by time they drew the 50/50 amd announced the winner. I've never seen it done that way.

kidrock
08-29-2018, 09:35 PM
If it was announced when they would draw the ticket and people bought a ticket knowing that it's on them to stick around but, apparently it wasn't important enough to them.

#FALSuperman
08-29-2018, 10:38 PM
If it was announced when they would draw the ticket and people bought a ticket knowing that it's on them to stick around but, apparently it wasn't important enough to them.

I suppose so..my guess is many didn't actually ask when they were drawing and probably assumed it would be beforehand not after. Who knows, though.

Mud Packer
08-29-2018, 11:48 PM
When was the ticket drawn on Friday night?

waaac77
08-29-2018, 11:55 PM
If they told everyone the drawing was after the race then that’s on the people that bought them and didn’t stick around. Usually it seems 50/50s are drawn before the feature but if those were the rules then you must play by those rules in order to win weather you agree with them or not. I would think drawing after the feature would hurt the amount of ticket sales for the drawing but if people knowingly bought them and bolted then tough cookies. Still not sure why you would wait until after the feature though. Only thing I could think if is they think it will increase the amount bought because it’s open longer but seems more like a stunt to me. Not a fan of that.

#FALSuperman
08-30-2018, 01:03 AM
If they told everyone via the intercom/speakers I sure never heard the announcement.

kidrock
08-30-2018, 05:16 AM
I suppose so..my guess is many didn't actually ask when they were drawing and probably assumed it would be beforehand not after. Who knows, though.

Your probably right that they didn't ask when purchasing the ticket but, if it was announce on the loud speaker when the drawing would be it's still on them to stick around and wait for the drawing but, if it wasn't announced then that is on the promoter

Crashmagnet
08-30-2018, 05:50 AM
Sounds like Al Harshbarger

Illtsate32
08-30-2018, 06:23 AM
They girl that sold me my ticket SATURDAY, told me no one claimed the FRIDAYS 50/50 either! She thought it was suppose to roll over into saturdays pot! Another have info on this story? Thats why i bought my tickets on Saturday figured it was going to be well over 14k.

I would have expected Saturdays 50/50 to be a lot more $$ than Fridays. There was more people there Saturday but they were both in the 7k range, makes you wonder??

Not trying to be negative but "usually" bigger crowd means bigger pot I mean its basic math,and if you guys are saying the crowd was notically bigger and the pot was the exact same as the night before does seem strange. I was at least would expect a 25% increase on 50/50 sales on the marquee night...

upaginit in North GA
08-30-2018, 06:54 AM
Half the crowd was gone before the 50/50 ticket was drawn.

taz1458
08-30-2018, 07:35 AM
Guy behind my uncle claimed Friday's on Saturday. Had no idea he won until he asked the ladys saturday afternoon.

flagone
08-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Friday's was claimed. Saturday's was not. Drawing was made in VL by EPJ and then announced multiple times. The reason the total was not more is because more than half of the people who volunteered to sell tickets did not show up Saturday. It was very disappointing all the way around. Our group is pretty small so we have to recruit a lot of volunteers. Last year at the Dome we actually paid girls from an agency to sell and half of them didn't show up either. We appreciate everyone's support and we hate that we didn't sell more. Those that were selling indeed did tell anyone that asked the drawing would be in VL of the feature. We needed the extra time to get around to everyone, then break all the tickets down and count the money (many of which are singles). It is a monumental undertaking. The number is posted and we encourage those that bought tickets to continue to hang on to them.

On a personal note if I had bought tickets I definitely would have found out the number before leaving - even if I had to seek out someone to tell me. Because $7000 is a lot of money to me.

Illtsate32
08-30-2018, 06:41 PM
Friday's was claimed. Saturday's was not. Drawing was made in VL by EPJ and then announced multiple times. The reason the total was not more is because more than half of the people who volunteered to sell tickets did not show up Saturday. It was very disappointing all the way around. Our group is pretty small so we have to recruit a lot of volunteers. Last year at the Dome we actually paid girls from an agency to sell and half of them didn't show up either. We appreciate everyone's support and we hate that we didn't sell more. Those that were selling indeed did tell anyone that asked the drawing would be in VL of the feature. We needed the extra time to get around to everyone, then break all the tickets down and count the money (many of which are singles). It is a monumental undertaking. The number is posted and we encourage those that bought tickets to continue to hang on to them.

On a personal note if I had bought tickets I definitely would have found out the number before leaving - even if I had to seek out someone to tell me. Because $7000 is a lot of money to me.

Thanks for the explanation Flagone, ya you guys would of sold twice as many I think if you had help...

ZERO25
08-30-2018, 08:48 PM

Welcome to the world we live in! A handshake or even an oral agreement means nothing anymore!

Congrats to your team Kelly....job well done!

gb81racing
08-30-2018, 11:00 PM

I was there when it was announced and I also still have my tickets. If no one claims the winning number will another ticket be drawn?

TackyTracker
08-31-2018, 01:27 AM
hey just roll it over to next year??

#FALSuperman
08-31-2018, 04:25 AM
hey just roll it over to next year??

Has to be a next year first.

kidrock
08-31-2018, 05:31 AM
There were some who said the race at the dome wouldn't happen again also but, it did so, you never know. It will probably depend on if Cody made any money or not.

Spanky44
08-31-2018, 11:29 AM
They said on the pa they wanted people to help sell tickets and they would give them a free pass for the weekend. if im going to a race ill be there to WATCH it,not sell tickets for the whole night. If you want to sell tickets bring YOUR OWN PEOPLE. Don't blame them for not showing back up, they wanted to watch the races I bet.

flagone
08-31-2018, 01:08 PM
These WERE people we brought. Not fans. That announcement was made after some didn't show up on Friday. As I said above SPANKY the HoF staff is very small and we depend on volunteers to help.