08-29-2018, 07:15 PM
they set a new attendance record this year also

https://youtu.be/6Fu89TVX2jo

Highside Hustler25
08-29-2018, 07:40 PM
..............:cool:.............

Crash 4
08-29-2018, 09:06 PM
Very cool, especially the retro stuff, thanks for sharing.

Mindwalker
08-29-2018, 10:25 PM
👍👍!!!!!!!!!

chathamracefan
08-29-2018, 10:31 PM
I’m not a Pierce fan at all but the run he put on in the non qualifier race was legendary. One of the loudest crowds I have heard at a track

#FALSuperman
08-29-2018, 10:41 PM
Likewise, even I was joining in. The real dirt fans can put aside personal feelings and appreciate what kind of racing he displayed in the non-qualifier.

IL LM Fan
08-30-2018, 12:20 AM
Nice video quality, and the cars all look good too. Not banged up and dirty bodies.

t4g2
08-30-2018, 10:28 AM
Great video, always great to watch the pdc videos they have put out over the years. But really with the lcq of course peirce was going to win who was their that he had competiton on? Nobody really good in that race. Feger but hes been struggling and if it wasnt for that last caution nobody was catching feger.

dirt FANatic 11
08-30-2018, 12:50 PM
Great video, always great to watch the pdc videos they have put out over the years. But really with the lcq of course peirce was going to win who was their that he had competiton on? Nobody really good in that race. Feger but hes been struggling and if it wasnt for that last caution nobody was catching feger.

It was the fact that he started 16th....

You must not of been there, because Pierce would of caught Feger without that caution, if you were there you would know this as well

Mindwalker
08-30-2018, 01:01 PM

Lol, his fan club thought they was witnessing something special there.... Like you said, he was racing against guys who didn't have the equipment or the experience booby did at fals. He certainty made the big show but once there.... He was lost with the big dogs. Hahahahahaha.....

t4g2
08-30-2018, 08:04 PM
I was their in turn 2 were oh bobby jumped the cushion an broke then tried to be a bad a$$ to walk on track an flip off Bronson. If it was anyone else that walked on the track they would have been kicked out for rest of weekend. Like they did with a modified driver.

#FALSuperman
08-30-2018, 08:11 PM
I was their in turn 2 were oh bobby jumped the cushion an broke then tried to be a bad a$$ to walk on track an flip off Bronson. If it was anyone else that walked on the track they would have been kicked out for rest of weekend. Like they did with a modified driver.

DB didn't like the way Bobby handled that.

turnleftandgasit
08-31-2018, 07:13 AM
Why does everyone that makes a video about racing, have to blare music in them?

dirt FANatic 11
08-31-2018, 08:17 AM

You mean to say you saw how Bronson was nowhere near in any position to try and throw a slider, and piledrove Pierce into/over the cushion. There, I fixed your post for you. Now it reflects what really happened. You may want to watch the video (it clearly shows it) to refresh your memory of the ACTUAL events.

And as far as the mod driver, check the results, he raced the next day (started 15th in B#2 and finished 2nd). So he was not kicked out for the rest of weekend.

t4g2
08-31-2018, 12:04 PM
No i mean bronson never touched bobby til bobby jumped the cushion in turn 2 then their was contact. BOBBY BROKE prior to contact. YOU need to get your head out of bobbys a** and really watch the video again.

Mindwalker
08-31-2018, 12:39 PM
Why argue over who did what concerning bobby and bronson? Both bobby and bronson drive like idiots so let them take each other out all they want. With them both off the track, the rest of the field can finish without two boneheads crashing into them.

Mindwalker
08-31-2018, 12:42 PM
DB didn't like the way Bobby handled that.

They made their bed....

If they was blind to what they brought in as a driver, they see it now.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2018, 03:16 PM
Why does everyone that makes a video about racing, have to blare music in them?

They screw up when they try to hot dog their videos!!

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2018, 03:18 PM
Lol, his fan club thought they was witnessing something special there.... Like you said, he was racing against guys who didn't have the equipment or the experience booby did at fals. He certainty made the big show but once there.... He was lost with the big dogs. Hahahahahaha.....

BTW, where is that silly fan club at right now? Seem a bit quiet.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2018, 03:20 PM
..............:cool:.............

Just what are you smiling about???

Highside Hustler25
08-31-2018, 05:45 PM
Just what are you smiling about???

I was smiling about the video.

Then, I was smiling about how the video was turned into a bash booby thread.

Now I'm just smiling:):)

and:)some more:)

kidrock
08-31-2018, 06:02 PM
It was the fact that he started 16th....

You must not of been there, because Pierce would of caught Feger without that caution, if you were there you would know this as well

If I'm not mistaken he was within a couple car lengths of Feger and closing fast before the caution came out. Now I'm getting old so, my memory is not what it used to be lol

Great video by the way.

Highside Hustler25
08-31-2018, 06:23 PM
Feger had about a 5-6 car length lead when the caution came out. The caution came out when Feger was in turn 3 coming to the white flag. Pierce would have had 2 corners to get it done had the yellow not come out. Who knows.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2018, 06:29 PM
!!!!!!!!!

Hey ,what's up with your mailbox?????

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-31-2018, 06:47 PM

Prolly got hi jacked!😉

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2018, 06:49 PM
Prolly got hi jacked!

Are you keeping yours clean??? Mailbox I mean!!! :)

Mindwalker
08-31-2018, 07:29 PM

Sitting on the pole in front of my house as usual!

kidrock
08-31-2018, 07:39 PM
Feger had about a 5-6 car length lead when the caution came out. The caution came out when Feger was in turn 3 coming to the white flag. Pierce would have had 2 corners to get it done had the yellow not come out. Who knows.

OK thanks I guess my memory is worst than I thought lol