PDA

View Full Version : Dtwc

11fan11c
08-30-2018, 04:16 PM
I know it's still almost 2 months away but first time attending and planning ahead. will be pulling camper. Plenty of camping available or what?

Mams
08-30-2018, 04:21 PM
There usually are plenty of camping spots but you might want to make reservations with the track. There weren’t that many left last year.

non driving fool
08-30-2018, 05:10 PM
Reserved spots went on sale in Feb so theres not much chance of getting one of those. General camping opens on Sunday before dtwc. Anyone can take a camper and park it as we do and you get a better pick of spots. Even if you come late getting a spot should not be a problem as they have opened the field on the other side of the bridge and theres a lot of room over there.

11fan11c
08-31-2018, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the info, I'm about 4 1/2 hours away. Won't be leaving till Thursday morning about 6 or 7 am, so I will get what I get I guess, looking forward to it tho.

willardboy
08-31-2018, 07:43 AM
There will be plenty of campsites remaining. We have a reserved site but the first couple years we just took what we could get on Thursday evening and it always worked out good. Met some real nice people and had a great time.