PDA

View Full Version : Wow wow wow

MEE
09-01-2018, 08:56 AM
What is wrong in this sport? You whine and bitchh about Lucas.
First off,the drivers voted and said stop the race.Do you really want them to continue on and chance tearing up a $300,000 dollar car or worse yet getting injured ???

Don't blame Lucas for something the drivers wanted.

NormP
09-01-2018, 08:57 AM
The track was fine, it was barely raining.

MEE
09-01-2018, 09:01 AM
why did drivers say stop?

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 09:09 AM
This was all set up to hold Bloomer back.

ImCryn2
09-01-2018, 09:14 AM
The track was fine, it was barely raining.

Have you ever been strapped in a racecar when it starts 'misting'? It's a fricken mess. If it's light enough sometimes it's ok under green, but when the cars slow under caution it's all over.

In hindsight, maybe the timing of asking the drivers played a part. They were obviously asked when the track was all snotty slippery and they felt the track had been lost.. Had they been sent to the pits for a delay and asked 15 minutes later they may have given a different response (maybe not), but it happened when it happened and they went with the right answer at the time. Easy to question it now when we know what happened 10 minutes later.

ImCryn2
09-01-2018, 09:16 AM

You bet it was!! lol The rain must have been heavy cuz it's washing all the BS onto 4m today!!

All kidding aside, he could just show up on time. :)

11fan11c
09-01-2018, 09:20 AM
The drivers are the ones that gave thumbs down, yes the crates came out but they don't have PRP to run today and hillbilly on Sunday. None of them are going to take a chance on crashing a car knowing they have a triple header this weekend. All the bloomer fans can whine and moan all they want, of course they will try and blame it on something else besides the source of the problem, which is Scott himself. I guarantee you if he was able to race and was winning and the race was called it would have been the best move in Lucas oil history.

MEE
09-01-2018, 09:21 AM

Has Bloomer took the points lead yet ???????

LOL

HEERS YOUR BOTTON youdumbassfaGhoemoebloomerutsucker

LMAOAY HAAAhAAAAAAAAA

zyoung25
09-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Carrier said he was going through a tear off a lap, so that means the guys that were in the pack were probably needing a helmet change soon. That would've just gave everybody something else to complain about. I was not there, but if the guys can't see, it was a good call.

Thedoctor
09-01-2018, 09:30 AM
This was all set up to hold Bloomer back.No one holds bloomer back but himself

ImCryn2
09-01-2018, 09:33 AM
No one holds bloomer back but himself

Man, I don't think I have read a statement on here that is more true. The guy is racer thru and thru, but his issues are of his own poor judgement.

Bloomerdirtking
09-01-2018, 09:34 AM
What he said X2

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-01-2018, 09:37 AM

How did ur boy do last night? 🤔

Good points night for him? ☹

Did he get orange spoiler last night? 😭

kidrock
09-01-2018, 09:38 AM

pleeeezzzz........................................ ......................................stop it lol

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 09:49 AM
How did ur boy do last night? 樂

Good points night for him? ☹

Did he get orange spoiler last night? 

Are you and MEE having breakfest together in your superman onesies? Hahahahahahaha

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Boy, this went to he ll fast. 😀

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Man, I don't think I have read a statement on here that is more true. The guy is racer thru and thru, but his issues are of his own poor judgement.

Poor or impaired? 😉

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 09:55 AM
No one holds bloomer back but himself

It was a set up.

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 10:00 AM
this was all set up to hold bloomer back.

what he said x2

x420!!!!! 😎"

ImCryn2
09-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Poor or impaired? 

Did you two party too hard yesterday afternoon? lol

ImCryn2
09-01-2018, 10:04 AM
It was a set up.

There ya go! I got it now! They told Scott the wrong start time!!!! :) :)

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Did you two party too hard yesterday afternoon? lol

I kept telling him we needed to out of that asian massage parlor but you know ole Bloomers..... He had to keep di(king around!

NormP
09-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Have you ever been strapped in a racecar when it starts 'misting'? It's a fricken mess. If it's light enough sometimes it's ok under green, but when the cars slow under caution it's all over.

In hindsight, maybe the timing of asking the drivers played a part. They were obviously asked when the track was all snotty slippery and they felt the track had been lost.. Had they been sent to the pits for a delay and asked 15 minutes later they may have given a different response (maybe not), but it happened when it happened and they went with the right answer at the time. Easy to question it now when we know what happened 10 minutes later.

The point is--the rain was no worse during the second caution than it was during the first. There were only two cautions in 30 laps and neither was weather-related. The best option would have been to wait for a few minutes then make the call. Hasty decisions aren't always the right ones.

As for some other responses, how someone can twist this into something to do with loving or hating Bloomer is a level of ignorance that I can't comprehend. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the usual 4M bs

dirtcrazy4u
09-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Ever think that since steve francis came on board with lucas the drivers are satisfied ? Maybe someone looked at the radar on there phone and said it doesn't look good ? After the call was made there was no turning back.

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Maybe an impostor saying he was from Lucas told them it was canceled. Probly Vance disguising his voice.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-01-2018, 02:30 PM
The drivers are the ones that gave thumbs down, yes the crates came out but they don't have PRP to run today and hillbilly on Sunday. None of them are going to take a chance on crashing a car knowing they have a triple header this weekend. All the bloomer fans can whine and moan all they want, of course they will try and blame it on something else besides the source of the problem, which is Scott himself. I guarantee you if he was able to race and was winning and the race was called it would have been the best move in Lucas oil history.If you cannot tell by my name I’m a Bloomer fan. Those ignorant enough to lump us all into one category, you, are also a source of the problem. Generalize everyone into your nice little box.

Scott only has Scott to blame. He wasn’t in the race, so wtf does he have to do with anything? If the crates raced, then the supers shoulda finished their race, yes, the one Scott was not in, and Eddie was leading. The minute he starts racing dirty, I’m done with him. As of now, he still drives clean, but his circus is getting worse with age, not better.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-01-2018, 02:32 PM
The point is--the rain was no worse during the second caution than it was during the first. There were only two cautions in 30 laps and neither was weather-related. The best option would have been to wait for a few minutes then make the call. Hasty decisions aren't always the right ones.

As for some other responses, how someone can twist this into something to do with loving or hating Bloomer is a level of ignorance that I can't comprehend. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the usual 4M bsIt’s the usual I hate Bloomer crowd, but all I do is talk about him ones.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-01-2018, 02:33 PM
What is wrong in this sport? You whine and bitchh about Lucas.
First off,the drivers voted and said stop the race.Do you really want them to continue on and chance tearing up a $300,000 dollar car or worse yet getting injured ???

Don't blame Lucas for something the drivers wanted.$300,000 grand? They are a lot, but not no $300,000. Around $115-$130k.