PDA

View Full Version : JD's gift from Lucas....

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Its been looking bad for jd trying his darndest to stay away from Bloomer catching him but to no avail. So, now lucas is obviously lending a hand. Yep, a gift from lucas.... What will they do next? Lmao.... Bloomer will still find a way to grab the title! They should be helping lil booby... That boy has all but lost his jod running lucas.

In the end.... The Bloomers will prevail! Haaaaaaaa hahahaha!!!!

Highside Hustler25
09-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Yer boy couldn't find his way to the bathroom let alone the track hahahahahahahahhahahah and lmao some morrissy

how bout that fun button

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 01:11 PM
So you're saying he wets himself? Smh, no wonder he keeps slipping and can never pee... Hehehe.

HH, you do realize you've lowerd youself to the likes of Litey and SS right? Hahahahaha

Just saying 😀

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Im going to lancaster in a few. I will check back to see all ur hogwash bs when i get to track! Hope we have a good race tonight!

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 01:32 PM
If that wasn't self admittance to how worried what truths I will say regarding his sinking superman... What is? Hahahhahah.... It so cozy up here in all the free space in your head, rent FREE!!! Haaaaaaaa hahahaha. You r read like a book jumpy 

ImCryn2
09-01-2018, 02:11 PM
If that wasn't self admittance to how worried what truths I will say regarding his sinking superman... What is? Hahahhahah.... It so cozy up here in all the free space in your head, rent FREE!!! Haaaaaaaa hahahaha. You r read like a book jumpy 

Sounds to me like ole JD has free rent in ole mindwalkers head!! :)

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 02:19 PM
That could be why hes having trouble on his own eluding Bloomer! Its a scary place up there... Hahahaha

kidrock
09-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Its been looking bad for jd trying his darndest to stay away from Bloomer catching him but to no avail. So, now lucas is obviously lending a hand. Yep, a gift from lucas.... What will they do next? Lmao.... Bloomer will still find a way to grab the title! They should be helping lil booby... That boy has all but lost his jod running lucas.

In the end.... The Bloomers will prevail! Haaaaaaaa hahahaha!!!!

Bloomer has been trying to catch him since February, What will your answer be in November 10 more laps or 10 more minutes and he could have won the title lol

TS FAN
09-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Bloomer is his whole world. I would have bet the ranch that he would start a thread like this. HE hangs on here day and night worshipping Bloomer. What a life. LOL

Kwd1253
09-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Bloomer is his whole world. I would have bet the ranch that he would start a thread like this. HE hangs on here day and night worshipping Bloomer. What a life. LOL

Im mean it could be worse, I know we give Bloomquist bandwagon hard times and they give it back. But it really could be worse, blackie and the other 4 could worship the ground of Clint Bowyer and Lanigan lol.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-01-2018, 04:49 PM

You have more sh!t than a christmas turkey!

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 05:12 PM
You have more sh!t than a christmas turkey!

But jd is the one with the early xmass gift from lucas. Hahahahaha

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 05:20 PM

If everyone here was a Bloomer fan do you seriously thing I would be too? 😃

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Bloomer has been trying to catch him since February, What will your answer be in November 10 more laps or 10 more minutes and he could have won the title lol

Yeah... Looks like hes trying real hard there... Lmao. Typicle liberal! Hahahahahah

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-01-2018, 05:56 PM
But jd is the one with the early xmass gift from lucas. Hahahahaha

No you mean carrier jr!

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Ecj won that all on his own. Jd needs help from lucas... You're so cluless jumper. Hahahahaha

3 wide
09-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Don't blame Lucas oil he is the one that didn't get there on time is it real that hard to get to the race track on time I guess so.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Ecj won that all on his own. Jd needs help from lucas... You're so cluless jumper. Hahahahaha

Carrier had a flat in victory lane

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Don't blame Lucas oil he is the one that didn't get there on time is it real that hard to get to the race track on time I guess so.

I have reliable sources who say... He was told to turn around the night was canceled by someone who claimed to be with lucas . They set him up so jd wouldn't lose his orange spoiler. I bet this sort of stuff has been going on a while now.

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Carrier had a flat in victory lane

Very good jumper! You do do your reaserch... Hahahaha

3 wide
09-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Maybe since he didn't get to race he left early enough to get to Portsmouth on time.

zyoung25
09-01-2018, 07:00 PM
He's here. We still had to wait on him for hot laps.

Mindwalker
09-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Hahahahaha....

golddirt
09-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Oh phil you should not
Use words that you do not understand "job"

TS FAN
09-02-2018, 03:15 PM
He's here. We still had to wait on him for hot laps.

Been watching him race for 30 some years and he has been a prima donna since the start. I know several track promoters that cannot stand him and the way he holds up proceedings time and again. Great driver? Yes. Prima donna? Yes. LOL