PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE LATE MODELS introduces new "DEEP SOUTH" region coming in 2019.

HoosierDirtFan
09-20-2018, 08:15 PM
FROM THE ULTIMATE BATTLE OF THE BLUEGRASS SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES FACEBOOK PAGE.

ULTIMATE introduces new "Deep South" region coming in 2019.

FASTRAK Companies International has announced a new region of the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series will open in 2019. The new Ultimate Deep South Super Late Model Series will hold races in the Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas area. Charles Raymond Evans of Huntsville, AL will be the series director for the ULTIMATE Deep South. The Ultimate Deep South Super Late Model Series will be the fifth region of ULTIMATE along with Southeast, Battle of the Bluegrass, Mid-Ohio Valley, and Northeast.

"I am looking forward to the opportunity to build a brand-new-region of ULTIMATE," said Evans, "The ULTIMATE brand has become the premier regional touring series for super late models. I look to build upon that and hit the ground running, working with the tracks and drivers in the region."

Evans races asphalts quarter midgets in the Huntsville area and worked as a series official with the Southern All Stars Super Late Model Series. He will bring years of racing experience with him as he builds the ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series. Evans will be seeking to hire officials to work with the new series and can be reached at (256)-684-5623 or Raymond@fastrakracing.com.

"I'm excited to see the continued growth of the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series," said FASTRAK Companies International General Manager DJ Irvine, "I know that Charles will do an outstanding job bringing ULTIMATE into the new region."

The ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series will have a $10,000 total points fund in 2019, paying $5,000 to win and pays through the top 5 in points. More details about the new region will be announced in the coming weeks, as preparations for the 2019 season have already begun.

For more information on the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Super Late Model Series visit www.ultimatesupers.com or call (256)-684-5623. ULTIMATE Supers are also on Twitter at @ULTIMATESupers Instagram @ULTIMATE_Supers and on Facebook at Ultimate Super Late Model Series.

The ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their series partners for the 2018 season which include: American Racer, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, PPM Racing Products, Arizona Sport Shirts, www.DirtOnDirt.com, Cruise with the champions, Big A's Custom Graphics, AR Bodies, Five Star Race Bodies, Schaeffer's Racing Oil and Lubricants, www.RockAuto.com, Simpson, Davis Diesel Services, Rugged Radios, Textron Off Road, and Thomas Clarke Performance Web Design.

ULTIMATE Deep South FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/ULTIMATEDeepSouth

Barbecueboy
09-20-2018, 09:42 PM
Way cool.......be awesome to see the top 6 or 7 from each region face off in a big dollar race only open to them.

LMNED10
09-21-2018, 02:02 PM
Just what we need another super series in the south if guys in these areas they talk about want to run super then travel and race with some of the series already out there, all we have done here is diminish a more deleted pool of cars, not a good move in my thoughts at all.

Josh Bayko
09-21-2018, 02:10 PM
Way cool.......be awesome to see the top 6 or 7 from each region face off in a big dollar race only open to them.

You'd have to pick a totally neutral track for it. Finding a track in the middle of all of those divisions that would be neutral might be a little hard. Maybe Lonesome Pine now that it's gonna be dirt?

HoosierDirtFan
09-24-2018, 07:10 AM
Minimum payout for each race - $3,000 to win & $400 to start.

nc mudcat
09-24-2018, 09:20 AM
Just what we need another super series in the south if guys in these areas they talk about want to run super then travel and race with some of the series already out there, all we have done here is diminish a more deleted pool of cars, not a good move in my thoughts at all.

I understand your thoughts, but from what I see with current Ultimate races, most of the racers are guys that would not be following a series, so I am not sure it will hurt. It certainly won't keep anyone from running the largest series, IMO.