PDA

View Full Version : It's as Easy as ABC for Ricky Weiss' 24th Win of 2018

Ben Shelton
10-02-2018, 09:50 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 2, 2018

It’s as Easy as ABC for Ricky Weiss’ 24th Win of 2018
Viking Speedway Fall Class Next in the Crosshairs

Headingley, Manitoba, Canada (10/02/18) – Ricky Weiss has now elevated his program to white-hot status. The pilot of the Derrick’s Sandblasting #7w Sweet-Bloomquist Race Car/ Vic Hill Race Engine Late Model raced to his fourth-straight win on Saturday night with a $5,000 conquest in ABC Raceway’s Red Clay Classic.

His formidable win tally for the 2018 season now resides at 24.

“It was disappointing to see the big show at Red River Co-Op Speedway canceled by weather because it’s always great to get to race close to home with our family and friends. However, we made the most of the hand dealt to us and headed to Wisconsin, where we were able to score another big win,” Weiss commented. “It was another weekend where our car was flawless, and we were able to visit Victory Lane again. I’m excited about heading to Viking Speedway this coming weekend. We’ve always had speed there, so I’m focused on doing everything that I can to sweep both events.”

With Mother Nature wiping out his original plans, Ricky Weiss was 30 Super Late Models signed in at ABC Raceway (Ashland, Wisconsin) on Friday night for the preliminary events for the 43rd annual Red Clay Classic. After laying down the fastest time overall in qualifying, Weiss cruised to a heat race victory, which locked him into the pole position for Saturday night’s finale.

Leading flag-to-flag, Ricky Weiss cruised to his 23rd win of the season, which came over Travis Budisalovich, Jimmy Mars, A.J. Diemel, and Kyle Peterlin. He was awarded a $5,000 payday for his dominant performance in the 50-lap affair.

For more results from this event, please visit www.ABCRaceway.com .

Weiss now takes his winning streak into Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota) this weekend, where he’ll compete in the annual Viking Speedway Fall Classic. Friday and Saturday night will each see a $3,000 top prize on the line for the WISSOTA Late Models.

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Sweet Bloomquist Race Cars, RDW Recycling, Keewatin Truck Service, Team Red Line Graphix, Penske Racing Shocks, Turk Enterprises, Hawkeye Construction, Vic Hill Race Engines, Mark Brandt Trucking, Fastenal, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil, Go Lithium Batteries, Straight Ahead Ventures Inc., Allied Roofing Inc., FK Rod Ends, Metalz in Motion, FastShafts, Beyea Custom Headers, Arizona Sport Shirts, Wilwood, Swift Springs, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .