PDA

View Full Version : Riley Hickman Records Runner-Up Finish in Deep Fried 75

Ben Shelton
10-16-2018, 10:46 AM
For Immediate Release
October 16, 2018

Riley Hickman Records Runner-Up Finish in Deep Fried 75

Cleveland, Tennessee (10/16/18) – Riley Hickman piloted his Competition Racing Equipment #1 Hickman Manufacturing/ Savage Chassis/ Vic Hill Racing Engine Super Late Model to a runner-up finish in the finale for the 14th annual Deep Fried 75 on Saturday night.

“Congratulation to (Billy) Moyer Jr. and his team. They just had a better car then we did,” Hickman said. “I didn’t want to see (the last caution). I don’t know if I could’ve done anything, but hopefully I could’ve made it interesting. Well take it .. (the car is) in one piece … and go on. It’s been fun getting to race with these guys. Not sure how much more I’m going to get to race with them, but it’s been fun.

“Glad we were able to come over here and get a podium finish. I kinda thought second was where we needed to start at in the race there. But I was just asleep over there a little bit on the start and just couldn’t make it happen. It was still a solid night our team against a really good field of competitors.”

On Friday night Riley Hickman trekked to Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee), where he entered the seventh annual Deep Fried 75. With 36 Super Late Models on hand for the two-day event, Hickman laid down the fastest time overall in qualifying before placing second in the Dash behind Billy Moyer Jr.

Earning the outside-front-row starting position for the $14,500-to-win A-Main on Saturday night, Riley pursued the leader throughout the 75-lapper before registering a runner-up finish behind Billy Moyer Jr. with Victor Lee, Morgan Bagley, and Austin Rettig completing the Top-5 finishers.

Complete results from this event can be found at www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com .

Riley is currently unsure of when his next event will be, so please visit www.RileyHickman.com as the latest team plans are unveiled.

Riley Hickman would like to thank all of his sponsors including Hickman Manufacturing Company, American Billet, RH Designs, Hidden Hollow Motorsports, Savage Chassis, PPM Racing Products, Murphy’s Bobcat, Tallent Drywall, Competition Racing Equipment, Tucker’s Mobile Home Service, Austin Trucking, Franklin Enterprises, Boyd’s Speedway, GW Performance, A-1 Towing and Recovery, MRC Racing Components, Performance Masters Inc., All-Star Graphix, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hoosier Racing Tires, JRI Shocks, VP Race Fuels, COMP Cams, Weld Wheels, FSR Racing Products, Design 500, Fel-Pro, KRC Power Steering, Wiles Racing Drive Shafts, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Riley Hickman, please visit www.RileyHickman.com .