PDA

View Full Version : T-miraculous: McCreadie defies the odds with late season success

Returning to Dirt
10-16-2018, 08:46 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/t-miraculous-mccreadie-defies-the-odds-with-late-season-success/

McCreadie's efforts against some tough odds were rewarded with a World 100 globe trophy

Krooser
10-16-2018, 09:22 PM
That's a 5th wheel trailer he's pulling not a "box" trailer. And some have a living quarters in the front with the bed over the 5th wheel... might even have a shower. Not a bad way to go...

That's a fancy set-up compared to mine... the Beverly Hillbillies theme song automatically plays when I hook up my 30 year old dually to my $100 single axle trailer!

Good story despite my complaining!

Illtsate32
10-16-2018, 09:28 PM
Hes not defying any odds, he got pro power motors and longhorn chassis, prepare your car a hauler dont mean squat...

lw82
10-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Agree got longhorn chassis and good motor. Had huge sweeteners semi for years. Wa wa bout you box trailer. You won quit whining bout being poor.

Kwd1253
10-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Prepare car don't me squat if you don't have enough room for spare parts. No room for extra front clips, back up car, specially when you put over 50 laps on your cars same day as the 100 lap feature.

lazyifoto
10-16-2018, 11:04 PM
I haven't seen a hauler on the track all year....much less see a hauler catching a checkerd rag.

Illtsate32
10-17-2018, 06:46 AM
Prepare car don't me squat if you don't have enough room for spare parts. No room for extra front clips, back up car, specially when you put over 50 laps on your cars same day as the 100 lap feature.

Dont wreck it you dont need parts, and besides tires if you need that all that other stuff after 100 laps, then our sport is doomed...

golddirt
10-17-2018, 06:58 AM
Congratulations t-Mac

Kwd1253
10-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Dont wreck it you dont need parts, and besides tires if you need that all that other stuff after 100 laps, then our sport is doomed...

That one the dumbest thing you can say. You do know you have 24-29 cars racing each night? You have know clue if someone takes you out for their stupidity or even just a racing deal. Or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty race track that has boulders on it or rough as hell like they racing the Baja 1000.

I get you hate tmac, but use some logic.

Barbecueboy
10-17-2018, 07:58 AM
That one the dumbest thing you can say. You do know you have 24-29 cars racing each night? You have know clue if someone takes you out for their stupidity or even just a racing deal. Or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty race track that has boulders on it or rough as hell like they racing the Baja 1000.

Considering his choice of favorite drivers, telling someone to just " not wreck it" or use the car up is chock full of irony.

Josh Bayko
10-17-2018, 08:43 AM
A nice hauler doesn’t win races, but on a tour it makes life a lot easier.

PRCKartRacer9
10-17-2018, 08:49 AM
The haulers are no different than what "normal" people use to go camping on the weekends other than they dont have all of the graphics. Anyone that spends a couple weeks in the road traveling for fun wouldn't want to do it with just a dually and a pop up camper

dirty-white-boy
10-17-2018, 12:38 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/t-miraculous-mccreadie-defies-the-odds-with-late-season-success/

McCreadie's efforts against some tough odds were rewarded with a World 100 globe trophy

Defying the odds would being all of Feger's used equipment off Facebook and putting a car together with it all, loading up a box in the back of of the dually and winning the World 100 and winning it.

Sorry but showing up with top notch equipment in a less than top notch box is not defying any odds from my view.

I have been over hearing about Tmac lack of a hauler since July. There is a reason all these other racers have toterhomes that all say "not for hire' on them.

Kromulous
10-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Kinda with DWB, they have a Hauler, they dont want to pay a CDL Driver to drive it.

The Car and Engine and the rest of the Operation is top shelf, its the Longhorn house car for crying out loud.

Congrats to TMAC, glad he won personally, but enough with the rest of it.

JustAddDirt
10-17-2018, 01:46 PM
I like t-Mac, but it sounds to me like if he stays with the current team/situation, over the winter he needs to go get his CDL, so he can use the semi set up. Hell I will take it if he doesn’t want to use it. My UMP mod would look good rolling out of that. 😁

MI Dirt Fan
10-17-2018, 01:48 PM
Like other have said they'd rather have someone with a CDL under payroll to drive it not just a hired gun.

It's just not an ideal setup like most others use.

Clayton_Wetter
10-17-2018, 01:59 PM
I really don't believe he defied any odds, but write your story as you please Mr. Writer....

NY DIRT
10-17-2018, 04:03 PM
I am sick of all this talk about the pick up truck and box trailer. We should be talking about what happened at the granddaddy of all races on the track.

Once McCreadie took over the lead shortly before the halfway point, the race was for whoever was going to finish second. At one point just before Pierce brought out the yellow flag with 16 laps to go TMac had a 6 second lead. I understand why Pierce did that.He just got lapped by TMac and by causing a caution, the race would revert back to the last lap and Bobby would be on the lead lap again if he got back on the track before it went back to green flag racing.

Anyway, it did not make any difference as to the outcome of the event. There was a great race for second thru 5th the last 16 laps, but TMac was GONE and won by almost 3 seconds.

The car was really hooked up and Timmy drove it like he stole it.

Nobody can say that he won the race because somebody broke, or wrecked, or had a flat tire.
This was his race to win, and he won it...

Illtsate32
10-17-2018, 04:19 PM

Considering his choice of favorite drivers, telling someone to just " not wreck it" or use the car up is chock full of irony.

Kwd I dont hate T-mac at all. Its just my opinion that his race car, when race ready, is as good as anybodys out there..so hes not defying any odds out there, defying odds would be winning with a broken shock or no power steering..not because you dont have 5 spare front clips...if T-Mac wrecked, didnt have a spare front clip, used his bent one and won, thats defying the odds. He didnt so he wasnt at a disadvantage, not dumb at all to say. Bbq here we go again, But his driver but ur driver but Bobby but Bobby but Bobby. Im not well versed on 6 degress of separation but im pretty sure its about linking everyone and everything back to a single person, you just got done accusing me of that in Hucks thread, and here you go doing that very thing bringing up Bobby in a thread that has nothing to do with him...you see the irony chocked through that?...

Illtsate32
10-17-2018, 04:21 PM
And since you brough it up Bobby must be the best odds defying driver in history cause you guys say he beats his car to pieces but he still wins lol...

Highside Hustler25
10-17-2018, 06:34 PM

Glad at least someone gets it.

dirtcrazy4u
10-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Old school, do ya think that race car knows what it's tied down too ? I've said it before, the LONGHORN house car, and the Labonte's can't supply a driver for the rig. EMBARASSING. I'm really glad t-mac got a globe. I'm hoping he gets a quality ride for 2019, Labonte's can have Rumley and the 49 team. It's what they wanted anyhow.

Swampy121
10-17-2018, 09:38 PM
Now he has shirts with that truck and trailer on it... 🙄

http://asiracewearstore.com/type.asp?t=12&w=100

Dlmfan123
10-17-2018, 09:48 PM
That’s awesome

Kwd1253
10-17-2018, 09:53 PM
Old school, do ya think that race car knows what it's tied down too ? I've said it before, the LONGHORN house car, and the Labonte's can't supply a driver for the rig. EMBARASSING. I'm really glad t-mac got a globe. I'm hoping he gets a quality ride for 2019, Labonte's can have Rumley and the 49 team. It's what they wanted anyhow.

I was reading some where about reasoning is that it's sweetners hauler and the driver has be employed by sweetners for company insurance coverage. Or something close along them lines.

MI Dirt Fan
10-17-2018, 10:00 PM
I was reading some where about reasoning is that it's sweetners hauler and the driver has be employed by sweetners for company insurance coverage. Or something close along them lines.

I think some are/were questioning why Longhorn isn't providing the hauler.

Kwd1253
10-17-2018, 10:05 PM
300k+ for hauler then they have pay someone to drive it, cheap ass I guess lol. But heck Tmac still talks how good Labonte's are to him.

Raceready
10-18-2018, 04:58 AM
The apple didn't fall far from the tree ! Its in his DNA. There is a reason his famous winning DIRT modified racing father was named BAREFOOT BOB !

Clayton_Wetter
10-18-2018, 11:22 AM
The apple didn't fall far from the tree ! Its in his DNA. There is a reason his famous winning DIRT modified racing father was named BAREFOOT BOB !

Have you heard the news? Can't afford no shoes!!! :)

https://youtu.be/i9UfNqj8l6U

NY DIRT
10-18-2018, 11:34 AM
Have you heard the news? Can't afford no shoes!!! :)

https://youtu.be/i9UfNqj8l6U

There ya go Clayton, You got my vote for best post on this thread...

tsand
10-18-2018, 11:39 AM
Everyone talking about his truck and trailer. Don't forget he does have a nice rig. It's my understanding the truck belongs to sweetener plus so the driver must be an sweetener plus employee. Timmy whose is on sweetener plus payroll could drive it but he stated he doesn't have time to get his CDL's. So he could have a nice truck and trailer but he doesn't seem to want to put in the effort to use it

Clayton_Wetter
10-18-2018, 02:55 PM
There ya go Clayton, You got my vote for best post on this thread...

Yep, wonder if ole Barefoot Bob would have liked it. lol