PDA

View Full Version : Bronson/Bloomquist...what was the story

thexfactor0210
11-05-2018, 08:22 PM
What was the story behind their beef???

Josh Bayko
11-05-2018, 08:37 PM
I think the only people that actually know are Kyle and Scott. Anything else is pure conjecture.

RaceEngineer
11-06-2018, 06:20 AM
I think the only people that actually know are Kyle and Scott. Anything else is pure conjecture.I imagine Bronson would tell anyone willing to listen.

thexfactor0210
11-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Bronson put it out there on social media when he had the car for sale and telling people they can copy it or jig or whatever they choose

Josh Bayko
11-06-2018, 06:58 AM
I imagine Bronson would tell anyone willing to listen.

This is true, however at that point you’d still only be getting one dude of the story. I’m
sure Scott’s version would be different, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Snake X3
11-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Story, eh? How about this....

It was late on a Monday morning. Kyle and Ciara are just waking up, when suddenly their door bursts open. It's Bob, wearing an apron and he exclaims, "WhOoooo Wants MuFFFFFINNNNS!"

Then some stuff happens, Kyle and the Pierces have nice new cars. Bloomers old car is on a jig at Rocket. And they live happily ever after. Next week Tyler and Timmy throw eggs at the Moyer's shop.

play4kps
11-06-2018, 11:14 AM
Really, Is this all we got to talk about? Who cares about their personal life? How many people copied Rockets, Longhorns and Rayburns in the past. Its big news when it happen to Scott, give it a rest! geez

thexfactor0210
11-06-2018, 12:27 PM
I am not asking about personal lives. Just wonderin why the fallout and chassis changes

CageFaraday
11-06-2018, 12:57 PM
I am not asking about personal lives. Just wonderin why the fallout and chassis changes

Well, Bronson is a spoiled rage-a-holic ex-car thief, with bad work ethic. I can only guess, but I think it went something like this:

Bronson expects Bloomquist car would magically make him a better driver. It did not.
Bronson fly's into rage loses his cool and talks smack about car...
Bloomquist tells Bronson truth about his so called skills,
Bloomquist say he big spoiled baby, shut-up, listen to me & drive like I tell you to. Punk...
Bronson stomps foot, pokes lip out and in huff throws temper tantrum,
Bronson then does the millennial girl thing and goes to social media to act out.
Bloomquist keeps racing with bad shoulder, ignore florida idiot.
Bronson still not satisfied with reaction from his sissy girl tantrum,
Bronson next takes car to NASA for reverse engineering.
Bronson plots further revenge and saves secret to use at Eldora.
Bronson makes big stink with officials to deploy his revenge tactic.
Bronson revenge plot backfires and hit innocent bystander from Canada.
Bronson regroups in shame after many drivers see his true colors.
End of story.(That was fun)

Bloomerdirtking
11-06-2018, 01:18 PM
made me chuckle lol

Clayton_Wetter
11-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Well, Bronson is a spoiled rage-a-holic ex-car thief, with bad work ethic. I can only guess, but I think it went something like this:

Bronson expects Bloomquist car would magically make him a better driver. It did not.
Bloomquist say he big spoiled baby, shut-up, listen to me & drive like I tell you to. Punk...
Bronson then does the millennial girl thing and goes to social media to act out.

When will the movie come out and what will be the name of it????? :confused:

bleedblue55
11-06-2018, 01:30 PM

Remove bad shoulder, insert opioid problem

chupp n bloomer fan
11-06-2018, 04:37 PM
I am not asking about personal lives. Just wonderin why the fallout and chassis changesExactly, if it was someone they liked they’d be all about it.

When Scott had the shoulder flare up, or whatever, is when Bronson had switched to SB cars. Well, he was told supposedly that he’d run Scott’s personal car when Scott was recuperating. Scott never had surgery, so therefore his car wasn’t available. And he was going to receive a new SB car, not Scott’s.

Whatever, you move on. Things change, life goes on. But Kyle being someone who has always been handed everything and never heard the word no took it like a teenager. Took to social media, told anyone they could copy the car etc. Real classy stuff, I’m sure how they found out Weiss’s car didn’t have the proper door bracing.

Is what it is, it’s Scott’s personal car, if he isn’t taking time off, it’s his car. Now Scott needed to make it right, but right to Kyle was handing him Scott’s personal car anyhow. Not going to happen.

Horrible fit for Kyle anyhow. He’s best in a crate or a swingarm Rayburn maybe. Not as bad as Blake Spencer, but not very good. Should have never left the XR1’s last year. He seemed to be making progress. And this year he lost it all and then some.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-06-2018, 04:42 PM

End of story.(That was fun)Well done, very good.

ZERO25
11-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Exactly, if it was someone they liked they’d be all about it.

When Scott had the shoulder flare up, or whatever, is when Bronson had switched to SB cars. Well, he was told supposedly that he’d run Scott’s personal car when Scott was recuperating. Scott never had surgery, so therefore his car wasn’t available. And he was going to receive a new SB car, not Scott’s.

Whatever, you move on. Things change, life goes on. But Kyle being someone who has always been handed everything and never heard the word no took it like a teenager. Took to social media, told anyone they could copy the car etc. Real classy stuff, I’m sure how they found out Weiss’s car didn’t have the proper door bracing.

Is what it is, it’s Scott’s personal car, if he isn’t taking time off, it’s his car. Now Scott needed to make it right, but right to Kyle was handing him Scott’s personal car anyhow. Not going to happen.

Horrible fit for Kyle anyhow. He’s best in a crate or a swingarm Rayburn maybe. Not as bad as Blake Spencer, but not very good. Should have never left the XR1’s last year. He seemed to be making progress. And this year he lost it all and then some.

Kyles just lookin to "steal" some of Bloomers secrets! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
11-06-2018, 04:45 PM
When you can prove it, go for it. Till then, hearsay. Never outta control, went through all of WRG’s BS, so while fishy at The Dream and Lernerville, we don’t know what his deal was.

And he has complained about his shoulders for years.

And no way in hell should anyone compare Scott to Bronson. Unless you wanna compare Richards to Bronson, sound kosher?

Highside Hustler25
11-06-2018, 05:28 PM
So does anyone know what happened to that said chassis? Does Bronson still have it or did he unload it?

bleedblue55
11-06-2018, 05:41 PM
I can't pi$$ and I fell, thats the trailers fault and Scott's BS, not the WRG.

Clayton_Wetter
11-06-2018, 05:44 PM
I can't pi$$ and I fell, thats the trailers fault and Scott's BS, not the WRG.

Are you having fun??? Can't wait for the next zinger!!!!! Careful, the "B" key may blow up if you use it too much!!!

hucktyson
11-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Bloomer is the smoothest , most consistent , straightest driver in probably the history of our sport , his cars are designed for him .... Bronson is
More of a stomp and steer type ... part of the problem could be he didn’t like the one he got and decided he didn’t want the other one ?

klemmabyna
11-06-2018, 07:35 PM
like landers?

chupp n bloomer fan
11-06-2018, 07:51 PM
like landers?But Landers listened and greatly improved. I still wish he would get another shot traveling.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-06-2018, 07:56 PM
I can't pi$$ and I fell, thats the trailers fault and Scott's BS, not the WRG.So why do we bring this BS up? And it is WRG’s BS. They should not have let him run the Dream if they were sooooo concerned about drugs. I can’t recall, how’d the doped up loser outta control druggie do at The Dream?

Since we are so focused on this, and not the chassis ?, what did he test positive for since you know?

dirtcrazy4u
11-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Like Landers ? REALLY? ?? He dang near died, he was racing his best in one of scott's cars. After being cleared to race again his family sold him out. He's had to struggle through 2019. It was rumored he wanted Scott to build him a car.

klemmabyna
11-06-2018, 08:11 PM
chupp n bloomer fan: don't get me wrong. I am no Bronson fan. I have just often been surprised at who scott has sold cars to, considering the rumored restrictions after the purchase.

Barbecueboy
11-06-2018, 08:53 PM

And bloomer still winning, Kyle getting beat arm wrasslin nightly at the shop.

Good stuff cage.....

Barbecueboy
11-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Remove bad shoulder, insert opioid problem

And leave in " still winning " despite his problems .....yes, he's that good.

klemmabyna
11-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Like Landers ? REALLY? ?? He dang near died, he was racing his best in one of scott's cars. After being cleared to race again his family sold him out. He's had to struggle through 2019. It was rumored he wanted Scott to build him a car.

I intended my point to be landers was like Bronson:
from hucktyson: "More of a stomp and steer type"

far from smooth like scott. nothing more.

Josh Bayko
11-06-2018, 09:20 PM
He never tested positive for anything, but you know just as good as anybody that skipping a test automatically counts as a failed test. Works that way for every drug testing program. If anything, WRG cut him a break at Eldora.

Barbecueboy
11-06-2018, 09:49 PM
He never tested positive for anything, but you know just as good as anybody that skipping a test automatically counts as a failed test. Works that way for every drug testing program. If anything, WRG cut him a break at Eldora.

They should have just given him a polygraph and called it a day...........or do they not do that anymore? :)

chupp n bloomer fan
11-07-2018, 05:16 AM
He never tested positive for anything, but you know just as good as anybody that skipping a test automatically counts as a failed test. Works that way for every drug testing program. If anything, WRG cut him a break at Eldora.Exactly. Why he wouldn’t have raced if we were going by the book.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-07-2018, 05:18 AM
chupp n bloomer fan: don't get me wrong. I am no Bronson fan. I have just often been surprised at who scott has sold cars to, considering the rumored restrictions after the purchase.I think it’s two fold. Those he knows are good for the cash, and in some cases, they just aren’t very good.:)

With Landers, he changed, night and day better. Not the Bronson type anymore, then he got hurt and had it thrown in his butt just to seal the deal.

bleedblue55
11-07-2018, 05:46 AM
It's called enabling, usually done by family members, on here by starry eyed groupies who get excited by a new t-shirt design

hucktyson
11-07-2018, 06:17 AM
Bleed blue , if Scott does drugs it’s to the detriment of his his health , his daughter and his wife .... it has exactly zero impact on any of our lives minus giving people something to talk about on 4m. Scott finishes the race routinely with less body damage than the next 3 cleanest drivers combined. He is clearly not a danger to anyone as far as I’m concerned it makes no difference if he’s on drugs or not on drugs , I personally don’t think he is because I don’t think someone can perform at that level at that age for that many years while being on drugs

hucktyson
11-07-2018, 06:18 AM
Last Saturday was pure , vintage , absolute Bloomquist domination and that’s why fans buy shirts ... they don’t look at him as a moral compass we look at him and the best there ever was in the sport we love

riddle28
11-07-2018, 06:27 AM
its a shame jared got hurt and sold out, he made big strides and was about to make some real noise i think

ImCryn2
11-07-2018, 06:55 AM
its a shame jared got hurt and sold out, he made big strides and was about to make some real noise i think

I could not imagine one of my children getting severely hurt while doing something I enabled them to do. I don't blame Lance for being a father first. If there is a next time with Jared, the results could be much worse. For what? A hobby that means nothing in the grand scheme of things?

hucktyson
11-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Are we going to pretend like lance landers doesn’t go out of his way to get every last jab in at Jared and how he’s not qualified to wipe snorts a&& ?? I don’t beleive for a second that him getting hurt has anything to do with it. Jared is a legit threat to win a Lucas title in that 49 car, anyone who pays attention knows that ... I guess except for lance

riddle28
11-07-2018, 08:33 AM
i couldnt imagine having a son in his early 30s that has made pretty much all the income hes had off of racing and then pulling out completely, jared knows the risk and has raced successfully plenty of times since then, and then putting together the 49 team. kind of a slap in the face. not trying to hijack the thread sorry to the OP

CageFaraday
11-07-2018, 09:38 AM
... For what? A hobby that means nothing in the grand scheme of things?

How is racing any different from any other family business? If they owned a trucking company and Jared was injured driving a truck they owned, should they release him from his job and continue that business with someone else too? Jared didn't race as a hobby, you may, he doesn't. This is a hot button issue for me, racing is no different a career than pursuing singing or acting or competitive weight lifting. Its still HIS chosen CAREER. Racing is only a hobby if you make it one, for many it is a way of life, a lifelong passion and for some lucky few, a livelihood. Now if Jared decides on his own he no longer wants to pursue racing as a CAREER, then that's his choice.

ZERO25
11-07-2018, 09:41 AM
i couldnt imagine having a son in his early 30s that has made pretty much all the income hes had off of racing and then pulling out completely, jared knows the risk and has raced successfully plenty of times since then, and then putting together the 49 team. kind of a slap in the face. not trying to hijack the thread sorry to the OP

And then, put your other son in a car!!!!

The ultimate slap in the face!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-07-2018, 09:45 AM
May be jared will be in the 49 for 2019

ZERO25
11-07-2018, 09:53 AM
May be jared will be in the 49 for 2019

They gotta make some kinda change to stop that ZERO juggernaut!

chupp n bloomer fan
11-07-2018, 10:44 AM
It's called enabling, usually done by family members, on here by starry eyed groupies who get excited by a new t-shirt designSo fans of his are in control of his decisions and enable him? Wtf kinda bs is that? He is an adult, he makes whatever decisions he makes and that’s that.

Huck nailed it on all fronts. Bloomer is not my moral compass lol. I like his abilities behind the wheel, his personal life is his personal life, and none of my business. And he is not going to race at his level as clean as he is for that long, and be an addict. Doesn’t mean I think he’s a saint by any means, but also why I like him.

My Dad was my hero, I do not look up to Bloomer or get starry eyed. Possibly you do with Josh and Rocket 1.

bleedblue55
11-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Obviously some don't quite understand what Enabler means when it involves someone going thru a rough stretch. If you condone, conceal, or make excuses for ones questionable decisions you are an enabler whether that person is family, casual acquaintance, or a face in the crowd. If you defended his actions at Eldora and Lernerville by definition you are an enabler of those actions. To suggest that an addict of anyone of the many substances available can't lead normal productive lives and function normally is ridiculous.

PBR66
11-07-2018, 12:42 PM
So does he still have the chassis? Did it sell?

Jking24
11-07-2018, 01:03 PM
How is racing any different from any other family business? If they owned a trucking company and Jared was injured driving a truck they owned, should they release him from his job and continue that business with someone else too? Jared didn't race as a hobby, you may, he doesn't. This is a hot button issue for me, racing is no different a career than pursuing singing or acting or competitive weight lifting. Its still HIS chosen CAREER. Racing is only a hobby if you make it one, for many it is a way of life, a lifelong passion and for some lucky few, a livelihood. Now if Jared decides on his own he no longer wants to pursue racing as a CAREER, then that's his choice.Also hate hijacking thread but i 100% agree with cage this isn't a hobby for most of us it's all we live and breath and to be on the road as long as jarett was im sure it was that for him

ZERO25
11-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Since we are so focused on this, and not the chassis ?, what did he test positive for since you know?

When they tested his urine, they couldn't distinguish between human urine or...... GOAT.... piss! :)

A ron
11-07-2018, 01:56 PM
I would think/hope there's more to the Lander's story than his father selling him out. Probably some behind the scenes stuff.

Illtsate32
11-07-2018, 05:57 PM
My comment has nothing to do with Scott but I def think your performance could increase while under the influence of stimulants..opiods not so much...

Barbecueboy
11-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Obviously some don't quite understand what Enabler means when it involves someone going thru a rough stretch. If you condone, conceal, or make excuses for ones questionable decisions you are an enabler whether that person is family, casual acquaintance, or a face in the crowd. If you defended his actions at Eldora and Lernerville by definition you are an enabler of those actions. To suggest that an addict of anyone of the many substances available can't lead normal productive lives and function normally is ridiculous.

So in using the theory above, you are enabling all of us to have an opinion different than yours????

Josh Bayko
11-07-2018, 06:11 PM

When they tested his urine, they couldn't distinguish between human urine or...... GOAT.... piss! :)

He never actually tested positive, he just skipped both tests. He got over once, but not the second time.

Josh Bayko
11-07-2018, 06:12 PM
My comment has nothing to do with Scott but I def think your performance could increase while under the influence of stimulants..opiods not so much...

I don’t even know about stimulants being good for driving. I’d think you’d have a tendency to overdrive the car.

Illtsate32
11-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Maybe Josh but I think you would have intense focus to hit your marks and such...

Turn2Photos
11-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Hmmm. Kyle had to chose between Bloomer car and what needed to put out or Pierce|Rocket with Ciara? Scott might have pretty mouf but Ciara obviously was the factor. He wanted to get into that Pierce Chassis of hers.

One Man Gang
11-07-2018, 10:08 PM

I wonder if any drivers or how many has a prescription for Adderall ? Never thought about it until I seen this. Adderall could definitely have a effect on a driver's concentration and focus. I'm not saying ANY of them do it and not trying to start a sh!tstorm controversy over it but just asking is it possible ?

riddle28
11-07-2018, 10:26 PM
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/adderall-has-become-a-popular-drug-for-athletes-trying-to-gain-an-edge/

You’d be surprised

ImCryn2
11-08-2018, 05:21 AM
How is racing any different from any other family business? If they owned a trucking company and Jared was injured driving a truck they owned, should they release him from his job and continue that business with someone else too? Jared didn't race as a hobby, you may, he doesn't. This is a hot button issue for me, racing is no different a career than pursuing singing or acting or competitive weight lifting. Its still HIS chosen CAREER. Racing is only a hobby if you make it one, for many it is a way of life, a lifelong passion and for some lucky few, a livelihood. Now if Jared decides on his own he no longer wants to pursue racing as a CAREER, then that's his choice.

Career or hobby don't matter really. No job (career) or hobby would be worth me putting my child at risk. I may be totally wrong the way I am looking at it and maybe there is alot more to it like people have said, I just know that if I was in Lance's shoes I wouldn't put my kid back in the car either. Does that mean I would have to quit being involved in the sport and owning a team? Where was all this hatred for Lance last year when he didn't field a car for Jared, but still funneled money into Scotts program?
I fail to subscribe to the theory that because Jared still chooses to pursue this career his father should be obligated to provide it for him. Lance may be the biggest a-hole to ever be involved in the sport, idk. I guess I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Does his mother have some kind of role in this? Was there some kind of deal between the 2 that was not met? Has Jared said anything publicly or is all this based off hearsay?

zyoung25
11-08-2018, 05:41 AM
I wonder if any drivers or how many has a prescription for Adderall ? Never thought about it until I seen this. Adderall could definitely have a effect on a driver's concentration and focus. I'm not saying ANY of them do it and not trying to start a sh!tstorm controversy over it but just asking is it possible ?

The AMA/FIM nailed James Stewart for the use of adderalll. The ones that defended Stewart claimed he had a touch of ADHD, and that's why he took it. It was never proven of he had it or didn't. He clearly wasn't the same rider after he had came back from his suspension. I am fan of his, but it definetly seemed like on a different level compared to the riders out there before his suspension. Was it actual skills or something else? No one will probably ever really know. He was (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) fun to watch though.

bleedblue55
11-08-2018, 07:57 AM
So in using the theory above, you are enabling all of us to have an opinion different than yours????
The moderators do that every time they approve someone's profile and allow them to post on this forum.

Clayton_Wetter
11-08-2018, 12:21 PM
The moderators do that every time they approve someone's profile and allow them to post on this forum.

Even those like you that have poor opinion qualities!!!! :):)

Barbecueboy
11-08-2018, 01:26 PM

So the moderators are enablers???

That's harsh.

And btw, just because some may have a different opinion of bloomquist than you hardly makes them enablers......big stretch to make that work.

Without going politically overboard and just trying to understand your thought process, guessing you vote solely along blue lines? ( which is fine if your into that, nobody judging)

No_Weak_Links
11-08-2018, 02:56 PM

By this logic, if Sam Waltons grandson had a drug problem, you're an enabler if you shop at Wal-Mart......this is insane.