PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Bloomquist....

Krooser
11-11-2018, 02:34 AM
Anyone word on his shoulder? Surgery? No surgery?

Stefan2k4
11-11-2018, 04:38 AM
Don't know about his shoulder, but saw this on his twitter feed. :D
https://twitter.com/Bloomquist_0/status/1058931909403860992

chupp n bloomer fan
11-11-2018, 06:52 AM
Don't know about his shoulder, but saw this on his twitter feed. :D
https://twitter.com/Bloomquist_0/status/1058931909403860992Lol. Seen some couldn’t take a joke.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-11-2018, 09:50 AM
That was u next to bloomer!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hoosier_Dirt
11-11-2018, 10:17 AM
There isn't anything wrong with his shoulder/s. Its all a hoax to get out of piss tests etc.. If there was/is anything ever wrong he would do like Hudson and get it repaired!

ZERO25
11-11-2018, 10:46 AM
There isn't anything wrong with his shoulder/s. Its all a hoax to get out of piss tests etc.. If there was/is anything ever wrong he would do like Hudson and get it repaired!

So he falsified the paperwork from the hospital that was accepted by WRG! Wow, he's smarter than we all believe! smh

Highside Hustler25
11-11-2018, 10:52 AM
I thought He said the doc told him it was arthritis and not a torn rotator and that surgery was not a cure.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-11-2018, 12:02 PM
So he falsified the paperwork from the hospital that was accepted by WRG! Wow, he's smarter than we all believe! smh

Easy to pay someone at the right time!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-11-2018, 12:03 PM
i thought he said the doc told him it was arthritis and not a torn rotator and that surgery was not a cure.

^^^^exactly^^^^

CageFaraday
11-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Wow, hate and speculation running rampant this morning... The whole drug testing is such a farce anyway, who cares. It does nothing to make anybody safe. Nothing. Its just something for, "Holier than thou" people to judge other people on as well as political leverage if you want to stop someone from racing. Waste of money and time. Drivers are NOT employee's of the series or tracks, at best a sub-contractor running his own business. The only way to avoid this being used as a weapon and to offer any level of protection would be, to test EVERYONE as they are heading to their cars with instant results. That way anyone who is impaired can be stopped from competing otherwise, getting results 3 days or a week later didn't protect anyone from anything.

Clayton_Wetter
11-11-2018, 12:32 PM
^^^^exactly^^^^

You go sit in the corner for a while and finish your Mr. Potato Head Kit!!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
11-11-2018, 12:33 PM
I thought He said the doc told him it was arthritis and not a torn rotator and that surgery was not a cure.

He has both. Are you in full put down mode again???? :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-11-2018, 01:08 PM
You go sit in the corner for a while and finish your Mr. Potato Head Kit!!!! :)

Along w you doing your dot to dot while toking on your sippy cup!

Illtsate32
11-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Cage you have very good input on this site, but im suprised at your lack of rationality on this, even if it is used as a weapon, its still a rule you must abide by, and I have no problem if he had a substance abuse problem, just own it and man up to it, anybody whos ever been in or around substance abuse knows for a fact the actions he displayed surrounding the test is textbook behaviors of a person with a problem. They way people try to downplay and minimize his actions are disturbing...

Illtsate32
11-11-2018, 01:44 PM
WRG did drop the ball, they shouldnt have played any games with him you refuse, duck or dodge our test we dont care what paperwork you got, you dont take our test and pass it, you dont get in your car and race point blank period...

CageFaraday
11-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Cage you have very good input on this site, but im suprised at your lack of rationality on this, even if it is used as a weapon, its still a rule you must abide by, and I have no problem if he had a substance abuse problem, just own it and man up to it, anybody whos ever been in or around substance abuse knows for a fact the actions he displayed surrounding the test is textbook behaviors of a person with a problem. They way people try to downplay and minimize his actions are disturbing...

I can't really speak to Bloomquist events or his actual health, I wasn't there and we ain't buds. My points are more to the general drug testing procedure and its abuse.

Is it against the rules to race while impaired? YES.
Does the current testing and application thereof keep everyone safe? NO, I don't think so.
Is RANDOM, really RANDOM? NO, not in my experience.

I've been witness to countless times where management decided they didn't like someone so they sent them out for a supposed random test, with 2 others they did pick at random, to see if they could get rid of them. Also saw the same company go the opposite way and give a known stoner the heads up and let them leave to clean their urine and then tested them last at our yearly drug screen. The world is a corrupt place, what can I say?

I say if your gonna do it right and do it fair then everyone should get tested every time they sit in the car. That would do something, as opposed to scatter shot/we don't like you testing. I don't use drugs, never have and drink very little, but I don't like abuse of power and I see WRG throwing their weight around too much. I also find it hypocritical when you hear more stories of people witnessing Driggers hammered and driving, and then his group is touting random drug/alcohol screening as a safety feature... I'd rather race Bloomer 7 nights a week than be on the road after a race with Drunk officials.

Hey. look I'm not mad or anything and I appreciate your compliments as well, we're cool. To me in the Bloomer situation he may have very well have been hung up on pain pills, that happens a lot these days since they hand them out like candy. But WRG sure seemed to have Bloomquist in their sights and it didnt seem random at all. When a group gets that vengeful its not a stretch that they could start tinkering with results to insure they hit the mark. Not saying thats what happed, but companies are filled with people and sometimes people do things they shouldn't.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Later.

WRG did drop the ball, they shouldnt have played any games with him you refuse, duck or dodge our test we dont care what paperwork you got, you dont take our test and pass it, you dont get in your car and race point blank period...That makes sense, I can get behind that. If you're too medicated to take the test then you can't compete. Simple. Now it made no sense to me why they didn't test anyway, the lab has the capability to test levels against what he was prescribed and tell if he's got more on board than he should, but they didn't. It just felt wrong and vengeful.

Illtsate32
11-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Agree with everything you said. I know what you mean about companies picking and choosing to get rid of people they dont want to employ.. and I have nothing against Bloomer at all he did what he did, and wrg still let him race so to me thats on them and not him...

ZERO25
11-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Didn't Bloomer ask Driggers if he wanted the hospital to do a drug test and Driggers said...no....just bring us the paperwork from them? At least that's the way I remember it!

smsm
11-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Bloomer is "Tha Man". that's how it goes, biggest name in the history of the sport. bout like Ric flair, lol.