PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Gateway Dirt Nationals LIVE at DirtonDirt.com!

DirtonDirt
11-19-2018, 02:38 PM
In partnership with the Gateway Dirt Nationals, DirtonDirt.com will once again offer live broadcasts from The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis, Mo., as Super Late Models, open-wheel modifieds and midgets battle on a banked, indoor oval on Nov. 29-Dec. 1.

Pay-per-view coverage kicks off Thursday with various preliminaries and a $5,000-to-win Race of Champions for Late Models, continues Friday with more prelims and twin features in all three classes, and climaxes Saturday with a $30,000-to-win finale for Late Models and $10,000-to-win finales for both midgets and modifieds.

With Dustin Jarrett and Ben Shelton calling the lap-by-lap action, each high-definition video broadcast will feature several cameras, instant replays, live scoring, roving reporters, driver interviews, chat room and more.

Follow this link to purchase your pay-per-view package: http://bit.ly/2Q6A3AN or click here to learn more information about our broadcasts of the indoor extravaganza: http://bit.ly/2wEIS9y.

For complete Gateway Dirt Nationals coverage, keep your browsers locked at DirtonDirt.com.

kidrock
11-20-2018, 06:11 AM
So, if I'm reading this right you will be showing the midgets as well?

dch191
11-20-2018, 06:48 AM
So, if I'm reading this right you will be showing the midgets as well?

That’s correct. I think they start the broadcast an hour or so before the first car hits the track each night and stay on until after victory lane interviews of the last feature each night.

Jking24
11-20-2018, 07:17 AM
So, if I'm reading this right you will be showing the midgets as well?Yes they will show everything in all classes

chopter
11-20-2018, 08:30 AM
another great event limiting its exposure.

huskerdirt
11-20-2018, 08:48 AM

How???????

dch191
11-20-2018, 08:52 AM
How???????

That’s kind of what I’m wondering too. I thought they were doing a pretty good job giving us as much exposure as possible

zyoung25
11-20-2018, 09:42 AM
I get the feeling chopter and ptown are on the same wave length. No friends, and hate everything for no reason at all.

Kwd1253
11-20-2018, 10:24 AM

You trying say dod hurts the event because they are board casting the event and people will not go to it? If so, I had zero plans of going because if falls between the holidays seasons of thanksgiving and Xmas. So there for dod doing it is helping gateway for the people can’t make the event.

One reason tracks/event/promoters are hurting because they are stuck in the mud of the pass of promoting and how things used to be not looking to new ways of marketing and getting exsposure.

dirty-white-boy
11-20-2018, 12:51 PM
I think what he means is why is it only on DoD. I tend to agree. I would think something like this would be on Lucas Oil TV or something like that and not PPV. Something for the 'masses' and not limited.

I mean I think its great that they do the PPV but to truly grow this event it needs to be on something else especially since there are midgets now.

MI Dirt Fan
11-20-2018, 12:53 PM
I get the feeling chopter and ptown are on the same wave length. No friends, and hate everything for no reason at all.

True. There's a few others as well....

huskerdirt
11-20-2018, 01:02 PM
I think what he means is why is it only on DoD. I tend to agree. I would think something like this would be on Lucas Oil TV or something like that and not PPV. Something for the 'masses' and not limited.

I mean I think its great that they do the PPV but to truly grow this event it needs to be on something else especially since there are midgets now.

Why would it be on Lucas oil tv? It has nothing to do with Lucas oil at all.....not even close.

It’s irrevelant as who is broadcasting the ppv. If people want to watch, they’ll find it. I’d highly doubt any other website would get more buys than it being on DoD.

MI Dirt Fan
11-20-2018, 01:14 PM
What about NBCSN?

huskerdirt
11-20-2018, 01:21 PM
What about NBCSN?

The finale last year took like 6.5 hours. Who is gonna pay for that much tv time? Cody?

Our sport doesn’t gain anything in the long run by being on a 3rd tier network. Unless Lucas oil is backing the event, nothing will ever be on live tv again. Even then it’ll be on MavTv, which a fair portion of the country don’t even get.

MI Dirt Fan
11-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Lots of editing lol

I didn't mean live. I meant at least a replay.

chopter
11-20-2018, 05:15 PM
ppv is great for the hardcore fan. i would just like to see some of these great events livestreamed free exposing the sport to more people.