PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist/Bronson

President Clinton
11-25-2018, 07:00 AM
Did anyone hear Bronson’s interview on DOD after the crate race???? Guess the hate continues

MADCAPRACING22
11-25-2018, 07:04 AM
The jealousy continues. Roid neck speaks again.

Mod110s
11-25-2018, 07:17 AM
Least be chose to put it on camera instead of being a man about it and going 10 feet and talking to them.

mike10
11-25-2018, 07:26 AM
Bronson is completely classless

Barbecueboy
11-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Karma will check him soon enough...........nice work killa, the true colors are shining very bright.

Guess he stole the show with his interview.

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 08:19 AM
I know he's a southern guy. But does his voice sound kind of annoying

Highside Hustler25
11-25-2018, 08:20 AM
I believe the problem was with Scott's "whacked on crack" crew chief. Words were exchanged between the two.

kazual
11-25-2018, 08:21 AM
Bronson not playing well with others? What a shock.

deadringer
11-25-2018, 08:27 AM
Was there something said to Scott directly?

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2018, 08:29 AM
I believe it was more of Cody running his yapper. Then again, if Bloomer woulda had a fan blade, Affliction woulda been a non issue. Funny, he is still butt hurt, can’t win in a Super with top stuff, and is worried about a guy passing him for second in a crate race. Lol. Priorities, I know Cody is a douche, but Bloomer is clean, so don’t take it out on him. But this is a roid thief we are talking about whose handed everything and has temper tantrums when things don’t go his way.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2018, 08:30 AM
Least be chose to put it on camera instead of being a man about it and going 10 feet and talking to them.I’m sure him and Cody exchanged words face to face. Two sides of the same coin.

B_K
11-25-2018, 08:56 AM
Just as a matter of record going forward, even though it may be the southernmost state, but Floridians are Floridians. We don't really claim them.

Bubstr
11-25-2018, 08:57 AM
The best thing about the post race interviews was Scott owning the fan blade. Should have read the rules and ran a blade. It was our fault. That shows character.

Illtsate32
11-25-2018, 09:00 AM
I was watching the race on Ciaras instagram live, Bronson did run Scott up the track coming off 2. Cody was prob 20 feet away from Ciara sitting on Bronsons pit cart and she panned to him on the caution and he was acting like an a** flipping Kyle off and flipped her off and mouthing at her and crew guys...

Illtsate32
11-25-2018, 09:05 AM
I know he's a southern guy. But does his voice sound kind of annoying

He sounds a little backwood hillbilly lol, im not saying he is I dont know the man, I know in florida the creole language has bled into some of the people there...

dirty-white-boy
11-25-2018, 09:14 AM
The best thing about the post race interviews was Scott owning the fan blade. Should have read the rules and ran a blade. It was our fault. That shows character.

My thoughts exactly. As a Bloomer fan I get sick of the drama but its nice to see him own up. Next time put a one way bearing in that thing!

As for "Killer" he need to go put his designer bedazzled womens jeans on and get some class. He and the Pierce clan are bringing class back to DLM racing LOL

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 09:39 AM
His most memorable moment is winning a $10k WoO at Volusia 4 yrs ago.

Highside Hustler25
11-25-2018, 10:17 AM
His most memorable moment is winning a $10k WoO at Volusia 4 yrs ago.

You mean 12 G for the final @ East Bay earlier this year?

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 10:23 AM
Could be now. I just went by what it said on his website

HoosierDirtFan
11-25-2018, 10:31 AM
That poor guy still throwin' childish fits. Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha. That will probably never end. Got the best of everything as a driver and he's still a mid pack driver at best.

t3r3e3
11-25-2018, 10:32 AM
Just as a matter of record going forward, even though it may be the southernmost state, but Floridians are Floridians. We don't really claim them.

Sh1t, about half of them “Floridians” are transplanted New Yorkers, Buckeyes, and snowbirds from the upper Midwest. Florida is like NYC. People from there ain’t necessarily from there.

t3r3e3
11-25-2018, 10:34 AM
I was watching the race on Ciaras instagram live, Bronson did run Scott up the track coming off 2. Cody was prob 20 feet away from Ciara sitting on Bronsons pit cart and she panned to him on the caution and he was acting like an a** flipping Kyle off and flipped her off and mouthing at her and crew guys...

Ciara already ran Cody once in Zona, you figure he’d know better. And really, a Pierce Bronson match seems karmically appropriate.

sc0tt
11-25-2018, 11:00 AM
Just a field filler! Not even the best from Florida! Lloyd and Whitner are better, just need Sluggs $$$$$!

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Haha irony of people calling kyle classless, roids head, thief but forget Cody no better a junk meth head runs his mouth to much. Cody going get his face beat in one day. He no better than Kyle or the Pierce. Yall say Bobby trash because of his family i guess it could goes same with Bloomquist keeping trash around him lol.

HoosierDirtFan
11-25-2018, 11:21 AM
Haha irony of people calling kyle classless, roids head, thief but forget Cody no better a junk meth head runs his mouth to much. Cody going get his face beat in one day. He no better than Kyle or the Pierce. Yall say Bobby trash because of his family i guess it could goes same with Bloomquist keeping trash around him lol.

Let me clue you in. Bronson is more trash then Bloomquist and Pierce combined.

hucktyson
11-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Cody is actually a legit fabricator .... Can Bronson or pierce build a car from a pile of tubing ? I don’t know the answer to that I was just asking .

RaceEngineer
11-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Just a field filler! Not even the best from Florida! Lloyd and Whitner are better, just need Sluggs $$$$$!You forgot a guy named Pearson and I would throw Fitz in there as well.

TMaCiLLiNi39
11-25-2018, 11:29 AM
“Ciara already ran Cody once in Zona, you figure he’d know better. And really, a Pierce Bronson match seems karmically appropriate.”

For the 1000th time... that wasn’t Cody in Arizona.... that was Shawn she chased...

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Huck- In response to your question.

I'm guessing probably not.

I'll give a little benefit of the doubt this year. He went to alot of tracks he hasn't been to very much or even at all.

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Let me clue you in. Bronson is more trash then Bloomquist and Pierce combined.

Like you said they are all trash. That some left wing type chit there haha it's ok for one to do it but not the other side because they are racist if they do. Trash is trash so what if one is more than the other lol. A hooker is a hooker don't matter how many they been with than the other.

hucktyson
11-25-2018, 12:19 PM
Listen I’m not some big Cody fan but I’ve been a Bloomquist fan since the 80’s and a Pierce fan since the first time I seen him
Run eldora. Bloomquist left the 40 car 2 lanes on the bottom coming off 2 and he still forced him over the bank. That’s a BS move period

sc0tt
11-25-2018, 12:34 PM
lack of talent! drives with his head up his ass!

HoosierDirtFan
11-25-2018, 12:37 PM
kwd1253
Being a thief and a first class whinny idiot with minimal talent for the good equipment he has is gonna hang over his head for the rest of his life.
Enjoy your day.

Dlmfan123
11-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Is the national late model series crates or supers?

wfofan
11-25-2018, 01:30 PM
Poor Ciara... She's The Biggest Loser...

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 01:39 PM
Scroll through the photo gallery. Apparently Whitener wasn't too happy with Bronson either. I don't think he was telling him he was #1.

https://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=7636

HoosierDirtFan
11-25-2018, 01:42 PM
Scroll through the photo gallery. Apparently Whitener wasn't too happy with Bronson either. I don't think he was telling him he was #1.

That pic with Whitener and Bronson is glorious. ha ha ha ha

AllenK
11-25-2018, 01:44 PM
The Florida panhandle and North Florida are very Southern and redneck. Especially the Panhandle.
Nothing wrong with that though lol.

NC is filled with transplants as well.

RaceEngineer
11-25-2018, 02:03 PM
The Florida panhandle and North Florida are very Southern and redneck. Especially the Panhandle.Nothing wrong with that though lol.NC is filled with transplants as well.The South ends at interstate 10.

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 02:12 PM
kwd1253
Being a thief and a first class whinny idiot with minimal talent for the good equipment he has is gonna hang over his head for the rest of his life.
Enjoy your day.

For minimal talent guy he finished before Bloomquist. You just have blind hate for the guy, that is all. Enjoy your day as well lol.

B_K
11-25-2018, 02:14 PM
The South ends at interstate 10.

This is completely correct.

AllenK is also 100% right. Redneck Jerusalem is somewhere near Macclenny, FL.

Dlmfan123
11-25-2018, 03:14 PM
Scroll through the photo gallery. Apparently Whitener wasn't too happy with Bronson either. I don't think he was telling him he was #1.https://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=7636That’s surprising because whitener and bronson are good buddys

Swampy121
11-25-2018, 03:35 PM
Dlmfan123 said, "That’s surprising because whitener and bronson are good buddys"

...were good buddies

Dlmfan123
11-25-2018, 03:43 PM
But the real question about this is who Gave Lenny batyki a microphone. I like his prns but god his announcing is terrible

hucktyson
11-25-2018, 03:51 PM
Is that the black dude who just screams incoherent absurdity into the microphone all day who announced the race at Lancaster ??

Zonks32x
11-25-2018, 03:58 PM

Ever been to Century or Flomaton, AL??

Spent plenty of time in Gulf Shores area of Alabama, the Panhandle of Florida (Pensacola area), and Biloxi, MS.

You can't tell me that the panhandle of FL is any better, any worse, any more or any less southern redneck than the rest of the south.

Y'all gonna need some more panes for your glass houses..."bless your heart."

Dlmfan123
11-25-2018, 04:02 PM
Is that the black dude who just screams incoherent absurdity into the microphone all day who announced the race at Lancaster ??No it’s not

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Ever been to Century or Flomaton, AL??

Spent plenty of time in Gulf Shores area of Alabama, the Panhandle of Florida (Pensacola area), and Biloxi, MS.

You can't tell me that the panhandle of FL is any better, any worse, any more or any less southern redneck than the rest of the south.

Y'all gonna need some more panes for your glass houses..."bless your heart."Lol. I’m not a thief, so no glass house here.

AllenK
11-25-2018, 04:37 PM

LOL,well others have given examples of how that ain't exactly right. I will add Panama City Beach,and Panama City,Florida to that list.

I'm from the Ark-La-Tex. Might as well say Ark-La-Tex-Ahoma since Oklahoma is less than 100 miles away. I know rednecks.

BK I haven't made it to Macclenny,but I've seen it on LIVE PD.

My wife and I have gone to Destin and Panama City Beach,Florida every year since 2011. We try to go a different route everytime to see something different. 3 or 4 years ago we took US 90 out of Mobile over to CottonDale,Alabama,and then US 231 down to Panama City Beach. We stopped in Mossy Head near Defuniak Springs to use the bathroom. We almost had a "Ballad of the Uneasy Rider" moment. These two dudes with some drunk chick came in. I just got a vibe that I didn't care for. Even the clerk had a "You ain't from around here" vibe about her. I became very aware of having out of state plates. Maybe it was just me,but something didn't feel kosher.

Coming into Florida from the North you would never know your'e in Florida. It's peanut farms,pine trees,and cattle ranches depending on where you come in from.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2018, 04:38 PM
For minimal talent guy he finished before Bloomquist. You just have blind hate for the guy, that is all. Enjoy your day as well lol.Most people do not like Bronson for numerous reasons. He started around sixth, Bloomer about sixteenth, if Scott wouldn’t have ran without the fan blade in qualifying, Affliction woulda been a non issue. Or running Scott off the track helped keep the spot. Encase you didn’t hear his interview, he was going to wreck Scott instead of driving clean and finishing as best he could. Yes, Cody is ignorant, just like Bronson and if Ciara dates someone like that, well......

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 05:00 PM
Let's just say Bronson has A LOT more races and wins under his belt than Bloomquist does... Just sayin'.

chopter
11-25-2018, 05:15 PM
that crosseyed inbred redneck bronson should be happy just being on a track with bloomquist.

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 05:21 PM
CnB

I never said what he did was right. I was pointing out people calling him trash, thief, ect, ect. Cody no better than Bronson and some of the Pierce. You have be a complete retard say Bronson pretty much no talent driver. Oh wait lets look at if he didn’t run Scott up the track. Scott would got 2nd and Bronson would got 3rd out 20 plus field of cars. Yeap that no talent there, What make the other drivers that placed behind him. Lol lot people can’t look pass their own nose once they get all in their feelings on this site.

Bubstr
11-25-2018, 05:22 PM
Get real, it was a one lane track. That's enough to get tempers going. They was lucky to see any passing in the last half of the race. If your faster than the guy in front of you, but you need that one groove to pass, it wears on you.

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 05:47 PM
I'm sure this thread will probably be getting deleted soon. Cody is a thief? Is there proof? There is proof of Bronson being one. Maybe they mean he's a no talent driver in the open motor cars.

Illtsate32
11-25-2018, 05:47 PM
Heres my take on the talent thing, through my years of racing I would see people with money who owned cars or sponsored cars want to be a driver, so they would sink a bunch of money in a car and go out and do it..did average for their equipment and tore up more than most, if you plucked most race fans with any hand eye coordination and a little depth perception out of a crowd, and had the best equipment and gave them some seat time, you would get the same results that Kyle Bronson gets...

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 05:59 PM
I still think if he ran some SAS, SN and SNBS stuff for a couple seasons he'd be better off rather than just jumping on the Lucas tour.

Krooser
11-25-2018, 06:10 PM
I get along with most anybody... and I seldom pass judgement on anyone I don't know or have not heard much about from independent sources.

Bronson is the exception.

Just seems like a real jerk.... worse than me.

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 06:12 PM
I'm sure this thread will probably be getting deleted soon. Cody is a thief? Is there proof? There is proof of Bronson being one. Maybe they mean he's a no talent driver in the open motor cars.

Don't put words in mouth MI, never once said Cody was thief. He loud mouth meth head lol. Plus I love how you and rest can only bring up is pass from 11 years ago lol. That pretty sad i hate to say, because yall cant bring up any other time since then. Looks like him getting in trouble when he just turned 17 <----- 17 years old he changed ways of living life of crime or doing juvenile stuff. Some people do learn from doing wrong not do stupid chit get them put back into jail. Are you that simple minded of person? Wait, yall never done no kind of wrong in yalls life, I guess yall be in the bible soon being prefect as Jesus himself haha.

ZERO25
11-25-2018, 06:13 PM
Karma will check him soon enough...........nice work killa, the true colors are shining very bright.

Guess he stole the show with his interview.

You cant leave them "shows" laying around.....not with ole sticky fingers! :)

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 06:19 PM
KWD- you don't see me all over on here calling him one. I did just once a min ago. And I didn't even actually call him one. I just said there was proof.

Go make us sammiches lol

B_K
11-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Bronson would win SAS in a rout. He seems like a sh!t human, but he's decent behind the wheel.

RaceEngineer
11-25-2018, 06:37 PM
Ever been to Century or Flomaton, AL??Spent plenty of time in Gulf Shores area of Alabama, the Panhandle of Florida (Pensacola area), and Biloxi, MS.You can't tell me that the panhandle of FL is any better, any worse, any more or any less southern redneck than the rest of the south.Y'all gonna need some more panes for your glass houses..."bless your heart."You are saying Flomaton isn't southern? I have no idea, never been. But, I 10 is considered the southern border of the the South by many people. When I speak of the South, I mean nothing derogatory either. I know lots of fine folk down that way.

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 06:39 PM
KWD- you don't see me all over on here calling him one. I did just once a min ago. And I didn't even actually call him one. I just said there was proof.

Go make us sammiches lol

You want fresh or dried dog poop on your sammich?

ZERO25
11-25-2018, 06:41 PM
You are saying Flomaton isn't southern? I have no idea, never been. But, I 10 is considered the southern border of the the South by many people. When I speak of the South, I mean nothing derogatory either. I know lots of fine folk down that way.

Thanks for the compliment! :)

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 06:44 PM
You want fresh or dried dog poop on your sammich?

I'm not S.S lol

Kwd1253
11-25-2018, 06:51 PM
I'm not S.S lol

He gets cat poop, more fiber in it😂 haha

MI Dirt Fan
11-25-2018, 06:52 PM
Bronson and Whitener were even pitted next to each other lol

Zonks32x
11-25-2018, 07:58 PM
You are saying Flomaton isn't southern? I have no idea, never been. But, I 10 is considered the southern border of the the South by many people. When I speak of the South, I mean nothing derogatory either. I know lots of fine folk down that way.

No...not at all. After re-reading previous post, think we're saying the same thing.

spiderma4
11-25-2018, 10:43 PM
Heres my take on the talent thing, through my years of racing I would see people with money who owned cars or sponsored cars want to be a driver, so they would sink a bunch of money in a car and go out and do it..did average for their equipment and tore up more than most, if you plucked most race fans with any hand eye coordination and a little depth perception out of a crowd, and had the best equipment and gave them some seat time, you would get the same results that Kyle Bronson gets...

I don't like Bronson but too say an average fan could do as good as him is ridiculous

lw82
11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
Didn't Bronson bulldoze someones car on pit road somewhere a few years back? Anyone know I recall something but not sure was him?

Mod110s
11-26-2018, 03:47 AM
It was front straight stretch he bulldozed the guy.

RaceEngineer
11-26-2018, 04:26 AM
I don't like Bronson but too say an average fan could do as good as him is ridiculousMaybe not an average fan, but a good 20% or more could with his experience and advantages.

fastford
11-26-2018, 07:54 AM

I agree with the I 10 theory coming east to west until you get just past Tallahassee , then go due south till you reach the gulf , dont believe it? just look at how the state voted..........

President Clinton
11-26-2018, 08:18 AM
I just can’t wait till Bronson and lil Bobby have a run in!!!! Who will Ciera beat up???

Highside Hustler25
11-26-2018, 12:33 PM
I.ve sort of thought the same thing. Might get a lil awkward.

dirty-white-boy
11-26-2018, 12:34 PM

This should clear up the confusion

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2438452062838394&set=pcb.2438452109505056&type=3&theater

hucktyson
11-26-2018, 12:38 PM
I don’t know that the SAS would be a cake walk.... there are some fast cars down that way especially on their home tracks .....