PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dozen 2019

FieldFiller
12-12-2018, 02:28 PM
I know today's WoO contingent wouldn't exactly be the 12 best drivers in DLM racing, but I have to admit I miss the gimmick. Wish they would bring it back. Always thought it was cool and different.

MI Dirt Fan
12-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Might have a case for the lineup of the Lucas series this year.

NY DIRT
12-12-2018, 02:42 PM
I know today's WoO contingent wouldn't exactly be the 12 best drivers in DLM racing, but I have to admit I miss the gimmick. Wish they would bring it back. Always thought it was cool and different.

Back in the day, it was not a gimmick. They were the best

brsteg
12-12-2018, 02:50 PM
I was watching a WoO Sprint race from 2006 over the weekend and during the starting line up for the feature they kept saying, from the Mean 15 Donny Schatz, from the Mean 15 Craig Dollansky and so forth. It sounded so lame. I just don't think we need the Mean 15 or Dirty Dozen gig.
Just promote the stars individually and put them on the posters and people will come.

FieldFiller
12-12-2018, 04:34 PM
I was watching a WoO Sprint race from 2006 over the weekend and during the starting line up for the feature they kept saying, from the Mean 15 Donny Schatz, from the Mean 15 Craig Dollansky and so forth. It sounded so lame. I just don't think we need the Mean 15 or Dirty Dozen gig.Just promote the stars individually and put them on the posters and people will come.Can't say I agree. From a marketing perspective I believe that "This is Morgan Bagley he's apart of the Dirty Dozen" sounds better than "This is Morgan Bagley he only finishes top 15 every race but here he is."