PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Ice Bowl

fastford
12-17-2018, 05:47 PM
the 28th running of the ice bowl at talladega short track will be january 3rd thru the 6th , herd a few pretty big names mentioned , but dont know for sure , any one coming or know some one coming ?

thexfactor0210
12-17-2018, 06:18 PM
What names did you hear

fastford
12-18-2018, 04:36 PM
not gone say yet , dont know for sure but if i did say and they were a no show , i would never hear the end of it on here.......lol

champion24
12-18-2018, 10:45 PM
I hear you FastFord, I've had people tell me personally they were going somewhere. Have cars ready weeks before, and not show up!! And later tell me it was gonna be too cold, rainy forecast, stubbed toe, etc. as why they didn't show! As for the Ice Bowl, I'll go with Hiett as he is from right down the road! I've heard some guys MAY go, if and ONLY IF; temps are good, it rains some Thursday or Friday, they actually do some track prep, no "bigger" names are there, and more!! We shall see in a few weeks!

champion24
12-18-2018, 10:50 PM
There website is still stuck in this past Summer!! I'm sure that's a good sign! Anyone know details for the weekend?

fastford
12-19-2018, 07:36 AM
they put every thing on book face now....you dont have to be a member to look , just click on there face book link on there web site ....

dirt crow
12-19-2018, 08:38 AM
This might come as a complete shocker, but I will not be attending. Yall have fun.

Wells Racing Photos
12-19-2018, 12:30 PM
I'm planning on heading down again this year, it will be the first one for me since Joel Rice won it.

Clayton_Wetter
12-19-2018, 03:38 PM
This might come as a complete shocker, but I will not be attending. Yall have fun.

Going to another feetball game??????

Late_Model_Mark
12-19-2018, 05:38 PM
We will have a new website up soon, our webmaster passed away in June so it has been down since. We lost a good guy in Ed Davis. Schedule is up for the Ice Bowl on the TST Facebook page. And yes, we will and have done track work mid weekend.

If you were there for the 2018 version, Dr. Dirt Johnny Stokes ripped up the track on Saturday before the heats, watered and packed it. Oh how the racers howled, griped, and used rough language (a least to me since I asked 'em) about the work being done. Took a hard narrow track and opened up the grooves big time for most of the rest of that long day.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

dirt crow
12-19-2018, 07:13 PM
Going to another feetball game??????

No sir. Ice bowl just ain’t my cup of tea.

nuff said
12-19-2018, 08:48 PM
I'm planning on heading down again this year, it will be the first one for me since Joel Rice won it.

Same here. That's the last time I went also.

fastford
12-20-2018, 08:25 AM
dam crow , may as well call the whole thing off with out your presence ...lol...that joel rice deal was something else , his friend had been coming for a while and he decided to bring his car just to make some laps and have some fun , unloaded , set fast time right off the trailer , and proceeded to lead every lap and won the race with out hardly ever touching the car , the stars were lined up for him that week end.......

dirt crow
12-20-2018, 01:27 PM
I think the Joel Rice win was the last time I went. ...Not trying to be a a$s here, but the following is a fact. If you set fast time, all you gotta do is not mess up, hit your marks, don’t get caught up in a lapped cars mess, you’ll win. Plain and simple. By feature time Sunday, unless there’s rain, the track is bottom dominant. No passing. ...I mean seriously! Who the he!l is Joel Rice??? He proves my point.

Rocal145
12-20-2018, 03:57 PM
Is TST worth a 6 hr drive?

dirt crow
12-20-2018, 04:20 PM
Is TST worth a 6 hr drive?

One day Lucas Oil show like years ago, or one day southern all star show, absolutely.

Late_Model_Mark
12-20-2018, 05:24 PM
Heck Yes Rocal145. This is one of those great get togethers that a race breaks out. You can see folks that you may only see once a year and such. It will most likely have over 300 total cars with a regional turn out that is cool. You can camp for 4 days if ya like.

For the price of a pit pass, ot a gen. ticket you get so much racing you can get worn out in a ggod way. For some folks who only go to big touring shows or big series races, this Alabama Crown jewel may be beneath them. (That is in no way a dig at DC, he and I go way back and he is really good people)Some folks only like the shows with the Lucas/Woo top ten in da house, good for them.

This race will have great fields from many states, track champs, or ??

Rocal 145, come see me if ya come, I'll fix ya up with some friendly treatment, good conversation, and racing comradery. You can come up to the tower, look for the orange shirt and the bald head,LOL.

One thing you will find at the Ice Bowl is that everything is easy, easy free parking, easy cooler rules, many open seating possibilities, people that are cooking that share their food with Bama hospitality.

Another item is that in the Limited (steel block) Late Models, the Durr. Layne 604 and 602 Crates will most likely have the toughest fields in the country.

Late Model Mark
Talladega Announcer

formercrewguy
12-20-2018, 05:57 PM
Heck Yes Rocal145. This is one of those great get togethers that a race breaks out. You can see folks that you may only see once a year and such. It will most likely have over 300 total cars with a regional turn out that is cool. You can camp for 4 days if ya like.

For the price of a pit pass, ot a gen. ticket you get so much racing you can get worn out in a ggod way. For some folks who only go to big touring shows or big series races, this Alabama Crown jewel may be beneath them. (That is in no way a dig at DC, he and I go way back and he is really good people)Some folks only like the shows with the Lucas/Woo top ten in da house, good for them.

Rocal 145, come see me if ya come, I'll fix ya up with some friendly treatment, good conversation, and racing comradery. You can come up to the tower, look for the orange shirt and the bald head,LOL.

One thing you will find at the Ice Bowl is that everything is easy, easy free parking, easy cooler rules, many open seating possibilities, people that are cooking that share their food with Bama hospitality.

Another item is that in the Limited (steel block) Late Models, the Durr. Layne 604 and 602 Crates will most likely have the toughest fields in the country.

Late Model Mark
Talladega Announcer

You should throw in a orange shirt Mark!! lol

fastford
12-20-2018, 08:28 PM
your probably right DC , but how many times has some one like rice been able to unload , i think he had a open trailer , and basically be a unknown , pull that off , train race or not .....by the way , we dont pay you know attention no more....lol....ROLL TIDE.........

fastford
12-20-2018, 08:32 PM

Late Model Mark
Talladega Announcer

hey mark , we making hamburger veg soup with crackling corn bread , you want me to bring you a bowl sat evening?

Late_Model_Mark
12-21-2018, 05:47 PM
Yes!

LMM

champion24
12-24-2018, 08:41 PM
For Crow and others, there is a PPV option! You don't have to be out in the cold, if your too soft and don't want to try it!!

dirtfan
12-25-2018, 08:10 AM
who is doing the ppv?

heath58
12-25-2018, 04:54 PM
who is doing the ppv?
Speed Shift TV will be doing the PPV again this year

dirt crow
12-26-2018, 08:08 AM
For Crow and others, there is a PPV option! You don't have to be out in the cold, if your too soft and don't want to try it!!

Thanks but no thanks

fastford
12-27-2018, 09:14 PM
just checked the extended forecast for next weekend , mid 50,s during the day and lows in mid 30,s , 0 % chance of rain , i hope this holds up , about time we had some decent weather for the race......

dirt crow
12-29-2018, 08:56 AM
Racers better get ready for a big time muddy pit area. Done got 4-5 inches of rain in past 2 days and another 2-3 inches to come by Thursday. Muddy muddy.

Late_Model_Mark
12-29-2018, 09:24 AM
Keeps the dust down,lol. I remember a very wet Ice Bowl years ago that was very wet, track was killer all weekend due to all the rain, especially that Saturday night deluge.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

fastford
12-29-2018, 11:34 AM
Racers better get ready for a big time muddy pit area. Done got 4-5 inches of rain in past 2 days and another 2-3 inches to come by Thursday. Muddy muddy.

we got the hay bails ready to load , i cant handle the cold like i use to , i,ll take the mud if it,s warm.....by the way DC , the big day is here , ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirt crow
12-29-2018, 11:44 AM
we got the hay bails ready to load , i cant handle the cold like i use to , i,ll take the mud if it,s warm.....by the way DC , the big day is here , ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

fastford
12-30-2018, 11:03 AM
Roll Tide!!

one to go DC, im afraid this last one is gone be a nail biter though , Clemson looked good yesterday , which them fighting Irish layed down second half , Weather still looking good for ice bowl , gone be wet right up to the beginning and more than likely muddy to begin with but if it dont rain any after thursday , it should be in good shape by saterday when qualifying begins , keeping my fingers crossed..........

Jk19
12-31-2018, 07:26 AM
The offense looked great at times, hopefully it stays like that. Clemson has a much better defense but not as great of offense. Weather not looking good this week, might need a boat for this weekend lol

dirt crow
12-31-2018, 08:21 AM
Thursday and Friday a washout. Saturday and Sunday looks great. But will the damage already be done, especially to the pits. ???

fastford
12-31-2018, 09:08 AM
except for the area behind the back straightaway stands , the pits are packed pretty good and most water will run off , Friday does not look like a wash out for that area , i use myfoxal for my weather updates and there showing only a slight chance of a passing shower for friday , but the high has been changed to 47 for friday and high of 56 and 60 for sat and sunday and no rain .......

ZERO25
12-31-2018, 09:20 AM
Roll Tide!!

They did! Kyler who? :)

Georgia woulda been a much better opponent than OK or ND!

champion24
12-31-2018, 10:28 AM
Weather guesses have been wrong before!! But we do need a break from the rain! We need good weather too bring more cars! How much to win for Supers?

dirt crow
12-31-2018, 01:08 PM
James Spann, Birmingham’s best meteorologist, data he showed today said rain Thursday and half day Friday. 2-3 inches those days. Weekend all clear.

fastford
12-31-2018, 04:38 PM
james spain couldnt forecast the weather if he was standing out side in it....lol.....JP Dice is the weather man......hey DC , it ought to be nice racing saturday , why dont you come on down ?

ZERO25
12-31-2018, 06:39 PM
Anyone but.....CLEMSON!

GRT32
12-31-2018, 09:10 PM
cant believe they could ever get it in with all the rain that's fell,and rain to come.

dirt crow
01-01-2019, 04:34 PM
james spain couldnt forecast the weather if he was standing out side in it....lol.....JP Dice is the weather man......hey DC , it ought to be nice racing saturday , why dont you come on down ?

Not a chance.

Jk19
01-02-2019, 07:11 AM
Good news is the track should be fast... as long as they're able to run it this weekend.

fastford
01-02-2019, 09:16 AM
yep, forecast looked a bit better for that aera this morning , rain tomorrow till around lunch then a little friday morning then dry , if ole Dr. Dirt ( johnny stokes) can work his magic , we may have multiple grooves by sunday .....

dirt crow
01-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Went by there today while working. The whole area is beyond waterlogged.

Late_Model_Mark
01-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Teams started parking on Tuesday and Wednesday, also today. Practice for today was cancelled of course due to more rain forecasted. Friday will have the posted schedule adhered to if the weather cooperates. Track crews have worked on roads and paths to help the situation. The parking lot is indeed soggy, we will work thru that.

The schedule may be tweaked a bit, we will due are best to get as much practice and heat racing in on Friday, and with the weekend weather looking ultra sweet, it will be ****s to the walls on Sat and Sun. Track should be insane good on Friday.

You can check out the still under construction website at www.talladegashorttrack.net.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

champion24
01-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Radar sucks! Is Talladega washing away?! We did race on Monday before, if it gets too bad again! Who are some of those teams already there?

Jk19
01-04-2019, 07:18 AM
Late Model Mark, what time does the pit gates open tomorrow? Im sure its on Facebook but im 1 of the weird millennials that doesnt have it.

Wells Racing Photos
01-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Late Model Mark, what time does the pit gates open tomorrow? Im sure its on Facebook but im 1 of the weird millennials that doesnt have it.

Scheduled for 8 currently.

Jk19
01-04-2019, 07:48 AM
Not gonna be the same without Debbie being there but thank yiu!

fastford
01-04-2019, 08:49 AM
just caught a gimps of blue sky and the sun just peeked out at talladega , i think we are in good shape

Jk19
01-04-2019, 09:00 AM
The wind today should help! Hopefully pits wont be too muddy

champion24
01-04-2019, 10:34 AM
just caught a gimps of blue sky and the sun just peeked out at talladega , i think we are in good shape

Great to hear!! Keep us posted, please! Especially who is there! Website is down still!

dirt crow
01-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Went by track at 2:25 in rig while working. Race cars everywhere. Red mud everywhere. And it’s pouring rain.

Jk19
01-04-2019, 02:59 PM
DC i dont need that kind of negativity in my life lol

dirt crow
01-04-2019, 03:03 PM
3:05, back by track, still raining. That’s my last report. Yall have fun.

Jk19
01-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the updates! Hopefully will be better tomorrow

champion24
01-04-2019, 03:27 PM
That sucks worse! Thought the rain was over! LM Mark should update us soon, at least! We may need to plan a trip to the Chili Bowl to actually see some racing!!

fastford
01-05-2019, 08:22 AM
there is a video on face book from practice yesterday , track looked good , should be great racing today and tomorrow....I,m headed to track and leaving the compooter at home , i will try to post a few updates on ole ladies kindle....good luck to every one........

Jk19
01-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Track looks great, pits are muddy as can be!

dirt crow
01-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Nothing on TST fbook yet about car count, how day is going, anything. But I did see this post by someone in pits, or pits that down speedway blvd.... “Can’t move. No order. Not making mandatory drivers meeting. Too much cluster.....Bad bad organization skills.”

dirt crow
01-05-2019, 11:58 AM
That sucks worse! Thought the rain was over! LM Mark should update us soon, at least! We may need to plan a trip to the Chili Bowl to actually see some racing!!

For supers, Arizona is the place to be now in January. Ice Bowl is now second fiddle.

pap
01-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Rode by on my way to work. One word "WOW". There's probably 20 cars and haulers parked out on speedway blvd. Don't know car count either, but DOD is saying 42 supers and 48 604's. A couple things that stuck out to me was Ronnie Johnson has an open wheel there, Steve Russell is probably 3/4's of a mile from where he would get on the race track. Welshen (sp) is apparently in the car that Riley Hickman drove for him last year, (R1 wrap). Wish I was there, hope someone can update.

One Man Gang
01-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Got a text from friend that said 322 total car count

Chris Thomason
01-05-2019, 05:19 PM
For supers, Arizona is the place to be now in January. Ice Bowl is now second fiddle.

You are literally the most annoying person on 4m.

Blackie who??

MI Dirt Fan
01-05-2019, 05:26 PM
4 LM divisions....whew.

dirt crow
01-05-2019, 08:42 PM
You are literally the most annoying person on 4m.

Blackie who??

Hey!! Thanks!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dirt crow
01-05-2019, 09:02 PM
4 LM divisions....whew.

Lol!!! That’s how we roll in the south. And time trialed em all probably. They ain’t man enough to pill draw for heats like up north.

champion24
01-06-2019, 01:30 PM
1.5 hours late & we finally see our 1st lap!! 1 solitary lap!! Then a wreck!! Gonna be a long day!

t3r3e3
01-06-2019, 01:49 PM
1.5 hours late & we finally see our 1st lap!! 1 solitary lap!! Then a wreck!! Gonna be a long day!

TST gonna challenge the 72 Hours of EAMS for the title.

dirt crow
01-06-2019, 03:53 PM
TST gonna challenge the 72 Hours of EAMS for the title.

The title stays in state!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dirt crow
01-06-2019, 03:54 PM
And Ft Payne Speedway in Northeast Alabama gonna try for the title end of next month.

champion24
01-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Track prep time! Racing has been pretty good. Super consis to 46 Jones & 22 English.

clanton25fan
01-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Super finish was:
Micheal Paige
Ray Cook
Austin Horton

Apparently Paige roughed up Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) passing him for the lead. I'm in shock that Paige would do such a thing. 😂

SmithGT
01-06-2019, 09:31 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/282946828774528/permalink/639149466487594/

Looked like Hedgecok cut Page off when Page was passing him for the lead and caused them to get together. Then Hedgecok tried to dump him a couple times including in the last turn.

dirty bert
01-06-2019, 09:52 PM
I'm not a Page fan I've saw him drive some driver's dirty an just wreck some but Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) got passed clean then he tried to wreck Page , seems like he pulled some other stupid stunt last time he was down there

chupp n bloomer fan
01-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Mostly I’d call there 1n2 incident hard racing, but Page used him up too. Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) gave Page the inside, and Page drove in a little deep. What Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tried to do at the end though wasn’t very smart. If your intentions were to wreck him, you failed, and spun yourself. And went from 2nd to 19th I think it was.

What Page did to that blue lapped car now, that was stupid.

He’s in a good spot just staying around the SE.

MI Dirt Fan
01-07-2019, 05:24 AM
Are these the same two that always seem to be going at it whenever they are at the same track? Who was the guy McDowell tried to beat up last year?

#confusing #can'tkeeptrack

Highwayman
01-07-2019, 06:40 AM
Super finish was:
Micheal Paige
Ray Cook
Austin Horton

Apparently Paige roughed up Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) passing him for the lead. I'm in shock that Paige would do such a thing. 

Paige roughed up and/or took out nearly everyone he wanted to pass. 1st class douche', I was so hoping Hedgec0ck would send him over the bank when he door'd him in 3/4, but he came up short. Still Paige is the only driver I know who managed to PO an official, as well as the sports nicest guy, "Dale McDowell" to the point of being physically assaulted, but I understand wanting to do that to him as well. He has no respect for other drivers or their equipment, period. Hope he has a good dental plan...

fastford
01-07-2019, 09:05 AM
well DC , you can officially say you missed the best ice bowl ever , sorry you were not there so you could come on here and tell every little thing that went wrong because i do not pay attention to the little trivial BS . any way , track was great , with great racing and PASSING , my hat is off to Dr. Dirt and the rest of the crew , especially Late Model Mark , you did a great job announcing as usual , we got busy and i didnt make it back up yesterday to see you . I hope you enjoyed that bowl of hamburger vegetable soup , i tried to save you a piece of crackling corn bread , but them hog.s ate it all up before i could save you or me a piece , i did hear you give me a shout out on the speaker , over all , I give this one a A +.................

chupp n bloomer fan
01-07-2019, 09:11 AM
Are these the same two that always seem to be going at it whenever they are at the same track? Who was the guy McDowell tried to beat up last year?

#confusing #can'tkeeptrackPage is who McDowell wanted to give a makeover too. And Page and Owenby is who you’re thinking of. Owenby just seems hard nosed old school. Page, that hypocritical don’t touch me but I’ll run you over type.

But hey, he throws God on his car so it’s A ok. He could use a lesson from Ray Cook on that front from what I’ve seen.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-07-2019, 09:12 AM
And don’t get me wrong, not an Owenby fan either.

fastford
01-07-2019, 09:15 AM
I'm not a Page fan I've saw him drive some driver's dirty an just wreck some but Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) got passed clean then he tried to wreck Page , seems like he pulled some other stupid stunt last time he was down there

i dont care what happens up front , neither one is no angle , BUT what page done to that lapped car was very disrespectful , i never pay much attention to the rhetoric on here about page , but i lost what respect i had for him after seeing what he did , he had better be glad i wasn't that lapper because i would have done every thing I could have put a end to his chances of winning that race.............

chupp n bloomer fan
01-07-2019, 09:23 AM
i dont care what happens up front , neither one is no angle , BUT what page done to that lapped car was very disrespectful , i never pay much attention to the rhetoric on here about page , but i lost what respect i had for him after seeing what he did , he had better be glad i wasn't that lapper because i would have done every thing I could have put a end to his chances of winning that race.............Yes. That was by far the worst. And no reason for it. Guy was high. You’re on the straightaway, he’s really lucky that didn’t turn him and junk him too.

Really reminds me of Jackie Boggs. Both pretty darn quick, just no respect.

pap
01-07-2019, 11:37 AM
I agree with what you guys are saying. Didn't get to go yesterday, but watching the video, Page was a freaking weapon!! And there seems to be one constant with controversies in the south, Page. Yesterday with Hedgec0ck, last year with Ownby and McDowell, and those who may remember, Luther Jenkins at Dixie a few years back. Fastford, you are correct, that by far looked like the best Icebowl ever.

dirt crow
01-07-2019, 02:25 PM
well DC , you can officially say you missed the best ice bowl ever , sorry you were not there so you could come on here and tell every little thing that went wrong because i do not pay attention to the little trivial BS . any way , track was great , with great racing and PASSING , my hat is off to Dr. Dirt and the rest of the crew , especially Late Model Mark , you did a great job announcing as usual , we got busy and i didnt make it back up yesterday to see you . I hope you enjoyed that bowl of hamburger vegetable soup , i tried to save you a piece of crackling corn bread , but them hog.s ate it all up before i could save you or me a piece , i did hear you give me a shout out on the speaker , over all , I give this one a A +.................

I enjoyed my day at home, sleeping late, drinking coffee, watching football, going to gym, and saving my money for big time races that matter. Glad yall enjoyed yourself.

fastford
01-07-2019, 04:36 PM
thats great DC , glad you saved some money and enjoyed your self , we sure enjoyed our selves , now getting ready for the big game , i think we can both agree......ROLL TIDE ROLL.............

Clayton_Wetter
01-07-2019, 04:47 PM
I enjoyed my day at home, sleeping late, drinking coffee, watching football, going to gym, and saving my money for big time races that matter. Glad yall enjoyed yourself.

Careful crow, you're gonna aggravate somebody again!!!! hahaahahahahaha

Highwayman
01-07-2019, 04:51 PM
I agree with what you guys are saying. Didn't get to go yesterday, but watching the video, Page was a freaking weapon!! And there seems to be one constant with controversies in the south, Page. Yesterday with Hedgec0ck, last year with Ownby and McDowell, and those who may remember, Luther Jenkins at Dixie a few years back. Fastford, you are correct, that by far looked like the best Icebowl ever.

Paige is always, "The Common Denominator" in every situation the last few years. I've been involved in DLM since 86' and I've never seen 1 man so universally disrespectful. Never have I seen a driver be clobbered by an official like he was after the Owenby incident. The dude just has "NO" respect for anyone else, at all. He was clearly the fastest car at TST, he could've picked and choose'd his way through traffic, but instead decided to play bulldozer. Then bulldogging that lapper into the front stretch wall just over the top. I dunno if he's driving over his head or just the worlds biggest a-hole, but somebody needs to give him an attitude adjustment. He's a big man sitting in his car, but folds up like a cheap suit once he gets out. Paige just plain sucks.

RW57
01-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Page passed Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) clean from what I saw on video he may have got in 3 a little hot but that was his shot any driver who ain't never done that ain't much of a racer now the lap car i don't know Page claims when Cook cleared him he never saw the car till it was too late.Pages car also appeared to push up into lap car not defending him just what I saw i feel bad for the lap car but I'm pretty sure they tell you leader coming up on race monitor their and lap car did hold his line it could have been avoided no doubt.

Late_Model_Mark
01-07-2019, 09:09 PM
I'll throw in some thoughts on Tuesday about the weekend. I will elaborate more for sure, but one item tonight and just passing it along. The fans and many racers are completely over the snarky put downs by Dirt Crow. From Friday to when I left last night I heard it, the nit pickin' and negative comments, such as the most recent crack about " races that matter" is old. DC is really getting a negative reputation. Ask the racers who packed the pits in tough condition if this race mattered.

More tommorow, but I was stunned on how many fans came to me griping about this one person on this site. Talk to you on Tuesday.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

dirt crow
01-07-2019, 11:44 PM
Let me tell you something Mark. I don’t give a d@mn what you, the racers you mentioned, fans, or others think about me. That snarky enough for ya. You want me to throw out things you’d told me off the record? Huh? Let’s just let it go.

riddle28
01-08-2019, 07:48 AM
train races happen at every track not just tst, it was side by side racing for lead in all but a few classes sunday. Nice to see 2 grooves in the day time, with all the weather and cars that went around the track over the weekend

fastford
01-08-2019, 08:56 AM
DC , i really dont understand why some one that never comes or supports TST , has to come on here and bad mouth TST all the time , which to me is your problem , but every one needs a villain i suppose it may as well be you......on another thought , the ole Tide sure let me down last night , defense never showed up and they had tua,s number by second quarter , why they didnt put hurts in second half is beyond me , but it took an Alabama boy to put a whooping on us like that , my congrats go out to Dabo and Clemson , they were no doubt prepared.........

dirt crow
01-08-2019, 09:42 AM
DC , i really dont understand why some one that never comes or supports TST , has to come on here and bad mouth TST all the time , which to me is your problem , but every one needs a villain i suppose it may as well be you......on another thought , the ole Tide sure let me down last night , defense never showed up and they had tua,s number by second quarter , why they didnt put hurts in second half is beyond me , but it took an Alabama boy to put a whooping on us like that , my congrats go out to Dabo and Clemson , they were no doubt prepared.........

Saban looked like Dubose. It was pathetic.

Wells Racing Photos
01-09-2019, 07:48 AM
I have never thought a thing about or lost a wink of sleep over anything that DC has posted, everyone is entitled to their opinions. After all isn't that why message boards exist?

Late_Model_Mark
01-09-2019, 05:39 PM
To close, and this is the last post on this particular thread, the Racing Promoters Monthly group gave Talladega Short Track, the "Best Independent Short Track Event" award. You know, that same prestigious group the awards the highly coveted promoter of the year for the nation and also region.

Nice honor for TST

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer