PDA

View Full Version : Will Bloomquist have CUSTOM ENGINES in his cars in AZ for WWSO?

2thextreme
12-27-2018, 01:25 AM
Is the changing of the motor program supposed to help with his fuel pressure problems? I think he had that problem with BASE fuels and now seems like since he switched to VP Racing Fuel, it's the same issue. Was it motor-related after all? Is that his reason for dropping Andy Durham motors?

BloomerHarvickFan
12-27-2018, 06:44 AM
He's had fuel pressure issues for years. I have no idea why. It must be something unique to the way his cars' fueling systems work. I don't think I've seen other Bloomquist chassis have this problem..just his car.

1forthe$
12-27-2018, 06:53 AM
Yes, according to DoD article, he will have Custom Race Engines in the car for WWSO. He has already started using them as he had one in for the World Finals @Charlotte this year.

Josh Bayko
12-27-2018, 07:45 AM
Yes, according to DoD article, he will have Custom Race Engines in the car for WWSO. He has already started using them as he had one in for the World Finals @Charlotte this year.

The Custom he had in Charlotte was borrowed from Hudkins (Benedum's car owner}. Bloomer liked how it drove, so he decided to switch.

RaceEngineer
12-27-2018, 07:53 AM
Fuel pressure issues can't be blamed on an engine builder.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-27-2018, 08:47 AM
Have you taken leave of your senses??? This is racing......anything can be blamed on anything/anyone at ANY giving time. And you call yourself a race engineer....Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!!!!Engineer of BS.

RaceEngineer
12-27-2018, 08:56 AM
Have you taken leave of your senses??? This is racing......anything can be blamed on anything/anyone at ANY giving time. And you call yourself a race engineer....Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!!!!I don't know any engine builders who mount fuel pumps or run fuel lines, or spec out fuel cells or fuel filters. The hard parts of an engine build have nothing to do with fuel pump function. You must be clowning.The blame would be misplaced at best.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Engineer of BS.

Those are hard to get!😉

Clayton_Wetter
12-27-2018, 06:50 PM
Yes, I was joking around. When it comes to Bloomquist on the site, nobody has a sense of humor anymore. Sad state of affairs.

Sense of humor is not well tolerated around here these days....

chupp n bloomer fan
12-27-2018, 06:52 PM
Those are hard to get!I’m pretty sure you can get a doctorate in it these days.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-27-2018, 07:26 PM
I tryed and failed the test. They said some of my qualifications were true and the had to be 100% false or made up. Therefore I failed!😉😉

chupp n bloomer fan
12-28-2018, 08:29 AM
I tryed and failed the test. They said some of my qualifications were true and the had to be 100% false or made up. Therefore I failed!But you could be a dr for the mafia or something and make great bank. Or scam the government like the drs do now. Right with the insurance companies.