https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1082088843774287872

Man that's a riot!!!!! hahaahahahaaaa

chupp n bloomer fan
01-07-2019, 04:19 PM
That is good.

Man I miss Chris Farley.

HoosierDirtFan
01-07-2019, 04:31 PM
NFL ruled today it was a blocked kick. There is a video that shows an Eagles defender got a few fingers on it. Seen it this morning.

Clayton_Wetter
01-07-2019, 04:46 PM
The fans booed him, and didn't even know that.

Thedoctor
01-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Go Pack !!!!

HoosierDirtFan
01-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Go Pack !!!!

Their stuck at home eating cheese.

Thedoctor
01-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Lol they better be getting there sh** together for 2019.

HoosierDirtFan
01-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Lol they better be getting there sh** together for 2019.

Seen On Titter just a little bit ago the Green Bay Packers hired Tennessee Titans Offensive Coordinator Matt LaFleur as their new head coach.

Thedoctor
01-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Interesting. Initially opinion is Tennessee’s offense wasn’t to impressive but I guess giving young coaches a chance has worked out elsewhere ( Phil & LAR ) so we’ll see how it goes.

Zonks32x
01-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Their stuck at home eating cheese.

And staring at their 17 Championship trophies.
13 NFL Championships & 4 Super Bowls....😁

One Man Gang
01-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Seen On Titter just a little bit ago the Green Bay Packers hired Tennessee Titans Offensive Coordinator Matt LaFleur as their new head coach.
I'm a Packers fan always have been but I don't know about this hire maybe it'll work out but I honestly was hoping they'd hired Josh McDaniels or Kliff Kingsbury

Zonks32x
01-07-2019, 09:47 PM
I'm a Packers fan always have been but I don't know about this hire maybe it'll work out but I honestly was hoping they'd hired Josh McDaniels or Kliff Kingsbury

One Man Gang...GB got this right.

McDaniels burned a lot of bridges with pulling the rug out from under the Colts last year. He was also the guy who convinced Denver to trade up to get Tebow. Track record for NE assistants outside of NE...not great.

Kingsbury couldn't make 2nd half adjustments against mediocre Big 12 teams, which is why he went 35-40 and got fired from Texas Tech. This is the Green Bay Packers...they can do better than a sub .500 college coach, whose greatest accomplishment was QB coach at A&M when Manziel was there.

LaFleur...QB coach at Atlanta when Matt Ryan had an MVP year and Falcons went to the Super Bowl. OC with Rams last year under McVeigh and look at Goff's progress. This year he got the absolute most out of the Titans as OC with Derick Henry as their best player. Stops in college...at Notre Dame and elsewhere.

He's the 2020's version of McCarthy. Pressure is now on Gutenkunst to get his new coach more talent at 1265 Lombardi Avenue.

Excellent hire. Go Pack Go!!

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise, the Packers are chasing the Bears in the NFC North, NOT the Vikings. Bears D, with their young guns on offense...Pack has serious work to do.

One Man Gang
01-07-2019, 10:17 PM
One Man Gang...GB got this right.

McDaniels burned a lot of bridges with pulling the rug out from under the Colts last year. He was also the guy who convinced Denver to trade up to get Tebow. Track record for NE assistants outside of NE...not great.

Kingsbury couldn't make 2nd half adjustments against mediocre Big 12 teams, which is why he went 35-40 and got fired from Texas Tech. This is the Green Bay Packers...they can do better than a sub .500 college coach, whose greatest accomplishment was QB coach at A&M when Manziel was there.

LaFleur...QB coach at Atlanta when Matt Ryan had an MVP year and Falcons went to the Super Bowl. OC with Rams last year under McVeigh and look at Goff's progress. This year he got the absolute most out of the Titans as OC with Derick Henry as their best player. Stops in college...at Notre Dame and elsewhere.

He's the 2020's version of McCarthy. Pressure is now on Gutenkunst to get his new coach more talent at 1265 Lombardi Avenue.

Excellent hire. Go Pack Go!!

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise, the Packers are chasing the Bears in the NFC North, NOT the Vikings. Bears D, with their young guns on offense...Pack has serious work to do.
Hope you right Zonks yea I understand the deal with McDaniels pulling that screwjob on Indy but he may be best assistant under Belichik but that's going to hurt him getting another head coach position unless it's the Jets. Reason I thought Kingsbury might fit in good in GB is he's a good offensive mind out of the air raid offensive systems and I'd like to see somebody like that work with Rodgers but maybe LaFluer is the answer. Right now I'm wishing we had Dabo Swinney. Lol

HoosierDirtFan
01-07-2019, 10:56 PM
In college football news
Clemson just whopped Bama's butt.
44-16

chupp n bloomer fan
01-08-2019, 03:53 AM
In college football news
44-16Crow and fastford gunna need some consoling.

Clayton_Wetter
01-08-2019, 01:16 PM
dirt crow probably fell over like that Bear Mascot did..... hahahahahahaaa

And poor Fastford!!!!!

CIRF
01-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Where we're from (about 1.5 hours from chitcago in Illinois) it's about 1/2 and 1/2, Bears fans vs. Packer fans. However, I'm totally neutral along those lines but I must say, Bears fans are generally much more obnoxious when their team is winning than are Packers fans.

The chitcago sports media are acutely nauseating, uber-homers beyond all practical reason when it comes to Bears, Cubs and noder daim. The poor White Sox (not a fan), Northwestern Wildcats (also not a fan) and University of Illinois Fighting Illini (also not a fan) seriously suck hind tit in regards to favorable chitcago sports media coverage. Whether they're really good or really bad makes no difference.

For those reasons I took some pleasure in seeing upwards of 65,000 people in Soldier Field with the look on their faces that suggested that they'd just pooped down their collective legs when that final kick was no-good! LOL!

Highside Hustler25
01-08-2019, 05:34 PM
In college football news
44-16

Dirtcrow, if yer still out there, my condolences.

Illtsate32
01-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Crow and fastford gunna need some consoling.

Dirtcrow, if yer still out there, my condolences.

Didnt see many "Roll Tide" sayings on my facebook feed this morning lol...

One Man Gang
01-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Didnt see many "Roll Tide" sayings on my facebook feed this morning lol...
I'm in the same boat with Crow and fastford my @$$ has still got paw prints on it 😡

Illtsate32
01-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Never paid much attention to the Freshman Lawrence but I think we seen the next Heisman winner..Kid is good.