PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Moderators!

Driver50x
01-07-2019, 09:56 PM
You are bringing this forum back to life by finally getting rid of the 2-3 people who were ruining it for most of us. I am seeing a lot of "different" people now participating in intelligent discussions, knowing the the threads won't take a downward spiral after the first two posts. It's so good to have the "useful" 4M back.Steve

MI Dirt Fan
01-08-2019, 12:27 AM
Who were the 2-3?

Krooser
01-08-2019, 12:38 AM
I miss Blackie...

chupp n bloomer fan
01-08-2019, 03:51 AM
Who were the 2-3?And what was 50x’s other screen name?

Lennylinda
01-08-2019, 07:43 AM
I agree. Thanks.

klemmabyna
01-08-2019, 08:41 AM
I am hopeful. but this is the off-season...

MRM
01-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Agreed. Now if we can just get people to stop posting their own topic of one that already exists.

Barbecueboy
01-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Where are dirtclassic and smowabp??? Did they ever get to come back in and play or were they permabanned.

dirtcrazy4u
01-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Someone mentioned he went to us dirt. Been there, and yes I understand it's new, but BORING.

Clayton_Wetter
01-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Where are dirtclassic and smowabp??? Did they ever get to come back in and play or were they permabanned.

Dirtclassic??? You remember those days. hahahahahahaaa

Josh Bayko
01-08-2019, 01:19 PM

I seriously hope we don’t see DC come back.

Barbecueboy
01-08-2019, 02:11 PM
But smowabp was pretty funny at times and those Oreo the goat threads were instant classics....

ZERO25
01-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Miss.....Blackford
Don't miss.....Trippy McSidewalk

Speaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
01-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Miss.....Blackford

Speaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!

I tryed to get ahold of him numerous ways w no luck. At that time he wasnt doing well. Sorry to say but I think we lost him

chupp n bloomer fan
01-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Miss.....Blackford

Speaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!I talked to Dale quite a bit, through PM’s a lot too.

I have tried to find the obituary, and have not. But I do think he passed. He wasn’t well, the chemo wasn’t exactly working. I was just hoping to know for sure, maybe send black and white carnations or roses or something. Or donate to a cause he liked.

ZERO25
01-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Im sure some of you got a similar pm from him a while back saying that he told his wife to let us know if he passed. I haven't gotten it, so im still hoping he's ok.

I can say this for a fact. I asked him what would happen to him if he died. He said he knew Christ as his savior and would be in Heaven. Thats the correct answer and really the only one that matters!

HoosierDirtFan
01-08-2019, 09:14 PM
Someone mentioned he went to us dirt. Been there, and yes I understand it's new, but BORING.

Won't be boring for long.
Website owner is looking to possibly live stream races.
Also Virginia Motor Speedway has signed in with the website along with MLRA & ULMS.
A lot more coming down the road with that website.
I have nothing to do with the new website just give suggestions to the guy who runs it when he messages me.
The more people that join the more it will pick up and won't be very boring.
Also there is now a video page.
There are approximately 15 main pages plus what ever else is added in the near future.
Here are the 3 main pages.
http://www.usdirt.com
http://www.usidrt.com/forum
http://www.usdirtv.com

HoosierDirtFan
01-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Im sure some of you got a similar pm from him a while back saying that he told his wife to let us know if he passed. I haven't gotten it, so im still hoping he's ok.

I can say this for a fact. I asked him what would happen to him if he died. He said he knew Christ as his savior and would be in Heaven. Thats the correct answer and really the only one that matters!

Well if Nasty55 is still around hopefully he'll post some day and let us all know. He was a good poster on here. Never really seen any b.s. from him.

Barbecueboy
01-08-2019, 09:47 PM

Thank you for sharing that zero.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-09-2019, 03:53 AM

I can say this for a fact. I asked him what would happen to him if he died. He said he knew Christ as his savior and would be in Heaven. Thats the correct answer and really the only one that matters!Yes that is the along the lines of the same PM I had gotten at least once.

Bubstr
01-09-2019, 06:44 AM
It may sound strange, but I miss some of them also. I just don't miss the ridicule and disrespect that drove off sponsors and made people stop posting. I think most are still around with some kind of name, but choose to behave in public. We have more posters now with interesting topics and less about somebody's mother, sister or girlfriend that weren't appropriate for a open forum.

Sure, I totaled with hypocrite when showing some they could dish it out, but not so good at taking it. That's ok it was wrong and I said something. I believe they are still around, but learned how to disagree, with out being disagreeable. 40 some user names for one person is not right, unless you wanted to use those to make everyone believe it. We still have some Sock puppets.

Trippy McSidewalk
01-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Miss.....BlackfordDon't miss.....Trippy McSidewalkSpeaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!I miss you too...…..

Clayton_Wetter
01-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Trippy, best I remember you are not actually LITE-INN. hahahahahaaaa

ZERO25
01-09-2019, 07:00 PM
Trippy, best I remember you are not actually LITE-INN. hahahahahaaaa

Aren't they twins? :)

MI Dirt Fan
01-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Aren't they twins? :)

No way you could duplicate the one...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
01-09-2019, 07:51 PM
No way you could duplicate the one...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Highside Hustler25
01-10-2019, 07:00 AM
A four word sentence with no spelling or grammar errors? Obviously not Mike Hammerlee's love child.

MI Dirt Fan
01-10-2019, 07:39 AM
A four word sentence with no spelling or grammatical errors? Obviously not Mike Hammerlee's love child.

Fixed it. 🤗🤗🤗

Driver50x
01-10-2019, 07:46 AM
It may sound strange, but I miss some of them also. I just don't miss the ridicule and disrespect that drove off sponsors and made people stop posting. I think most are still around with some kind of name, but choose to behave in public. We have more posters now with interesting topics and less about somebody's mother, sister or girlfriend that weren't appropriate for a open forum. Sure, I totaled with hypocrite when showing some they could dish it out, but not so good at taking it. That's ok it was wrong and I said something. I believe they are still around, but learned how to disagree, with out being disagreeable. 40 some user names for one person is not right, unless you wanted to use those to make everyone believe it. We still have some Sock puppets.Well said Bubstr

klemmabyna
01-17-2019, 07:15 PM
I am hopeful. but this is the off-season...

Arizona stirred the pot. can't wait for florida!!!

all is good. been here a long time. recognize a lot of the players. some good. some not so much. funny thing is how long grudges seem to last. and i'm no angel.

but at a certain point I make a decision of who I can debate with and who is a troll and isn't worth a reply. discovered sometimes I was the troll! and couldn't help myself!

ugly winter weekend schedule for s.e. wi. at least I will have 4m for entertainment.

carry on....

bullittwrench
01-18-2019, 01:26 PM
Did the Pierce thread disappear because of my post? That his Rocket might have Pierce updates this year. WTH!

MI Dirt Fan
01-18-2019, 01:30 PM
Did the Pierce thread disappear because of my post? That his Rocket might have Pierce updates this year. WTH!

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?388310-Getting-Chippy-Again

Barbecueboy
01-18-2019, 03:15 PM
My fault on that one, I should get better at sugar coating......take full responsibility for it being deleted.

Guess like the song says I was gettin chippy with it......:)

Thanks to the mods for recognizing and reeling it back in.

Bubstr
01-18-2019, 04:53 PM
What happened to the Dunn Benson post also?

Barbecueboy
01-18-2019, 06:20 PM
What happened to the Dunn Benson post also?

Got to take the hit for my chippy participation in that one too.........it had gotten over the top and I'm not the most politically correct person you will ever meet.

Need to work on my sugar coating skills.

Bubstr
01-19-2019, 08:41 AM
I've been thinking, over night. I'm sure everyone smelled the cobwebs burning, but wouldn't it serve the purpose better, to leave the thread and take the un-sugar coated post out? That would be very helpful in how far you can go and we still get to see the good posts, that where on the thread. These IMO was 2 of the most interesting posts of the week. Sure a lot of speculation and unfounded ideas, but they where interesting and thought provoking. Seems the worth while reading was thrown out with the trash. Are the Mod's trying to protect someone.

Barbecueboy
01-19-2019, 08:59 AM
Has anyone ever looked at the member list and scrolled through it??

There are just as many or more screen names set up with zero posts as there are people that have made posts.....that looks strange and makes me wonder if they are bots or there is other nefarious activity going on?

Can anyone with the site explain that? I know everyone doesn't post and just comes in to read but this looks pretty odd if you take some time to look at it.